• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10317 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 243 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2013 14:46 GMT
#1261
I am reading the tread.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 31 2013 14:47 GMT
#1262
No if geript claimed to be unlynchable we should totally lynch him. There is no reason to claim that in the first place because you should never get lynched as town.

##Unvote:
##Vote: geript


yamato my activity is not alignment indicative and you know it.
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 15:13 GMT
#1263
On August 17 2013 00:05 cDgCorazon wrote:
Cakepie is playing :D
Scum is all screwed...unless Cakepie is scum.

Hi cakepie

You are a honorary Vet now Kthanks





Here. Desireth sanity and sanity shall be given while supplies last.

My graph means if you have a lot of skill in anyone's eyes, then I will be reading you null based solely on that READ FOLLOWING; IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION: Day one.

After that?

Well I may just tokk but I will be trying to do the following:


On August 30 2013 09:17 Alakaslam wrote:
Hello




Perhaps I can be useful. However if you lack time, perhaps not...

I was hoping there would be subtitles.


Oddly enough this difficulty to be understood is also purposeful currently, although I admit to having a hard time making myself understood in general.

I'm not telling why either. That would defeat the purposeALAKASLAMFISH TO THE NINTH POWER MULTIPLIED BY 7 FISH

+ Show Spoiler +
old pc's, a couple gels, prerequisite some odd shaped equip I don't have. What is that, a jet pack? No way I could get out of here without one.

...Handheld jet pack.

I am not thinking clearly.

you don't have to.

Oh yes I do. Where is that locker.

...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
August 31 2013 15:23 GMT
#1264
Alright, I have the feeling I have to defend myself. Although I am afraid that that will only make things worse. Fuck that, if you want to lynch me, YOU made a mistake, not me. I might play bad, but I'm not scum.

On August 31 2013 21:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also Felkyr is totally scum man. Dont be fooled by newb townie, even any new townplayer wouldve at least done something other than SETUP SPECULATION. Its the easiest thing to pick up on for new scum because the thoughts surrounding them arent fake.


That underlined thing is totally true, that doesn't make me scum. It's true for town too. I'm still not entirely sure how setup speculation is defined, but if it's easy, of course I go back to that. Why did I talk about items. Because I think it is important, because it's ANALYTICAL. It's easy to think about, especially for me. The same is probably true for setup speculation. I think I'm at the moment better to think at such stuff than reading people.

Reading people is hard. If I catch up with the thread, everything that catches my mind is already elaborated upon a little after that. I'm not that active in this game and I'm slow. My replies come too late. You see things before I see things, you catch up on things easier. Often, it's natural to acknowledge people's cases if they make one. But there are different cases against everyone, and I have to find my own. It's just hard. Is that so difficult to understand? I just don't want to talk shit like some people here do. I want to give GOOD cases, but if I got something, people are generally faster than me. I don't want to repeat what's already said so many times. And most things seem to be already said.

Still, there are lots of people who haven't given reads on people. Some people did kinda nothing at all yet. I suppose I'm one of those though... What kind of reads did Slam give? I have thoughts about people, but often they are fuzzy. And they change when other people make cases against them. I have nothing to build upon, so I often follow the flow.

But I've been asked for my thoughts, so I'll give them. I hope they help. But I suppose they won't. You want me to scumhunt, I'll try. This is day one. It'll get easier when there is more practical information. I suppose...

I have no thoughts about people who don't post a lot. What can you say about that? That they don't post is suspicious, but hey, I didn't post that much either. It's easy to townread those who defend me, and scumread those who want to lynch me. But yeah... that's easy.

Hiro, BH, Dandel and Slam seem scummy to me. Why? They talk shit, their cases seem weak... Is it because other people make cases against them? Probably.

I don't feel good about Rayn. He hasn't said that much, and most of it is the BM stuff from the beginning. He talked about BM a lot, while he didn't want to talk about BM. He tried to sketch it as a scumteam. Looked like scum who wanted to direct attention to other scum. But now I'm not sure anymore.

Oats is talking shit of me. He has a point I suppose. What what has he done otherwise? I'm the easy target.

I have a townread on VE, Clarity, WoS, S&B. But in my mind everyone who doesn't do stuff wrong is town. You have to be scummy to deserve being treated as scummy. They participate, 'scumhunt', give reads. All as it should be, right? Koshi seems town, but does not seem to want to scumhunt either. The item giveaway was nice, but for me he could easily be 3p.

The stuff with VA still bothers me, whatever Rayn said about that (and hey I don't trust Rayn either). He says it was purely rageclaim. Well, it was a stupid rageclaim. Really stupid. From a logical point of view that was always bad, IF he is town.

Hassybaby has an interesting role it seems. But he does not want to contribute further. Could easily be 3P too.

Onegu and stutters their claim seems legit to me. I certainly wouldn't kill or lynch them now.

Cephiro, CC, .. they contributed, sometimes with good cases. I don't know...

I wouldn't lynch geript. I have the feeling he actually might have something useful for us.

I have to go now. But ask me whatever you want. I'll answer honestly in as far as I can when I'm back. Once I've caught up again... If you still think I'm scum after that, well... I die I suppose
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 15:32 GMT
#1265
ack, dozed off
---

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 31 2013 21:55 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 21:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also Felkyr is totally scum man. Dont be fooled by newb townie, even any new townplayer wouldve at least done something other than SETUP SPECULATION. Its the easiest thing to pick up on for new scum because the thoughts surrounding them arent fake.


brb, taking another look



I ain't exactly got spidey senses screaming to me that he is confirmed scum. My read on him (newbie null) sits precariously and could swing to scummy in a real jiffy if, say, he responds poorly or incorrectly under pressure.

Actually, that might be worth a shot. Let's see what happens if

##Unvote
##Vote: Felkyr



---

On August 31 2013 21:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
I said that the BM claims make them town....

Also, then what is your read on me and why?


On August 31 2013 21:58 cakepie wrote:
EBWOP confused Oats for Koshi.


You're more useful than a sizeable number of players who are either spammy/trolly/useless or like 4 posts and outta here. North of null and worth keeping around.

Still, care to enlighten me as to why Dandel is such a strong town read for you? I'm having trouble placing his filter.

---

On September 01 2013 00:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 00:05 cDgCorazon wrote:
Cakepie is playing :D
Scum is all screwed...unless Cakepie is scum.

Hi cakepie

You are a honorary Vet now Kthanks


Maybe you should, like, check for context before simply gobbling up whatever people say. My play history is really not that hard to look up.

Besides, this still doesn't explain your reference to marv, who isn't in the game.

Whatever, that's as much cranial capacity I'm willing to spare for you, pretty sure I'm not the only one tuning you out.

---

going to catch some sleep now in order to be back before deadline.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 15:34 GMT
#1266
well fuck Felkyr is in here. holding that vote change while I scrutinize that big post
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 31 2013 15:36 GMT
#1267
On August 31 2013 23:46 Koshi wrote:
I am reading the tread.

I wasn't even talking to you >_>
Writer@WriterYamato
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 31 2013 15:44 GMT
#1268
On August 31 2013 21:05 Koshi wrote:
Also, Onegu is different this game. Not much general advice, way much #Big Plays



Been really busy with my kids, but they are both asleep now and I am reading everything.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 31 2013 15:47 GMT
#1269
On August 31 2013 21:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Onegu what is your victory condition?



I already said it I win with town, as far as BM goes we talked about it briefly and there is no BM win con.
Try TL Mafia!!!
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 31 2013 15:48 GMT
#1270
Morning guys. Got a hundred-and-something posts to catch up on. Anything I should pay particular attention to?
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 31 2013 15:55 GMT
#1271
Oh one more BM thing since I outed it in thread there has been no more posts in it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 15:56 GMT
#1272
Reverting last vote (actually extraneous, as was not posted in the voting thread.)
##Unvote
##Vote: Alakaslam


----

Alright Felkyr here's one for you

I don't feel good about Rayn. He hasn't said that much, and most of it is the BM stuff from the beginning. He talked about BM a lot, while he didn't want to talk about BM. He tried to sketch it as a scumteam. Looked like scum who wanted to direct attention to other scum. But now I'm not sure anymore.


I don't see the Black Mesa discussion from Rayn as insiduous, can you explain further why he looks like "scum who wanted to direct attention to other scum"? Before Onegu came out with his information about BM, Rayn's stance that BM should be treated as a scum faction is reasonable, no? Plus his disagreement with kitaman revolved around a misunderstanding. Is there anything else that supports your suspicions, perhaps?
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 16:04 GMT
#1273
Anyone have anything for me before I hop out?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
August 31 2013 16:18 GMT
#1274
Day 1 Lynch

geript (6): VisceraEyes, Alakaslam, Cephiro, Clarity_nl, Blazinghand, Dandel Ion, randombum, Koshi, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (0): Dandel Ion (cDgCorazon)
Koshi (0): WaveofShadow
Dandel Ion (0): kitaman27
kitaman27 (0): Dandel Ion, raynpelikoneet
WaveOfShadow (1): AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi
ShiaoPi (1): WaveofShadow
Blazinghand (1): HiroPro, raynpelikoneet
Felkyr (4): Oatsmaster, Dandel Ion, Mr. Cheesecake, Clarity_nl, Koshi, raynpelikoneet
cephiro (0): Blazinghand
Mr. Cheesecake (1): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (1): strongandbig
MrZentor (1): AxleGreaser
Alakaslam (1): cakepie

The lynch will happen in at Sunday, Sep 01 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). With 31 alive it takes 16 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.

Voting Thread
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 16:20 GMT
#1275
On September 01 2013 01:04 cakepie wrote:
Anyone have anything for me before I hop out?

apparently not. stepping outta here for now.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 16:25 GMT
#1276
Felkyr, why arent you asking anyone questions????

He basically posted a list post. I dont like it..

Dandel town cause Dandel town, I dunno, its hard to explain. Like town rather than scum trolling.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 31 2013 16:27 GMT
#1277
like the people on felkyr more than geript right now so add me in on felkyr. I liked his last post so hopefully we can agree on something else.



##vote: Felkyr
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 16:29 GMT
#1278
7 and a half hours to get a scum lynched.
I dont see why scum or town can be unlynchable and what would lynching geript today do assuming he doesnt flip? It doesnt make him scum or town. Lynch is really fucking stupid.
VE is scum guys!!!!

thoughts?
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 31 2013 16:31 GMT
#1279
On September 01 2013 01:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
7 and a half hours to get a scum lynched.
I dont see why scum or town can be unlynchable and what would lynching geript today do assuming he doesnt flip? It doesnt make him scum or town. Lynch is really fucking stupid.
VE is scum guys!!!!

thoughts?


it's purely WIFOM though, geript could just as much want to get nightkilled like I do as he wants to get lynched. We don't really know until we try.

The problem for me lies in the people voting for geript, don't really trust that line-up
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 16:41 GMT
#1280
I dont understand why its a policy to lynch the unlynchable dude day 1..
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 855
Soulkey 318
Larva 226
Soma 198
Mind 68
ZerO 67
soO 27
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
[ Show more ]
Sexy 5
Mini 1
League of Legends
JimRising 528
Counter-Strike
edward104
Other Games
gofns8554
singsing1523
Coldzera 676
WinterStarcraft624
Sick191
Pyrionflax44
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick644
BasetradeTV230
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Jankos2453
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.