• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8681 users

"##" Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 245 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:09 GMT
#1281
On October 30 2013 02:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:04 Promethelax wrote:
That was nothing liked a balanced game though and that was a problem discussed in the post game. Though yes, that is not a very good role to use to 'prove' townieness since there have been town and scum double voters since the dawn of time.

WoS is very passive and I don't get it. Like he thought someone was scum at some time probably. But besides his terrible case on me I don't see it.

Don't you have a half a dozen people you'd happily lynch?

Rayn: see that 9 minute thing now? Thoughts?

No i don't see anywhere where WoS says he will read your past games. Maybe i am just blind, but could you point it out to me with quotes?

And the 3p thing was; You called WoS out of being a scum or 3p, and the reasoning was he called you 3p..??


It was spoiled he said he'd looked into my past games to try to find a place in which I had used meta on a player I had not played with before and failed to do so.

The 3p thing was a focus on anti town, it suggested to me that he might be 3p. Though 3p hunting is way easier as scum than scum hunting as well.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 29 2013 17:09 GMT
#1282
On October 30 2013 02:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 02:07 Pandain wrote:
Once a day I can make a player have one less vote, which is permanent.

I can use it daily.

Does this basically mean that by Day 4 you can have removed 4 players votes entirely?


If I used them every day but I'm not going to use it unless I'm sure someone is scum so that's probably not going to happen
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:10 GMT
#1283
On October 30 2013 02:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fuck it, lynching WoS and sleeping.

A thing to note is that the last time I saw Wave(town) this close to dying, he busted out the big guns and was able to not get lynched. Not even close to that now.

When was that last time?
I remember it being Persona, where I actually got lynched.

Knowing what most of this thread knows of me, do you honestly all think I would really fuck off for the next 3.5 hours and not try to fight a lynch of me which is not at all set in stone yet? Becuase according to you all that's what I'm about to do.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:10 GMT
#1284
I think Pandain's role (if true) is totally OP in mafia's hands, because it can bring LYLO like at least a cycle closer or something stupid.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 17:10 GMT
#1285
On October 30 2013 02:09 marvellosity wrote:
I can't believe Seuss and Wave are both town with the same power. We need to decide between them.


I should clarify, I have a second power exclusive with the first.

I can also ##Discourage Player to reduce their vote value by 1. I have to alternate between them (as in, all even days are one, and all odd days are the other), but I can skip a day if I like.

Whichever one I'm using at the end of the day determines the pattern.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 17:11 GMT
#1286
When I say "the day" I mean today.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:12 GMT
#1287
So apparently I have 3 votes today.

No pressure then.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:12 GMT
#1288
so pandain has the neg role
suess has the 50/50 role
WoS has the pos role

they could all be town based on the roles...
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 17:12 GMT
#1289
On October 30 2013 02:12 marvellosity wrote:
So apparently I have 3 votes today.

No pressure then.


Vote early and often, it's the American way.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:13 GMT
#1290
Pandain's power seems incredibly odd for either alignment.
I really need to think this now that there are 3 voting power claims..
table for two on a tv tray
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:13 GMT
#1291
I'd say no more than one of them can be scum. I think. Or lylo is super duper fucked.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:13 GMT
#1292
I don't like the counterclaim by Seuss because I think he's omitting something.
I mean...I guess it's possible that there are multiple vote addition/vote removal roles which have different names and different activations but ugh.

I'm done guys. If you vote me down, at least do me the honour of looking into my filter after I die. I have provided what reads I could and I don't think that they are bad.

THIS IS NOT A MARTYR POST, but since no one has told me who I should be voting for and I have no clear scumreads I will sheep town sentiment which I hate doing, but I said I would.

##Vote: WaveofShadow
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 29 2013 17:14 GMT
#1293
Wave, is there anything more to your role?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2013 17:14 GMT
#1294
On October 30 2013 02:12 Promethelax wrote:
so pandain has the neg role
suess has the 50/50 role
WoS has the pos role

they could all be town based on the roles...


We can put this all to the test so long as Pandain uses his power on someone who isn't voting for whoever marv is voting for.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:14 GMT
#1295
WoS, Clarity: neither of you mother fuckers are Jesus. Stop martyring!
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:15 GMT
#1296
Oh ok so i was right, his role isn't the same as mine.
Whatever, vote on myself stands.
See yall and good luck. I don't feel guilty about my play this game whatsoever like I did in Persona when I got mislynched. If you lynch me here it's on your heads, not mine.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 29 2013 17:15 GMT
#1297
WoS is your +1 vote permanent?
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:15 GMT
#1298
On October 30 2013 02:14 marvellosity wrote:
Wave, is there anything more to your role?

There is nothing more to my role at all. As I said it will not show up until the final vote count.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 29 2013 17:15 GMT
#1299
On October 30 2013 02:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
WoS is your +1 vote permanent?

Yes it is.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
October 29 2013 17:15 GMT
#1300
No wonder TL towns never win anymore...double martyr from once decent players is totally acceptable.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech107
RuFF_SC2 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 454
Bale 16
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift6533
JimRising 728
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0325
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP142
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 47m
Replay Cast
21h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.