• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7792 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 132

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 243 Next
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 03 2013 23:24 GMT
#2621
I'm back. votes are 6 - 6 - 6.

We lynch mafia, today.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 23:25 GMT
#2622
On September 04 2013 08:22 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:16 geript wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:09 geript wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
I will not vote for risen or hassy so have at it. I will switch my vote from slam to geript if I need to though.

I remember having some "aha" moment thinking you we're scum. It's not as clear as it was but here's the basic rundown of the train of thought:
In persona (another game where my posting was limited by time commitments, Vayne correctly called me scum on completely bogus reasoning. Vayne doesn't have completely bogus reasoning anywhere in his filter from what I can recall. That's not his town meta in my experience; he has weird reasons for calling people scum (though he's almost always wrong). Can't filter now, just giving last thoughts to think on.


if by wrong you mean right then sure. I have a very strong track record of correctly identifying scum on this site. Simple fact.

Why don't you go brag about your life some more as a reason as to why you're not scum?

If by right you mean tunneling town as town then ya. Oh and you want me to brag about my life... Well ok, me and one of my exes had a great time over the weekend. Plus SC2 and him naked was good times.


couple recent games of my town

persona 2 of 4 scum correct

nuclear mafia - all but one of the remaining scum correct in my will post

basterd mini mafia - 3 of 4 anti-town members correct

titanic - 2 of 4 scum correct

so yea you should probably just keep lying and looking pathetic, not like im in any danger

You aren't in danger. My point is that you should be lynched. And calling out random #s of people you've accused at various points in the game isn't great when you take your whole meandering into account. Plus, who cares if you did get 50% right in one post when you continue to tunnel the town 50%. Lulz biatch


they aren't random. All of this is taken from my last post in every game. I'm just exposing you as a liar like I do everyone that calls me scum, since you can't make a good case on some one that is town. It isn't possible.
I come in for the scraps
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 23:25 GMT
#2623
geript is speaking the truth about his -1. Currently 8 people on hassy and the vote total says 6.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 23:25 GMT
#2624
oooo voting thread. Right.

I have like 5 minutes now, I see ceph really wants me dead. And he hasnt given a read on anyone else since n1.
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 23:26 GMT
#2625
On September 04 2013 08:22 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
not like im in any danger


I still wouldn't mind seeing you dead. If you keep boasting thinking you're safe, I'll do everything I can to change that very quickly.


you have very little say in this town so im not really concerned. If you ever try to push me for your own gain or even think of it, it will be extremely obvious and you will die without an impressive case.
I come in for the scraps
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:27 GMT
#2626
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 23:27 GMT
#2627
On September 04 2013 08:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
geript is speaking the truth about his -1. Currently 8 people on hassy and the vote total says 6.


yea I have a feeling with geript being such a douchebag that both him and hassy are scum together given how he's talking to me currently since I hard defended hassy. Wouldn't be surprised. Possible slip by him in his anger.
I come in for the scraps
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 23:28 GMT
#2628
On September 04 2013 08:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
oooo voting thread. Right.

I have like 5 minutes now, I see ceph really wants me dead. And he hasnt given a read on anyone else since n1.

You can't vote for two people. So who are you voting for?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 23:28 GMT
#2629
On September 04 2013 02:46 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 21:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
haha you cant. Lol Ceph.
Have i changed targets more than saying that felkyr is now town and geript is scum? Show other 'flipflops' Ceph.

Changing targets =/= flipflopping. You've done both though.

Here's a list of your targets:
VE, kita, WoS, Felkyr, BH, yamato, geript, MrZ, Ceph, OO, Randombum, Hiro, alakaslam, clarity, CC, Risen

Wow. That's all.

wow man I think a lotta people are scum at one time or another. Oh wait. thats a towntell. Silly you.

Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 21:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also Im not sure what committing is to you then. Having the same read the whole game? Have you never play mafia before?
Dude your whole filter is lynch Oats. Thats horrible. Who else is scum Ceph?

Give 3 reasons why Im scum and quote from my filter, everyone who calls me scum.

I've played mafia before, but one could question if you have based on your play. My filter has a lot of else, but it's more than evident you're not even reading it. You keep thinking and saying I'm scum but you haven't done anything about that. If you were so sure I'm scum, I would have expected you to do much more than "Ceph scum."

I've given told why you are scum more than enough times. I don't give a shit about repeating myself to you, when you're not even properly defending yourself. You just reply with stupid, irrelevant questions that I have to keep pointing out when I respond. Sure, my filter from D2 is mostly filled with you? Why? Because I'm certain you're scum. Why should I try to get someone else killed when I know I've got you red-handed? I do have several other reads, but you're my most certain one and I want you dead. I'll pursue the others when you die.

And because you are going to ask anyway... why do I not share my reads on the other people I feel like scum now?
Because you're my point of importance, I won't let go until you are dead. Not giving a forewarn to the other players I suspect, they may be more easily caught off-guard. And that's when I'll pressure them hard. Real hard. I have no reason to move my focus from you since you're not providing anything as for the chance you could be town. Everything you do and say reeks of scum.

Its not like you cant post about other people and still keep me as your 'main' target. Also this is real hard pressure? lol.

Assuming I'm town for some unexplainable reason Ceph, do you think you are playing a bit badly for tunneling me for 3 days and not doing much else to help town lynch scum?

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 23:28 GMT
#2630
On September 04 2013 08:28 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
oooo voting thread. Right.

I have like 5 minutes now, I see ceph really wants me dead. And he hasnt given a read on anyone else since n1.

You can't vote for two people. So who are you voting for?

I can vote for 2 people?
geript and slam
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 23:29 GMT
#2631
On September 04 2013 08:23 Risen wrote:
So geript martyrpost, hassy martyrpost... anyone else?

Not falling for that either.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 23:29 GMT
#2632
On September 04 2013 08:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:22 Cephiro wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
not like im in any danger


I still wouldn't mind seeing you dead. If you keep boasting thinking you're safe, I'll do everything I can to change that very quickly.


you have very little say in this town so im not really concerned. If you ever try to push me for your own gain or even think of it, it will be extremely obvious and you will die without an impressive case.


Oh. I just remembered you're the one who felt so pressured by so little that you cried into roleclaiming when I didn't even ask for it. Yeah. Looks really bad for me and really good for you. I pushed you once, and I can push you all the way through again to get you killed. You just dare me. It's not for my own gain, it's for the best of town. Don't expect to be alive after D3.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 23:29 GMT
#2633
never mind read the voting rules. Thats weird and not great....
Also makes my point about clarity wrong :x
No gg, No skill.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 23:30 GMT
#2634
On September 04 2013 08:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
geript is speaking the truth about his -1. Currently 8 people on hassy and the vote total says 6.


yea I have a feeling with geript being such a douchebag that both him and hassy are scum together given how he's talking to me currently since I hard defended hassy. Wouldn't be surprised. Possible slip by him in his anger.

For reference this is complete bullshit. In persona he called me scum for not being angry enough. Lulz. U dun caught bitch.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 23:30 GMT
#2635
Voting for hassy. If we can get enough people for Risen, I'm still up for it.

##Unvote
##Vote Hassybaby
Felkyr
Profile Joined August 2013
United States135 Posts
September 03 2013 23:30 GMT
#2636
On September 04 2013 08:25 Clarity_nl wrote:
geript is speaking the truth about his -1. Currently 8 people on hassy and the vote total says 6.


Lol, didn't even realize that.
"… Every day, when I open the windows, my Koshi sings. It's marvelous."
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 03 2013 23:31 GMT
#2637
How about we all stfu and lynch Alakaslam. He's done nothing this game but troll, be useless / unreadable, and do some weird item shennanies that I barely bothered to read up on.

He scum.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 23:31 GMT
#2638
On September 04 2013 08:23 Felkyr wrote:
Ok, I'll have to do this quick. First, I think I should say why I do not vote on Hiro anymore:
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 03 2013 19:37 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 19:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why is there a fuckton of votes on HiroPro? I don't think he's scum.


In an absolute sense (hes not scum) or just compared to other current candidates?

FYI: I left mine there to make sure he kept being motivated...

I think it(him scum) less than I did. (odds on that being true are now lower)
I could change my mind again tomorrow..
or later today if some how the other prime lynches fall over by new developments.

This.

I am alright with the Slam lynch (reasons are clear enough I think).

I'm still not sure about geript...

However, I actually do not feel good about lynching Hassy. For several things posted before, he could very well be town to me. But, if I look at people who vote for geript versus those who vote on Hassy, Hassy has much more people on him who I consider townie and who have more or less my respect (people who I would sheep is, I think, the correct term).

If geript is speaking the truth about his -1 vote, he might rig the voting again.

Geript/Slam is my preferred lynch atm, UNLESS we can decide on someone else instead of geript. Oats or Risen? Not going to happen I suppose...

Or can someone clearly summarize for me why I should vote Hassy?

(Oats didn't vote yet?)


As you seem unsure let me show this fact.

Felhyr: If geript is speaking the truth about his -1 vote, he might rig the voting again.
from the vote thread.
Crossfire99: Hassybaby (6): kitaman27, strongandbig, Coagulation, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, Felkyr, debears, geript

8 voters total is 6.... seems like that bits true.

I dont know either quite what you meant or which conclusion you claim it drives you to... but I do want to be sure you cant claim after the lynch you didnt know...

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 23:32 GMT
#2639
EBWOP sorry didnt see Clairty yet.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 23:32 GMT
#2640
I get one.

[image loading]
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
RuFF_SC2 151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 448
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1052
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft528
C9.Mang0166
ViBE134
ZombieGrub10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick816
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta41
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt255
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 46m
INu's Battles
8h 46m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 46m
OSC
20h 1m
Replay Cast
20h 46m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.