• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7090 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 243 Next
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 31 2013 18:49 GMT
#1321
So... the torrential downpour stopped, and my plans for the day are back on. I don't really trust my phone to not suck, so I might be afk until the deadline =/

##Vote:geript

I need to vote for someone, and while I now have doubts about this being the best course of action, I haven't had enough time to look at VE all that well. If I can be here near deadline, and we're not gonna end up lynching geript, then I would be down with switching my vote to Felkyr, Alakaslam, or Mr Z. It would be basically turning our lynch into a vig shot, but I don't see myself being able to judge any of their alignments with much accuracy.

Friend is glaring at me, gotta go XD
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 18:51 GMT
#1322
geript so town guys.
we dont lynch town who do stupid shit.
TELL ME WHY GERIPT IS SCUM AND NOT TOWN.
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 18:53 GMT
#1323
I have. Read my filter.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 18:57 GMT
#1324
............................................................................................................................................... ^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 19:00 GMT
#1325
nah tell me VE. Your filter too messy.
No gg, No skill.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 31 2013 19:14 GMT
#1326
I'm not sure there is anyone that I'm suspicious of to have enough posts to warrant a huge case on so I'll just be listing my opinions on a selected group of individuals that I have noted that warranted a filter read.

Cephiro is mostly interested about third party players and item mechanics. I'd want to lynch him if it weren't for the fact that he randomly decided to claim blue. I'm not sure why he wouldn't be worried about taking a hit, but if he has a way to prove that his power can benefit town then I'm willing to wait until day two.

I'm pretty sure this is like the 5th game in a row I've played with Zentor where he hasn't actually posted. Something to note is that he could be a vote rigger or something and make it appear as if geript is lynchproof. I'm not really sure why he would claim in that case though.

There are certainly some things I don't like about Wave's filter, but not enough to be confident that he is scum yet. His contribution picked up after I mentioned that I'd be looking into him, but that doesn't necessarily rule out a town reaction as well. The biggest thing against him is the fact that he appears "frustrated" by the lurkers and the suspicion on Dandel, calling Dandel the most active player in the game. At the point of his post, Dandel honestly has a couple words of value.

randombum's filter is pretty terrible. His name has hardly been brought up so he is definitely playing under the radar at the moment. He goes after geript on a gut read and has posted little since. He said he will be available to contribute to the majority if need be, but he provides little direction to who he actually wants lynched or who he is suspicious of.

cakepie seems to need to be prompted for his contributions, which is a concern. His vote is currently for a policy lynch, but it would be unfair for me out of all people to criticize that. He explains that he is filter diving, but there is little evidence that anything came out of that. I don't really understand the point of a pressure vote on felkyr if he is going to point out that it is a pressure vote. It isn't clear that there is anyone in this game that cakepie actually thinks is mafia.

ObviousOne is one of those people that I'm suspicious of based on his town read on Dandel so early into the game. He seems to be around, but not very interested in the game. He decides to sheep Dandel with the geript vote without actually mentioning him at any point in his filter.

clarity and stutters seem to have the biggest black mesa connections based on my exchange with rayn for questioning why Black Mesa members should be considered a mafia faction. Stutters already claimed BM, so that leaves clarity as the other possibility. I haven't read his filter today however.

I'm not incredibly familiar with Risen's play, but the difference between GoT where he was town and this game is pretty apparent. In GoT he was making a significant number of cases, even if most of them were off in left field. You could tell he was town simply by the way he was sharing his opinions. His defense and suspicion against Cheesecake is essentially that he hasn't done anything this game, so that means nothing he has done can be portrayed as anti-town. His response to Onegu doesn't seem like a town reaction in my opinion. I think he would be a good lynch.

geript has been playing blatantly anti-town. If memory serves me correct, he was more verbose as mafia in The Game, but there is next to nothing in his filter that is redeeming. That fact that he likely has identified the fact that he is going to be lynched, but has done nothing to stop it probably points to mafia. If he were a town lynchproof player, he would have realized that a day one no lynch would be a disaster and likely only mess up day two as well.

Risen, randombum, ObviousOne, cakepie, and geript are the players that I'd prefer to lynch into today. I still haven't read VE's filters, which is always something to dread. I'll probably decide on my preferred target within the next hour if possible for the sake of consolidation. I'd like to hear opinions on any of the individuals I've mentioned, outside of geript.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 19:16 GMT
#1327
I have a early town read on Dandel man Kita, why am I not scum?
No gg, No skill.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 19:18 GMT
#1328
This lynch is between Geript and Felkyr. Anything Else is fprfeit at this point.

Why is Felkyr not mafia? What makes Geript a better lynch? We need to consolidate .
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 19:22 GMT
#1329
Felkyr seems to be trying his best I feel CC. TOO BAD.

Not geript too man. QUICKLYNCH YAMATO.
No gg, No skill.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 31 2013 19:23 GMT
#1330
kita read my post about geript

do you disagree? why should we lynch him
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 31 2013 19:28 GMT
#1331
On September 01 2013 03:45 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 03:43 strongandbig wrote:
vote VE duh i said already

because he pushed geript?

nah

no because he pushed him badly
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 19:35 GMT
#1332
We dont even have near enough votes to lynch either of the main wagons! Quicklynch is not an option and will kead to chaos. Deadline is tonight, yeah? If so, get off your asses and consolidate on Felkyr bevause he has a better chance to flip mafia, or even FLIP for that matter.

Geript has a 2/3 chance to be a no-lynch because he could bd town lynchproof, scum lynchproof, or mafia fakeclaiming. I want a more solid lynch that gives guarentees me information.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 19:37 GMT
#1333
On September 01 2013 03:30 Felkyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 01:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Felkyr, why arent you asking anyone questions????

He basically posted a list post. I dont like it..

Dandel town cause Dandel town, I dunno, its hard to explain. Like town rather than scum trolling.


Here is a question: Who are you? Really, just answer this question as you would like and we'll see where we get from there.

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 03:25 Alakaslam wrote:

/Kaslam/ Kaslam /Kaslam 333

333

333 333

333 333 333

Triforce

I recommend you not call that phone number.


I suppose that's not a 3P claim?

Felkyr let us be suxxor together. You totes misread that and I misread everything, man I need a name for this...
"Alaka-Felkyr & Associates"? Not much to SUP, but...

Allied with Felkyr

Y u all lynching him?

And dude my bad reception is such that I don't even remember who it was I saw before I went back to look at this but lynch cakepie? What?

Will not OMGUS that one ever, he unvotes I Ally

Thr3E lll
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 19:37 GMT
#1334
Is it majority?
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 19:37 GMT
#1335
On September 01 2013 04:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Is it majority?

Ya
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 19:38 GMT
#1336
YES ITS MAJORITY WE NEED 16 TO LYNCH WTF
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 19:41 GMT
#1337
lol nolynch
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 19:43 GMT
#1338
On September 01 2013 04:14 kitaman27 wrote:
I'm not sure there is anyone that I'm suspicious of to have enough posts to warrant a huge case on so I'll just be listing my opinions on a selected group of individuals that I have noted that warranted a filter read.

Cephiro is mostly interested about third party players and item mechanics. I'd want to lynch him if it weren't for the fact that he randomly decided to claim blue. I'm not sure why he wouldn't be worried about taking a hit, but if he has a way to prove that his power can benefit town then I'm willing to wait until day two.

I'm pretty sure this is like the 5th game in a row I've played with Zentor where he hasn't actually posted. Something to note is that he could be a vote rigger or something and make it appear as if geript is lynchproof. I'm not really sure why he would claim in that case though.

There are certainly some things I don't like about Wave's filter, but not enough to be confident that he is scum yet. His contribution picked up after I mentioned that I'd be looking into him, but that doesn't necessarily rule out a town reaction as well. The biggest thing against him is the fact that he appears "frustrated" by the lurkers and the suspicion on Dandel, calling Dandel the most active player in the game. At the point of his post, Dandel honestly has a couple words of value.

randombum's filter is pretty terrible. His name has hardly been brought up so he is definitely playing under the radar at the moment. He goes after geript on a gut read and has posted little since. He said he will be available to contribute to the majority if need be, but he provides little direction to who he actually wants lynched or who he is suspicious of.

cakepie seems to need to be prompted for his contributions, which is a concern. His vote is currently for a policy lynch, but it would be unfair for me out of all people to criticize that. He explains that he is filter diving, but there is little evidence that anything came out of that. I don't really understand the point of a pressure vote on felkyr if he is going to point out that it is a pressure vote. It isn't clear that there is anyone in this game that cakepie actually thinks is mafia.

ObviousOne is one of those people that I'm suspicious of based on his town read on Dandel so early into the game. He seems to be around, but not very interested in the game. He decides to sheep Dandel with the geript vote without actually mentioning him at any point in his filter.

clarity and stutters seem to have the biggest black mesa connections based on my exchange with rayn for questioning why Black Mesa members should be considered a mafia faction. Stutters already claimed BM, so that leaves clarity as the other possibility. I haven't read his filter today however.

I'm not incredibly familiar with Risen's play, but the difference between GoT where he was town and this game is pretty apparent. In GoT he was making a significant number of cases, even if most of them were off in left field. You could tell he was town simply by the way he was sharing his opinions. His defense and suspicion against Cheesecake is essentially that he hasn't done anything this game, so that means nothing he has done can be portrayed as anti-town. His response to Onegu doesn't seem like a town reaction in my opinion. I think he would be a good lynch.

geript has been playing blatantly anti-town. If memory serves me correct, he was more verbose as mafia in The Game, but there is next to nothing in his filter that is redeeming. That fact that he likely has identified the fact that he is going to be lynched, but has done nothing to stop it probably points to mafia. If he were a town lynchproof player, he would have realized that a day one no lynch would be a disaster and likely only mess up day two as well.

Risen, randombum, ObviousOne, cakepie, and geript are the players that I'd prefer to lynch into today. I still haven't read VE's filters, which is always something to dread. I'll probably decide on my preferred target within the next hour if possible for the sake of consolidation. I'd like to hear opinions on any of the individuals I've mentioned, outside of geript.

See Kita what is this, if you have issues with cakepie how not me? I am wayyyyy less town than cakepie. Sure that's lack of skill, maybe you know that by meta and write me off, but cakepie has been bamcis doing what he does not realize is impossible yet. In fact I think it's working, despite being impossible.


333333333033333333303333333330
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 19:45 GMT
#1339
On September 01 2013 04:38 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
YES ITS MAJORITY WE NEED 16 TO LYNCH WTF


vote geript
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 19:47 GMT
#1340
On September 01 2013 04:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 04:38 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
YES ITS MAJORITY WE NEED 16 TO LYNCH WTF


vote geript

K

He has spoken.

See the vote thread.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4072
Leta 2770
Soulkey 559
Soma 338
Rush 221
Barracks 183
BeSt 127
Killer 81
Shinee 33
Shine 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 24
Sharp 19
sorry 9
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc1999
XcaliburYe174
League of Legends
JimRising 512
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns10483
WinterStarcraft732
Sick184
Pyrionflax145
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 52
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2253
League of Legends
• Jankos2748
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
Patches Events
5h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
OSC
13h 55m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.