• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7795 users

"##" Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:34 GMT
#1341
HotCottonCandy - do you have a role? Don't want to know what, just whether you do or not.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 17:34 GMT
#1342
On October 30 2013 02:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:28 HotCottonCandy wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also CandymanAuthority why are you voting for Pandain? Case please if you think he is scum.


It's not based on what he is doing but rather what the thread is doing. Go through and count how many times he has been mentioned randomly for pretty much no reason when there isn't even a discussion on him!

There is so much light suspicion on him but nobody is pushing him or doing anything about it, it's just oh yea he's scummy maybe idk.

This is usually scum when this happens because they are just skating by in thread and their buddies try to make him look bad but not too bad so he blends in.

even though he is not playing to his scum meta here I think he has a good chance of flipping scum for other reasons in a nutshell.

I do not think this is a good reasoning for thinking someone is scum. It just means people are unsure of his alignment, including townies for sure. There is evidence that says - even if scum are casting light suspicion on him without pushing - that townies are doing that aswell. Therefore that cannot possibly tell anything about Pandain's alignment.


you are thinking about it the wrong way imo

Townies casting suspicion on pandain = led to others doing it to blend in ---> turned into all pandain suspicion getting buried in the mess = suspicious ---> leads me to believe that he was soft pushed by teammates ---> not stupid logic
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:34 GMT
#1343
On October 30 2013 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Fine, apparently this is supposed to be much better.
##Unvote
##Vote: strongandbig


RNG says SnB. Now I won't get modkilled and everyone will be happy 'cause I'm not voting for myself.

If you guys still want me dead, so be it, but know once again this is on YOUR heads for not giving me the amount of time required.

Peace.

Are you blaming us players for the fact that day phases last 48 hours and you havn't proven your towniness or find scum in that time frame? That's really weak WoS.

Yes, this, it makes me blood boil.

Say we weren't lynching WoS today. What has he done. Left a placeholder on OOHCHILD yesterday and...

and...

what?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 17:35 GMT
#1344
On October 30 2013 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
HotCottonCandy - do you have a role? Don't want to know what, just whether you do or not.


No.
taste me
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 17:36 GMT
#1345
I can see town placing a placeholder vote on me yesterday. I was acting weird. Also I think it's less likely that scum would actually call it a placeholder vote.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:36 GMT
#1346
On October 30 2013 02:36 OOHCHILD wrote:
I can see town placing a placeholder vote on me yesterday. I was acting weird. Also I think it's less likely that scum would actually call it a placeholder vote.

Why do you think Seuss would effectively counterclaim in that situation as mafia do you think?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:36 GMT
#1347
On October 30 2013 02:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Fine, apparently this is supposed to be much better.
##Unvote
##Vote: strongandbig


RNG says SnB. Now I won't get modkilled and everyone will be happy 'cause I'm not voting for myself.

If you guys still want me dead, so be it, but know once again this is on YOUR heads for not giving me the amount of time required.

Peace.


The day is 48 hours long. What amount of time did you need to do anything? How did the fact that the lynch started swinging your way 4 hours before lynch mean you couldn't have any meaningful contribution to the game?
I am unsure about this random vote, its randomly on the guy who Oats has a case on and Rayn is yelling at. I want to feel bad for lynching you because I'd like to think you wouldn't play this way as town but I don't see it, this is all just so fucking scummy.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:37 GMT
#1348
Fuck it i am not accepting any lynch over WoS. OOHCHILD deserves a close look for saying people should be lynched based on how strong they can possibly be when they have a similar role. That's an absurd suggestion. If he is referring to contributions Seuss has contributed far more than WoS.
table for two on a tv tray
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 29 2013 17:38 GMT
#1349
Start that bandwagon Seuss, I'm waiting

I'll be back home in 1.5 hours when I will post judgments of people
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:39 GMT
#1350
I think if WoS turns out to be scum OOHChild is probably town.

If you're going to try and save your scummate when he's being lynched overwhelmingly, you do more then that.
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 17:39 GMT
#1351
On October 30 2013 02:36 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:36 OOHCHILD wrote:
I can see town placing a placeholder vote on me yesterday. I was acting weird. Also I think it's less likely that scum would actually call it a placeholder vote.

Why do you think Seuss would effectively counterclaim in that situation as mafia do you think?

This is actually a very good point. Changing my vote to WoS.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:40 GMT
#1352
My thing with WoS is, until now, I've thought we were friendly and respected each other. He is shitting on me for playing the game and calling me terrible. If he was scum and I'd caught him (for good or bad reasons) I don't see him raging this way at me. Like he is so mad that I think I've played better than him (which I have). Would he as scum be such an awful cunt to someone he likes? If so I guess I'll change how I feel about him as a person and a player. I'm not saying he is incapable of doing it as scum, just I think he'd have a hard time living with himself while doing it as scum.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:41 GMT
#1353
I don't think anything Wave has said about you has been out of line. Your ego is just bruised.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
OOHCHILD
Profile Joined September 2013
United States570 Posts
October 29 2013 17:42 GMT
#1354
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:43 GMT
#1355
On October 30 2013 02:42 OOHCHILD wrote:
Wait, Marvel, doesn't Seuss have to claim there? Or else he has to never use his power and claim vanilla?

Yeah this is a point.

Seuss - why did you leave using your power until after Wave did? When were you planning on using it otherwise?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:45 GMT
#1356
On October 30 2013 02:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:21 Promethelax wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:19 Promethelax wrote:
Oh the classic permanent means temporary excuse.

lol.
Are you really nitpicking at random shit to make yourself look better?

This is godawful play from you Prome.
I am saddened.


or its a joke. And no, this is godawful play from you. Your vote is on yourself. You don't have a leg to stand on.

Not true in the slightest and I will fucking tear you apart when I have the time. taking advantage of someone who can't be around to defend/push properly is horrible. VA, you'd know about getting mislynched like that. Marv, you would too. Gonna make the same mistake you did in Basterd?


This bit particularly. That he is defending his godawful play as good and threatens to tear me apart. I'm not terribly hurt (by his comments about me, his comments about how everyone is awful for not giving him more time hurt my sense of propriety) but his thing about how we're taking advantage of him but he'll get me seems really out of line for scum. Unless he thinks we caught him based on non-reasons. I've only seen scum rage like that when they didn't feel it was fair that the random lynch landed on them.

I don't know, that seems more townie than scum.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:47 GMT
#1357
Ok I know this sucks for others(or doesn't if WoS is scum), but I have to leave now. If there are any questions for me that people want answered, please post them and I'll answer them on my phone while I go eat lunch.

Wish me luck on my test, found out I have a B- when I thought I was failing so pretty excited.
I have a exam tomorrow in one of my other classes so ideally I will be studying all day today though I might be back.


If not I'll be back during night phase.
Good luck guys
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 17:48 GMT
#1358
If we play the angry game then we would end up with a no lynch every time. Nobody likes to get lynched. Time to man up and play the game if they don't want that to happen.
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:49 GMT
#1359
Alright, so we have this post:
On October 30 2013 02:16 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh ok so i was right, his role isn't the same as mine.
Whatever, vote on myself stands.
See yall and good luck. I don't feel guilty about my play this game whatsoever like I did in Persona when I got mislynched. If you lynch me here it's on your heads, not mine.


Wave why.

I'm in the middle of drawing up a case to lynch Sentinel so we can test all our voting powers and verify that, in fact, all three of us at least have the powers we say we have. This isn't helping. v.v

Seuss's vote is on Wave at this point, presumably because he believes he's mafia.

Why then does he want to make a plan to test the voting powers?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:49 GMT
#1360
I don't disagree at all. I just think the angry game has been strangely overly angry this game. The martyr thing is awful too. I almost want to policy double lynch clarity and WoS. I know I can't and shouldn't but fuck I want to.

marv, you liked what WoS said about being a dick something, what does that mean and why do you not like it enough to not lynch him?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1548
WardiTV879
OGKoka 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 257
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8348
Bisu 2175
Shuttle 1439
Jaedong 1398
Horang2 733
BeSt 536
EffOrt 486
Larva 364
Stork 328
actioN 307
[ Show more ]
Mini 243
Mind 138
910 109
Barracks 103
Zeus 99
Mong 68
Snow 68
Sea.KH 60
hero 43
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 34
Bale 29
Free 28
Killer 27
Sexy 27
soO 27
sorry 27
Aegong 23
JYJ 23
Yoon 22
Shine 20
HiyA 19
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
qojqva2166
Dendi1005
febbydoto38
Counter-Strike
fl0m1950
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko458
Other Games
singsing2814
olofmeister1170
hiko984
B2W.Neo745
Livibee490
crisheroes354
XBOCT261
XaKoH 233
Hui .214
Pyrionflax191
Liquid`VortiX168
QueenE51
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2450
• Jankos2308
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 3m
Replay Cast
9h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.