• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7880 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 243 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 22:08 GMT
#1441
On September 01 2013 07:06 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Ok that's one answer.
On September 01 2013 06:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:40 geript wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:39 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:37 ShiaoPi wrote:
hai guys, I am back. before I go through 250+ posts anything I should absolutely read before deadline?


it takes 16 votes to lynch (majority) and geript is a vote off from it. If you don't know who to vote, vote geript so we don't no-lynch

So we are testing whether or not he really is unlynchable? Sounds fun. Dropping my vote there then, hopefully I wont take too long to go through the thread so I might have sth. useful before deadline.

##Vote: geript

So let me get this right, you know about the unlynchable claim but haven't read the thread... Bullshit

So....do you agree with me that Shiao is scum?

How about this one?

And another: you say a large majority of the votes won't matter. Which ones will and why?

By a large majority of the votes not mattering my point was that most of the votes throughout the day are non-alignment indicative. Not worth paying any attention to.

As for Shaio, I'd add him to my would shoot list but I really need to go back and reread the thread. CBA right now bout to go play more SC2

Is your ability some sort of listcheck?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 22:08 GMT
#1442
On September 01 2013 07:04 ShiaoPi wrote:
my reads in a large game on day 1 are like 99% useless anyway, because I suck at reading too many players.
Since geript also says that votes today dont matter I am more or less content with just waiting for the nightpost to see what in the actual fuck will happen.


No one is asking you to give reads on 16 people.
I'll take two reads, please.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
August 31 2013 22:09 GMT
#1443
Which ability?
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 22:10 GMT
#1444
On September 01 2013 06:57 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:55 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Caught up. Felkyr seems to be putting in an effort so I'm fine with him around.
Consolidating I guess, although my kneejerk response was to test the unlynchable claim, the more I thought about it the less it made sense.
I think dandel is a good lynch, but since my case there's been no interest so I don't think I'll get 15 votes. If I'm wrong please let me know, we do have 3 hours left after all.

##Unvote
##Vote geript


@Clarity
Consolidating is great.

if we have the breathing room please if you think its safe to swap your vote to me at the end.
(see my previous posts)

@everyone (who is town)
unless you have your own plans consolidating is great.
Also if you consolidate then Clarity VE and BH can swap to vote for me.


Oh I kinda forgot about this. Do you need all three of us? And is there a reason you choose those three?


The stated reason is that I trust you three to get the shenanigans right and correctly allow for vote stealers etc....
aka perceived SKILL

It is not a three or nothing thing. (I wont even cry if I get no votes today)

It is not worth messing up the lynch. (hence a skill requirement)


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 22:10 GMT
#1445
On September 01 2013 07:09 geript wrote:
Which ability?

Hmm.
So you have an ability that does something to people who voted for you (ie maybe listcheck), and you have (presumably) a one-shot voterigger ability?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
August 31 2013 22:10 GMT
#1446
##vote: geript

Although on the off chance you're not trying to be sneakypants here, I'd like to remind you that saying I WON'T BE LYNCHED AND IF YOU LYNCH ME I'MA KILL BH should actually be leading you to be townie on BH right now and NOT shoot him. So, if you weren't being sneakypants, you've telegraphed a target and are still getting lynched/are picking up a buncha votes. Leading me to believe that BH isn't a good alternate target, just based on that.


I'd rather you pop kita, ShiaoPi, or VA.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 22:12 GMT
#1447
On September 01 2013 07:10 austinmcc wrote:
##vote: geript

Although on the off chance you're not trying to be sneakypants here, I'd like to remind you that saying I WON'T BE LYNCHED AND IF YOU LYNCH ME I'MA KILL BH should actually be leading you to be townie on BH right now and NOT shoot him. So, if you weren't being sneakypants, you've telegraphed a target and are still getting lynched/are picking up a buncha votes. Leading me to believe that BH isn't a good alternate target, just based on that.


I'd rather you pop kita, ShiaoPi, or VA.

Ohai Austin.
Why?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 31 2013 22:12 GMT
#1448
On September 01 2013 07:10 austinmcc wrote:
##vote: geript

Although on the off chance you're not trying to be sneakypants here, I'd like to remind you that saying I WON'T BE LYNCHED AND IF YOU LYNCH ME I'MA KILL BH should actually be leading you to be townie on BH right now and NOT shoot him. So, if you weren't being sneakypants, you've telegraphed a target and are still getting lynched/are picking up a buncha votes. Leading me to believe that BH isn't a good alternate target, just based on that.


I'd rather you pop kita, ShiaoPi, or VA.

Read the thread. I expect better from you.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 31 2013 22:13 GMT
#1449
On September 01 2013 07:10 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:57 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:55 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Caught up. Felkyr seems to be putting in an effort so I'm fine with him around.
Consolidating I guess, although my kneejerk response was to test the unlynchable claim, the more I thought about it the less it made sense.
I think dandel is a good lynch, but since my case there's been no interest so I don't think I'll get 15 votes. If I'm wrong please let me know, we do have 3 hours left after all.

##Unvote
##Vote geript


@Clarity
Consolidating is great.

if we have the breathing room please if you think its safe to swap your vote to me at the end.
(see my previous posts)

@everyone (who is town)
unless you have your own plans consolidating is great.
Also if you consolidate then Clarity VE and BH can swap to vote for me.


Oh I kinda forgot about this. Do you need all three of us? And is there a reason you choose those three?


The stated reason is that I trust you three to get the shenanigans right and correctly allow for vote stealers etc....
aka perceived SKILL

It is not a three or nothing thing. (I wont even cry if I get no votes today)

It is not worth messing up the lynch. (hence a skill requirement)




Alright well I see no reason not to. I'm around at lynchtime. I'll make sure there is a big enough gap between geript and anyone else, and if there is I'll switch my vote to you a bit before deadline.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 31 2013 22:14 GMT
#1450
@Clarity:
I have some suspicion on WoS mainly due to the way he entered the thread at the beginning, dont have much in regards of scumreads though. more on the townleaning side which is not helping us right now
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 22:15 GMT
#1451
On September 01 2013 07:14 ShiaoPi wrote:
@Clarity:
I have some suspicion on WoS mainly due to the way he entered the thread at the beginning, dont have much in regards of scumreads though. more on the townleaning side which is not helping us right now

lol.
Scum trying to stick with what he originally said because it's harder for scum to just switch reads like that.
He professed to have read the thread but if you had read it you'd know that I am unquestionably town atm.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 31 2013 22:17 GMT
#1452
You say that, I dont think so <3

But see, thats the reason I dislike giving reads on day 1 in large games they are literally worthless.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 22:19 GMT
#1453
On September 01 2013 07:05 Cephiro wrote:
What I mean is, if you're going to stick with those 3 people as your "trusted ones" for shenanigans, I will vote on you instead.


Why?
Does that mean you dont trust them?
(BTW I am happy if only two of the three are town)

That you now dont trust me because I chose them?

If you vote for me instead then they cant so safely swap to vote for me?

If you are town please dont do that (swap to vote for me)

if you are scum (and not one of those three VE Clairty BH ) feel free to vote for me.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 22:19 GMT
#1454
On September 01 2013 07:17 ShiaoPi wrote:
You say that, I dont think so <3

But see, thats the reason I dislike giving reads on day 1 in large games they are literally worthless.

Your read is only worthless because you have offered nothing to back it up.
If you feel so strongly about me being scum why not at least pursue that somewhat or give town SOMETHING?

Why are you offhandedly calling me scum then when I attack you, you just shrink back and say 'see this is what happens boo hoo.' This is not how town should be playing.
I'll leave you alone if you give the town something to work with. I don't care how worthless you think the reads are, so long as they have some substance.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 22:21 GMT
#1455
And note: 1.5 hours until a possible BH death and he gives town nothing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 31 2013 22:21 GMT
#1456
I offer nothing to back it up since it is a gutread with little to no evidence. Which (Surprise) is worthless. But sorry to say that is how I work in large games until I am able to get an overview once flips happen. If you dislike it that much go ahead and keep calling me scum, I dont give a fuck.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
August 31 2013 22:22 GMT
#1457
On September 01 2013 07:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 07:02 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 01 2013 06:54 Cephiro wrote:
@Axle

I am going to change on my vote if you will stick with those three.



I am not understanding either this or the EBWOP.

TBMK.

Cephiro: is currently voting for Geript.

Thats where i want Cephiros vote:

Id like some other townies to consiolidate onto geript

so that BH Clarity and VE can safely vote swap to me. (remember vote stealers)

I dont want or need any other votes on me.

I don't think I will be changing my vote so you may have to rely on others.


Is there any reason you want your vote parked somewhere like Shiaopi?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
August 31 2013 22:24 GMT
#1458
On September 01 2013 07:19 AxleGreaser wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 01 2013 07:05 Cephiro wrote:
What I mean is, if you're going to stick with those 3 people as your "trusted ones" for shenanigans, I will vote on you instead.


Why?
Does that mean you dont trust them?
(BTW I am happy if only two of the three are town)

That you now dont trust me because I chose them?

If you vote for me instead then they cant so safely swap to vote for me?

If you are town please dont do that (swap to vote for me)

if you are scum (and not one of those three VE Clairty BH ) feel free to vote for me.


Yes, it means there are people I don't trust enough in there. However, if your tricks are of such manner they cannot cause anti-town to gain a benefit, then I don't mind. But you're clearly looking for people you trust, which is why I'm assuming there is something that can go wrong.

On September 01 2013 07:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
...if you had read it you'd know that I am unquestionably town atm.


Since when? I've read it multiple times and I do not agree with this statement.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 22:24 GMT
#1459
On September 01 2013 07:21 ShiaoPi wrote:
I offer nothing to back it up since it is a gutread with little to no evidence. Which (Surprise) is worthless. But sorry to say that is how I work in large games until I am able to get an overview once flips happen. If you dislike it that much go ahead and keep calling me scum, I dont give a fuck.

If you have read the thread, why is a gutread on me that happened at some point yesterday the only fucking thing you have to contribute in 48 hours? How is that acceptable?
You don't have ANYTHING at all to contribute on anyone else?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
August 31 2013 22:26 GMT
#1460
I have several townreads, dont feel like sharing them.
It is perfectly acceptable, maybe not to you but to me
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3141
Soma 341
Rush 282
Killer 112
ToSsGirL 90
Mong 81
Shinee 61
Dota 2
Gorgc1
Counter-Strike
olofmeister676
byalli626
ceh9554
shoxiejesuss522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King121
Other Games
summit1g7319
Happy395
dupreeh253
Sick247
crisheroes189
gofns0
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1184
• Stunt424
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.