• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:56
CEST 06:56
KST 13:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20261Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6424 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 129

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 243 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 22:11 GMT
#2561
On September 04 2013 07:08 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 07:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Ok.

I am in really bad reception, but I could possibly be useful I hope. See, I am not wholly powerless, due to items- I can become a vet, and I say now that I will seriously try for the rest of the game and ask you guys before I do bullshit.

Yeah, I suck at scum hunting but I can differentiate null and town. I can try to do elimination scum reads and whatnot, but for now that is what I can do.

So can I give you some townreads and nulls?

Clarity and cheesecake, cakepie and Koshi, Oatsmaster maybe, pretty sure Raynepelikoneet is. ShiaoPi has not said much, could be blending in, but green check, so null because could be Gf or reverse framed or whatnot. Risen looks ok, I'd say null. Hiropro is totally null. Geript null to scummy, he has my vote a I'm legitimately buttz about him killing Blazinghand. Coagulation replaced in and should be given time to speak before I give him anything better than null, lookin' forwar to his comments on my buttz level xD

If I don't remember you here, you are not standing out in any way and are therefore worthy of my light FoS.

I think Yamato is in this game, isn't he? He is always easy to read for other people when scum so I will let you all see to that

Oh yeah Kita too. I think Kita is so so.

And Marvellosity I totes scum this game.
+ Show Spoiler +
Made you think I got confused again didn't I? Hehe ;D




[image loading]


Lol

That's the best I got though, if I am to remain genuine.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 22:12 GMT
#2562
Geript and Alakaslam.

If you 2 are scumclaiming atm you aren't doing it properly.

I suggest pictures of baby seals.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 22:13 GMT
#2563
On September 04 2013 07:08 Koshi wrote:
Shietttttt. So true.

Geript town MVP

Aha! You fight my stomach!


WHAT ID MY STOMACH EVER DO TO YOU
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 22:13 GMT
#2564
Exactly. See I can revert too quick, it's like I can't help myself
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 22:15 GMT
#2565
On September 04 2013 07:09 Clarity_nl wrote:
Really geript? Koshi is the towniest person in this game

Are we reading the same fucking thread? Nah. I'm just going to paint you red. Besides, this point is fucking retarded. Koshi looks like dumb town as scum; any different here? No. Does "looking town" mean they're town? Fuck no. That's a real slip and you're fucking scum for trying to downplay it.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 22:17 GMT
#2566
On September 04 2013 07:15 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 07:09 Clarity_nl wrote:
Really geript? Koshi is the towniest person in this game

Are we reading the same fucking thread? Nah. I'm just going to paint you red. Besides, this point is fucking retarded. Koshi looks like dumb town as scum; any different here? No. Does "looking town" mean they're town? Fuck no. That's a real slip and you're fucking scum for trying to downplay it.


Okay buddy
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 22:21 GMT
#2567
lol @ this last minute wagon on hassy. lots of upstanding citizens on that lynch.
I come in for the scraps
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 22:22 GMT
#2568
On September 04 2013 07:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 07:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 04 2013 07:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Ok.

I am in really bad reception, but I could possibly be useful I hope. See, I am not wholly powerless, due to items- I can become a vet, and I say now that I will seriously try for the rest of the game and ask you guys before I do bullshit.

Yeah, I suck at scum hunting but I can differentiate null and town. I can try to do elimination scum reads and whatnot, but for now that is what I can do.

So can I give you some townreads and nulls?

Clarity and cheesecake, cakepie and Koshi, Oatsmaster maybe, pretty sure Raynepelikoneet is. ShiaoPi has not said much, could be blending in, but green check, so null because could be Gf or reverse framed or whatnot. Risen looks ok, I'd say null. Hiropro is totally null. Geript null to scummy, he has my vote a I'm legitimately buttz about him killing Blazinghand. Coagulation replaced in and should be given time to speak before I give him anything better than null, lookin' forwar to his comments on my buttz level xD

If I don't remember you here, you are not standing out in any way and are therefore worthy of my light FoS.

I think Yamato is in this game, isn't he? He is always easy to read for other people when scum so I will let you all see to that

Oh yeah Kita too. I think Kita is so so.

And Marvellosity I totes scum this game.
+ Show Spoiler +
Made you think I got confused again didn't I? Hehe ;D




[image loading]


Lol

That's the best I got though, if I am to remain genuine.




Try starting with the day post. Yamato was shot last night.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 22:23 GMT
#2569
On September 04 2013 07:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
lol @ this last minute wagon on hassy. lots of upstanding citizens on that lynch.

Yah my vote should be negative so shove it.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 03 2013 22:23 GMT
#2570
On September 04 2013 07:07 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:28 Koshi wrote:
Or "the claimed 3P" is playing with Onegu his feet.
Why do you trust everybody in a QT where there is 1 scum in, Onegu?
Could it be because Onegu is scum?

One last important thing. This is an honest to god scum slip. Look at his following reactions:

Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:29 Koshi wrote:
Or wait. Are there 2 scums in the BM QT?
wtf are you even saying Onegu.
Jeezus. Cryptic like fuck.


Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:34 Koshi wrote:
[image loading]


He instantly realizes he's slipped and goes into panic mode. As town he'd simply correct to "at least 2 scum..." His reaction isn't one of "oh whatever nothing to hide" it's exactly the opposite. He panicked, tried to correct the slip then tried to downplay it by calling himself stupid. Scum.



No it was i dont know how many scum could be in BM chat. Wow...
Try TL Mafia!!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 22:24 GMT
#2571
On September 04 2013 07:23 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 07:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
lol @ this last minute wagon on hassy. lots of upstanding citizens on that lynch.

Yah my vote should be negative so shove it.


So you're saying you are trying to save Hassy to ensure that you are lynched?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 22:27 GMT
#2572
Yup. I think he's town.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 22:27 GMT
#2573
On September 04 2013 07:23 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 07:07 geript wrote:
On September 04 2013 05:28 Koshi wrote:
Or "the claimed 3P" is playing with Onegu his feet.
Why do you trust everybody in a QT where there is 1 scum in, Onegu?
Could it be because Onegu is scum?

One last important thing. This is an honest to god scum slip. Look at his following reactions:

On September 04 2013 05:29 Koshi wrote:
Or wait. Are there 2 scums in the BM QT?
wtf are you even saying Onegu.
Jeezus. Cryptic like fuck.


On September 04 2013 05:34 Koshi wrote:
[image loading]


He instantly realizes he's slipped and goes into panic mode. As town he'd simply correct to "at least 2 scum..." His reaction isn't one of "oh whatever nothing to hide" it's exactly the opposite. He panicked, tried to correct the slip then tried to downplay it by calling himself stupid. Scum.



No it was i dont know how many scum could be in BM chat. Wow...

Too many people claiming scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 22:28 GMT
#2574
On September 04 2013 07:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 07:11 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 04 2013 07:08 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 04 2013 07:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Ok.

I am in really bad reception, but I could possibly be useful I hope. See, I am not wholly powerless, due to items- I can become a vet, and I say now that I will seriously try for the rest of the game and ask you guys before I do bullshit.

Yeah, I suck at scum hunting but I can differentiate null and town. I can try to do elimination scum reads and whatnot, but for now that is what I can do.

So can I give you some townreads and nulls?

Clarity and cheesecake, cakepie and Koshi, Oatsmaster maybe, pretty sure Raynepelikoneet is. ShiaoPi has not said much, could be blending in, but green check, so null because could be Gf or reverse framed or whatnot. Risen looks ok, I'd say null. Hiropro is totally null. Geript null to scummy, he has my vote a I'm legitimately buttz about him killing Blazinghand. Coagulation replaced in and should be given time to speak before I give him anything better than null, lookin' forwar to his comments on my buttz level xD

If I don't remember you here, you are not standing out in any way and are therefore worthy of my light FoS.

I think Yamato is in this game, isn't he? He is always easy to read for other people when scum so I will let you all see to that

Oh yeah Kita too. I think Kita is so so.

And Marvellosity I totes scum this game.
+ Show Spoiler +
Made you think I got confused again didn't I? Hehe ;D




[image loading]


Lol

That's the best I got though, if I am to remain genuine.




Try starting with the day post. Yamato was shot last night.


K bad reception and not much time. I forgot.

Well, I know VE was also killed...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 22:31 GMT
#2575
I have no desire to kill either geript or Alakaslam. Let's make another lynch happen. Risen is the right target. Vayne are you with me?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 22:32 GMT
#2576
On September 04 2013 06:44 HiroPro wrote:
An anonymous person who says that they're third party tells you with no proof that they somehow know I am in the Mesa QT and you believe them? Please tell me you guys aren't this bad -_-

Doesnt look like anyone is willing to vote obviousone so I'm voting for Risen.

##Unvote
##Vote Risen

Not sure if bad or scum. In b4 hassy gets lynched over geript.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 22:32 GMT
#2577
On September 04 2013 06:52 Cephiro wrote:
I'd say Oats is more likely to happen than Risen. So you should hop over and help me instead!

Well you've been voting for him for the entire day and it's been stuck at 2 or 3 the entire time so no it's not likely at all.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 22:34 GMT
#2578
Oh wow Dandel also dead- well that makes me look like a jackass (he can explain post game if anyone cares.)

Well I guess I don't know like


Crap


So yeah I enjoy trolling, you? I am the guy who shows up at a halo LAN and says "what's up I've never played but ill give it a try" and proceeds to get in a warthog and drive endlessly and haphazardly around the map.

I have done exactly this and I even drive two teammates over a cliff and was all "fuk" and got out just in time

Totally unintentional but they had a hard time believing that
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-04 02:03:57
September 03 2013 22:34 GMT
#2579
Day 2 Lynch

MrZentor (0): Clarity_nl, AxleGreaser
HiroPro (1): cakepie, debears, Felkyr, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, ObviousOne
cakepie (0): HiroPro
ShiaoPi (0): Alakaslam
Alakaslam (6): Koshi, Clarity_nl, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority, Risen, Hassybaby
geript (6): raynpelikoneet, Alakaslam, cakepie, WaveofShadow, randombum, Stutters695
kitaman27 (0): strongandbig
Oatsmaster (2): MrZentor, Cephiro
Felkyr (1): Onegu
Hassybaby (6): kitaman27, strongandbig, Coagulation, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, Felkyr, debears, geript
ObviousOne (0): HiroPro
Risen (1): randombum, HiroPro

The lynch will happen in on Wednesday, Sep 04 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). It is a double lynch and the top two vote getters will be lynched. You can only vote for one person, though. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.

At the moment, Alakaslam and Hassybaby are set to be lynched!


Post Lynch Edit: I messed up, the votecount on Hassy should have read 7. I'm leaving this note here so people know that, but still see the vote count that was "correct" at that time.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 22:35 GMT
#2580
On September 04 2013 07:31 HiroPro wrote:
I have no desire to kill either geript or Alakaslam. Let's make another lynch happen. Risen is the right target. Vayne are you with me?

>:0
I trust you not
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6292
Rain 1874
GuemChi 624
FanTaSy 232
sSak 57
Bale 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Fuzer 5
League of Legends
JimRising 633
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1123
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1145
Mew2King70
Other Games
summit1g7341
WinterStarcraft606
C9.Mang0169
ViBE69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 31
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Lourlo1214
• Rush850
• Stunt424
Other Games
• Scarra903
• Shiphtur696
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 4m
INu's Battles
6h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 4m
OSC
17h 19m
Replay Cast
18h 4m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.