• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:41
CEST 18:41
KST 01:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8651 users

"##" Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 245 Next
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 17:50 GMT
#1361
I would like to prospose, so long as Wave doesn't continue his suicidal streak, that we arrange for a test of our voting powers, and lynch [UoN]Sentinel pending verification of said powers in tonight's vote.

I've selected [UoN]Sentinel for a few reasons. To summarize, he's obtained a power that he allegedly can't explain, when everyone else seems to have a clear understanding of their powers. He's defended his evasiveness on the grounds that he thought people would second guess themselves if his power didn't activate, when people started second guessing themselves because no one knows what his power does. Finally, he doesn't think he can be useful D1 because he "doesn't know how" when I, on my second game, am at least trying.

I'd like to first draw attention to these two consecutive posts from him:


On October 28 2013 06:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Yeah sure why not. I do like to twerk, and I'd rather cater to marv than koshi, who seems to have disappeared.

##Twerk marvellosity

Anyways. I have a power that I would like some people to help me charge up.

##15

Here's the gameplan. To charge up my power, someone, anyone, posts ##14, then someone else does ##13 and so on. When we get to ##1 the power is charged and ready to use :D. You can post multiple numbers in the countdown but not consecutive ones. So you can do 14 and 12, but not 14 and 13.

On October 28 2013 07:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2013 06:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 28 2013 06:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Yeah sure why not. I do like to twerk, and I'd rather cater to marv than koshi, who seems to have disappeared.

wtf is this reasoning?


KOSHI DIDN'T ANSWER WHAT UPDATE DOES.

marv at least left it ambiguously pleasant.


[UoN]Sentinel's reasoning here is fine regarding Koshi and marvellosity, except he himself has yet to give any assurances his power is useful or good.

What followed was the reckless explosion of hashtags that set me off at the start of the thread. In the earliest part of the game where scum/town reads are about as accurate as a drunk man playing "Probably Archery", [UoN]Sentinel's power got charged thoughtlessly. This event has kept him, Koshi, and raynpelikoneet on my radar, because I view it as criminally careless at best.

Thereafter [UoN]Sentinel dithered on actually telling anyone what his power allegedly would do:

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 28 2013 07:23 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I wonder if the hosts got my message. Don't want to give away my power if the countdown duds because something was wrong with the sequencing. Knowing the hosts, someone should be up and attending this game, but they might be asleep.

We'll see.

On October 28 2013 08:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
No idea if hosts are away/busy or something wasn't sent in properly. I'm hoping it's the first.

I don't think Pandain's doing anything serious, just pressuring for information. Otherwise it looks like a really shitty self-justifying case.

On October 28 2013 23:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Phone posting from school, up to page 30

Here is what I can say right now

I've been pretty casual this whole game, down to making puns before game start. My absence is a combination of sleep and my phone freezing.

I already breadcrumbed everything I know about my power, but I still want to figure out where the hosts are before making a decision.


This is scummy play. Having said nothing about what his power does, he continues to leave everyone in the dark. We still don't know what it does even as I type this, despite many instances of mod presence in the thread. I won't iterate over every instance of his evasiveness, as I think the point has been made.

Moving on, I personally found this post rather odd:

On October 29 2013 19:34 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 19:27 Promethelax wrote:
On October 29 2013 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
On October 29 2013 19:10 Promethelax wrote:
Marv, I want your thoughts on ooh. You used to believe in a change in passion between pregame and game to be indicative of something. Not any more?

Could well be, still. It's hard to tell because it's not just a change in passion, it's basically not playing at all. It's tempting to kill him out of spite alone. I think he's a great backup lynch.


Would you use your wonderful sway over people to endorse the but about powering me up? If they do that I'll switch my vote onto clarity. ##logic

Sent: if you had no idea about what your power did than why did you not work to do anything in the thread?


I've never done anything useful D1 because I never figured out how to be useful. My plan has always been to sit there, nod along, wait until D2 and then start making good reads.


This is my second game of TL mafia ever, and while I've been struggling I'd like to think that I've at least been useful at times. What I'm trying to do right now is correct a fairly serious error, rather than throwing my hands up in the air as if there's nothing to be done because it's D1. [UoN]Sentinel's position here works against the town, rather than for it.

On October 29 2013 20:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 20:22 Koshi wrote:
I am working and have been typing the above up in the last 3 hours.... Lots of shizzle happened in between.

##Twerk

Still in consideration if I will do the thing for Prom. Probably will do all the powers.

Not amused by Sentinel thingie not going through. I do not understand the secrecy and the "breadcrumbing". rayn said that it was already strange that Sentinel was so excited about his power when we were counting down, then he was already a lot less excited and unwilling to use it when we reached 0 and went AWOL after we reached 0. I wanted to give him a pass because the power and now it seems like the multiple posts he made about it were just hidden messages that it did nothing??? Why not tell the thread straight? Probably because scum and didn't know how else to participate.

Sentinel is on the VERY scummy side of things now and I am suggesting him as a policy lynch over OOHCHILD.

I'll sheep marv on Clarity first. Where the fuck is he? I expect high quality from Town Clarity because in both voice and forum mafia he always provided that.


I explained it multiple times. I didn't want it to dud after I revealed it if it turned out we did the countdown wrong or something and have everyone second guessing their involvement.


There's also this post which caught my attention:

On October 29 2013 20:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2013 20:22 Koshi wrote:
I am working and have been typing the above up in the last 3 hours.... Lots of shizzle happened in between.

##Twerk

Still in consideration if I will do the thing for Prom. Probably will do all the powers.

Not amused by Sentinel thingie not going through. I do not understand the secrecy and the "breadcrumbing". rayn said that it was already strange that Sentinel was so excited about his power when we were counting down, then he was already a lot less excited and unwilling to use it when we reached 0 and went AWOL after we reached 0. I wanted to give him a pass because the power and now it seems like the multiple posts he made about it were just hidden messages that it did nothing??? Why not tell the thread straight? Probably because scum and didn't know how else to participate.

Sentinel is on the VERY scummy side of things now and I am suggesting him as a policy lynch over OOHCHILD.

I'll sheep marv on Clarity first. Where the fuck is he? I expect high quality from Town Clarity because in both voice and forum mafia he always provided that.


I explained it multiple times. I didn't want it to dud after I revealed it if it turned out we did the countdown wrong or something and have everyone second guessing their involvement.


I don't find [UoN]Sentinel's defense here reasonable. Whether or not his power successfully activated is something of a sideshow to what his power is actually supposed to do. But he's hung up on the possibility the countdown was a "dud" and what that will mean when people were already second guessing because the end result of the glorious countdown wasn't a cool power but a dithering, sheepish poster.

"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 17:51 GMT
#1362
On October 30 2013 02:49 marvellosity wrote:
Alright, so we have this post:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:16 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh ok so i was right, his role isn't the same as mine.
Whatever, vote on myself stands.
See yall and good luck. I don't feel guilty about my play this game whatsoever like I did in Persona when I got mislynched. If you lynch me here it's on your heads, not mine.


Wave why.

I'm in the middle of drawing up a case to lynch Sentinel so we can test all our voting powers and verify that, in fact, all three of us at least have the powers we say we have. This isn't helping. v.v

Seuss's vote is on Wave at this point, presumably because he believes he's mafia.

Why then does he want to make a plan to test the voting powers?


You're right Seuss' play really makes no sense here, need an expalanation ASAP.
taste me
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:52 GMT
#1363
Seuss answer marv please.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:53 GMT
#1364
On October 30 2013 02:49 Promethelax wrote:
I don't disagree at all. I just think the angry game has been strangely overly angry this game. The martyr thing is awful too. I almost want to policy double lynch clarity and WoS. I know I can't and shouldn't but fuck I want to.

marv, you liked what WoS said about being a dick something, what does that mean and why do you not like it enough to not lynch him?

There was a game... was it even Les Mis? Seems more recent. I basically gave the name "dick-move analysis" to a move which I think is too dickish to come from mafia, and therefore it must come from town.

It's what I effectively said about Clarity - gonna not vote him because if he's mafia it's too depressing. So basically I was doing dick-move analysis without making a show about it. It makes sense that Wave would see this as a townie thing to do, because as he points out it would make sense if I were mafia to make a show about using it.

The reason I might still lynch him is because his play has been seriously below-par, and his excuses for it don't really match up so well. And like I said, a rational decision to self-vote is realistically just a play not to get lynched, because it can't possibly help town if you're town
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 17:55 GMT
#1365
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:55 GMT
#1366
Fair warning to all - when I leave work in 10 mins I go home and exercise, so I can only phone post sporadically up until shortly before the lynch (similar to Hogwarts if anyone remembers)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:57 GMT
#1367
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

How did you forget about Pandain as he kinda claimed earlier already?
table for two on a tv tray
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 17:58 GMT
#1368
Seuss is trying way too hard for me to vote him, changed my mind on that. Really doubt a newer player could be so quick on his feet as scum. So are we just lynching WoS? I dont know about this really. I think pandain or sentinel is better honestly. They are both in that twilight zone of low level town read but everyone refuses to vote for him for whatever reason.
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:58 GMT
#1369
On October 30 2013 02:58 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Seuss is trying way too hard for me to vote him, changed my mind on that. Really doubt a newer player could be so quick on his feet as scum. So are we just lynching WoS? I dont know about this really. I think pandain or sentinel is better honestly. They are both in that twilight zone of low level town read but everyone refuses to vote for him for whatever reason.

Sorry, could you explain what you mean?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:59 GMT
#1370
Pandain use your -1 vote on someone to confirm it is not permanent as you claimed first.
table for two on a tv tray
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:59 GMT
#1371
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel


I get that you think some posts by sent were 'odd' but do you really think he is scum? If yes do you really think confirming vote powers matters? I'll bet you real money that no one is lying about there powers which effect the vote since they'd never be able to use their real powers later in the game.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 17:59 GMT
#1372
On October 30 2013 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

How did you forget about Pandain as he kinda claimed earlier already?


I wrote that off as a non-serious exchange and didn't think any more of it. I didn't think it made any sense for Pandain to randomly assert he had a power like that.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 17:59 GMT
#1373
On October 30 2013 02:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:58 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Seuss is trying way too hard for me to vote him, changed my mind on that. Really doubt a newer player could be so quick on his feet as scum. So are we just lynching WoS? I dont know about this really. I think pandain or sentinel is better honestly. They are both in that twilight zone of low level town read but everyone refuses to vote for him for whatever reason.

Sorry, could you explain what you mean?


that is to say he is both making cases AND answering our questions at a very quick pace. He isn't taking forever to think of some bullshit he's just giving us what is going through his mind. Seems very natural.
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 18:01 GMT
#1374
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

So why did you vote for Wave?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 18:01 GMT
#1375
On October 30 2013 02:59 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel

How did you forget about Pandain as he kinda claimed earlier already?


I wrote that off as a non-serious exchange and didn't think any more of it. I didn't think it made any sense for Pandain to randomly assert he had a power like that.

Fair enough. I actually thought Pandain was pressuring Koshi as he said his power was permanent and i find it hard to believe that's true.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:01 GMT
#1376
Seuss didnt counterclaim WoS because he has a completely different power. He can add and remove power. He knew Pandain could remove power before and didnt react back then. While it is also a part of his power.

Seuss said he wanted to get WoS lynched pregame. This looks like that.

WoS voting himself is so retarded... Also him saying that this is on us is silly. I am not on pc atm but WoS better never quoted the Palmar statement about d1 lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 18:02 GMT
#1377
On October 30 2013 02:59 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel


I get that you think some posts by sent were 'odd' but do you really think he is scum? If yes do you really think confirming vote powers matters? I'll bet you real money that no one is lying about there powers which effect the vote since they'd never be able to use their real powers later in the game.


I think there's a distinct possibility [UoN]Sentinel is scum and a worthy lynch target, with the bonus that we don't murder someone with a potentially important power like Wave before we confirm it actually works.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 29 2013 18:03 GMT
#1378
I am ninjad but I am phoneposting and hands are freezing... really slow
I had a good night of sleep.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 18:03 GMT
#1379
WAT
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 18:03 GMT
#1380
On October 30 2013 03:02 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:59 Promethelax wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:55 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:43 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?


Because my power only works at the end of the day, and by its nature whatever choice I make today determines the pattern for the rest of the game.

Once WaveofShadow claimed his power I thought it was odd for there to be multiple voting powers so I thought to counter-claim. I'd forgotten about Pandain, and then he brought up his own power. Once I saw that and Wave became martyr #2 I had the idea for the vote test.



I also forgot:

##Vote [UoN]Sentinel


I get that you think some posts by sent were 'odd' but do you really think he is scum? If yes do you really think confirming vote powers matters? I'll bet you real money that no one is lying about there powers which effect the vote since they'd never be able to use their real powers later in the game.


I think there's a distinct possibility [UoN]Sentinel is scum and a worthy lynch target, with the bonus that we don't murder someone with a potentially important power like Wave before we confirm it actually works.



scummy post
taste me
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1205
ComeBackTV 1161
SteadfastSC976
TaKeTV 575
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex155
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 976
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex 155
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 29
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43909
Bisu 1688
Shuttle 629
EffOrt 607
BeSt 461
Larva 455
Soma 368
Mini 360
Light 284
ZerO 188
[ Show more ]
Rush 181
Hyuk 111
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 71
Mong 66
Pusan 52
Sexy 32
ToSsGirL 32
Trap 21
Terrorterran 17
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Rock 14
Shine 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
qojqva1805
Counter-Strike
fl0m1266
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1188
Other Games
hiko1427
FrodaN1001
DeMusliM352
Livibee183
ArmadaUGS172
KnowMe128
XaKoH 109
QueenE88
Mew2King78
C9.Mang070
XBOCT37
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 38
• StrangeGG 31
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3193
Other Games
• Shiphtur354
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 20m
Online Event
18h 20m
FEL
23h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.