• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8187 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 130

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 243 Next
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 22:36 GMT
#2581
On September 04 2013 07:32 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 06:52 Cephiro wrote:
I'd say Oats is more likely to happen than Risen. So you should hop over and help me instead!

Well you've been voting for him for the entire day and it's been stuck at 2 or 3 the entire time so no it's not likely at all.


It's still more than one, and you can make it three. Then it won't take many more to reach #2.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 22:39 GMT
#2582
But I don't even really want to kill Oats.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 22:40 GMT
#2583
Holy shit guys can we get some more people on alakaslam? current votes are 6-6-6 on hassy geript slam
This is just asking for trouble. I dunno why this Risen wagon is suddenly happening, as I've said that post he made day 1 seemed really genuine, look it over again. Zentor and Cephiro you need to move elsewhere.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 22:43 GMT
#2584
No I don't think that post about flinging shit and hyperbole was especially. Risen is entirely capable of saying stuff like that as either alignment since the initial thing that Cheesecake said was never very strong to begin with.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 22:44 GMT
#2585
*especially genuine
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 22:48 GMT
#2586
Hiro which lynch are you trying to replace by lynching Risen? Slam or geript?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 22:49 GMT
#2587
I don't like either of those lynches. Hassy dying is fine with me.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 22:50 GMT
#2588
What the fuck...
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 22:52 GMT
#2589
Np Clarity, just take note that Hiro wants to lynch a claimed medic
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 22:54 GMT
#2590
Who cares what role you claim. mafia are never going to shoot you even if you are town and everyone in this game probably has some sort of role.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 22:56 GMT
#2591
Where the fuck is everyone. Get on slam, get off of hassy. This is stupid.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 23:02 GMT
#2592
On September 04 2013 07:56 Clarity_nl wrote:
Where the fuck is everyone. Get on slam, get off of hassy. This is stupid.

Where the heck is everybody. Vote geript, get off me. This is foolish.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 23:02 GMT
#2593
How is the lynch decided when there are 3 people with the same vote numbers?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 23:03 GMT
#2594
On September 04 2013 08:02 Hassybaby wrote:
How is the lynch decided when there are 3 people with the same vote numbers?

Weezuz all die?

Good question but I think they said first two to acquire votes die. Me & the musclebound.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 23:05 GMT
#2595
I will not vote for risen or hassy so have at it. I will switch my vote from slam to geript if I need to though.
I come in for the scraps
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:09 GMT
#2596
I'm confused, there's one really sketch guy voting for me. Why are people freaking out about last minute vote swaps.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 23:09 GMT
#2597
On September 04 2013 08:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
I will not vote for risen or hassy so have at it. I will switch my vote from slam to geript if I need to though.

I remember having some "aha" moment thinking you we're scum. It's not as clear as it was but here's the basic rundown of the train of thought:
In persona (another game where my posting was limited by time commitments, Vayne correctly called me scum on completely bogus reasoning. Vayne doesn't have completely bogus reasoning anywhere in his filter from what I can recall. That's not his town meta in my experience; he has weird reasons for calling people scum (though he's almost always wrong). Can't filter now, just giving last thoughts to think on.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 23:11 GMT
#2598
Scum thank their gods for me not having a multikill weapon -_- I'm starting to get frustrated of not being able to kill scum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 23:13 GMT
#2599
On September 04 2013 08:09 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
I will not vote for risen or hassy so have at it. I will switch my vote from slam to geript if I need to though.

I remember having some "aha" moment thinking you we're scum. It's not as clear as it was but here's the basic rundown of the train of thought:
In persona (another game where my posting was limited by time commitments, Vayne correctly called me scum on completely bogus reasoning. Vayne doesn't have completely bogus reasoning anywhere in his filter from what I can recall. That's not his town meta in my experience; he has weird reasons for calling people scum (though he's almost always wrong). Can't filter now, just giving last thoughts to think on.


if by wrong you mean right then sure. I have a very strong track record of correctly identifying scum on this site. Simple fact.

Why don't you go brag about your life some more as a reason as to why you're not scum?
I come in for the scraps
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 23:13 GMT
#2600
On September 04 2013 08:11 Cephiro wrote:
Scum thank their gods for me not having a multikill weapon -_- I'm starting to get frustrated of not being able to kill scum.


Are you saying none of geript, slam or hassy are scum? Because they all have 6 votes and you're on someone that won't get lynched.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2628
Rain 1859
FanTaSy 546
GuemChi 263
Mong 112
sSak 92
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
League of Legends
JimRising 556
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g8157
olofmeister645
Happy213
KnowMe123
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Rush1098
• Lourlo969
• Stunt473
Other Games
• Shiphtur930
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 29m
INu's Battles
3h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 29m
OSC
14h 44m
Replay Cast
15h 29m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.