• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:29
CEST 04:29
KST 11:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9484 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 243 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
August 31 2013 21:28 GMT
#1401
On September 01 2013 06:13 AxleGreaser wrote:
Attention is vote count wrong?

Given the OP says You may not vote for yourself.
Isn't an attempt to do so invalid?

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Also, geript can't vote for himself. Keep that in mind with the majority. Ideally we have more on him than 16 to avoid vote stealers and scuh.


So geripts vote is informal and not to be counted?

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 05:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
Day 1 Lynch

geript (15): VisceraEyes, Alakaslam, Cephiro, Clarity_nl, Blazinghand, Dandel Ion, randombum, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, ObviousOne, Onegu, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, MrZentor, Koshi, Stutters695, AxleGreaser, yamato77, geript
Oatsmaster (0): Dandel Ion (cDgCorazon)
Koshi (0): WaveofShadow
Dandel Ion (0): kitaman27
kitaman27 (0): Dandel Ion, raynpelikoneet
WaveOfShadow (1): AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi
ShiaoPi (1): WaveofShadow
Blazinghand (1): HiroPro, raynpelikoneet
Felkyr (3): Oatsmaster, Dandel Ion, Mr. Cheesecake, Clarity_nl, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, VayneAuthority
cephiro (0): Blazinghand
Mr. Cheesecake (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (1): strongandbig
MrZentor (0): AxleGreaser
Alakaslam (1): cakepie
yamato77 (1): Oatsmaster

The lynch will happen in at Sunday, Sep 01 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). With 31 alive it takes 16 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.

Voting Thread


Yeah he shouldn't be listed as voting for himself there. My mistake I'll fix it.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 31 2013 21:37 GMT
#1402
hai guys, I am back. before I go through 250+ posts anything I should absolutely read before deadline?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 21:37 GMT
#1403
On September 01 2013 06:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
hai guys, I am back. before I go through 250+ posts anything I should absolutely read before deadline?


it takes 16 votes to lynch (majority) and geript is a vote off from it. If you don't know who to vote, vote geript so we don't no-lynch
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 31 2013 21:39 GMT
#1404
On September 01 2013 06:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
hai guys, I am back. before I go through 250+ posts anything I should absolutely read before deadline?


it takes 16 votes to lynch (majority) and geript is a vote off from it. If you don't know who to vote, vote geript so we don't no-lynch

So we are testing whether or not he really is unlynchable? Sounds fun. Dropping my vote there then, hopefully I wont take too long to go through the thread so I might have sth. useful before deadline.

##Vote: geript
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 21:40 GMT
#1405
On September 01 2013 06:39 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
hai guys, I am back. before I go through 250+ posts anything I should absolutely read before deadline?


it takes 16 votes to lynch (majority) and geript is a vote off from it. If you don't know who to vote, vote geript so we don't no-lynch

So we are testing whether or not he really is unlynchable? Sounds fun. Dropping my vote there then, hopefully I wont take too long to go through the thread so I might have sth. useful before deadline.

##Vote: geript

So let me get this right, you know about the unlynchable claim but haven't read the thread... Bullshit
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 31 2013 21:42 GMT
#1406
On September 01 2013 06:40 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:39 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
hai guys, I am back. before I go through 250+ posts anything I should absolutely read before deadline?


it takes 16 votes to lynch (majority) and geript is a vote off from it. If you don't know who to vote, vote geript so we don't no-lynch

So we are testing whether or not he really is unlynchable? Sounds fun. Dropping my vote there then, hopefully I wont take too long to go through the thread so I might have sth. useful before deadline.

##Vote: geript

So let me get this right, you know about the unlynchable claim but haven't read the thread... Bullshit


I have like 10 pages or so to go through, you claim was way earlier sweetie. I am just not caught up to the most recent status
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:43 GMT
#1407
Alright, finally back.
What in the actual fuck.

I am inclined to believe Geript so I will ask him, what should I do with my vote, and does it matter at all?
The fact that BH has not even attempted to provide town with any semblance of help when being threatened with death is scum-indicative (as is his refusal to give a read of me). In Les Mis BH was EXTREMELY helpful before getting mislynched and truly tried to help town as best as he could.

BH's overall play and posting has seemed towny to me aside from the fact that he HAS NOT BEEN SCUMHUNTING. PERIOD. Really big disconnect in the feel of his posts and his actions and as such I had not planned on voting him today to see how his play continued. Over really wanted to eliminate some fucking lurk but I can see that's not going to happen (also because I wasn't around to push it during the most active part of the day it seems).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:43 GMT
#1408
On September 01 2013 06:40 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:39 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
hai guys, I am back. before I go through 250+ posts anything I should absolutely read before deadline?


it takes 16 votes to lynch (majority) and geript is a vote off from it. If you don't know who to vote, vote geript so we don't no-lynch

So we are testing whether or not he really is unlynchable? Sounds fun. Dropping my vote there then, hopefully I wont take too long to go through the thread so I might have sth. useful before deadline.

##Vote: geript

So let me get this right, you know about the unlynchable claim but haven't read the thread... Bullshit

So....do you agree with me that Shiao is scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 21:44 GMT
#1409
Im voting Geript, if his claim is true it won't matter. If t isnt he dies.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 21:45 GMT
#1410
Geript do you basically decide who is lynched? Votes dont matter?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 21:45 GMT
#1411
if there's enough people here I'd be fine swapping to shiaopi. let's not do it unless we have enough though because otherwise there will be nolynch

##would lynch shiaopi
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 21:46 GMT
#1412
On September 01 2013 06:21 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:18 HiroPro wrote:
I'm rather enjoying watching BH squirm in his last few moments.


does everyone know something I don't know?


Well geript has upped his claims to include you are going to die?
(instead as well or something? IDK also IDGAF he does not appear to me to be playing)




On September 01 2013 06:16 Blazinghand wrote:
1) we need more votes for geript. It may look like he's getting lynched but he's not: we need more.

2) if you're some kind of doublelyncher/dayvig, AG, and you need me to do something to activate your power, let me know. I'll do it.


nothing that ostentaious.




However as nothing productive appears to be happening apart from people waiting to vote geript last (I hope)

My plan is:

I want at the end of the day:

The lynch wagon to have enough votes to be safe from votes stealers.

BUT

If we can get enough votes.
I want at the end of the BH VE and Clarity to be voting for me!!!!!

If that happens then that would a pro town outcome.

reasons for choosing you three.

1/ As its sheningans I can trust you three to get it right and not let the lead wagon fail.

How pro town is it?
It is not pro town enough to risk the lead wagon failing by one vote.

How pro town is it if it fails? (where fails = the day ends without you guys voting for me)
Scum have no idea what I am doing and I like that out come too.

BTW please dont accidentally lynch me or anything I only want some votes on me.

[spoiler=at the aether?] Hows that for great? [spoiler]






Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:46 GMT
#1413
On September 01 2013 06:45 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Geript do you basically decide who is lynched? Votes dont matter?

This.
Luv muffin I was very patient with you, I'd appreciate if you answer my last few questions.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 21:47 GMT
#1414
oh, I see! you have a power that works on people who vote you. Well, if we have breathing room I'll be glad to move my vote onto you
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 21:48 GMT
#1415
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 21:48 GMT
#1416
Caught up. Felkyr seems to be putting in an effort so I'm fine with him around.
Consolidating I guess, although my kneejerk response was to test the unlynchable claim, the more I thought about it the less it made sense.
I think dandel is a good lynch, but since my case there's been no interest so I don't think I'll get 15 votes. If I'm wrong please let me know, we do have 3 hours left after all.

##Unvote
##Vote geript
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:48 GMT
#1417
On September 01 2013 06:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive

Not you, Geript.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 21:50 GMT
#1418
On September 01 2013 06:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive

Not you, Geript.


I thought I was your luv muffin....
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 21:50 GMT
#1419
On September 01 2013 06:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive

Not you, Geript.


I thought I was your luv muffin....


##drama
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:51 GMT
#1420
On September 01 2013 06:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive

Not you, Geript.


I thought I was your luv muffin....

What we had was something special, but I've moved on.
Geript is my new hydra luv muffin.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings120
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 100
PiLiPiLi 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2336
ViBE138
Bale 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever567
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
Doublelift4721
Counter-Strike
summit1g7166
taco 656
Other Games
JimRising 543
C9.Mang0315
WinterStarcraft241
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick978
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP93
• poizon28 34
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1109
• Shiphtur157
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 32m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.