• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9189 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 243 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 18:17 GMT
#1301
geript never said he wanted to die...
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 18:17 GMT
#1302
sick defence yamato, teach me lessons?
No gg, No skill.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 31 2013 18:17 GMT
#1303
Just read SnB's post about geript and VE. I'll take a look at your case/VE's filter, see if anything really sticks out for me. But I think Hiro's kinda right, lynching VE seems like a daunting prospect today.

On September 01 2013 03:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Fuba just give the item to me. Most importantly I'm town, but what might appeal to you is that I won't do anything stupid with it. It will basically just be in the hands of town. That's if you HAVE to give it to anyone, because to me the act of just holding onto it achieves the same result and would appease me quite thoroughly.

Do I have an item?
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 18:18 GMT
#1304
I would lynch VE.

Hes probably talking about Koshi
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 31 2013 18:19 GMT
#1305
On September 01 2013 03:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
sick defence yamato, teach me lessons?

I don't want to lynch Dandel.

Do you know anyone besides geript that I find suspicious?
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 18:21 GMT
#1306
On September 01 2013 03:19 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 03:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
sick defence yamato, teach me lessons?

I don't want to lynch Dandel.

Do you know anyone besides geript that I find suspicious?

you wanted to lynch dandel.
YAMATOS LYNCH LIST.
Better list: kita/Ceph/geript/Risen/Felkyr

guess which one of them he pushed?
Thats right. None of them....

No gg, No skill.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 31 2013 18:24 GMT
#1307
On September 01 2013 02:40 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.

i win with town. winning with town is my only win condition. i am a member of no other alignment than town. this is literally true
i am town. this is metaphorically true but my rolename is not "town" so it is not literally true.

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 23:10 yamato77 wrote:
What about lynching Rayn?

1) It's hilarious.

2) He's been less than useless.

3) He'll bitch for all eternity.

4) I've never seen him play town and give so little of a damn about a game.

Yeah, I like this idea.

nope
rayn's filter is way more game-related and way less fight-picky than when he was scum in got
either he's suddenly gotten much better at playing scum or he's a different alignment, either way we're not lynching him today.


OKAY SO GERIPT

possibilities:
1 he's town and some-shot lynchproof
2 he's scum or third party and some-shot lynchproof
3 he's town and lying
4 he's scum or third party and lying

i'm going to ignore 3 for now because fuck him then.

I don't think 1 is likely. if he was really town then the only reason to try to get lynched like he has been would be if he gains some kind of power. there is literally no reason not to tell us that, but instead he just sits around and trolls the thread.

so he's scum. which is more likely, 2 or 4.

i think 2 is more likely. geript claimed unlynchable on page 49. when he claimed it he was at 3 votes, only one of which had even come in the previous 20 hours. this was not a desparate move by a scum or a 3p trying to reverse-psychology us into not lynching them. there's no way that was anything other than someone trying to get lynched.

why give scum what they want. we don't know why they want it but i think it's more likely that geript wants to be lynched than that he doesn't. and i don't want to give him what he wants.


who do I want to kill? Well, VE. I still think his geript case was suspicious as fuck. The fact that I now believe geript is scum doesn't mean I don't think VE is also scum. Remember, geript wants to get lynched! VE could easily be his scum buddy. Also, remember the possibility of multiple scum factions. regardless of whether or not the black mesa pm circle thing is one of them. last aperture game there was a mixed-alignment pm circle and also two scum factions.

I challenge everyone to read what I wrote about VE's case on geript up until geript claimed lynchproof. tell me how VE could have been pushing that case from a townie mindset. Hell, when VE answered me he didn't even respond to my takedown of his case at all, he just attacked me for "not drawing strong enough conclusions from it."

I guess since it's less than twelve hours from lynch I should be talking about consolidation as well. Currently I would also lynch Kita. Not so sure about BH anymore. Don't want to kill wos anymore either.
I could get down with lynching felkyr but the case on him is kind of a coinflip between scum or noob imo. still better odds of hitting scum than a policy lynch on zentor or alakaslam (both of whom are reasonable policy lynch targets).

I'm leaving my vote on VE for now, there's still 6+ hours until the lynch.



I agree with most of your post but came to a different conclusion. If he is unlynchable as any alignment I see zero reason to claim it, if you are town or 3p means scum cant mislynch you and will shoot you. And if you are scum, you become a vigi shot. He is most likely lieing about being lynchproof, and there is no reason for town to do that. Therefore

##VOTE:Geript
Try TL Mafia!!!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 31 2013 18:25 GMT
#1308
On September 01 2013 03:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 03:19 yamato77 wrote:
On September 01 2013 03:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
sick defence yamato, teach me lessons?

I don't want to lynch Dandel.

Do you know anyone besides geript that I find suspicious?

you wanted to lynch dandel.
YAMATOS LYNCH LIST.
Better list: kita/Ceph/geript/Risen/Felkyr

guess which one of them he pushed?
Thats right. None of them....


not in the mood
Writer@WriterYamato
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 18:25 GMT
#1309
On September 01 2013 01:20 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 01:04 cakepie wrote:
Anyone have anything for me before I hop out?

apparently not. stepping outta here for now.

Congrats for zealot :D

Nah I trust ppl

Plus on top of lazy I am on phone 99% of the time so yeah. Sorry if it bothers you.

Marv is in a lot of stuff I am and that graph is for all of TL Mafia- I actually put in the password on my computer to make and upload that. From here forward, I can just edit and copy paste whenever I need it from my phone.

/Kaslam/ Kaslam /Kaslam 333

333

333 333

333 333 333

Triforce

I recommend you not call that phone number.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 18:27 GMT
#1310
as I said yamato, SICK DEFENSE BRO.

Geript claims unlynchable as town because surprises like that are bad and also cause he wants some other people to lynch,
No gg, No skill.
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
August 31 2013 18:30 GMT
#1311
On September 01 2013 01:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Felkyr, why arent you asking anyone questions????

He basically posted a list post. I dont like it..

Dandel town cause Dandel town, I dunno, its hard to explain. Like town rather than scum trolling.


Here is a question: Who are you? Really, just answer this question as you would like and we'll see where we get from there.

On September 01 2013 03:25 Alakaslam wrote:

/Kaslam/ Kaslam /Kaslam 333

333

333 333

333 333 333

Triforce

I recommend you not call that phone number.


I suppose that's not a 3P claim?
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 18:31 GMT
#1312
Im Batman.
No gg, No skill.
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
August 31 2013 18:34 GMT
#1313
On September 01 2013 03:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im Batman.


You're the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now? And so we'll hunt you, because you can take it? Because you're not a hero. You're a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a dark knight.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist that. But I'm not sure if I should vote for you to support this awesome sentence.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 18:35 GMT
#1314
I'm sorry, but what was the point of that?
No gg, No skill.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 31 2013 18:37 GMT
#1315
On September 01 2013 03:24 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 02:40 strongandbig wrote:
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.

i win with town. winning with town is my only win condition. i am a member of no other alignment than town. this is literally true
i am town. this is metaphorically true but my rolename is not "town" so it is not literally true.

On August 31 2013 23:10 yamato77 wrote:
What about lynching Rayn?

1) It's hilarious.

2) He's been less than useless.

3) He'll bitch for all eternity.

4) I've never seen him play town and give so little of a damn about a game.

Yeah, I like this idea.

nope
rayn's filter is way more game-related and way less fight-picky than when he was scum in got
either he's suddenly gotten much better at playing scum or he's a different alignment, either way we're not lynching him today.


OKAY SO GERIPT

possibilities:
1 he's town and some-shot lynchproof
2 he's scum or third party and some-shot lynchproof
3 he's town and lying
4 he's scum or third party and lying

i'm going to ignore 3 for now because fuck him then.

I don't think 1 is likely. if he was really town then the only reason to try to get lynched like he has been would be if he gains some kind of power. there is literally no reason not to tell us that, but instead he just sits around and trolls the thread.

so he's scum. which is more likely, 2 or 4.

i think 2 is more likely. geript claimed unlynchable on page 49. when he claimed it he was at 3 votes, only one of which had even come in the previous 20 hours. this was not a desparate move by a scum or a 3p trying to reverse-psychology us into not lynching them. there's no way that was anything other than someone trying to get lynched.

why give scum what they want. we don't know why they want it but i think it's more likely that geript wants to be lynched than that he doesn't. and i don't want to give him what he wants.


who do I want to kill? Well, VE. I still think his geript case was suspicious as fuck. The fact that I now believe geript is scum doesn't mean I don't think VE is also scum. Remember, geript wants to get lynched! VE could easily be his scum buddy. Also, remember the possibility of multiple scum factions. regardless of whether or not the black mesa pm circle thing is one of them. last aperture game there was a mixed-alignment pm circle and also two scum factions.

I challenge everyone to read what I wrote about VE's case on geript up until geript claimed lynchproof. tell me how VE could have been pushing that case from a townie mindset. Hell, when VE answered me he didn't even respond to my takedown of his case at all, he just attacked me for "not drawing strong enough conclusions from it."

I guess since it's less than twelve hours from lynch I should be talking about consolidation as well. Currently I would also lynch Kita. Not so sure about BH anymore. Don't want to kill wos anymore either.
I could get down with lynching felkyr but the case on him is kind of a coinflip between scum or noob imo. still better odds of hitting scum than a policy lynch on zentor or alakaslam (both of whom are reasonable policy lynch targets).

I'm leaving my vote on VE for now, there's still 6+ hours until the lynch.



I agree with most of your post but came to a different conclusion. If he is unlynchable as any alignment I see zero reason to claim it, if you are town or 3p means scum cant mislynch you and will shoot you. And if you are scum, you become a vigi shot. He is most likely lieing about being lynchproof, and there is no reason for town to do that. Therefore

##VOTE:Geript

he could gain powers when he gets lynched, there have been roles like that before

or he could just be trying to waste town's time. dandel ion scum style "i know i'll get caught how can i do the most damage before i do"

but i think the former is more likely
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 31 2013 18:39 GMT
#1316
SNB just tell me who to vote
Writer@WriterYamato
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 31 2013 18:43 GMT
#1317
vote VE duh i said already
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 31 2013 18:44 GMT
#1318
On September 01 2013 03:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im Batman.



Dont steal my line
Try TL Mafia!!!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 31 2013 18:45 GMT
#1319
On September 01 2013 03:43 strongandbig wrote:
vote VE duh i said already

because he pushed geript?

nah
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 18:46 GMT
#1320
lol yamato wtf are you doing?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Counter-Strike
edward333
Other Games
summit1g8035
singsing819
Coldzera 679
WinterStarcraft672
Sick202
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1411
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 39m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.