• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7176 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 15:39 GMT
#5625
On October 10 2013 00:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 00:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
idk its tough. I wouldn't say austin played a good game by any stretch. He looks scummy as fuck in the way he talks about/interacts with the lurkers, especially CR and s0lstice who is the teammate we are looking for. He blatantly refused to see why pandain was scum. There is a lot of things that don't add up for him. Tunneling me and refusing to see 100% scum doesn't exactly make me go, oh yea dudes tOwN!

It does not matter Vayne. We can lynch both CC and Austin.
You are gonna be in LYLO with WoS/Austin (if CC is in fact town). WoS just said he'll lynch Austin. WoS thinks you are town.

No worries.


I want to get it right the first time and figure out who is actually the scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 15:40 GMT
#5626
On October 10 2013 00:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 00:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Oh WoS, then you don't get the trick credit. I was waiting someone of the non-confirmed's to ask that. :D

I hate you sometimes.

Vayne austin played a great game as either alignment.


If he's town he played well, if he's scum naaah he fucked up big time with defending pandain, who wouldnt even be his partner. dunno what that was all about. He also made glaring association errors in his filter.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 15:55 GMT
#5633
I may or may not have my vest huehuehue. answer should be pretty obvious, i was never in danger of being shot this game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 15:55 GMT
#5634
both scum teams were pushing me lolZ
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:00 GMT
#5637
that was just oats failure though

speaking of oats, did anyone notice austin bringing up that whole thing about how oats was killed to even the playing field and let us argue blah blah blah

What townie thinks like that? that's scum mindset using his night kills to explain stuff.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:08 GMT
#5639
On October 10 2013 01:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dunno Vayne, why did you say "CR did not hold his shot"?


I honestly cant explain why I type anything after a flip, I just start typing random shit

austin been trying to get me lynched for it all game, CR joined the party too today before he quit
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:13 GMT
#5642
well im trying to think what the VE shot means mainly. He was not on the right track at all, yet he was still shot. Whoever was on the scum team was trying to frame me so it could have been either pandain or austin that did the shot. I am leaning austin since he did the whole "this is why oats died" too thing. So if austin shot VE that night, then it was pandain's team that did a driveby or just protected himself or something that night. then last night there was only 2 scum kills but that means they couldn't have driveby again imo, they probably used 1 KP on kill and 1 KP on some protection or something and the other team simply shot their 1 KP.

So I think there is only 1 kill tonight.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:26 GMT
#5644
On October 10 2013 01:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So if Pandain used drive-by on N3, wouldn't the 2 kills from N4 be Banger kills?
And therefore the other team would have 2 KP (as drive-by'ing on N4).


yes that's true, so maybe there is 2 KP
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:33 GMT
#5646
ah I see. so yea even if they have 2 KP they can't kill both confirmed town. so we are okay. they will have to remove a person and I think we all have vests rite? maybe not
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:37 GMT
#5648
alright then I will also vest. I have to check something
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:41 GMT
#5650
ok dude so lets see

Blazinghand kill ---> bangers

hiro kill ----> bangers

grack/snb kills ---> ballers

hiro had snb/panda on his shit list, I think this makes the most sense. time to see why snb/grack died
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:44 GMT
#5653
meh grack was just killed for correct townreads and suspicion of the scum on his town list. nothing there. SnB kill makes no sense either, he was just bussing the whole game ZZz

night kills dont make sense
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:46 GMT
#5654
so who is moer likely to do kills like this, austin or cheesecake?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:55 GMT
#5657
for Mr.CC

Never called me scum in noire, just that he could lynch me for trolling. he was town there

in aperture - Responds to a lot of my comments blatantly bussing his teammates, and also loves to have conversations with his scum partners about stuff. never calls me scum there

Austin barely spoke in aperture, i dont think i interacted with him at all
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:57 GMT
#5659
yea, i told him he was scum whoel game and he told me i was scum whole game but we were both town. I died and then they lynched him I believe. he truly looked like the scum leader that game but wasn't. I had whole mafia team on my list except austin instead of Ace.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 16:57 GMT
#5660
So just going off meta I think Mr.CC goes to the noose first
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 17:02 GMT
#5662
well that game sucked, pretty much all the mafia claimed in thread (chezinu nuking one of the best townies randomly, oats defending ace, etc) I just didn't know why austin was trying to tunnel me so badly. Guess that's his thing ^^

I dunno im not reading CR's posts really. too long and just looks like BS. I have to go now but will be back later
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 22:54 GMT
#5745
On October 10 2013 02:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyone except VisceraEyes, this is what i want you to do on N5, or at last on D6;
Wo is the last scum and why, considering these things:

(1) Solstice payphoning CC. How does the scum actions on D4 make sense regarding that happening?
(2) N4, and CR claiming scum, and the scum actions regarding that.
(3) D5, CR retracting from the scumclaim when seeing Pandain flip and then claiming scum again. The scum guys actions regarding that.

(4) It is clear that D4 onwards scum were bussing and bussing hard. Who is the last scum and why do their actions from D4 onwards make most sense from scum!pov?


VE: One of us is gonna die the next night. You, or if scum have 2 KP they might double stack me. Look closely into those answers, consider what i have said, and if it does make sense when you cross-reference that into other people's answers. If someone does not answer this post, lynch.


1. Doesn't implicate anyone really. s0lstice had Mr.CC as a scumread so it actually makes sense that he contacted him as a potential opposing team, and he also thought pandain was town. This doesnt have to be some elaborate plan by any means, it could be simply that.

2. Again, doesn't implicate anybody. Only shows that they were trying to save the last banger. Hence why when pandain dies, CR tries to unclaim scum.

3. See above, completely meaningless to finding the last scum.

4. Austin has been targeting s0lstice and CR for a bit recently, this implicates him the most. S0lstice also warmed up to an austin lynch before the whole fiasco but never actually expands on it.

In the end, I'm willing to stick with Occam's razor which has been great so far and lynch austin who I believe is the last scum. He has quite a long bullshit of a filter, but in the end his play doesn't add up this game.

Austin is the last scum, final answer.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 09 2013 22:55 GMT
#5746
and after we lynch him we can all do this

[image loading]

and celebrate our town victory
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 10 2013 00:45 GMT
#5767
as an aside, thats completely wrong austin, I treat my team a lot different then when I'm playing solo. Check any of my scum QTs. I usually am the guy willing to listen to everyone's side and reason it out.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1107
SteadfastSC823
ComeBackTV 782
TaKeTV 611
IndyStarCraft 240
Rex125
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 823
IndyStarCraft 240
ProTech140
Rex 125
UpATreeSC 64
BRAT_OK 47
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40403
Shuttle 781
Mini 411
Rush 255
Hyuk 123
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 82
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 25
[ Show more ]
Rock 18
Sacsri 18
Shine 17
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10235
qojqva1722
Counter-Strike
fl0m1457
Fnx 793
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1397
Khaldor1289
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
FrodaN1546
Beastyqt458
Mlord227
DeMusliM223
XBOCT217
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe126
C9.Mang0113
XaKoH 99
QueenE86
Mew2King75
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH315
• StrangeGG 43
• Hinosc 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie620
• Shiphtur358
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 16m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 16m
Online Event
17h 16m
FEL
22h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.