• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:37
CEST 04:37
KST 11:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8615 users

"##" Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 245 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:16 GMT
#1301
On October 30 2013 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh ok so i was right, his role isn't the same as mine.
Whatever, vote on myself stands.
See yall and good luck. I don't feel guilty about my play this game whatsoever like I did in Persona when I got mislynched. If you lynch me here it's on your heads, not mine.

Don't you fucking dare to quit now if you are town.
table for two on a tv tray
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 17:16 GMT
#1302
On October 30 2013 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh ok so i was right, his role isn't the same as mine.
Whatever, vote on myself stands.
See yall and good luck. I don't feel guilty about my play this game whatsoever like I did in Persona when I got mislynched. If you lynch me here it's on your heads, not mine.


Wave why.

I'm in the middle of drawing up a case to lynch Sentinel so we can test all our voting powers and verify that, in fact, all three of us at least have the powers we say we have. This isn't helping. v.v
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:16 GMT
#1303
On October 30 2013 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh ok so i was right, his role isn't the same as mine.
Whatever, vote on myself stands.
See yall and good luck. I don't feel guilty about my play this game whatsoever like I did in Persona when I got mislynched. If you lynch me here it's on your heads, not mine.

How likely do you think it is there are 3 vote-altering roles all in town's hands?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:16 GMT
#1304
So if i understand this correctly Pandain and WoS are each other's counters and Seuss is something else?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:16 GMT
#1305
On October 30 2013 02:16 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh ok so i was right, his role isn't the same as mine.
Whatever, vote on myself stands.
See yall and good luck. I don't feel guilty about my play this game whatsoever like I did in Persona when I got mislynched. If you lynch me here it's on your heads, not mine.


Wave why.

I'm in the middle of drawing up a case to lynch Sentinel so we can test all our voting powers and verify that, in fact, all three of us at least have the powers we say we have. This isn't helping. v.v

This is stupid, whether people are town or mafia, they're not going to lie about their role.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:18 GMT
#1306
On October 30 2013 02:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:16 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh ok so i was right, his role isn't the same as mine.
Whatever, vote on myself stands.
See yall and good luck. I don't feel guilty about my play this game whatsoever like I did in Persona when I got mislynched. If you lynch me here it's on your heads, not mine.


Wave why.

I'm in the middle of drawing up a case to lynch Sentinel so we can test all our voting powers and verify that, in fact, all three of us at least have the powers we say we have. This isn't helping. v.v

This is stupid, whether people are town or mafia, they're not going to lie about their role.


Or they are. It still isn't alignment indicative. Unfortunately.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:18 GMT
#1307
I am not quitting, my lunch ends in 10 fucking minutes and I haven't even eaten because I'M FUCKING TRYING TO HELP

Oh and to clarify 'permanent' means for the day. that was obvious to me at the time but maybe not to others. It means Marv gets an extra vote for today only and I cannot change my choice once I made it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:18 GMT
#1308
Is this the only reason we want to lynch WoS or is there something else.

Because I believe that lynching someone based only on metagame speculation is pretty bad and not how we should really approach the game anyway
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
October 29 2013 17:19 GMT
#1309
marv it's actually pretty plausible considering vote riggers aren't as broken for town as they are for scum. It's a themed game so let us not just vote by their role. I am going to throw a curve ball here and go to pandain, everyone has thrown light suspicion on him but nothing has really come to fruition.

##unvote

##vote:pandain

feel pretty good about this in the end.
taste me
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:19 GMT
#1310
You all can be damn sure if I don't get lynched I have not quit this game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:19 GMT
#1311
Oh the classic permanent means temporary excuse.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:19 GMT
#1312
Oh apparently my power isn't permanent, it only lasts for one day
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:20 GMT
#1313
On October 30 2013 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
You all can be damn sure if I don't get lynched I have not quit this game.

Your vote is on yourself, if it stays there I'm lynching you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:20 GMT
#1314
On October 30 2013 02:19 Promethelax wrote:
Oh the classic permanent means temporary excuse.

lol.
Are you really nitpicking at random shit to make yourself look better?

This is godawful play from you Prome.
I am saddened.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:20 GMT
#1315
Oh god Pandain, have you even been reading the thread?
table for two on a tv tray
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:21 GMT
#1316
On October 30 2013 02:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:19 Promethelax wrote:
Oh the classic permanent means temporary excuse.

lol.
Are you really nitpicking at random shit to make yourself look better?

This is godawful play from you Prome.
I am saddened.


or its a joke. And no, this is godawful play from you. Your vote is on yourself. You don't have a leg to stand on.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:21 GMT
#1317
On October 30 2013 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh god Pandain, have you even been reading the thread?


No I said I didn't, I have a test upcoming and am studying for it now and can simply not have the time to read the 25 new pages that have arised (wtf happened).
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:21 GMT
#1318
On October 30 2013 02:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
You all can be damn sure if I don't get lynched I have not quit this game.

Your vote is on yourself, if it stays there I'm lynching you.

Oh really marv? A TL policy lynch? Can the dream really come true? I'm almost tempted to fucking call your bluff.
Tell me where to put my vote.
I obviously think you're town since i boosted your fucking vote, so consider it a double boost, 2 for the price of one.
Who is scum besides me, Marv?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:22 GMT
#1319
StrongandBig where the hell are you and why did you say exactly what i did about Pandain after you had read my comment about him and his play this game???
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:23 GMT
#1320
On October 30 2013 02:21 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On October 30 2013 02:19 Promethelax wrote:
Oh the classic permanent means temporary excuse.

lol.
Are you really nitpicking at random shit to make yourself look better?

This is godawful play from you Prome.
I am saddened.


or its a joke. And no, this is godawful play from you. Your vote is on yourself. You don't have a leg to stand on.

Not true in the slightest and I will fucking tear you apart when I have the time. taking advantage of someone who can't be around to defend/push properly is horrible. VA, you'd know about getting mislynched like that. Marv, you would too. Gonna make the same mistake you did in Basterd?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1868
GuemChi 1518
Artosis 629
910 73
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
taco 527
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox476
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1979
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0356
Day[9].tv344
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde112
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 23m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.