• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9629 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 243 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 21:51 GMT
#1421
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 21:52 GMT
#1422
On September 01 2013 06:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive

Not you, Geript.


I thought I was your luv muffin....

Get your fithly hands away from my wubby bumpkins.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:53 GMT
#1423
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Ok that's one answer.
On September 01 2013 06:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:40 geript wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:39 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
hai guys, I am back. before I go through 250+ posts anything I should absolutely read before deadline?


it takes 16 votes to lynch (majority) and geript is a vote off from it. If you don't know who to vote, vote geript so we don't no-lynch

So we are testing whether or not he really is unlynchable? Sounds fun. Dropping my vote there then, hopefully I wont take too long to go through the thread so I might have sth. useful before deadline.

##Vote: geript

So let me get this right, you know about the unlynchable claim but haven't read the thread... Bullshit

So....do you agree with me that Shiao is scum?

How about this one?

And another: you say a large majority of the votes won't matter. Which ones will and why?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
August 31 2013 21:54 GMT
#1424
@Axle

I am going to change on my vote if you will stick with those three.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
August 31 2013 21:54 GMT
#1425
EBWOP: My vote on you* -_-
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 21:55 GMT
#1426
Oh and to the rest of the thread (I don't want to derail current conversation, so you guys can respond after deadline):
I am honestly surprised I got no reaction to my post here. No thoughts whatsoever?
On August 31 2013 11:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 11:25 Onegu wrote:
Ok BM QT names

I was first to post
Edward Nigma only a hello post
Kobe Bryant
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Master Yi he claimed 3p

Thank you Onegu.
As a self-proclaimed resident LoL expert, out of the current player list, Master Yi has to be one of:
Oats
Dandel
Kita
Vayne (unlikely)
Fuba
Yamato
VE

Before one of the above players remarks that the name could have been chosen to make people like me think it's one of the above players, I say that Master Yi did not assume that the BM QT names and whatnot would be leaked.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 21:55 GMT
#1427
On September 01 2013 06:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Caught up. Felkyr seems to be putting in an effort so I'm fine with him around.
Consolidating I guess, although my kneejerk response was to test the unlynchable claim, the more I thought about it the less it made sense.
I think dandel is a good lynch, but since my case there's been no interest so I don't think I'll get 15 votes. If I'm wrong please let me know, we do have 3 hours left after all.

##Unvote
##Vote geript


@Clarity
Consolidating is great.

if we have the breathing room please if you think its safe to swap your vote to me at the end.
(see my previous posts)

@everyone (who is town)
unless you have your own plans consolidating is great.
Also if you consolidate then Clarity VE and BH can swap to vote for me.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 31 2013 21:56 GMT
#1428
On September 01 2013 06:52 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Wave I didn't even know you asked me questions. Ill try to phone filter dive

Not you, Geript.


I thought I was your luv muffin....

Get your fithly hands away from my wubby bumpkins.


Whatever, I still have Dandel Ion. Don't need you anyway.

I guess we wait. If BH dies Geript is prolly town. Scum having this power is too OP, free mislynch.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 21:57 GMT
#1429
On September 01 2013 06:55 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Caught up. Felkyr seems to be putting in an effort so I'm fine with him around.
Consolidating I guess, although my kneejerk response was to test the unlynchable claim, the more I thought about it the less it made sense.
I think dandel is a good lynch, but since my case there's been no interest so I don't think I'll get 15 votes. If I'm wrong please let me know, we do have 3 hours left after all.

##Unvote
##Vote geript


@Clarity
Consolidating is great.

if we have the breathing room please if you think its safe to swap your vote to me at the end.
(see my previous posts)

@everyone (who is town)
unless you have your own plans consolidating is great.
Also if you consolidate then Clarity VE and BH can swap to vote for me.


Oh I kinda forgot about this. Do you need all three of us? And is there a reason you choose those three?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 31 2013 22:00 GMT
#1430
why am I scum again?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 22:01 GMT
#1431
On September 01 2013 07:00 ShiaoPi wrote:
why am I scum again?


Why does this matter?
You're not getting lynched, time to finally catch up to the game instead of "skimming" it and give us some reads.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 22:02 GMT
#1432
On September 01 2013 07:01 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 07:00 ShiaoPi wrote:
why am I scum again?


Why does this matter?
You're not getting lynched, time to finally catch up to the game instead of "skimming" it and give us some reads.

The same would also be nice from BH.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 22:02 GMT
#1433
On September 01 2013 06:54 Cephiro wrote:
@Axle

I am going to change on my vote if you will stick with those three.



I am not understanding either this or the EBWOP.

TBMK.

Cephiro: is currently voting for Geript.

Thats where i want Cephiros vote:

Id like some other townies to consiolidate onto geript

so that BH Clarity and VE can safely vote swap to me. (remember vote stealers)

I dont want or need any other votes on me.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
August 31 2013 22:03 GMT
#1434
what up guys back catching up last 10 pages or so
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 22:04 GMT
#1435
On September 01 2013 07:02 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:54 Cephiro wrote:
@Axle

I am going to change on my vote if you will stick with those three.



I am not understanding either this or the EBWOP.

TBMK.

Cephiro: is currently voting for Geript.

Thats where i want Cephiros vote:

Id like some other townies to consiolidate onto geript

so that BH Clarity and VE can safely vote swap to me. (remember vote stealers)

I dont want or need any other votes on me.

I don't think I will be changing my vote so you may have to rely on others.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 31 2013 22:04 GMT
#1436
my reads in a large game on day 1 are like 99% useless anyway, because I suck at reading too many players.
Since geript also says that votes today dont matter I am more or less content with just waiting for the nightpost to see what in the actual fuck will happen.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
August 31 2013 22:05 GMT
#1437
What I mean is, if you're going to stick with those 3 people as your "trusted ones" for shenanigans, I will vote on you instead.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 22:06 GMT
#1438
On September 01 2013 06:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Ok that's one answer.
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:40 geript wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:39 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
hai guys, I am back. before I go through 250+ posts anything I should absolutely read before deadline?


it takes 16 votes to lynch (majority) and geript is a vote off from it. If you don't know who to vote, vote geript so we don't no-lynch

So we are testing whether or not he really is unlynchable? Sounds fun. Dropping my vote there then, hopefully I wont take too long to go through the thread so I might have sth. useful before deadline.

##Vote: geript

So let me get this right, you know about the unlynchable claim but haven't read the thread... Bullshit

So....do you agree with me that Shiao is scum?

How about this one?

And another: you say a large majority of the votes won't matter. Which ones will and why?

By a large majority of the votes not mattering my point was that most of the votes throughout the day are non-alignment indicative. Not worth paying any attention to.

As for Shaio, I'd add him to my would shoot list but I really need to go back and reread the thread. CBA right now bout to go play more SC2
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 22:07 GMT
#1439
On September 01 2013 07:04 ShiaoPi wrote:
my reads in a large game on day 1 are like 99% useless anyway, because I suck at reading too many players.
Since geript also says that votes today dont matter I am more or less content with just waiting for the nightpost to see what in the actual fuck will happen.

And this attitude is what worries me about this whole Geript thing. Discussion has been shut down for the rest of the day now. I'm not as worried about Geript himself (though I don't 100% trust this game which is why my votes stays where it is) since he could have pulled this card way earlier in the day and shut down discussion much earlier if he was scum, but the attitude of so many people who are content to just give up scumhunting for the rest of the day and wait for the flip is troublesome to me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 31 2013 22:07 GMT
#1440
so you are not a vote rigger?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings99
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE157
SpeCial 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
Sharp 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever584
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4730
Counter-Strike
taco 323
Other Games
summit1g6929
JimRising 467
C9.Mang0352
ToD95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78
• poizon28 39
• davetesta24
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.