• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10289 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 243 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2013 20:30 GMT
#1361
What's a vote rigger. Google not helping me.
I had a good night of sleep.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 31 2013 20:31 GMT
#1362
he decides what the votes are at the end of the day instead of them being what they normally would be.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 20:32:44
August 31 2013 20:32 GMT
#1363
Day 1 Lynch

geript (12): VisceraEyes, Alakaslam, Cephiro, Clarity_nl, Blazinghand, Dandel Ion, randombum, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, ObviousOne, Onegu, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, MrZentor, Koshi
Oatsmaster (0): Dandel Ion (cDgCorazon)
Koshi (0): WaveofShadow
Dandel Ion (0): kitaman27
kitaman27 (0): Dandel Ion, raynpelikoneet
WaveOfShadow (1): AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi
ShiaoPi (1): WaveofShadow
Blazinghand (1): HiroPro, raynpelikoneet
Felkyr (3): Oatsmaster, Dandel Ion, Mr. Cheesecake, Clarity_nl, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, VayneAuthority
cephiro (0): Blazinghand
Mr. Cheesecake (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (1): strongandbig
MrZentor (1): AxleGreaser
Alakaslam (1): cakepie
yamato77 (1): Oatsmaster

The lynch will happen in at Sunday, Sep 01 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). With 31 alive it takes 16 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.

Voting Thread
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2013 20:34 GMT
#1364
On September 01 2013 05:31 strongandbig wrote:
he decides what the votes are at the end of the day instead of them being what they normally would be.

Sounds pretty OP if that is a scum role like DI suggests 0o
I had a good night of sleep.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 20:35 GMT
#1365
On September 01 2013 05:04 MrZentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 17:20 AxleGreaser wrote:
@WOS Untunnelling

##unvote WOS
(flips coin)
##vote MrZentor




Seems legit.


Gee i hope the vig's dont decide they prefer other targets tonight.

##unvote MrZentor




On September 01 2013 05:14 geript wrote:
Well BH... this is a GreyMist game. You can believe me that you get lynched today and be effective for the next 3.75 hours or you can continue to be scum. Your choice


Well Geript, ... I've been waiting for whatever the supposedly "towny play your were going to make to play out"

so far I just see IDGAF scum twisting in the wind.

You now appear to be making some new claim? Not just unlynchable...

##vote Geript

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
August 31 2013 20:36 GMT
#1366
Not even going to bother throwing token reasons, I just want to see a lynch and I don't know what's going on still. ##vote: geript
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 20:38 GMT
#1367
we still need one more vote!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 20:39 GMT
#1368
On September 01 2013 05:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 05:31 strongandbig wrote:
he decides what the votes are at the end of the day instead of them being what they normally would be.

Sounds pretty OP if that is a scum role like DI suggests 0o

imagine how sad i was when scum had one during doublelynch

REEEEEEEEEEEED
A backwards poet writes inverse.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 20:39 GMT
#1369
Sure I'll put my vote on me cause it don't matter.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 20:41 GMT
#1370
First off people, if I were scum you need to answer a few basic questions:
1. Why would I explain shit about my role?
2. Why would I continue to troll people to get a reaction?
3. Can you honestly think that I'd be this brazen from the start just to force me to use my ability instead of vote rigging D2 or D3 as scum?

You people are being intentionally dense. I intentionally played to my scum meta because I wanted to see who would choose to focus where.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 21:29:31
August 31 2013 20:44 GMT
#1371
Day 1 Lynch

geript (15): VisceraEyes, Alakaslam, Cephiro, Clarity_nl, Blazinghand, Dandel Ion, randombum, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, ObviousOne, Onegu, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, MrZentor, Koshi, Stutters695, AxleGreaser, yamato77
Oatsmaster (0): Dandel Ion (cDgCorazon)
Koshi (0): WaveofShadow
Dandel Ion (0): kitaman27
kitaman27 (0): Dandel Ion, raynpelikoneet
WaveOfShadow (1): AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi
ShiaoPi (1): WaveofShadow
Blazinghand (1): HiroPro, raynpelikoneet
Felkyr (3): Oatsmaster, Dandel Ion, Mr. Cheesecake, Clarity_nl, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, VayneAuthority
cephiro (0): Blazinghand
Mr. Cheesecake (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (1): strongandbig
MrZentor (0): AxleGreaser
Alakaslam (1): cakepie
yamato77 (1): Oatsmaster

The lynch will happen in at Sunday, Sep 01 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). With 31 alive it takes 16 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.

Voting Thread
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2013 20:45 GMT
#1372
16 votes is way too much. I dnu how this setup is but with the BM guys being "town" as well I dnu what to think till I see flips.
As if you can 16 votes when there is an 8 man scumteam or so. So insane.

I wanted Stutters death tbh. Or Onegu. But I want to read their role PM.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 31 2013 20:54 GMT
#1373
I still haven't voted because when I last read the thread, there wasn't anyone I wanted to vote for yet. Now that I'm back and listening to Grey tell me about this pretty cool DnD system that we may try soon, I see that there's only one option to go for, otherwise it's a misslynch.

But I hate sheeping, so I'm going to go back and look at the best reasons to vote for him. Gimme 90 mins, and if I'm convinced I'll vote geript. if not, I'll vote somewhere else
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 20:54 GMT
#1374
On September 01 2013 05:38 Blazinghand wrote:
we still need one more vote!



yes we do.

Attention

The following may or may not be useful. (I can but try)

Assuming at least one wagon can reach majority.... (and we have some time left)
Then even though i hate shenanigans....

@BlazingHand
@Clarity
@VisceraEyes

I need two conditions met.

If any of you three WILL not be here near lynch could you please tell me as I would want to choose an alternate.

If any one of you three is not of the opinion that say... greater 50:50 I am town I might (probably) also need to choose an alternate.
(please remember that I mean the real statistical 50:50 and that at the game start is was closer to 75:25 i was town due to standardish ratios town v scum)




Alternatively again... someone else may have some last minute shenanigans and
then that could make this whole post moot.



Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 20:54 GMT
#1375
On September 01 2013 05:14 geript wrote:
Well BH... this is a GreyMist game. You can believe me that you get lynched today and be effective for the next 3.75 hours or you can continue to be scum. Your choice

this is a GreyMist game.


So!

If Blazinghand dies, say goodbye to items you have & you get fresh new ones. A.K.A. I messes up your plans regarding items. Because is only threat I can make. Well and other stuff but I can't really control that.

Make a wish.

+ Show Spoiler +


Where will I find food?

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 20:57 GMT
#1376
Slam If you had a 3shot gun who would you shoot tonight?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 20:59 GMT
#1377
On September 01 2013 05:57 geript wrote:
Slam If you had a 3shot gun who would you shoot tonight?

Cheesecake, and think about two others. I am very prone to OMGUS, I'd have shot at u earlier. Now I just wanna threaten whoever threatens BH.

I'd say maybe Kita.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 21:00 GMT
#1378
On September 01 2013 05:41 geript wrote:
First off people, if I were scum you need to answer a few basic questions:
1. Why would I explain shit about my role?
2. Why would I continue to troll people to get a reaction?
3. Can you honestly think that I'd be this brazen from the start just to force me to use my ability instead of vote rigging D2 or D3 as scum?

You people are being intentionally dense. I intentionally played to my scum meta because I wanted to see who would choose to focus where.


So what did you learn?


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 21:01 GMT
#1379
On September 01 2013 05:57 geript wrote:
Slam If you had a 3shot gun who would you shoot tonight?

By the way, some misunderstanding in this question I think.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 21:02 GMT
#1380
Oh yeah and if I get pissed off on the items scum better shoot me because they lose all theirs.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 855
Soulkey 318
Larva 226
Soma 198
Mind 68
ZerO 67
soO 27
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
[ Show more ]
Sexy 5
Mini 1
League of Legends
JimRising 528
Counter-Strike
edward104
Other Games
gofns8554
singsing1523
Coldzera 676
WinterStarcraft624
Sick191
Pyrionflax44
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick644
BasetradeTV230
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Jankos2453
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.