• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:17
CEST 02:17
KST 09:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8479 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 296 Next
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 21:49 GMT
#341
On October 17 2013 06:47 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:43 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
^ what was your pickup line?


you realize that i was asking you a question... do you?

I'll put it in there as well. No worries.
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 21:50 GMT
#342
Why are you voting Cephiro?
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 21:51 GMT
#343
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


There is actually a lot to get out of that, if there was 1 scum in each house it would make it a hell of a lot easier to find the scum. If the answer had been "yes" then we'd get like, 5 conftown every scum lynch.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 21:52 GMT
#344
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


can you give me the exact quote of his question? I tend to trust these noob-"slips"... ^_^

I'll tell you about my houseQT later, i wanna give my proposal from above (houseclaims etc.) some time.
Maybe someone points out a flaw in my idea. There is no need to rush things...
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2013 21:52 GMT
#345
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.



Can we assume so though? It is randomly distributed after all. We had something similar in our QT. Storrzerg asked pretty much the same thing.

Then there was Grack, he said he would not be participating in the pick up line event unless we had some spare, never knew google was a hard concept for some. What would be the point in not participating at this point as these items seem to be game changing, does he not want to win?
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 21:54 GMT
#346
OKAY WAIT

I want you guys to post all the posts from your house QTs regarding this 1mafia per house theory.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 21:54 GMT
#347
On October 17 2013 06:52 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


can you give me the exact quote of his question? I tend to trust these noob-"slips"... ^_^

I'll tell you about my houseQT later, i wanna give my proposal from above (houseclaims etc.) some time.
Maybe someone points out a flaw in my idea. There is no need to rush things...


I'm not a noob either.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 21:56 GMT
#348
On October 17 2013 06:54 supersoft wrote:
OKAY WAIT

I want you guys to post all the posts from your house QTs regarding this 1mafia per house theory.


"I assume there would be one scum in each house?" - Skanjab1s
"Not necessarily." - FirmTofu

I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 21:56 GMT
#349
On October 17 2013 06:51 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


There is actually a lot to get out of that, if there was 1 scum in each house it would make it a hell of a lot easier to find the scum. If the answer had been "yes" then we'd get like, 5 conftown every scum lynch.


The point I'm making is that it's a hosts job to answer that with no no matter what, even if that answer actually is yes. There never was a chance to get a yes out of that answer.
On October 17 2013 06:52 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


can you give me the exact quote of his question? I tend to trust these noob-"slips"... ^_^

I'll tell you about my houseQT later, i wanna give my proposal from above (houseclaims etc.) some time.
Maybe someone points out a flaw in my idea. There is no need to rush things...

No I can't. Copy&paste isn't allowed, rephrasing is. It's not a slip. It just looks like somebody sliding by to me.
I might not really be Pro
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 21:56 GMT
#350
On October 17 2013 06:54 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:52 supersoft wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


can you give me the exact quote of his question? I tend to trust these noob-"slips"... ^_^

I'll tell you about my houseQT later, i wanna give my proposal from above (houseclaims etc.) some time.
Maybe someone points out a flaw in my idea. There is no need to rush things...


I'm not a noob either.


yes you are? you didnt read the rules before you started this game? how newbie is that? Very newbie!
How do you even plan on playing this game? are you just here to chat with us a little bit?
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 21:57 GMT
#351
On October 17 2013 06:51 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


There is actually a lot to get out of that, if there was 1 scum in each house it would make it a hell of a lot easier to find the scum. If the answer had been "yes" then we'd get like, 5 conftown every scum lynch.

There are 6 scummers and 4 Houses.
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 21:57 GMT
#352
On October 17 2013 06:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:40 supersoft wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:26 supersoft wrote:
On October 17 2013 05:14 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 17 2013 05:11 Sn0_Man wrote:
Hufflepuffs r dweebs.

Syllo's scum tho based on sucking up ro somtheing

The mocking of the hufflepuffs will not stand. This man has the blood of the Ravenclaws, for too long they have mocked us. We will have our revenge.

##Vote: Sn0_Man


On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


you guys just write it down here or are you actually going to vote?
because if you don't, it looks like you dont want your voting patterns to be in the votingthread.

You must not be from Gryffindor! A very cowardly act to accuse a loyal hufflepuff of being afraid to place his vote in the voting thread.


what holds you back then?

1) the voting thread wasn't even created when I posted.
2) It's not a real vote
3) Watching for players being afraid to put votes in the voting thread at the start of the game is a silly and ineffective method of scumhunting.


:O I wouldn't expect a member of the loyal house of huffenough to lie! The voting thread was totes created before the game started.
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 16 2013 21:58 GMT
#353
Supersoft can you not try to get people modkilled please?
I might not really be Pro
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 21:59 GMT
#354
On October 17 2013 06:56 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:54 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:52 supersoft wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


can you give me the exact quote of his question? I tend to trust these noob-"slips"... ^_^

I'll tell you about my houseQT later, i wanna give my proposal from above (houseclaims etc.) some time.
Maybe someone points out a flaw in my idea. There is no need to rush things...


I'm not a noob either.


yes you are? you didnt read the rules before you started this game? how newbie is that? Very newbie!
How do you even plan on playing this game? are you just here to chat with us a little bit?


Are you just here to be a dumb troll?
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 22:00 GMT
#355
On October 17 2013 06:56 I-be-Pro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:51 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


There is actually a lot to get out of that, if there was 1 scum in each house it would make it a hell of a lot easier to find the scum. If the answer had been "yes" then we'd get like, 5 conftown every scum lynch.


The point I'm making is that it's a hosts job to answer that with no no matter what, even if that answer actually is yes. There never was a chance to get a yes out of that answer.


I was actually asking the people in our house what they thought, not the host.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
October 16 2013 22:00 GMT
#356
On October 17 2013 06:58 I-be-Pro wrote:
Supersoft can you not try to get people modkilled please?


cant find the rule you're talking about :-/
You-Know-Who
Profile Joined September 2013
Great Britain155 Posts
October 16 2013 22:01 GMT
#357
No more posting from QTs! Last warning.

Ange
There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 22:01 GMT
#358
Skanjab1s

On October 17 2013 06:25 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


State your house, challenger, and prepare to see it fall.


"guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House'


On October 17 2013 06:51 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:41 I-be-Pro wrote:
Okay I'm done with the contest. Just won it. So let's talk mafia.

Anything interesting happening in your QT supersoft? This skanjab guy asked in mine wether mafia has 1 member per house.
Rather scummy question to me. There's really not much to get out of that. Obviously everyone assumes so at this point but what do you expect the hosts to answer to that? Up until this point it's just a no-brainer question that might have not been a no-brainer for him. I ask that kind of questions all the time but this particular one really makes it sound like he's trying to "just post something" and look like he's participating imo.


There is actually a lot to get out of that, if there was 1 scum in each house it would make it a hell of a lot easier to find the scum. If the answer had been "yes" then we'd get like, 5 conftown every scum lynch.

"guis I am town because I have no clue how many scums there are"
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 16 2013 22:04 GMT
#359
On October 17 2013 07:01 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Skanjab1s

Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 06:25 Skanjab1s wrote:
On October 17 2013 06:22 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
##vote: Skanjab1s

Bring it on slytherin scum


State your house, challenger, and prepare to see it fall.


"guis I am town because I don't know yet the compositions of each House'




You know the compositions of each house, huh?
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 16 2013 22:04 GMT
#360
I guess you can also add from QT
"guis I am town because I have no clue how the scums are divided between the Houses"
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft488
Nina 165
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13604
Hyuk 48
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
Doublelift4608
Other Games
summit1g9836
FrodaN3137
JimRising 560
KnowMe197
ViBE115
ArmadaUGS103
Mew2King66
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1267
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 44m
INu's Battles
11h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 44m
Replay Cast
22h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.