• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:56
CEST 05:56
KST 12:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7837 users

"##" Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 245 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:03 GMT
#1261
There is no way I am catching up to this in time allotted(I have to study for test).

Recap please?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 29 2013 17:04 GMT
#1262
You are getting lynched and have to say your last words.
No gg, No skill.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:04 GMT
#1263
That was nothing liked a balanced game though and that was a problem discussed in the post game. Though yes, that is not a very good role to use to 'prove' townieness since there have been town and scum double voters since the dawn of time.

WoS is very passive and I don't get it. Like he thought someone was scum at some time probably. But besides his terrible case on me I don't see it.

Don't you have a half a dozen people you'd happily lynch?

Rayn: see that 9 minute thing now? Thoughts?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:04 GMT
#1264
On October 30 2013 02:02 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
SnB have you read the whole thread and if you have, when did you finish doing it?

yes and it was when i started working on my pandain post, so maybe like an hour ago, maybe a little less.

So why did you say exactly same thing i did about Pandain then in different words?
table for two on a tv tray
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 17:04 GMT
#1265
On October 30 2013 01:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 01:53 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 01:49 Promethelax wrote:
find scum > defend self, fool


This is something I've been struggling with this game.

I'm having the opposite problem, I'm finding more people suspicious than usual. Curious that you're struggling to make any better vote than a policy vote.


To elaborate, you guys move a lot faster than I've been prepared for and I've been struggling to keep up. Combined with a fair amount of scrutiny I've spent more than defending myself and reading then hunting scum.

So let me do something important here.

##Encourage marvellosity

Astute eyes probably picked up on the fact that I had a power from one of my most scrutinized posts. At one point I incorrectly assumed that everyone had powers. It's a basic logical step.

I'm counter-claiming WaveofShadow here somewhat. My power adds +1 to a player's vote. Given that Pandain can allegedly nullify someone's vote entirely it's not complete madness to think there are multiple voting powers around, but WaveofShadow's is too close to mine for me to be comfortable with it.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:05 GMT
#1266
No I think it makes sense for there to be multiple voting thingiemabobbers.

Mine doesn't 'get rid of someone's vote, it lessens it by one.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:06 GMT
#1267
On October 30 2013 02:04 Promethelax wrote:
That was nothing liked a balanced game though and that was a problem discussed in the post game. Though yes, that is not a very good role to use to 'prove' townieness since there have been town and scum double voters since the dawn of time.

WoS is very passive and I don't get it. Like he thought someone was scum at some time probably. But besides his terrible case on me I don't see it.

Don't you have a half a dozen people you'd happily lynch?

Rayn: see that 9 minute thing now? Thoughts?

No i don't see anywhere where WoS says he will read your past games. Maybe i am just blind, but could you point it out to me with quotes?

And the 3p thing was; You called WoS out of being a scum or 3p, and the reasoning was he called you 3p..??
table for two on a tv tray
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:06 GMT
#1268
On October 30 2013 02:03 Pandain wrote:
There is no way I am catching up to this in time allotted(I have to study for test).

Recap please?


my day cop power showed you as scum. You are being lynched.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 17:06 GMT
#1269
I left out this:

##Vote WaveofShadow
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:06 GMT
#1270
On October 30 2013 02:03 Pandain wrote:
There is no way I am catching up to this in time allotted(I have to study for test).

Recap please?

Could you tell me exactly what your vote-cancelling role is please? How does it work, precisely?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 29 2013 17:06 GMT
#1271
Oh what lol.

Ok so now Im struggling with the 180 for suess, I have no idea why WoS suddenly decided that Seuss is scum and I would really like to know.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:06 GMT
#1272
I got ninjad by Pandain, ok.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:07 GMT
#1273
On October 30 2013 02:03 marvellosity wrote:
Wave, I don't want a list of small random things, I want your best effort at finding who you want to lynch. I want to have something to pin to you.

Marv my lunch ends in 20 minutes and I haven't eaten yet.
I don't have time right now.

For all of OOHCHILD's talk of deadlines and timezones maybe he would know since he's a timekeeper or some shit; a 5:00 PM EST deadline is really bad for me because my highest periods of activity are evenings/nights and so for the most part (excepting maybe some Fridays) I will not be around in the hours preceding a deadline.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:07 GMT
#1274
Once a day I can make a player have one less vote, which is permanent.

I can use it daily.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:08 GMT
#1275
On October 30 2013 02:04 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 01:57 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 01:53 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 01:49 Promethelax wrote:
find scum > defend self, fool


This is something I've been struggling with this game.

I'm having the opposite problem, I'm finding more people suspicious than usual. Curious that you're struggling to make any better vote than a policy vote.


To elaborate, you guys move a lot faster than I've been prepared for and I've been struggling to keep up. Combined with a fair amount of scrutiny I've spent more than defending myself and reading then hunting scum.

So let me do something important here.

##Encourage marvellosity

Astute eyes probably picked up on the fact that I had a power from one of my most scrutinized posts. At one point I incorrectly assumed that everyone had powers. It's a basic logical step.

I'm counter-claiming WaveofShadow here somewhat. My power adds +1 to a player's vote. Given that Pandain can allegedly nullify someone's vote entirely it's not complete madness to think there are multiple voting powers around, but WaveofShadow's is too close to mine for me to be comfortable with it.

Will it show up immediately in a votecount if I vote? If you don't know, could you clarify asap please?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 29 2013 17:08 GMT
#1276
Fuck it, lynching WoS and sleeping.

A thing to note is that the last time I saw Wave(town) this close to dying, he busted out the big guns and was able to not get lynched. Not even close to that now.
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:08 GMT
#1277
Holy fuck what the fuck is going on with these vote powers..
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:08 GMT
#1278
On October 30 2013 02:07 Pandain wrote:
Once a day I can make a player have one less vote, which is permanent.

I can use it daily.

Does this basically mean that by Day 4 you can have removed 4 players votes entirely?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 17:08 GMT
#1279
On October 30 2013 02:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:04 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 01:57 marvellosity wrote:
On October 30 2013 01:53 Seuss wrote:
On October 30 2013 01:49 Promethelax wrote:
find scum > defend self, fool


This is something I've been struggling with this game.

I'm having the opposite problem, I'm finding more people suspicious than usual. Curious that you're struggling to make any better vote than a policy vote.


To elaborate, you guys move a lot faster than I've been prepared for and I've been struggling to keep up. Combined with a fair amount of scrutiny I've spent more than defending myself and reading then hunting scum.

So let me do something important here.

##Encourage marvellosity

Astute eyes probably picked up on the fact that I had a power from one of my most scrutinized posts. At one point I incorrectly assumed that everyone had powers. It's a basic logical step.

I'm counter-claiming WaveofShadow here somewhat. My power adds +1 to a player's vote. Given that Pandain can allegedly nullify someone's vote entirely it's not complete madness to think there are multiple voting powers around, but WaveofShadow's is too close to mine for me to be comfortable with it.

Will it show up immediately in a votecount if I vote? If you don't know, could you clarify asap please?


It only shows up in the final tally when all voting is over.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:09 GMT
#1280
I can't believe Seuss and Wave are both town with the same power. We need to decide between them.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 272
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9060
Dewaltoss 160
Bale 44
Terrorterran 20
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
League of Legends
JimRising 817
Counter-Strike
taco 361
Other Games
summit1g13937
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1340
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota243
League of Legends
• Lourlo1013
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 5m
Replay Cast
19h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.