• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9377 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 243 Next
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 03 2013 21:35 GMT
#2541
##vote geript
We can't let him live or we'll have a repeat of today.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 21:44 GMT
#2542
An anonymous person who says that they're third party tells you with no proof that they somehow know I am in the Mesa QT and you believe them? Please tell me you guys aren't this bad -_-

Doesnt look like anyone is willing to vote obviousone so I'm voting for Risen.

##Unvote
##Vote Risen
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 21:45 GMT
#2543
Townies, hear me! If you want to win this game, we need to lynch Oats today. He is a threat for us all, and should not be kept alive any longer. It's a double plurality lynch, so we can easily make it happen!

Do the right thing and vote for Oats! Make the scum bleed!
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 21:48 GMT
#2544
Oats isn't happening Ceph. Help me kill Risen.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 21:51 GMT
#2545
Neither is Risen...

There's 3 main targets, and you're both trying to push different ones when there's 2 hours left. Why?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 21:52 GMT
#2546
I'd say Oats is more likely to happen than Risen. So you should hop over and help me instead!
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 21:53 GMT
#2547
On September 04 2013 06:51 Hassybaby wrote:
Neither is Risen...

There's 3 main targets, and you're both trying to push different ones when there's 2 hours left. Why?


I thought I pointed out my reasons quite clearly. Bad hassy, are you reading properly? And no catfaces either...
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 21:55 GMT
#2548
On September 04 2013 06:53 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 06:51 Hassybaby wrote:
Neither is Risen...

There's 3 main targets, and you're both trying to push different ones when there's 2 hours left. Why?


I thought I pointed out my reasons quite clearly. Bad hassy, are you reading properly? And no catfaces either...


:3

Hmm....I see what you mean. I'm still going to die though, so more power to ya.

Vote Alak and geript instead first though so I don't die
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 03 2013 21:56 GMT
#2549
I'll vote for Hassy temporarily until I've caught up with the thread (to even out the distribution between three largest picks), will take some time, afterwards I'll see what I'll do.

##Unvote
##Vote: Hassybaby
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 22:01 GMT
#2550
Ok.

I am in really bad reception, but I could possibly be useful I hope. See, I am not wholly powerless, due to items- I can become a vet, and I say now that I will seriously try for the rest of the game and ask you guys before I do bullshit.

Yeah, I suck at scum hunting but I can differentiate null and town. I can try to do elimination scum reads and whatnot, but for now that is what I can do.

So can I give you some townreads and nulls?

Clarity and cheesecake, cakepie and Koshi, Oatsmaster maybe, pretty sure Raynepelikoneet is. ShiaoPi has not said much, could be blending in, but green check, so null because could be Gf or reverse framed or whatnot. Risen looks ok, I'd say null. Hiropro is totally null. Geript null to scummy, he has my vote a I'm legitimately buttz about him killing Blazinghand. Coagulation replaced in and should be given time to speak before I give him anything better than null, lookin' forwar to his comments on my buttz level xD

If I don't remember you here, you are not standing out in any way and are therefore worthy of my light FoS.

I think Yamato is in this game, isn't he? He is always easy to read for other people when scum so I will let you all see to that

Oh yeah Kita too. I think Kita is so so.

And Marvellosity I totes scum this game.
+ Show Spoiler +
Made you think I got confused again didn't I? Hehe ;D


If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 22:03 GMT
#2551
On September 04 2013 07:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Ok.

I am in really bad reception, but I could possibly be useful I hope. See, I am not wholly powerless, due to items- I can become a vet, and I say now that I will seriously try for the rest of the game and ask you guys before I do bullshit.

Yeah, I suck at scum hunting but I can differentiate null and town. I can try to do elimination scum reads and whatnot, but for now that is what I can do.

So can I give you some townreads and nulls?

Clarity and cheesecake, cakepie and Koshi, Oatsmaster maybe, pretty sure Raynepelikoneet is. ShiaoPi has not said much, could be blending in, but green check, so null because could be Gf or reverse framed or whatnot. Risen looks ok, I'd say null. Hiropro is totally null. Geript null to scummy, he has my vote a I'm legitimately buttz about him killing Blazinghand. Coagulation replaced in and should be given time to speak before I give him anything better than null, lookin' forwar to his comments on my buttz level xD

If I don't remember you here, you are not standing out in any way and are therefore worthy of my light FoS.

I think Yamato is in this game, isn't he? He is always easy to read for other people when scum so I will let you all see to that

Oh yeah Kita too. I think Kita is so so.

And Marvellosity I totes scum this game.
+ Show Spoiler +
Made you think I got confused again didn't I? Hehe ;D




Woah. That was like completely useless. Yeah, I don't mind you being the other one to be lynched.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 22:07 GMT
#2552
On September 04 2013 07:03 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 07:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Ok.

I am in really bad reception, but I could possibly be useful I hope. See, I am not wholly powerless, due to items- I can become a vet, and I say now that I will seriously try for the rest of the game and ask you guys before I do bullshit.

Yeah, I suck at scum hunting but I can differentiate null and town. I can try to do elimination scum reads and whatnot, but for now that is what I can do.

So can I give you some townreads and nulls?

Clarity and cheesecake, cakepie and Koshi, Oatsmaster maybe, pretty sure Raynepelikoneet is. ShiaoPi has not said much, could be blending in, but green check, so null because could be Gf or reverse framed or whatnot. Risen looks ok, I'd say null. Hiropro is totally null. Geript null to scummy, he has my vote a I'm legitimately buttz about him killing Blazinghand. Coagulation replaced in and should be given time to speak before I give him anything better than null, lookin' forwar to his comments on my buttz level xD

If I don't remember you here, you are not standing out in any way and are therefore worthy of my light FoS.

I think Yamato is in this game, isn't he? He is always easy to read for other people when scum so I will let you all see to that

Oh yeah Kita too. I think Kita is so so.

And Marvellosity I totes scum this game.
+ Show Spoiler +
Made you think I got confused again didn't I? Hehe ;D




Woah. That was like completely useless. Yeah, I don't mind you being the other one to be lynched.


Please clarify do you wish to policy lynch Alak or are you saying it gave you scum vibes?
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 22:07 GMT
#2553
On September 04 2013 05:28 Koshi wrote:
Or "the claimed 3P" is playing with Onegu his feet.
Why do you trust everybody in a QT where there is 1 scum in, Onegu?
Could it be because Onegu is scum?

One last important thing. This is an honest to god scum slip. Look at his following reactions:

On September 04 2013 05:29 Koshi wrote:
Or wait. Are there 2 scums in the BM QT?
wtf are you even saying Onegu.
Jeezus. Cryptic like fuck.


On September 04 2013 05:34 Koshi wrote:
[image loading]


He instantly realizes he's slipped and goes into panic mode. As town he'd simply correct to "at least 2 scum..." His reaction isn't one of "oh whatever nothing to hide" it's exactly the opposite. He panicked, tried to correct the slip then tried to downplay it by calling himself stupid. Scum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 22:08 GMT
#2554
On September 04 2013 07:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Ok.

I am in really bad reception, but I could possibly be useful I hope. See, I am not wholly powerless, due to items- I can become a vet, and I say now that I will seriously try for the rest of the game and ask you guys before I do bullshit.

Yeah, I suck at scum hunting but I can differentiate null and town. I can try to do elimination scum reads and whatnot, but for now that is what I can do.

So can I give you some townreads and nulls?

Clarity and cheesecake, cakepie and Koshi, Oatsmaster maybe, pretty sure Raynepelikoneet is. ShiaoPi has not said much, could be blending in, but green check, so null because could be Gf or reverse framed or whatnot. Risen looks ok, I'd say null. Hiropro is totally null. Geript null to scummy, he has my vote a I'm legitimately buttz about him killing Blazinghand. Coagulation replaced in and should be given time to speak before I give him anything better than null, lookin' forwar to his comments on my buttz level xD

If I don't remember you here, you are not standing out in any way and are therefore worthy of my light FoS.

I think Yamato is in this game, isn't he? He is always easy to read for other people when scum so I will let you all see to that

Oh yeah Kita too. I think Kita is so so.

And Marvellosity I totes scum this game.
+ Show Spoiler +
Made you think I got confused again didn't I? Hehe ;D




[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 22:08 GMT
#2555
Shietttttt. So true.

Geript town MVP
I had a good night of sleep.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 22:09 GMT
#2556
On September 04 2013 07:07 AxleGreaser wrote:
Please clarify do you wish to policy lynch Alak or are you saying it gave you scum vibes?


I'm fine with policy lynching him. But I want Oats dead.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 22:09 GMT
#2557
On September 04 2013 07:03 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 07:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Ok.

I am in really bad reception, but I could possibly be useful I hope. See, I am not wholly powerless, due to items- I can become a vet, and I say now that I will seriously try for the rest of the game and ask you guys before I do bullshit.

Yeah, I suck at scum hunting but I can differentiate null and town. I can try to do elimination scum reads and whatnot, but for now that is what I can do.

So can I give you some townreads and nulls?

Clarity and cheesecake, cakepie and Koshi, Oatsmaster maybe, pretty sure Raynepelikoneet is. ShiaoPi has not said much, could be blending in, but green check, so null because could be Gf or reverse framed or whatnot. Risen looks ok, I'd say null. Hiropro is totally null. Geript null to scummy, he has my vote a I'm legitimately buttz about him killing Blazinghand. Coagulation replaced in and should be given time to speak before I give him anything better than null, lookin' forwar to his comments on my buttz level xD

If I don't remember you here, you are not standing out in any way and are therefore worthy of my light FoS.

I think Yamato is in this game, isn't he? He is always easy to read for other people when scum so I will let you all see to that

Oh yeah Kita too. I think Kita is so so.

And Marvellosity I totes scum this game.
+ Show Spoiler +
Made you think I got confused again didn't I? Hehe ;D




Woah. That was like completely useless. Yeah, I don't mind you being the other one to be lynched.


Then what do you find useful eh? Scum reads? Fine. But you'll just disagree and call me scum for it. No, and for the last time, I refuse to fall or that bull again. I will help town in the way I am capable, I refuse to feign abilities I don't have.

I think geript is scum because my stomach told me so. HOW'S THAT EH? WANT ME GO READ HOUSE OF CHEZINU AND SAY TO MYSELF "I can add a psychodynamic to that >" AGAIN?!?

Because it comes a hell of a lot more naturally to me!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 22:09 GMT
#2558
Really geript? Koshi is the towniest person in this game
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 22:10 GMT
#2559
On September 04 2013 07:09 Clarity_nl wrote:
Really geript? Koshi is the towniest person in this game

Don't let the scummies come for me tonight. NoooooooooOOooooooo
I had a good night of sleep.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
September 03 2013 22:11 GMT
#2560
##Vote Hassybaby
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 255
MaxPax 241
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 65
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi974
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_254
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko426
crisheroes350
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing2184
B2W.Neo518
DeMusliM271
byalli255
Hui .200
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX155
Mew2King76
Rex36
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 53m
Replay Cast
8h 38m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.