• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7255 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 216 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 01:52 GMT
#1421
On September 14 2013 10:40 kushm4sta wrote:
im a little confused OP why did you feel the need to claim? nothing is scummy about voting a town read to save yourself.

For me the fact that he voted means he was probably waiting in the thread for a while and watching to see if he had to do anything and just not posting which is suspicious. Nobody simply says, hmmm 1 minute before deadline. Guess I'll check in to see who's getting lynched. oh it's me. *unvote*

BH would come off looking better if he could be not lynched while just conveniently not being there before the deadline when all of the discussion is taking place.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 01:58 GMT
#1422
On September 14 2013 10:43 Umasi wrote:
sorry for not being around at lynch time
fwiw I buy the roleclaim, I think it's stupid to not believe the roleclaim, it fits with his stated reasoning and pushing his lynch is blatantly pro scum
anyone have things they want me to address specifically? I've kind of lost the flow of the thread since I've been afk/entered the thread late


Have you read the whole thread so far?
Do you have any opinions on who you think are scum, and if so why?
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 02:06 GMT
#1423
I'm caught up on the thread, yeah.
on BH, I'm most suspicious of rayn and oats (probably rayn a bit moreso), I wasn't really feeling the SAB tunnel very much, and never really understood what he was trying to communciate.
He just yelled HE'S SCUM HE'S SCUM HE'S SCUM WHY DON'T YOU GUYS WANT TO LYNCH SCUM is the main feel I got from him. He also has me as town during your discussion on people on BH being suspicious, and I have no idea what I'd done to be labelled as such :| referring to this post
On September 14 2013 06:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:37 Pandain wrote:
Look at the lynch on OP, Rayn. The votes on it don't make sense.

Grackaroni, Oatsmaster, [black]blubbdavid,[/black] Umasi, raynpelikoneet, [black]WaveofShadow[/black]

Makes more sense to me than any other wagon.


why am I town, why isn't WOS ( I have wos as kind of a town read.)

on blub, I'm more inclined to say that no one on him was scum. If there was a scum on him, I'd look at kush first for his A: blatant don't give a fuck attitude, B: totally unexplained vote on GK(me)
that would mean I think debs and zealot are town, and I think debs (papa smurf) could be, but zealot I'm less sure on.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 02:16 GMT
#1424
On September 14 2013 10:40 kushm4sta wrote:
im a little confused OP why did you feel the need to claim? nothing is scummy about voting a town read to save yourself.


To break it down again: I had claimed that I wasn't available ever for the lynch deadline due to work and not having a smartphone. however, showing up to save myself would have proved that I was available. At this point I basically have to claim that i'm blazinghand right. But then people see "oh wtf this kid is blazinghand" so i basically had to lay out my whole gameplan
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 02:22 GMT
#1425
On September 14 2013 11:16 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 10:40 kushm4sta wrote:
im a little confused OP why did you feel the need to claim? nothing is scummy about voting a town read to save yourself.


To break it down again: I had claimed that I wasn't available ever for the lynch deadline due to work and not having a smartphone. however, showing up to save myself would have proved that I was available. At this point I basically have to claim that i'm blazinghand right. But then people see "oh wtf this kid is blazinghand" so i basically had to lay out my whole gameplan

did you think at all about claiming at the start of the game?
Like you said even if you are catching scum it's not in scum's interest to kill you because you don't count against their win condition and if you had been really pro-town and helped catch scum you wouldn't be lynched.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 02:24 GMT
#1426
I am feeling scummers are doing #bigplays

Off to bed now
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 02:24 GMT
#1427
On September 14 2013 11:22 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 11:16 Old Partner wrote:
On September 14 2013 10:40 kushm4sta wrote:
im a little confused OP why did you feel the need to claim? nothing is scummy about voting a town read to save yourself.


To break it down again: I had claimed that I wasn't available ever for the lynch deadline due to work and not having a smartphone. however, showing up to save myself would have proved that I was available. At this point I basically have to claim that i'm blazinghand right. But then people see "oh wtf this kid is blazinghand" so i basically had to lay out my whole gameplan

did you think at all about claiming at the start of the game?
Like you said even if you are catching scum it's not in scum's interest to kill you because you don't count against their win condition and if you had been really pro-town and helped catch scum you wouldn't be lynched.


i, what.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
September 14 2013 02:29 GMT
#1428
claiming a non-town role is generally a bad idea to start the game.
reminds me of someone in a newbie game asking if claiming traitor was smart :|
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 14 2013 02:30 GMT
#1429
yeah actually im fine with a vig on bh. he likes to do retarded fancy things as scum.

why would survivor lie about not being here for lynch?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 02:33 GMT
#1430
I lied and said I was around for like 6 hours a day so I wouldn't be seen as a threat, and I'd also have an excuse / way not to be lynched WHILE not being seen as a threat. If I hadn't freaked out and voted at the last minute I'd be totally fine surviving.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 02:38 GMT
#1431
On September 14 2013 11:29 Umasi wrote:
claiming a non-town role is generally a bad idea to start the game.
reminds me of someone in a newbie game asking if claiming traitor was smart :|

That's how I would have chosen to play as that role. Better to just come out with it and act really pro-town and lynch scum in order to not get lynched then playing like a scum player without the advantage of a scum team and somehow expecting to make it to the endgame.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 02:52 GMT
#1432
On September 14 2013 11:38 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 11:29 Umasi wrote:
claiming a non-town role is generally a bad idea to start the game.
reminds me of someone in a newbie game asking if claiming traitor was smart :|

That's how I would have chosen to play as that role. Better to just come out with it and act really pro-town and lynch scum in order to not get lynched then playing like a scum player without the advantage of a scum team and somehow expecting to make it to the endgame.

no that's not
For better or for worse, things had changed.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 14 2013 02:53 GMT
#1433
On September 14 2013 10:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 09:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 14 2013 09:43 Koshi wrote:
Question to all:

Did you know that you could post your role PM?

Please answer!

Thank you!

no, I expected BH to be modkilled. You made an interesting point about BH asking if he could post his role PM. maybe he thought he could and then saw people expecting him to modkill and second guessed himself. I don't really see any sort of scum motivation for not knowing whether he could post it or not.

It's more about the fact that scum knew that it was allowed because they got fake role pms in their QT from hosts. I remember them being provided in Nuclear as well. So scum BH knew he was able to post roles.

If he was really survivor/town he would have assumed that it was not ok to post roles unless he actually read the rules and knew it was allowed. But in that case he wouldn't have to ask the hosts if it was allowed.

It is unbelievable/almost impossible that BH posted his role PM without checking if it was allowed. Nobody assumes that posting roles is allowed.


Ink kind of agree with this.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 02:55 GMT
#1434
On September 14 2013 11:52 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 11:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 14 2013 11:29 Umasi wrote:
claiming a non-town role is generally a bad idea to start the game.
reminds me of someone in a newbie game asking if claiming traitor was smart :|

That's how I would have chosen to play as that role. Better to just come out with it and act really pro-town and lynch scum in order to not get lynched then playing like a scum player without the advantage of a scum team and somehow expecting to make it to the endgame.

no that's not

haha I would. But I also would claim Miller at the start of the game if I was SAM so it could just be a stylistic difference.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 03:01 GMT
#1435
On September 14 2013 11:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 11:52 Old Partner wrote:
On September 14 2013 11:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 14 2013 11:29 Umasi wrote:
claiming a non-town role is generally a bad idea to start the game.
reminds me of someone in a newbie game asking if claiming traitor was smart :|

That's how I would have chosen to play as that role. Better to just come out with it and act really pro-town and lynch scum in order to not get lynched then playing like a scum player without the advantage of a scum team and somehow expecting to make it to the endgame.

no that's not

haha I would. But I also would claim Miller at the start of the game if I was SAM so it could just be a stylistic difference.

Yeah, the difference between good style and grack style
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 03:05 GMT
#1436
Not gonna lie Rayn successfully made this thread turn to shit
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 14 2013 03:15 GMT
#1437
On September 14 2013 12:05 Pandain wrote:
Not gonna lie Rayn successfully made this thread turn to shit

It's a proven successful scum tactic.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 03:29 GMT
#1438
On September 14 2013 12:15 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 12:05 Pandain wrote:
Not gonna lie Rayn successfully made this thread turn to shit

It's a proven successful scum tactic.

You think that both Rayn and BH look scummy.
Rayn was repeatedly pushing BH over Pandain when nobody was suspicious of BH. do you think that Rayn was actually bussing BH today or do you think that they both have things about them that are scummy but it is unlikely that they are scum together?

Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 03:54 GMT
#1439
On September 14 2013 12:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 12:15 strongandbig wrote:
On September 14 2013 12:05 Pandain wrote:
Not gonna lie Rayn successfully made this thread turn to shit

It's a proven successful scum tactic.

You think that both Rayn and BH look scummy.
Rayn was repeatedly pushing BH over Pandain when nobody was suspicious of BH. do you think that Rayn was actually bussing BH today or do you think that they both have things about them that are scummy but it is unlikely that they are scum together?



If you could tell koshi this line of reasoning, then replace raynp with me and BH with blobb, that would be appreciated
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 03:54 GMT
#1440
actually nvm bobb is town thats invalid
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1574
WardiTV913
OGKoka 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 250
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8287
Bisu 2220
FanTaSy 1967
Shuttle 1440
Jaedong 1363
Horang2 719
EffOrt 512
BeSt 426
Stork 359
actioN 321
[ Show more ]
Larva 301
Mini 255
Mind 117
Barracks 106
Zeus 104
910 102
Mong 69
Snow 66
Sea.KH 60
hero 47
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 33
Sexy 30
Bale 29
soO 28
Killer 27
sorry 25
JYJ 24
Aegong 23
Free 21
Yoon 20
Shine 18
HiyA 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4932
qojqva2049
Dendi1081
febbydoto32
Counter-Strike
fl0m2117
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing3137
olofmeister1129
hiko971
B2W.Neo758
Livibee517
crisheroes400
XaKoH 251
XBOCT246
Hui .219
Pyrionflax212
Liquid`VortiX162
QueenE50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2292
• Jankos2221
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 12m
Replay Cast
9h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.