• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10342 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 243 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 31 2013 16:51 GMT
#1281
On September 01 2013 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont understand why its a policy to lynch the unlynchable dude day 1..


it's more that he hasn't done anything except say im unlynchable, umad?
I come in for the scraps
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 16:52 GMT
#1282
On September 01 2013 01:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
like the people on felkyr more than geript right now so add me in on felkyr. I liked his last post so hopefully we can agree on something else.



##vote: Felkyr

what
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 16:54 GMT
#1283
It's like you talk about why geript is best lynch and how felky's last post looks townie, so obviously it makes complete sense to vote felky over geript because that makes sense and makes complete sense.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
August 31 2013 17:01 GMT
#1284
On September 01 2013 01:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
It's like you talk about why geript is best lynch and how felky's last post looks townie, so obviously it makes complete sense to vote felky over geript because that makes sense and makes complete sense.

I like Dandel. Dandel voting geript. ##sheep and ##sleep

##vote geript
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 31 2013 17:04 GMT
#1285
aaaand one more on the pile of terrible disappointments.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 31 2013 17:15 GMT
#1286
it does make sense, considering I know im wrong given the people on geript currently
I come in for the scraps
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
August 31 2013 17:17 GMT
#1287
On September 01 2013 00:56 cakepie wrote:
Reverting last vote (actually extraneous, as was not posted in the voting thread.)
##Unvote
##Vote: Alakaslam


----

Alright Felkyr here's one for you

Show nested quote +
I don't feel good about Rayn. He hasn't said that much, and most of it is the BM stuff from the beginning. He talked about BM a lot, while he didn't want to talk about BM. He tried to sketch it as a scumteam. Looked like scum who wanted to direct attention to other scum. But now I'm not sure anymore.


I don't see the Black Mesa discussion from Rayn as insiduous, can you explain further why he looks like "scum who wanted to direct attention to other scum"? Before Onegu came out with his information about BM, Rayn's stance that BM should be treated as a scum faction is reasonable, no? Plus his disagreement with kitaman revolved around a misunderstanding. Is there anything else that supports your suspicions, perhaps?


Alright, I have time to answer that question, then I'm gone again.

Well, I was actually not sure if it really was a misreading. Maybe I read it wrong. I mean, HE states it was a misreading, but it was a nice way for him to make BM look scum, or at least create some chaos/random shit. If scum has infiltrators in BM, they might have known or guessed at that point that BM has no goal (do they?). Onegu/Stutters is that possible with the timing, when did it seem to you that BM had no goal (if it is allowed to compare those timings)? In any case it doesn't matter that much. After it was 'clarified' as a misreading, he seems to 'attack' people for not pointing out the misreading. More chaos? He hasn't done much more since then, has he? That's maybe not much, but I have the feeling this game is about accusing/reading people for not much. If you want I'll put some more time in it when I'm back, I haven't really got the time now.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 17:22 GMT
#1288
Well BH any last words?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 17:31 GMT
#1289
On September 01 2013 02:22 geript wrote:
Well BH any last words?


Everything I did, I did for my people.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 31 2013 17:34 GMT
#1290
On September 01 2013 02:22 geript wrote:
Well BH any last words?

Be Brown! Kill the Red Man! Paint the streets with his blood.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 31 2013 17:40 GMT
#1291
On August 31 2013 19:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh I see what the brown thing is.

well, what it was.

the house that has been built need not stay the same.

clarity, are you town?

snb, are you town?

These are ez yes/no questions.
Surely you will not have trouble answering them.

i win with town. winning with town is my only win condition. i am a member of no other alignment than town. this is literally true
i am town. this is metaphorically true but my rolename is not "town" so it is not literally true.

On August 31 2013 23:10 yamato77 wrote:
What about lynching Rayn?

1) It's hilarious.

2) He's been less than useless.

3) He'll bitch for all eternity.

4) I've never seen him play town and give so little of a damn about a game.

Yeah, I like this idea.

nope
rayn's filter is way more game-related and way less fight-picky than when he was scum in got
either he's suddenly gotten much better at playing scum or he's a different alignment, either way we're not lynching him today.


OKAY SO GERIPT

possibilities:
1 he's town and some-shot lynchproof
2 he's scum or third party and some-shot lynchproof
3 he's town and lying
4 he's scum or third party and lying

i'm going to ignore 3 for now because fuck him then.

I don't think 1 is likely. if he was really town then the only reason to try to get lynched like he has been would be if he gains some kind of power. there is literally no reason not to tell us that, but instead he just sits around and trolls the thread.

so he's scum. which is more likely, 2 or 4.

i think 2 is more likely. geript claimed unlynchable on page 49. when he claimed it he was at 3 votes, only one of which had even come in the previous 20 hours. this was not a desparate move by a scum or a 3p trying to reverse-psychology us into not lynching them. there's no way that was anything other than someone trying to get lynched.

why give scum what they want. we don't know why they want it but i think it's more likely that geript wants to be lynched than that he doesn't. and i don't want to give him what he wants.


who do I want to kill? Well, VE. I still think his geript case was suspicious as fuck. The fact that I now believe geript is scum doesn't mean I don't think VE is also scum. Remember, geript wants to get lynched! VE could easily be his scum buddy. Also, remember the possibility of multiple scum factions. regardless of whether or not the black mesa pm circle thing is one of them. last aperture game there was a mixed-alignment pm circle and also two scum factions.

I challenge everyone to read what I wrote about VE's case on geript up until geript claimed lynchproof. tell me how VE could have been pushing that case from a townie mindset. Hell, when VE answered me he didn't even respond to my takedown of his case at all, he just attacked me for "not drawing strong enough conclusions from it."

I guess since it's less than twelve hours from lynch I should be talking about consolidation as well. Currently I would also lynch Kita. Not so sure about BH anymore. Don't want to kill wos anymore either.
I could get down with lynching felkyr but the case on him is kind of a coinflip between scum or noob imo. still better odds of hitting scum than a policy lynch on zentor or alakaslam (both of whom are reasonable policy lynch targets).

I'm leaving my vote on VE for now, there's still 6+ hours until the lynch.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 31 2013 17:41 GMT
#1292
It's not possible to kill VE today strong. They aren't reading his posts
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 31 2013 17:44 GMT
#1293
hiro you're experienced enough to know if you really want to get bh lynched you're going to have to be more persuasive than that and you're going to have to analyze more of his output than just his vote switch to geript. at this point all you're doing is building up meaningless thread presence.

why dont you want to kill VE? talk to me about it.

alternatively: how strongly do you feel about not giving geript the lynch he so fervently desires? would you switch to felkyr or mrzentor if need be to avoid it?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 31 2013 17:44 GMT
#1294
On September 01 2013 02:41 HiroPro wrote:
It's not possible to kill VE today strong. They aren't reading his posts

but maybe they will! I already wrote a big takedown of his day1, all they have to do is read it there's still hope!
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 31 2013 17:54 GMT
#1295
On September 01 2013 02:44 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 02:41 HiroPro wrote:
It's not possible to kill VE today strong. They aren't reading his posts

but maybe they will! I already wrote a big takedown of his day1, all they have to do is read it there's still hope!

But strong, don't you know? It's not about what you say, it's about how many posts you make!

On September 01 2013 02:44 strongandbig wrote:
hiro you're experienced enough to know if you really want to get bh lynched you're going to have to be more persuasive than that and you're going to have to analyze more of his output than just his vote switch to geript. at this point all you're doing is building up meaningless thread presence.

why dont you want to kill VE? talk to me about it.

alternatively: how strongly do you feel about not giving geript the lynch he so fervently desires? would you switch to felkyr or mrzentor if need be to avoid it?

At this point geript is probably vengeful or something. Or he just is doing whatever he feels like because he can. /shrug As far as I see it right now, we're either going to end up with a nolynch or a geript lynch.

I don't the case on Felkyr is very strong at all. Could be town, could be mafia. but again no real reason to kill him over others. Zentor is a vig shot - you know this.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 31 2013 18:03 GMT
#1296
My read through some filters has left me with a few town reads, but no real scum reads. I'm still not planning on voting until later in the day, but geript looks like he's still my strongest anti-town read. I'm having trouble seeing the town motivation in basically saying "I'm unlynchable, so vote for me." I can't seem to rationalize what he's doing from any perspective. It's a weird situation, because he appears to want to be lynched (or at least voted for). On one hand, I don't want to give that to him if he's scum/3p, but at the very least we'd eliminate a scum/3p. And if he's town, then it'll likely help us to lynch him (or he's playing against his wincon). It's where I'm most comfortable with my (eventual) vote atm.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 31 2013 18:09 GMT
#1297
Fuba just give the item to me. Most importantly I'm town, but what might appeal to you is that I won't do anything stupid with it. It will basically just be in the hands of town. That's if you HAVE to give it to anyone, because to me the act of just holding onto it achieves the same result and would appease me quite thoroughly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 31 2013 18:13 GMT
#1298
##unvote

I like his recent posting.

And geript WILL FLIP TOWN GUYS. MARK MY WORDS. AND SOMEONE WILL DIE BECAUSE OF IT. Lynch Yamato cause hes been fucking useless and not made anyone angry. He wants to lynch Dandel. lulno. And geript. lultown.

##vote yamato
No gg, No skill.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 31 2013 18:15 GMT
#1299
On September 01 2013 03:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Fuba just give the item to me. Most importantly I'm town, but what might appeal to you is that I won't do anything stupid with it. It will basically just be in the hands of town. That's if you HAVE to give it to anyone, because to me the act of just holding onto it achieves the same result and would appease me quite thoroughly.


I'm catching up right now, but I can't seem to find what you are referring to here?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 31 2013 18:16 GMT
#1300
On September 01 2013 03:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote

I like his recent posting.

And geript WILL FLIP TOWN GUYS. MARK MY WORDS. AND SOMEONE WILL DIE BECAUSE OF IT. Lynch Yamato cause hes been fucking useless and not made anyone angry. He wants to lynch Dandel. lulno. And geript. lultown.

##vote yamato

You're not even reading.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 855
Soulkey 318
Larva 226
Soma 198
Mind 68
ZerO 67
soO 27
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
[ Show more ]
Sexy 5
Mini 1
League of Legends
JimRising 528
Counter-Strike
edward104
Other Games
gofns8554
singsing1523
Coldzera 676
WinterStarcraft624
Sick191
Pyrionflax44
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick644
BasetradeTV230
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Jankos2453
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.