• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7985 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 134

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 243 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 23:39 GMT
#2661
On September 04 2013 08:38 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:35 Hassybaby wrote:
Also shoot the first guy who says "I told you Hassy was town." Seriously, we don't need that after the town medic's dead


hassy can you say with 100% straight face that you are town? I can attempt to salvage this


Hang on, I need to find a straight face...

[image loading]

I. Am. Town


and would you be willing to help us continue to solve the game for the next night phase?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 23:40 GMT
#2662
On September 04 2013 08:39 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:29 Cephiro wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:22 Cephiro wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
not like im in any danger


I still wouldn't mind seeing you dead. If you keep boasting thinking you're safe, I'll do everything I can to change that very quickly.


you have very little say in this town so im not really concerned. If you ever try to push me for your own gain or even think of it, it will be extremely obvious and you will die without an impressive case.


Oh. I just remembered you're the one who felt so pressured by so little that you cried into roleclaiming when I didn't even ask for it. Yeah. Looks really bad for me and really good for you. I pushed you once, and I can push you all the way through again to get you killed. You just dare me. It's not for my own gain, it's for the best of town. Don't expect to be alive after D3.


Oh I remember you're the fucking scrub that has done nothing this game except cry for oats to be lynched and no one is listening to you.

I'm really scared that you're pushing me rofl.

Yeah, keep whining that you "revealed your role" after some light pressure. You shat your pants once, and you think you're anything when there's more important people to take care about than a little scumfish like you?

Someone give me a gun so that I can rid of this small piece of uselessness.


all you are is hot air, you can't even get oats lynched. just go afk
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 03 2013 23:40 GMT
#2663
Why are you lynching Hassy?

Lynch geript!
Lynch alakaslam/randombum/whoever


Why Hassy? What is the motivation for his actions as mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 23:41 GMT
#2664
On September 04 2013 08:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
hassy can you say with 100% straight face that you are town? I can attempt to salvage this

On September 04 2013 08:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
and would you be willing to help us continue to solve the game for the next night phase?

Oh shut up. Like you're the one who does anything about that? You're in no position to discuss.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 23:41 GMT
#2665
On September 04 2013 08:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:38 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:35 Hassybaby wrote:
Also shoot the first guy who says "I told you Hassy was town." Seriously, we don't need that after the town medic's dead


hassy can you say with 100% straight face that you are town? I can attempt to salvage this


Hang on, I need to find another straight face...

[image loading]

I. Am. Town


and would you be willing to help us continue to solve the game for the next night phase?


Hang on, I need to find another straight face...

[image loading]

Oh hells yes
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 23:42 GMT
#2666
God Goole is awesome

:3
c|:3
c|:3>
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 23:42 GMT
#2667
EBWOP:

On September 04 2013 08:42 Hassybaby wrote:
God Google is awesome

:3
c|:3
c|:3>

"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 03 2013 23:42 GMT
#2668
On September 04 2013 08:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why are you lynching Hassy?

Lynch geript!
Lynch alakaslam/randombum/whoever


Why Hassy? What is the motivation for his actions as mafia?

Why randombum? That may be a good lynch I don't even remember him
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 23:42 GMT
#2669
time to activate the minor other ability I have

##But the future refused to change: Hassybaby

I come in for the scraps
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 03 2013 23:43 GMT
#2670
On September 04 2013 08:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
time to activate the minor other ability I have

##But the future refused to change: Hassybaby



PLEASE TELL ME IT'S LYNCHING SLAM
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 23:43 GMT
#2671
On September 04 2013 08:29 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:22 Cephiro wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
not like im in any danger


I still wouldn't mind seeing you dead. If you keep boasting thinking you're safe, I'll do everything I can to change that very quickly.


you have very little say in this town so im not really concerned. If you ever try to push me for your own gain or even think of it, it will be extremely obvious and you will die without an impressive case.


Oh. I just remembered you're the one who felt so pressured by so little that you cried into roleclaiming when I didn't even ask for it. Yeah. Looks really bad for me and really good for you. I pushed you once, and I can push you all the way through again to get you killed. You just dare me. It's not for my own gain, it's for the best of town. Don't expect to be alive after D3.

Yah lets talk about that claim. All my abilities decrease fate. He claims an ability that increases fate (scum ability). Then, Vayne who is a vain son of a bitch would get to kill 2 guys if he gets NK'd and talks about it. Dude is a braggart. He'd love the chance to both call scum scum AND kill them and wastes it. Naw. He's lying, but not about the role; he's lying about being town. Lynch him D3. Confirmed liar on like 80 levels.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 23:44 GMT
#2672
On September 04 2013 08:42 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why are you lynching Hassy?

Lynch geript!
Lynch alakaslam/randombum/whoever


Why Hassy? What is the motivation for his actions as mafia?

Why randombum? That may be a good lynch I don't even remember him


I've only pushed him for like the entire cycle, but I guess you wouldn't know that if you don't read the game.

GUYS KILL THIS FUCKER HES SCUM, LOOK AT HOW HASSY IS BEING, COME ON
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 03 2013 23:44 GMT
#2673
On September 04 2013 08:44 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:42 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why are you lynching Hassy?

Lynch geript!
Lynch alakaslam/randombum/whoever


Why Hassy? What is the motivation for his actions as mafia?

Why randombum? That may be a good lynch I don't even remember him


I've only pushed him for like the entire cycle, but I guess you wouldn't know that if you don't read the game.

GUYS KILL THIS FUCKER HES SCUM, LOOK AT HOW HASSY IS BEING, COME ON


Clarity, I feel like our powers of awesomeness are uniting........
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 03 2013 23:45 GMT
#2674
On September 04 2013 08:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
time to activate the minor other ability I have

##But the future refused to change: Hassybaby



Please explain wtf you're up to
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 03 2013 23:46 GMT
#2675
lol geript.
table for two on a tv tray
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 23:46 GMT
#2676
Kita, I hope you've had your coffee because there's a lot of shit to go through at the end of this...
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 23:46 GMT
#2677
On September 04 2013 08:43 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:29 Cephiro wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:22 Cephiro wrote:
On September 04 2013 08:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
not like im in any danger


I still wouldn't mind seeing you dead. If you keep boasting thinking you're safe, I'll do everything I can to change that very quickly.


you have very little say in this town so im not really concerned. If you ever try to push me for your own gain or even think of it, it will be extremely obvious and you will die without an impressive case.


Oh. I just remembered you're the one who felt so pressured by so little that you cried into roleclaiming when I didn't even ask for it. Yeah. Looks really bad for me and really good for you. I pushed you once, and I can push you all the way through again to get you killed. You just dare me. It's not for my own gain, it's for the best of town. Don't expect to be alive after D3.

Yah lets talk about that claim. All my abilities decrease fate. He claims an ability that increases fate (scum ability). Then, Vayne who is a vain son of a bitch would get to kill 2 guys if he gets NK'd and talks about it. Dude is a braggart. He'd love the chance to both call scum scum AND kill them and wastes it. Naw. He's lying, but not about the role; he's lying about being town. Lynch him D3. Confirmed liar on like 80 levels.


bro the only reason you want me lynched is so that my power doesn't activate and I can't kill both of you nerds. Nice slip yet again
I come in for the scraps
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 23:46 GMT
#2678
On September 04 2013 08:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
time to activate the minor other ability I have

##But the future refused to change: Hassybaby



I had this role in chronotrigger, but in that game it changed the guy back to his status a cycle ago. Not sure how that helps here so I guess it does something else?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 23:47 GMT
#2679
Fuck -_- I'm not sure whether to vote for slam or geript. Geript has actually tried to be useful today.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 23:48 GMT
#2680
Oats
Rayn
Vayne
WoS
Slam
Felkyr/Bum/Clarity

These are who you guys should get rid of period. I would like to point out that with 3NKs, Rayn didn't die last night... He's already in why are you alive territory. Kill him.
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
Nina 123
SpeCial 122
ViBE91
Nathanias 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11904
Artosis 632
Rain 620
GuemChi 413
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g6569
Liquid`RaSZi2378
Grubby2167
shahzam687
WinterStarcraft446
JimRising 355
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr46
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• musti20045 24
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 12m
INu's Battles
11h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 12m
OSC
22h 27m
Replay Cast
23h 12m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.