• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:19
CEST 10:19
KST 17:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7502 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 243 Next
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 12:58 GMT
#1241
On August 31 2013 21:53 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 21:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Cakepie are you scum?

Last I checked, green is town-aligned, so nope.

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 21:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
You just posted a whole bunch about how you think my reads are bad and commenting on those reads but you didnt say ANYTHING about my alignment at all.


I don't think your reads necessarily make you scummy, I just disagree is all.
I like that you are challenging the veracity of the BM claims from Onegu and Stutters, though.


I like that you are challenging the veracity of the BM claims from Onegu and Stutters, though.

EBWOP confused Oats for Koshi.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 12:59 GMT
#1242
On August 31 2013 21:53 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 21:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Cakepie are you scum?

Last I checked, green is town-aligned, so nope.

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 21:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
You just posted a whole bunch about how you think my reads are bad and commenting on those reads but you didnt say ANYTHING about my alignment at all.


I don't think your reads necessarily make you scummy, I just disagree is all.
I like that you are challenging the veracity of the BM claims from Onegu and Stutters, though.

I said that the BM claims make them town....

Also, then what is your read on me and why?
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 13:06 GMT
#1243
Wait why are there less votes on geript than when I fell asleep?

What the holy hell is going on here?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 13:08 GMT
#1244
No one's gonna own up to this?

Clarity do you have anything to do with this?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 13:12 GMT
#1245
I actually agree with what people said, if he is unlynchable then we'll be lacking a lot of info and will probably still have to shoot him. My first thought of "worst case scenario is we nolynch" wasn't terrible, but Felkyr has a pretty good chance of flipping scum, whereas I've started to think that it's unlikely that geript isn't unlynchable, regardless of alignment.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 13:26 GMT
#1246
I'd still prefer to lynch kita

just sayin
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 13:36 GMT
#1247
On August 31 2013 22:26 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'd still prefer to lynch kita

just sayin


Do you mean Hiro? Because I don't recall you ever saying you wanted to lynch kita.
I think you called him scared because you can read him at some point.... not quite the same
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 13:43 GMT
#1248
......
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 13:44 GMT
#1249
Losing track of the random people you're giving scumreads on dandel?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 14:00 GMT
#1250
No, I'm losing faith in humanity.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 14:03 GMT
#1251
and with humanity i mean you
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 14:05 GMT
#1252
Dandel claims himself easy to read but I've never seen it that way. In GoT I based my reads on him by what conclusions he was drawing, in GoT I agreed with most of the things he's said. This game is the complete opposite of that.

Here is everything relevant to kita that is in dandel's filter.

On August 30 2013 21:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
yo kita, you should have taken GoT, where you horribly misread me for days for shit reasons, as an oppertunity to improve your play.

Evidently you're not planning on that.


On August 30 2013 21:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
ps: kita just wants me dead because I'm such an incredibly good player and I'm able to read him real good.

Which means he's scared of me reading him with my reading abilities
Which means he's mafia.

OMGUS engaged.

On August 30 2013 21:56 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
ps: kita just wants me dead because I'm such an incredibly good player and I'm able to read him real good.

Which means he's scared of me reading him with my reading abilities
Which means he's mafia.

OMGUS engaged.


States that I wanted him dead as town in GoT in previous post. Infers that my scum meta is to want him dead because of I fear his abilities. Justifying vote based on false conclusion.

So you're saying you are utterly unable to improve and see the error in your past ways?

On August 30 2013 22:01 Dandel Ion wrote:
kita doesn't want to find scum, he wants to lynch me

he scurred
so scurred


This is not a read. He wants you dead for trolling the shit out of early d1 and being useless, so you think he's scum?
Note that there is a 24 hour gap between those posts and the next one.
Apparently dandel wants us to believe he's stuck with this read throughout day 1 because suddenly he goes:
On August 31 2013 22:26 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'd still prefer to lynch kita

just sayin


Is this the same dandel that tunneled the shit out of koshi day 1 in Game of Thrones? No, it's not.
Dandel is giving scumread without explanation, this is what he does as town too. What he doesn't do as town however is sit on the sidelines doing jack shit to get his scumreads lynched.
His style of play is extremely easy to emulate as scum, but dandel isn't an idiot, these conclusions he's drawing are terrible.

He says he's willing to lynch Hiro. I ask him why, he explains in a cryptic as fuck manner, and when I tell him he won't get anyone lynched if he doesn't explain his thought process. Dandel replies to this by saying "it's not really a read that I can explain to others". If that's the case, why the fuck did he try with his cryptic as shit post?

Dandel is just around to make a mess and make him impossible to read, his conclusions are bad and he clearly doesn't care who gets lynched this cycle. Shoot this guy n1, if he's still alive d2 lynch him.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 31 2013 14:10 GMT
#1253
What about lynching Rayn?

1) It's hilarious.

2) He's been less than useless.

3) He'll bitch for all eternity.

4) I've never seen him play town and give so little of a damn about a game.

Yeah, I like this idea.
Writer@WriterYamato
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 14:13 GMT
#1254
rayn is voting for felkyr so he's cool
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 31 2013 14:17 GMT
#1255
On August 31 2013 23:13 Clarity_nl wrote:
rayn is voting for felkyr so he's cool

That really doesn't mean much, to be honest.

Seriously, what has he done to make you think he's town?

I see nothing in that filter.
Writer@WriterYamato
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 14:24 GMT
#1256
On August 31 2013 23:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Dandel claims himself easy to read but I've never seen it that way. In GoT I based my reads on him by what conclusions he was drawing, in GoT I agreed with most of the things he's said. This game is the complete opposite of that.

Here is everything relevant to kita that is in dandel's filter.

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
yo kita, you should have taken GoT, where you horribly misread me for days for shit reasons, as an oppertunity to improve your play.

Evidently you're not planning on that.


Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
ps: kita just wants me dead because I'm such an incredibly good player and I'm able to read him real good.

Which means he's scared of me reading him with my reading abilities
Which means he's mafia.

OMGUS engaged.

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:56 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
ps: kita just wants me dead because I'm such an incredibly good player and I'm able to read him real good.

Which means he's scared of me reading him with my reading abilities
Which means he's mafia.

OMGUS engaged.


States that I wanted him dead as town in GoT in previous post. Infers that my scum meta is to want him dead because of I fear his abilities. Justifying vote based on false conclusion.

So you're saying you are utterly unable to improve and see the error in your past ways?

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:01 Dandel Ion wrote:
kita doesn't want to find scum, he wants to lynch me

he scurred
so scurred


This is not a read. He wants you dead for trolling the shit out of early d1 and being useless, so you think he's scum?
Note that there is a 24 hour gap between those posts and the next one.
Apparently dandel wants us to believe he's stuck with this read throughout day 1 because suddenly he goes:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 22:26 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'd still prefer to lynch kita

just sayin


Is this the same dandel that tunneled the shit out of koshi day 1 in Game of Thrones? No, it's not.
Dandel is giving scumread without explanation, this is what he does as town too. What he doesn't do as town however is sit on the sidelines doing jack shit to get his scumreads lynched.
His style of play is extremely easy to emulate as scum, but dandel isn't an idiot, these conclusions he's drawing are terrible.

He says he's willing to lynch Hiro. I ask him why, he explains in a cryptic as fuck manner, and when I tell him he won't get anyone lynched if he doesn't explain his thought process. Dandel replies to this by saying "it's not really a read that I can explain to others". If that's the case, why the fuck did he try with his cryptic as shit post?

Dandel is just around to make a mess and make him impossible to read, his conclusions are bad and he clearly doesn't care who gets lynched this cycle. Shoot this guy n1, if he's still alive d2 lynch him.

sigh
A backwards poet writes inverse.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 14:34 GMT
#1257
On August 31 2013 22:12 Clarity_nl wrote:
I actually agree with what people said, if he is unlynchable then we'll be lacking a lot of info and will probably still have to shoot him. My first thought of "worst case scenario is we nolynch" wasn't terrible, but Felkyr has a pretty good chance of flipping scum, whereas I've started to think that it's unlikely that geript isn't unlynchable, regardless of alignment.

So do you think he's town? Do you not want him dead? Do you want him to live and continue to not give any shits about this game?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 31 2013 14:44 GMT
#1258
Who claimed unlynchable? They should be lynched.
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 31 2013 14:45 GMT
#1259
On August 31 2013 23:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Who claimed unlynchable? They should be lynched.

He's not even reading the thread.
Writer@WriterYamato
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 14:46 GMT
#1260
i get the impression nobody does
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4497
Leta 2321
BeSt 511
Soulkey 433
Soma 202
Rush 84
Shine 31
ZergMaN 29
Shinee 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
WinterStarcraft733
Sick241
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 42m
Patches Events
6h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 42m
OSC
14h 42m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.