• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11806 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 296 Next
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 22:05 GMT
#361
On October 17 2013 07:01 You-Know-Who wrote:
No more posting from QTs! Last warning.

Ange


what where it that rule? you only said that posting PMs is forbidden... :-o
It's okay though...

I guess everyone should now talk in this thread. Use your QTs only for the absolute necessary things please.
I need to see everything you're talking to be able to get a proper image of you.
It's in towns best interest to share as many information as possible.
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 22:06 GMT
#362
On October 17 2013 07:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Skanjab1s

Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:25 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


State your house, challenger, and prepare to see it fall.


"guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House'


Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:51 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


There is actually a lot to get out of that, if there was 1 scum in each house it would make it a hell of a lot easier to find the scum. If the answer had been "yes" then we'd get like, 5 conftown every scum lynch.

"guis I am town because I have no clue how many scums there are"

I actually agree with the bottom one and it's one of the things that came up in my head as well.

I get that he didn't catch the no copy&paste rule. But I assume if he rolled town he at least would check on the number of mafias in the game if it's so plainly in the OP. AT LEAST when he's having ideas like that himself (his theory). When he posted it in the QT and I checked the number instantly because I was pretty sure I saw 6 mafia and wanted to confirm.
I've seen this particular one happening from mafia at least once, might have been even me no idea.
I might not really be Pro
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 22:07 GMT
#363
On October 17 2013 07:04 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Skanjab1s

On October 17 2013 06:25 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


State your house, challenger, and prepare to see it fall.


"guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House'

You know the compositions of each house, huh?

1) Do you think scumteam already knows who is in each House?
2) Do you understand why I am saying you are scum?
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 22:07 GMT
#364
On October 17 2013 07:06 I-be-Pro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Skanjab1s

On October 17 2013 06:25 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


State your house, challenger, and prepare to see it fall.


"guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House'


On October 17 2013 06:51 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


There is actually a lot to get out of that, if there was 1 scum in each house it would make it a hell of a lot easier to find the scum. If the answer had been "yes" then we'd get like, 5 conftown every scum lynch.

"guis I am town because I have no clue how many scums there are"

I actually agree with the bottom one and it's one of the things that came up in my head as well.

I get that he didn't catch the no copy&paste rule. But I assume if he rolled town he at least would check on the number of mafias in the game if it's so plainly in the OP. AT LEAST when he's having ideas like that himself (his theory). When he posted it in the QT and I checked the number instantly because I was pretty sure I saw 6 mafia and wanted to confirm.
I've seen this particular one happening from mafia at least once, might have been even me no idea.


Well then you assume incorrectly.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 22:09 GMT
#365
On October 17 2013 07:07 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:04 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Skanjab1s

On October 17 2013 06:25 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


State your house, challenger, and prepare to see it fall.


"guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House'

You know the compositions of each house, huh?

1) Do you think scumteam already knows who is in each House?
2) Do you understand why I am saying you are scum?


1) Duh
2) You are trying to make it seem as if I'm asking these questions to pretend that I don't know the answers. Calling me scum for asking what house someone is in is retarded.
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 22:10 GMT
#366
On October 17 2013 07:05 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:01 You-Know-Who wrote:
No more posting from QTs! Last warning.

Ange


what where it that rule? you only said that posting PMs is forbidden... :-o
It's okay though...

I guess everyone should now talk in this thread. Use your QTs only for the absolute necessary things please.
I need to see everything you're talking to be able to get a proper image of you.
It's in towns best interest to share as many information as possible.

I'm going to keep spamming in my QT. I treat my house QT as a nice chat with people to get a better read on them in person through casual chit chat. I can't just spam that much in here...

I'm keeping it that way and I don't think you need to know when we're joking about the host being a german female and all that. Rather be happy that some people have additional info they'd otherwise not have if they're willing to put in some time that way.
I might not really be Pro
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 22:10 GMT
#367
On October 17 2013 07:09 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:07 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:04 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Skanjab1s

On October 17 2013 06:25 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


State your house, challenger, and prepare to see it fall.


"guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House'

You know the compositions of each house, huh?

1) Do you think scumteam already knows who is in each House?
2) Do you understand why I am saying you are scum?


1) Duh
2) You are trying to make it seem as if I'm asking these questions to pretend that I don't know the answers. Calling me scum for asking what house someone is in is retarded.


can you please answer question 1 properly?
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 22:10 GMT
#368
On October 17 2013 07:09 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:07 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:04 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Skanjab1s

On October 17 2013 06:25 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


State your house, challenger, and prepare to see it fall.


"guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House'

You know the compositions of each house, huh?

1) Do you think scumteam already knows who is in each House?
2) Do you understand why I am saying you are scum?


1) Duh
2) You are trying to make it seem as if I'm asking these questions to pretend that I don't know the answers. Calling me scum for asking what house someone is in is retarded.

Twice the right answer. New question:

1) Why are you twisting my words and pretending that I just scumslipped when you knew the purpose behind my post?
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 22:12 GMT
#369
4) "guis I am town because I catch onto scumslips"
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 22:14 GMT
#370
On October 17 2013 07:10 I-be-Pro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:05 supersoft wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:01 You-Know-Who wrote:
No more posting from QTs! Last warning.

Ange


what where it that rule? you only said that posting PMs is forbidden... :-o
It's okay though...

I guess everyone should now talk in this thread. Use your QTs only for the absolute necessary things please.
I need to see everything you're talking to be able to get a proper image of you.
It's in towns best interest to share as many information as possible.

I'm going to keep spamming in my QT. I treat my house QT as a nice chat with people to get a better read on them in person through casual chit chat. I can't just spam that much in here...

I'm keeping it that way and I don't think you need to know when we're joking about the host being a german female and all that. Rather be happy that some people have additional info they'd otherwise not have if they're willing to put in some time that way.


No, I am not happy about that. I feel like things are going on behind my back and i don't like it. If youre scum and there is one or are two more scummers with you in that QT, you can hide there too easily and manipulate the other townies in there very easy.
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 22:16 GMT
#371
On October 17 2013 07:05 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:01 You-Know-Who wrote:
No more posting from QTs! Last warning.

Ange


what where it that rule? you only said that posting PMs is forbidden... :-o
It's okay though...

I guess everyone should now talk in this thread. Use your QTs only for the absolute necessary things please.
I need to see everything you're talking to be able to get a proper image of you.
It's in towns best interest to share as many information as possible.


I always get the feeling that people who are using phrases like this aren't actually part of town themselves.
I'm pretty sure I would have said something along the lines of:
It's in our best interest to share as much information as possible

I might not really be Pro
Zaragon
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden235 Posts
October 16 2013 22:17 GMT
#372
Guess we'll let the Houses trickle out to fuel discussion. There is the off-chance that scum has no one in two whole Houses, too. After my last game, I'm going to be more careful about dismissing something very unlikely prematurely.

I realized something is going to be very confusing: bits of rayn's scum play looks similar to Koshi's town, and their hydra is not particularly stating who is talking (unless I missed them setting up times or something in the pregame). For an early read, them using that ambiguity I'll put down as leaning slightly scum.

skanjab1s is just odd so far, somewhat scummy and/or new; any meta on him?
LastArgument
Profile Joined July 2010
United States152 Posts
October 16 2013 22:17 GMT
#373
I'm pretty sure you always pick up scumslips and phrasings that aren't what you think they are.
If i have learned one thing from life, it's that every man wants something
You-Know-Who
Profile Joined September 2013
Great Britain155 Posts
October 16 2013 22:18 GMT
#374
On October 17 2013 07:05 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:01 You-Know-Who wrote:
No more posting from QTs! Last warning.

Ange


what where it that rule? you only said that posting PMs is forbidden... :-o
It's okay though...

I guess everyone should now talk in this thread. Use your QTs only for the absolute necessary things please.
I need to see everything you're talking to be able to get a proper image of you.
It's in towns best interest to share as many information as possible.


I knew I forgot something. I'll edit the rules to make it clear. Just like PMs, quoting the QT is forbidden but you may rephrase. Skanjab1s is hereby officially unwarned.
There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it.
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 22:18 GMT
#375
it's d1. Need to get this shit rolling
I might not really be Pro
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 22:19 GMT
#376
On October 17 2013 07:17 Zaragon wrote:
Guess we'll let the Houses trickle out to fuel discussion. There is the off-chance that scum has no one in two whole Houses, too. After my last game, I'm going to be more careful about dismissing something very unlikely prematurely.

I realized something is going to be very confusing: bits of rayn's scum play looks similar to Koshi's town, and their hydra is not particularly stating who is talking (unless I missed them setting up times or something in the pregame). For an early read, them using that ambiguity I'll put down as leaning slightly scum.

skanjab1s is just odd so far, somewhat scummy and/or new; any meta on him?

rayn will sign his posts.
Also we will be a beacon of towniness. Don't worry about us.
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 22:20 GMT
#377
On October 17 2013 07:16 I-be-Pro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 07:05 supersoft wrote:
On October 17 2013 07:01 You-Know-Who wrote:
No more posting from QTs! Last warning.

Ange


what where it that rule? you only said that posting PMs is forbidden... :-o
It's okay though...

I guess everyone should now talk in this thread. Use your QTs only for the absolute necessary things please.
I need to see everything you're talking to be able to get a proper image of you.
It's in towns best interest to share as many information as possible.


I always get the feeling that people who are using phrases like this aren't actually part of town themselves.
I'm pretty sure I would have said something along the lines of:
Show nested quote +
It's in our best interest to share as much information as possible



I don't slip like that toad. I chose my words knowing their meaning.
I wrote TOWNs best interest to emphasize town.
It's not that strong when i say our interest.

I don't need to act like a good townie when i am townie by talking about my townmembership all the time by talking in first person plural.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 22:23 GMT
#378
how do you know it's forbidden to directly quote from QTs, toad?
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 22:24 GMT
#379
On October 17 2013 07:23 supersoft wrote:
how do you know it's forbidden to directly quote from QTs, toad?


*did
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 22:24 GMT
#380
I asked the question pre-game
I might not really be Pro
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko188
ProTech135
SHIN 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1206
Mind 975
Shuttle 887
Bisu 761
Larva 608
Mini 173
EffOrt 121
Soma 121
Leta 105
Last 97
[ Show more ]
Britney 94
Zeus 90
Hyun 79
ZerO 62
Pusan 59
Sexy 49
sorry 43
PianO 41
Trap 40
Hm[arnc] 39
Killer 33
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 18
hero 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 8
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe577
XaKoH 416
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1409
Other Games
gofns41039
singsing2222
crisheroes289
B2W.Neo182
OGKoka 178
Mew2King99
ArmadaUGS61
Livibee54
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• Gemini_19 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1416
• Stunt862
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 57m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.