• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8996 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 296 Next
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 22:25 GMT
#381
On October 11 2013 04:20 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 21:22 I-be-Pro wrote:
I don't think I ever thought about this earlier but is the no-editing-rule enforced in quicktopics as well? It's not in mafia-QT's, for obvious reasons, and people edit stuff frequently in those but is it allowed to edit stuff in the house-QT's we'll get later on?

I assume quoting from house QT's insn't allowed, right? As with anything it's fine as long as paraphrased but not actual copy&pasted stuff, correct? This kind of has something to do with the above question but I just want to be sure about this before the game starts

Yes, editing is enforced in the House QTs but not in the Scum QTs.

That is correct, quoting from House QTs is prohibited but paraphrasing is fine.

^
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 22:25 GMT
#382
On October 17 2013 07:24 I-be-Pro wrote:
I asked the question pre-game


oh yes you did, just now i found it :-]
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 22:26 GMT
#383
On October 17 2013 07:24 I-be-Pro wrote:
I asked the question pre-game

clicky: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=431052&currentpage=7#130

About the above part: Fine. That's nothing like me. I post and hit post before checking preview most of the times without thinking too much about it, hence all those spelling mistakes & spam.
You carefully chose to say many information instead of much information btw
But I'm good with the answer.
I might not really be Pro
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 22:27 GMT
#384
you wanna follow up on my post about towns best interest?
Do you still think that phrasing gives you anything about my alignment?
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 22:27 GMT
#385
On October 17 2013 07:10 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:09 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:07 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:04 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Skanjab1s

On October 17 2013 06:25 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


State your house, challenger, and prepare to see it fall.


"guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House'

You know the compositions of each house, huh?

1) Do you think scumteam already knows who is in each House?
2) Do you understand why I am saying you are scum?


1) Duh
2) You are trying to make it seem as if I'm asking these questions to pretend that I don't know the answers. Calling me scum for asking what house someone is in is retarded.

Twice the right answer. New question:

1) Why are you twisting my words and pretending that I just scumslipped when you knew the purpose behind my post?


I wasn't, your asking for the purpose behind the post made me realise it. When you said "guis I am town because I have no clue how many scums there are" it implied that you knew how many scum there are (and you do). So for the "guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House" it also implied that you knew who was in each house.

When you asked me for the purpose I realised that it was not the case for the latter quote.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 22:28 GMT
#386
hahahaha

plz tell the thread why you are certain I am scum.
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 22:32 GMT
#387
On October 17 2013 07:17 Zaragon wrote:
Guess we'll let the Houses trickle out to fuel discussion. There is the off-chance that scum has no one in two whole Houses, too. After my last game, I'm going to be more careful about dismissing something very unlikely prematurely.

I realized something is going to be very confusing: bits of rayn's scum play looks similar to Koshi's town, and their hydra is not particularly stating who is talking (unless I missed them setting up times or something in the pregame). For an early read, them using that ambiguity I'll put down as leaning slightly scum.

skanjab1s is just odd so far, somewhat scummy and/or new; any meta on him?


(1) Not new. Odd in what way?
(2) Your scumread on raynoshi is just because you don't know who is posting? Thats hardly a reason to think someone scum, especially since they have already stated earlier before the game started that rayn will put his name at the end of his posts.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 22:32 GMT
#388
On October 17 2013 07:28 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
hahahaha

plz tell the thread why you are certain I am scum.


Are you talking to me?

Where did I call you scum at all?
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 22:34 GMT
#389
On October 17 2013 07:27 supersoft wrote:
you wanna follow up on my post about towns best interest?
Do you still think that phrasing gives you anything about my alignment?

I don't think it's a good idea. If you're keeping the vast majority in here and talk about weather in the QT that's fine with me and I think it is a lot better than having everyone spam it up in here.

Idk. I don't believe people who say they don't slip like that, I also don't believe you have to have slipped there at all. I do believe that I apparently make it look like single phrases that I find odd for whatever reason are huge things for me. I just like pointing it out and hearing opinions about it unless a shitton of that stuff masses together. To big of chance to just be wrong on it otherwise.
I might not really be Pro
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 22:39 GMT
#390
On October 17 2013 07:32 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:17 Zaragon wrote:
Guess we'll let the Houses trickle out to fuel discussion. There is the off-chance that scum has no one in two whole Houses, too. After my last game, I'm going to be more careful about dismissing something very unlikely prematurely.

I realized something is going to be very confusing: bits of rayn's scum play looks similar to Koshi's town, and their hydra is not particularly stating who is talking (unless I missed them setting up times or something in the pregame). For an early read, them using that ambiguity I'll put down as leaning slightly scum.

skanjab1s is just odd so far, somewhat scummy and/or new; any meta on him?


(1) Not new. Odd in what way?
(2) Your scumread on raynoshi is just because you don't know who is posting? Thats hardly a reason to think someone scum, especially since they have already stated earlier before the game started that rayn will put his name at the end of his posts.


Why do you put so much emphasis on how that's not a reason to think someone's scum instead of putting emphasis on him doing it? It's a valid point you make but the basic idea behind it is completly wrong. I'm pretty sure a lot of people have seen that and yet noone is defending him because you usually don't want to defend other people in their stead; you want to see them defend themselves unless you already know their alignment.

You ARE kind of attacking Zaragon but you're making a bigger deal out of defending here. Why?
I might not really be Pro
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 22:41 GMT
#391
On October 17 2013 07:34 I-be-Pro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:27 supersoft wrote:
you wanna follow up on my post about towns best interest?
Do you still think that phrasing gives you anything about my alignment?

I don't think it's a good idea. If you're keeping the vast majority in here and talk about weather in the QT that's fine with me and I think it is a lot better than having everyone spam it up in here.

Idk. I don't believe people who say they don't slip like that, I also don't believe you have to have slipped there at all. I do believe that I apparently make it look like single phrases that I find odd for whatever reason are huge things for me. I just like pointing it out and hearing opinions about it unless a shitton of that stuff masses together. To big of chance to just be wrong on it otherwise.


lol why didn't they put you in my QT :-(

Assuming syllo and I are town and we're both in one houstQT. As scum, would you post much in there?
I am just wonderin why it's so quiet in my QT. :D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2013 22:41 GMT
#392
On October 17 2013 07:34 I-be-Pro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:27 supersoft wrote:
you wanna follow up on my post about towns best interest?
Do you still think that phrasing gives you anything about my alignment?

I don't think it's a good idea. If you're keeping the vast majority in here and talk about weather in the QT that's fine with me and I think it is a lot better than having everyone spam it up in here.

Idk. I don't believe people who say they don't slip like that, I also don't believe you have to have slipped there at all. I do believe that I apparently make it look like single phrases that I find odd for whatever reason are huge things for me. I just like pointing it out and hearing opinions about it unless a shitton of that stuff masses together. To big of chance to just be wrong on it otherwise.


Pointing it out without waiting for him to do it again later or changing defeats the object of it doesn't it? It's totally baseless, especially if he isn't a native english speaker.

On a different topic let me reiterate:

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 17 2013 06:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.



Can we assume so though? It is randomly distributed after all. We had something similar in our QT. Storrzerg asked pretty much the same thing.

Then there was Grack, he said he would not be participating in the pick up line event unless we had some spare, never knew google was a hard concept for some. What would be the point in not participating at this point as these items seem to be game changing, does he not want to win?




What would be people's motive (Grack) to not participate in an event? These items seem to be useful for finding scum and he implied that he didn't care which house they went to in the QT. Seeing as scum is randomly distributed it would be detrimental to go to another house that you don't know how many scum are in it. Why does he not care?
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 22:46 GMT
#393
On October 17 2013 07:41 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:34 I-be-Pro wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:27 supersoft wrote:
you wanna follow up on my post about towns best interest?
Do you still think that phrasing gives you anything about my alignment?

I don't think it's a good idea. If you're keeping the vast majority in here and talk about weather in the QT that's fine with me and I think it is a lot better than having everyone spam it up in here.

Idk. I don't believe people who say they don't slip like that, I also don't believe you have to have slipped there at all. I do believe that I apparently make it look like single phrases that I find odd for whatever reason are huge things for me. I just like pointing it out and hearing opinions about it unless a shitton of that stuff masses together. To big of chance to just be wrong on it otherwise.


lol why didn't they put you in my QT :-(

Assuming syllo and I are town and we're both in one houstQT. As scum, would you post much in there?
I am just wonderin why it's so quiet in my QT. :D

I don't think I would behave any different as scum, no.
I have like 50% of the posts in my house QT and it has 25 total posts right now minus a couple host/co-host posts.
I might not really be Pro
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 22:47 GMT
#394
On October 17 2013 07:39 I-be-Pro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:32 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:17 Zaragon wrote:
Guess we'll let the Houses trickle out to fuel discussion. There is the off-chance that scum has no one in two whole Houses, too. After my last game, I'm going to be more careful about dismissing something very unlikely prematurely.

I realized something is going to be very confusing: bits of rayn's scum play looks similar to Koshi's town, and their hydra is not particularly stating who is talking (unless I missed them setting up times or something in the pregame). For an early read, them using that ambiguity I'll put down as leaning slightly scum.

skanjab1s is just odd so far, somewhat scummy and/or new; any meta on him?


(1) Not new. Odd in what way?
(2) Your scumread on raynoshi is just because you don't know who is posting? Thats hardly a reason to think someone scum, especially since they have already stated earlier before the game started that rayn will put his name at the end of his posts.


Why do you put so much emphasis on how that's not a reason to think someone's scum instead of putting emphasis on him doing it? It's a valid point you make but the basic idea behind it is completly wrong. I'm pretty sure a lot of people have seen that and yet noone is defending him because you usually don't want to defend other people in their stead; you want to see them defend themselves unless you already know their alignment.

You ARE kind of attacking Zaragon but you're making a bigger deal out of defending here. Why?


I'm not making a bigger deal out of defending. I'm pointing out the flaws in Zaragon's reasoning behind him thinking that rayn is scum. How can I be making a big deal out of defending the argument of "Rayn is scum because I don't know if rayn or koshi is speaking, even though they have said so before".
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 22:47 GMT
#395
or rather... I don't think I would behave any different as scum, yes.
I might not really be Pro
You-Know-Who
Profile Joined September 2013
Great Britain155 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-16 22:48:15
October 16 2013 22:48 GMT
#396
On October 17 2013 03:42 You-Know-Who wrote:
Please keep in mind that the no editing rule will be enforced in the QTs as well.


Official warning for Pandain.

Ange
There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2013 22:48 GMT
#397
Also on the point of the QT's. I implore you to post as much as you can in there. QT - to me anyway, seems a lot more casual than posting in the main thread. It is another angle where you can garner information about people. As long as it doesn't detract from people forumlating opinions and whatnot then there is nothing but beneficial information you can gain.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 16 2013 22:49 GMT
#398
On October 17 2013 07:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:34 I-be-Pro wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:27 supersoft wrote:
you wanna follow up on my post about towns best interest?
Do you still think that phrasing gives you anything about my alignment?

I don't think it's a good idea. If you're keeping the vast majority in here and talk about weather in the QT that's fine with me and I think it is a lot better than having everyone spam it up in here.

Idk. I don't believe people who say they don't slip like that, I also don't believe you have to have slipped there at all. I do believe that I apparently make it look like single phrases that I find odd for whatever reason are huge things for me. I just like pointing it out and hearing opinions about it unless a shitton of that stuff masses together. To big of chance to just be wrong on it otherwise.


Pointing it out without waiting for him to do it again later or changing defeats the object of it doesn't it? It's totally baseless, especially if he isn't a native english speaker.

On a different topic let me reiterate:

+ Show Spoiler +
On October 17 2013 06:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.



Can we assume so though? It is randomly distributed after all. We had something similar in our QT. Storrzerg asked pretty much the same thing.

Then there was Grack, he said he would not be participating in the pick up line event unless we had some spare, never knew google was a hard concept for some. What would be the point in not participating at this point as these items seem to be game changing, does he not want to win?




What would be people's motive (Grack) to not participate in an event? These items seem to be useful for finding scum and he implied that he didn't care which house they went to in the QT. Seeing as scum is randomly distributed it would be detrimental to go to another house that you don't know how many scum are in it. Why does he not care?

(From phone)
Re: gracks indifference to the item. I think he is of the opinion that the houses are just a flavor thing and that we have no real way to manipulate the item/contest to benefit town by getting it all for his self. Assuming town>scum in each house the overall effect should be the same, no? Who cares if townie A or townie B gets it?
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 22:50 GMT
#399
On October 17 2013 07:32 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:28 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
hahahaha

plz tell the thread why you are certain I am scum.


Are you talking to me?

Where did I call you scum at all?


On October 17 2013 07:27 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:10 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:09 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:07 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:04 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Skanjab1s

On October 17 2013 06:25 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


State your house, challenger, and prepare to see it fall.


"guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House'

You know the compositions of each house, huh?

1) Do you think scumteam already knows who is in each House?
2) Do you understand why I am saying you are scum?


1) Duh
2) You are trying to make it seem as if I'm asking these questions to pretend that I don't know the answers. Calling me scum for asking what house someone is in is retarded.

Twice the right answer. New question:

1) Why are you twisting my words and pretending that I just scumslipped when you knew the purpose behind my post?


I wasn't, your asking for the purpose behind the post made me realise it. When you said "guis I am town because I have no clue how many scums there are" it implied that you knew how many scum there are(and you do). So for the "guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House" it also implied that you knew who was in each house.

When you asked me for the purpose I realised that it was not the case for the latter quote.

The bolded?
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2013 22:51 GMT
#400
On October 17 2013 07:50 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:32 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:28 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
hahahaha

plz tell the thread why you are certain I am scum.


Are you talking to me?

Where did I call you scum at all?


Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:27 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:10 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:09 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:07 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:04 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Skanjab1s

On October 17 2013 06:25 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


State your house, challenger, and prepare to see it fall.


"guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House'

You know the compositions of each house, huh?

1) Do you think scumteam already knows who is in each House?
2) Do you understand why I am saying you are scum?


1) Duh
2) You are trying to make it seem as if I'm asking these questions to pretend that I don't know the answers. Calling me scum for asking what house someone is in is retarded.

Twice the right answer. New question:

1) Why are you twisting my words and pretending that I just scumslipped when you knew the purpose behind my post?


I wasn't, your asking for the purpose behind the post made me realise it. When you said "guis I am town because I have no clue how many scums there are" it implied that you knew how many scum there are(and you do). So for the "guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House" it also implied that you knew who was in each house.

When you asked me for the purpose I realised that it was not the case for the latter quote.

The bolded?


He's saying everyone knows how many scum there are.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft398
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14681
Hyuk 48
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
Doublelift4453
Other Games
summit1g8773
FrodaN3043
JimRising 622
KnowMe178
ViBE115
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King68
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta12
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 10m
INu's Battles
11h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
Replay Cast
22h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.