• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:18
CEST 08:18
KST 15:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9846 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 243 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 31 2013 21:02 GMT
#1381
On September 01 2013 04:43 Alakaslam wrote:
See Kita what is this, if you have issues with cakepie how not me


My official Alakaslam policy this game:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/54613/just_don_t_look/
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 31 2013 21:02 GMT
#1382
##Vote geript

Majority lynch in a game this size is rather lame.

That being said, if geript truly is a vote rigger, than this would be my preferred lynch anyways. Either he has to waste it day one as scum or he has a chance to clear his name and the lynch is completely in town hands.

I'd suggest Risen as the target.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 31 2013 21:03 GMT
#1383
Be Strong! Be Brown! Be A Martyr! Long Live the New Brown State!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 21:03 GMT
#1384
On September 01 2013 05:54 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 05:38 Blazinghand wrote:
we still need one more vote!



yes we do.

Attention

The following may or may not be useful. (I can but try)

Assuming at least one wagon can reach majority.... (and we have some time left)
Then even though i hate shenanigans....

@BlazingHand
@Clarity
@VisceraEyes

I need two conditions met.

If any of you three WILL not be here near lynch could you please tell me as I would want to choose an alternate.

If any one of you three is not of the opinion that say... greater 50:50 I am town I might (probably) also need to choose an alternate.
(please remember that I mean the real statistical 50:50 and that at the game start is was closer to 75:25 i was town due to standardish ratios town v scum)




Alternatively again... someone else may have some last minute shenanigans and
then that could make this whole post moot.





I am on hand for any shenannies you may initiate. I love shenannies
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 31 2013 21:04 GMT
#1385
Also, geript can't vote for himself. Keep that in mind with the majority. Ideally we have more on him than 16 to avoid vote stealers and scuh.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 21:05 GMT
#1386
On September 01 2013 06:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Also, geript can't vote for himself. Keep that in mind with the majority. Ideally we have more on him than 16 to avoid vote stealers and scuh.


Yeah this is true. For all we know in this game a slim majority will not be enough.

I get it if you dont' think geript is a great lynch, but the alternative is no-lynching. I'd like to ask everyone to vote him, and if you're only doing it to ensure there's not a no-lynch, so be it!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 31 2013 21:07 GMT
#1387
Even if you think geript is town, he is a claimed vote rigger so either he is a liar (scum) or a town player that can avoid the no lynch.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 21:08 GMT
#1388
Inline EBWOP

On September 01 2013 05:38 Blazinghand wrote:
we still need one more vote!



yes we do. but one of the vote is Geript so we really need 2.

Attention

The following may or may not be useful. (I can but try)

Assuming at least one wagon can reach majority.... (and we have some time left)
Then even though i hate shenanigans....

@BlazingHand
@Clarity
@VisceraEyes

I need two conditions met.

If any of you three WILL not be here near lynch could you please tell me as I would want to choose an alternate.

If any one of you three is not of the opinion that say... greater 50:50 I am town I might (probably) also need to choose an alternate.
(please remember that I mean the real statistical 50:50 and that at the game start is was closer to 75:25 i was town due to standardish ratios town v scum)

I would also need a few relatively non descript random town individuals but there ought be some of those...




Alternatively again... someone else may have some last minute shenanigans and
then that could make this whole post moot.



Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 31 2013 21:08 GMT
#1389
I don't suppose we could use the talisman to change the vote rig from once per game to zero times per game?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 31 2013 21:08 GMT
#1390
On September 01 2013 06:08 kitaman27 wrote:
I don't suppose we could use the talisman to change the vote rig from once per game to zero times per game?


Or perhaps the one time lynch proof to zero time lynch proof?

Not quite sure how items are passed.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 21:09 GMT
#1391
On September 01 2013 06:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Also, geript can't vote for himself. Keep that in mind with the majority. Ideally we have more on him than 16 to avoid vote stealers and scuh.


yeah vote stealers... that makes it scarier.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 21:13 GMT
#1392
Attention is vote count wrong?

Given the OP says You may not vote for yourself.
Isn't an attempt to do so invalid?

On September 01 2013 06:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Also, geript can't vote for himself. Keep that in mind with the majority. Ideally we have more on him than 16 to avoid vote stealers and scuh.


So geripts vote is informal and not to be counted?

On September 01 2013 05:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
Day 1 Lynch

geript (15): VisceraEyes, Alakaslam, Cephiro, Clarity_nl, Blazinghand, Dandel Ion, randombum, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, ObviousOne, Onegu, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, MrZentor, Koshi, Stutters695, AxleGreaser, yamato77, geript
Oatsmaster (0): Dandel Ion (cDgCorazon)
Koshi (0): WaveofShadow
Dandel Ion (0): kitaman27
kitaman27 (0): Dandel Ion, raynpelikoneet
WaveOfShadow (1): AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi
ShiaoPi (1): WaveofShadow
Blazinghand (1): HiroPro, raynpelikoneet
Felkyr (3): Oatsmaster, Dandel Ion, Mr. Cheesecake, Clarity_nl, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, VayneAuthority
cephiro (0): Blazinghand
Mr. Cheesecake (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (1): strongandbig
MrZentor (0): AxleGreaser
Alakaslam (1): cakepie
yamato77 (1): Oatsmaster

The lynch will happen in at Sunday, Sep 01 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). With 31 alive it takes 16 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.

Voting Thread

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 21:16 GMT
#1393
On September 01 2013 06:08 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:08 kitaman27 wrote:
I don't suppose we could use the talisman to change the vote rig from once per game to zero times per game?


Or perhaps the one time lynch proof to zero time lynch proof?

Not quite sure how items are passed.


you could read the OP: Item mechanics.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 21:16 GMT
#1394
1) we need more votes for geript. It may look like he's getting lynched but he's not: we need more.

2) if you're some kind of doublelyncher/dayvig, AG, and you need me to do something to activate your power, let me know. I'll do it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 31 2013 21:18 GMT
#1395
I'm rather enjoying watching BH squirm in his last few moments.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 21:18 GMT
#1396
On September 01 2013 06:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 04:43 Alakaslam wrote:
See Kita what is this, if you have issues with cakepie how not me


My official Alakaslam policy this game:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/54613/just_don_t_look/

Oh

That makes sense then
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 21:19 GMT
#1397
What in the actual fuck.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 31 2013 21:21 GMT
#1398
On September 01 2013 06:18 HiroPro wrote:
I'm rather enjoying watching BH squirm in his last few moments.


does everyone know something I don't know?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 21:22 GMT
#1399
Sure BH. I need you to provide scum reads to not activate my power.

@Kita.... not possible

@Whoever it was that asked about what I learned. Lynches I'm interested in in the future:
Oats--scum Oats meta for sure
Slam--not his usual 'fun' self, talking more about his role than anything else, trying to not get lynched instead of being his usual free persona
WoS--Gave me too much leeway in my trolling, feels super weird in general (although, he always feels weird)
Ceph--Super weird entry to the thread, I don't like any of his thought processes
Rayn--doesn't really get involved whatsoever this game

I'll give a few more after I see the flip and reread with that in mind.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 21:22 GMT
#1400
On September 01 2013 06:21 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:18 HiroPro wrote:
I'm rather enjoying watching BH squirm in his last few moments.


does everyone know something I don't know?

Yup, he knows that you're a dead man.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 304
sorry 65
Mind 64
Bale 33
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 725
Other Games
summit1g7877
Coldzera 722
WinterStarcraft644
C9.Mang0318
Sick153
febbydoto22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
BasetradeTV176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2168
League of Legends
• Rush1483
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.