• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7589 users

"##" Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 245 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:23 GMT
#1321
Also CandymanAuthority why are you voting for Pandain? Case please if you think he is scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:23 GMT
#1322
I would like if someone brought me at least somewhat up to speed, I understand the role argument.

If someone would quote a case I would appreciate it
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:23 GMT
#1323
On October 30 2013 02:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:20 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
You all can be damn sure if I don't get lynched I have not quit this game.

Your vote is on yourself, if it stays there I'm lynching you.

Oh really marv? A TL policy lynch? Can the dream really come true? I'm almost tempted to fucking call your bluff.
Tell me where to put my vote.
I obviously think you're town since i boosted your fucking vote, so consider it a double boost, 2 for the price of one.
Who is scum besides me, Marv?

I don't give a fuck for your god-damn irl excuses.

There is no excuse for a townie to self-vote, they should always vote for whoever they think is mafia, because voting for yourself cannot possibly help the town if you are town.

Stop it.

Btw, it's not a policy lynch. The only reason for anyone ever to vote for themselves is as a play to not get themselves lynched. You work out the rest.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:24 GMT
#1324
Why are so many players playing absolutely disgracefully this game?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:25 GMT
#1325
On October 30 2013 02:23 Pandain wrote:
I would like if someone brought me at least somewhat up to speed, I understand the role argument.

If someone would quote a case I would appreciate it

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=432504&currentpage=59#1168
and
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=432504&currentpage=60#1196

there you go.
table for two on a tv tray
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:25 GMT
#1326
Random.org said to lynch Suess and I trust random number generators a hell of a lot more than a group of thirteen with a monkey and two martyrs.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:26 GMT
#1327
On October 30 2013 02:24 marvellosity wrote:
Why are so many players playing absolutely disgracefully this game?


To welcome me home and remind me that I should have stayed away.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:26 GMT
#1328
On October 30 2013 02:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:20 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
You all can be damn sure if I don't get lynched I have not quit this game.

Your vote is on yourself, if it stays there I'm lynching you.

Oh really marv? A TL policy lynch? Can the dream really come true? I'm almost tempted to fucking call your bluff.
Tell me where to put my vote.
I obviously think you're town since i boosted your fucking vote, so consider it a double boost, 2 for the price of one.
Who is scum besides me, Marv?

I don't give a fuck for your god-damn irl excuses.

There is no excuse for a townie to self-vote, they should always vote for whoever they think is mafia, because voting for yourself cannot possibly help the town if you are town.

Stop it.

Btw, it's not a policy lynch. The only reason for anyone ever to vote for themselves is as a play to not get themselves lynched. You work out the rest.

You know what?
The bolded convinced me and you are absolutely right. The last sentence is not true at all and you know plenty of people have martyred like assholes. I suppose you could consider my self-vote as a play to not get myself lynched but it's more an "I don't know who to vote for atm and don't want to get modkilled' play.

I can't count on being able to phonepost a vote in later.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:27 GMT
#1329
On October 30 2013 02:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:23 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:20 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
You all can be damn sure if I don't get lynched I have not quit this game.

Your vote is on yourself, if it stays there I'm lynching you.

Oh really marv? A TL policy lynch? Can the dream really come true? I'm almost tempted to fucking call your bluff.
Tell me where to put my vote.
I obviously think you're town since i boosted your fucking vote, so consider it a double boost, 2 for the price of one.
Who is scum besides me, Marv?

I don't give a fuck for your god-damn irl excuses.

There is no excuse for a townie to self-vote, they should always vote for whoever they think is mafia, because voting for yourself cannot possibly help the town if you are town.

Stop it.

Btw, it's not a policy lynch. The only reason for anyone ever to vote for themselves is as a play to not get themselves lynched. You work out the rest.

You know what?
The bolded convinced me and you are absolutely right. The last sentence is not true at all and you know plenty of people have martyred like assholes. I suppose you could consider my self-vote as a play to not get myself lynched but it's more an "I don't know who to vote for atm and don't want to get modkilled' play.

I can't count on being able to phonepost a vote in later.

Yes, and you specifically said you're not martyring. You're making a rational decision to self-vote which is in fact considerably worse than martrying.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:28 GMT
#1330
Based on his responses I like a lynch on WoS.

Still him voting for himself is way too scummy, no reason to do it as town especially when you're up for the lynch what .
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:28 GMT
#1331
On October 30 2013 02:24 marvellosity wrote:
Why are so many players playing absolutely disgracefully this game?

This is a HUGE fuckign cop-out.
I don't care how many people have said I haven't played well, I know it's not true. You guys all happen to be piling on while I'm gone and that can't be helped, I get it, but don't you dare for a fucking second call the entire rest of my game bad because of it.
Fuck that.

I would rather die and have town lose one townie than get modkilled and lose a potential two.
I can RNG a vote if people are happier with that, though I can't imagine whybthey would be
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 17:28 GMT
#1332
On October 30 2013 02:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also CandymanAuthority why are you voting for Pandain? Case please if you think he is scum.


It's not based on what he is doing but rather what the thread is doing. Go through and count how many times he has been mentioned randomly for pretty much no reason when there isn't even a discussion on him!

There is so much light suspicion on him but nobody is pushing him or doing anything about it, it's just oh yea he's scummy maybe idk.

This is usually scum when this happens because they are just skating by in thread and their buddies try to make him look bad but not too bad so he blends in.

even though he is not playing to his scum meta here I think he has a good chance of flipping scum for other reasons in a nutshell.
taste me
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:29 GMT
#1333
On October 30 2013 02:28 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also CandymanAuthority why are you voting for Pandain? Case please if you think he is scum.


It's not based on what he is doing but rather what the thread is doing. Go through and count how many times he has been mentioned randomly for pretty much no reason when there isn't even a discussion on him!

There is so much light suspicion on him but nobody is pushing him or doing anything about it, it's just oh yea he's scummy maybe idk.

This is usually scum when this happens because they are just skating by in thread and their buddies try to make him look bad but not too bad so he blends in.

even though he is not playing to his scum meta here I think he has a good chance of flipping scum for other reasons in a nutshell.


This is awful assumption-based reasoning.
Perhaps it's that I'm town?
You think I'm scum based on how others are reacting to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:30 GMT
#1334
On October 30 2013 02:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:24 marvellosity wrote:
Why are so many players playing absolutely disgracefully this game?

This is a HUGE fuckign cop-out.
I don't care how many people have said I haven't played well, I know it's not true. You guys all happen to be piling on while I'm gone and that can't be helped, I get it, but don't you dare for a fucking second call the entire rest of my game bad because of it.
Fuck that.

I would rather die and have town lose one townie than get modkilled and lose a potential two.
I can RNG a vote if people are happier with that, though I can't imagine whybthey would be

I'm sorry, walk me through this.

You left your vote on OOHCHILD as a "placeholder" yesterday and you have no time to play the game today to find a lynch?

Tell me how this is in any way an acceptable Day 1 from you?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 17:30 GMT
#1335
On October 30 2013 02:29 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:28 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also CandymanAuthority why are you voting for Pandain? Case please if you think he is scum.


It's not based on what he is doing but rather what the thread is doing. Go through and count how many times he has been mentioned randomly for pretty much no reason when there isn't even a discussion on him!

There is so much light suspicion on him but nobody is pushing him or doing anything about it, it's just oh yea he's scummy maybe idk.

This is usually scum when this happens because they are just skating by in thread and their buddies try to make him look bad but not too bad so he blends in.

even though he is not playing to his scum meta here I think he has a good chance of flipping scum for other reasons in a nutshell.


This is awful assumption-based reasoning.
Perhaps it's that I'm town?
You think I'm scum based on how others are reacting to me.


yes is that a problem 0o? I can't make a good case on you but I still feel good about it.
taste me
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:30 GMT
#1336
Fine, apparently this is supposed to be much better.
##Unvote
##Vote: strongandbig


RNG says SnB. Now I won't get modkilled and everyone will be happy 'cause I'm not voting for myself.

If you guys still want me dead, so be it, but know once again this is on YOUR heads for not giving me the amount of time required.

Peace.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:31 GMT
#1337
OOHCHILD, are you about?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 17:32 GMT
#1338
Seuss over WoS please.

All else being equal, you lynch the weaker player so that you can benefit from the insight of the better player.
In this case Seuss is the weaker player.

I read Seuss' analysis he posted in some quick chat about some random game. He is not thinking nearly as deep in this game as he was thinking in that analysis.

WoS voting for himself. You may not like it but it's honest. He is honest about not knowing who to lynch and that leans town.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:32 GMT
#1339
On October 30 2013 02:28 HotCottonCandy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also CandymanAuthority why are you voting for Pandain? Case please if you think he is scum.


It's not based on what he is doing but rather what the thread is doing. Go through and count how many times he has been mentioned randomly for pretty much no reason when there isn't even a discussion on him!

There is so much light suspicion on him but nobody is pushing him or doing anything about it, it's just oh yea he's scummy maybe idk.

This is usually scum when this happens because they are just skating by in thread and their buddies try to make him look bad but not too bad so he blends in.

even though he is not playing to his scum meta here I think he has a good chance of flipping scum for other reasons in a nutshell.

I do not think this is a good reasoning for thinking someone is scum. It just means people are unsure of his alignment, including townies for sure. There is evidence that says - even if scum are casting light suspicion on him without pushing - that townies are doing that aswell. Therefore that cannot possibly tell anything about Pandain's alignment.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:34 GMT
#1340
On October 30 2013 02:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Fine, apparently this is supposed to be much better.
##Unvote
##Vote: strongandbig


RNG says SnB. Now I won't get modkilled and everyone will be happy 'cause I'm not voting for myself.

If you guys still want me dead, so be it, but know once again this is on YOUR heads for not giving me the amount of time required.

Peace.

Are you blaming us players for the fact that day phases last 48 hours and you havn't proven your towniness or find scum in that time frame? That's really weak WoS.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1111
ComeBackTV 845
SteadfastSC829
TaKeTV 626
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 829
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex 138
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 57
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39609
Shuttle 806
Mini 389
Larva 332
Rush 308
Hyuk 113
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 83
Mong 71
Trap 43
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
Rock 21
Shine 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9881
qojqva1691
Counter-Strike
fl0m1433
Fnx 779
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1379
Khaldor1265
Other Games
FrodaN1443
Beastyqt401
XBOCT238
DeMusliM237
ArmadaUGS207
Mlord190
KnowMe127
C9.Mang0120
XaKoH 86
QueenE83
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 42
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4017
Other Games
• imaqtpie518
• Shiphtur340
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 26m
Online Event
17h 26m
FEL
22h 26m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.