• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8229 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 216 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 03:57 GMT
#1441
I really wanted to see S&B's response but I think he's out for the night.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 04:15 GMT
#1442
Hey BH I have an important question to ask you and you have to be online right when I ask you cuz I need an immediate response
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 04:18 GMT
#1443
i am here
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 04:19 GMT
#1444
What role did you claim in mario mini

you have 1 minute to respond
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 04:19 GMT
#1445
jailkeeper or something
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 04:20 GMT
#1446
yeah jk, it wasn't mason, that was the game i got mislynched by punks
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 04:20 GMT
#1447
meh. you say. You are on the obs list. Don't know if it's actually you
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 04:21 GMT
#1448
It's a dumb question anyways since I have that game listed on my profile. any smurf pretending to be me could just check there and respond in under 60 seconds http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Blazinghand
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 04:22 GMT
#1449
Well Umasi is scum.
SnB is probably scum.
Not sure on WoS but he seemed really uncommital d1, not being town leaderish, just sitting back and taking potshots and being undecicive about lynching SnB.

lol BH almost lynched you ahhahaha.

No gg, No skill.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 04:22 GMT
#1450
In fact, I already knew you were going to ask something like this just by the way you set up the question. If I were someone who really had the balls to pretend to be BH, I'd have read his profile and noticed the list.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 04:24 GMT
#1451
I think that Grack also might be scum.

I have no clue what Pandian was doing at the end of d1 though, he never mentioned blubb as a scumread and was pushing zealos and kush. Suddenly unvote and vote for probable townie.
No gg, No skill.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 04:24 GMT
#1452
On September 14 2013 13:22 Old Partner wrote:
In fact, I already knew you were going to ask something like this just by the way you set up the question. If I were someone who really had the balls to pretend to be BH, I'd have read his profile and noticed the list.


can't blame a guy for trying
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 04:24 GMT
#1453
Also initially that post I made as BH said "/in" then I edited it to say "i like this game" so I could /in with a smurf. But then I realized it would be totally obvious, so I edited it again to add a /obs and PMed shiaopi telling him i wanted to smurf and not to send me the observer QT.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 04:25 GMT
#1454
I would also like to note that under the circumstance where I am not Blazinghand but, for some reason, am pretending to be him (as opposed to claiming my true identity), you can expect Blazinghand to play along with it and never confirm or deny out of thread that he is me. Blazinghand is an extremely cool dude in general.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 04:25 GMT
#1455
debears, whats the point of knowing whether OP is BH or not? How does that invalidate his Survivor claim if it turns out he isnt BH?
No gg, No skill.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 04:25 GMT
#1456
On September 14 2013 13:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think that Grack also might be scum.

I have no clue what Pandian was doing at the end of d1 though, he never mentioned blubb as a scumread and was pushing zealos and kush. Suddenly unvote and vote for probable townie.


Oats, for gods sake, just make big posts with thorough analysis. It's night. don't need every little shallow thought
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 04:25 GMT
#1457
The coolest dude, really.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 04:26 GMT
#1458
On September 14 2013 13:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
debears, whats the point of knowing whether OP is BH or not? How does that invalidate his Survivor claim if it turns out he isnt BH?


I can see BH pulling a stunt like that. No necessarily just any random person smurfing.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 04:27 GMT
#1459
On September 14 2013 13:26 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 13:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
debears, whats the point of knowing whether OP is BH or not? How does that invalidate his Survivor claim if it turns out he isnt BH?


I can see BH pulling a stunt like that. No necessarily just any random person smurfing.


I am also the king of last-minute vote shenannies, for what it's worth. And I think the fact I call a guy "illegible" is pretty much a BH-tell.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 04:28 GMT
#1460
On September 14 2013 13:25 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 13:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think that Grack also might be scum.

I have no clue what Pandian was doing at the end of d1 though, he never mentioned blubb as a scumread and was pushing zealos and kush. Suddenly unvote and vote for probable townie.


Oats, for gods sake, just make big posts with thorough analysis. It's night. don't need every little shallow thought

for what?

Ok umasi is scum for voting for OP then calling me scum.
Grack is scum for not staying on OP for no particular reason. I didnt see anything that made him change his mind.
I explained WoS already.

Im gonna be here for like 10 minutes then gone for like 8 hours.
I aint got time for making 'big posts'. Big posts are not how blubb got lynched.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
JimRising 564
Counter-Strike
Fnx 980
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6490
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3053
B2W.Neo620
KnowMe247
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1383
BasetradeTV275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.