• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10104 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 243 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 20:26 GMT
#2521
2 SCUMMERS!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 20:28 GMT
#2522
Or "the claimed 3P" is playing with Onegu his feet.
Why do you trust everybody in a QT where there is 1 scum in, Onegu?
Could it be because Onegu is scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 20:28 GMT
#2523
So many scums.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 03 2013 20:29 GMT
#2524
On September 04 2013 05:26 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 04 2013 05:19 Onegu wrote:
On September 04 2013 05:14 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Why are people still voting Hiro?


Because a claimed 3p knows who he is in a qt when there should be no way.


I bolded the logical fallacy.


Exactly take out the 3p, if someone knows who hiro is in a qt when there is no way they should be able to what does that mean?


I'm confused why we are listening to mystery people in a mysterious QT that people mysteriously post in.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 20:29 GMT
#2525
Or wait. Are there 2 scums in the BM QT?
wtf are you even saying Onegu.
Jeezus. Cryptic like fuck.
I had a good night of sleep.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 03 2013 20:30 GMT
#2526
On September 04 2013 05:29 Koshi wrote:
Or wait. Are there 2 scums in the BM QT?
wtf are you even saying Onegu.
Jeezus. Cryptic like fuck.



I dont know, jeez and hiro was around and he didnt say anything.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 20:32 GMT
#2527
On September 04 2013 05:30 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:29 Koshi wrote:
Or wait. Are there 2 scums in the BM QT?
wtf are you even saying Onegu.
Jeezus. Cryptic like fuck.



I dont know, jeez and hiro was around and he didnt say anything.

wat
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 20:34 GMT
#2528
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 03 2013 20:34 GMT
#2529
On September 04 2013 05:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:26 Onegu wrote:
On September 04 2013 05:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 04 2013 05:19 Onegu wrote:
On September 04 2013 05:14 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Why are people still voting Hiro?


Because a claimed 3p knows who he is in a qt when there should be no way.


I bolded the logical fallacy.


Exactly take out the 3p, if someone knows who hiro is in a qt when there is no way they should be able to what does that mean?


I'm confused why we are listening to mystery people in a mysterious QT that people mysteriously post in.



Because most of the stuff in there has been confirmed like shaiopi role name, and my claim. It just doesnt make sense for him to purposely put it in there the way he did. I think he accidently forgot he shouldnt know hiro is in the qt.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 03 2013 20:35 GMT
#2530
On September 04 2013 05:34 Koshi wrote:
[image loading]



Remember this pic when I flip you will lol.
Try TL Mafia!!!
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 20:36 GMT
#2531
On September 04 2013 00:27 kitaman27 wrote:
From a game design standpoint, it does make sense to provide the mafia with a tool to disrupt the passing of items that are claimed openly in the thread.

Does anyone think it makes sense for Hassy to claim medic on a failed protect as town, even if my role doesn't do what I think it's supposed to do?


I cant understand it.

(cant understand Alaks actions in previous games nor this one...
Does anyone have meta that Hassy is prone to just posting without thinking "is there a reason too...? or should I just tel the thread abotu my role for no reason?"
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 20:42 GMT
#2532
On September 04 2013 00:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 00:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 04 2013 00:27 kitaman27 wrote:
From a game design standpoint, it does make sense to provide the mafia with a tool to disrupt the passing of items that are claimed openly in the thread.

Does it make sense there is not a tool regarding that for mafia?

The question is. Is it more likely that "The D6" starts in scumhands or that scum has powerful roles to find+steal items. I am not hearing too many people complaining about their items and Alakaslam his shitty use of the D6.

But Alakaslam his entire Day 2 is around defending himself for using that item. I think he is scum and knew he had to do that after using his item, and he was prepared to do so. A smart townie would defend himself but would also scumhunt.

If I would be a silly scummer, I would use the item, and then think for the entire night on how I should defend myself, when it is day and I get flak I start defending myself.

If I was a townie I would be looking for scum after my town buddy Blazinghand died to avenge him. I would try to nail geript to the cross, make sure he gets lynched. I would NOT use a silly item as retribution to teach everybody a lesson and ignore the scummer that killed my buddy. The only time he mentioned geript is scum is to defend himself against me because I accused Alakaslam that he knows that geript is town...

tldr: Lynch Alakaslam. He is scum.



Ok Koshi I believe you about the item, if >>>you<<< ever do something that daft I will lynch you with fire.

Now back to the question of what Alak would do as town or scum...

doesnt your argument need to be about whether Alak would do that? Or are you claiming you skill and playstyle is comparable to Alak?

If you want to lynch him you need reasons to lynch him not reasons to lynch you if you did what he did...

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 20:57 GMT
#2533
On September 04 2013 05:42 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 00:59 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2013 00:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 04 2013 00:27 kitaman27 wrote:
From a game design standpoint, it does make sense to provide the mafia with a tool to disrupt the passing of items that are claimed openly in the thread.

Does it make sense there is not a tool regarding that for mafia?

The question is. Is it more likely that "The D6" starts in scumhands or that scum has powerful roles to find+steal items. I am not hearing too many people complaining about their items and Alakaslam his shitty use of the D6.

But Alakaslam his entire Day 2 is around defending himself for using that item. I think he is scum and knew he had to do that after using his item, and he was prepared to do so. A smart townie would defend himself but would also scumhunt.

If I would be a silly scummer, I would use the item, and then think for the entire night on how I should defend myself, when it is day and I get flak I start defending myself.

If I was a townie I would be looking for scum after my town buddy Blazinghand died to avenge him. I would try to nail geript to the cross, make sure he gets lynched. I would NOT use a silly item as retribution to teach everybody a lesson and ignore the scummer that killed my buddy. The only time he mentioned geript is scum is to defend himself against me because I accused Alakaslam that he knows that geript is town...

tldr: Lynch Alakaslam. He is scum.



Ok Koshi I believe you about the item, if >>>you<<< ever do something that daft I will lynch you with fire.

Now back to the question of what Alak would do as town or scum...

doesnt your argument need to be about whether Alak would do that? Or are you claiming you skill and playstyle is comparable to Alak?

If you want to lynch him you need reasons to lynch him not reasons to lynch you if you did what he did...


AxleGreaser, the only reason why you are not voting Alakaslam because he said sorry for trowing a hissyfitty. You keep saying that he did this as "bad town". Give me in percentages how you see Alakaslam:
Scum: ...%
Bad town: ...%
Useful town: ...%

Then give me the same percentages of 2 better candidates and I will sheep you? Which means I am sheeping Clarity because you aren't giving any reasons why people are scum. Read your fucking page 5 and tell me why you are defending Alakaslam like this? Yeah, better make that Bad town % really fucking high.
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 21:02 GMT
#2534
On September 04 2013 05:03 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 04:50 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:41 Risen wrote:
On September 04 2013 03:32 Onegu wrote:
Another thing from BM chat I just caught a bit ago and got no response yet, master yi claimed Hiro is in BM chat. This has a ton of implications as there should be no way master yi knows hiro is in BM since I just rechecked hiros filter and there is no mention of BM.


Also this needs to be answered. I got caught up in reading other filters and this almost slipped my mind.


If this mysterious third party player has proof hiro is mafia, then he should simply claim in the thread and he can ride the town cred to victory. I'd even consider letting Hassy live to protect them (though no guarantees he will actually send in any night actions). Otherwise, we should ignore it because it's an anonymous anti-town player.


do you believe hassy that he didn't send in any actions?


Is it possible? Yes.

Is it the most likely scenario? No.

Hassy just happened to forget to send in the night action that I caught him lying about? If that's the case then it's really unfortunate game swinging mistake. Hassy essentially had two choices: either call me a liar or state that he didn't send in the action. Calling me a liar wouldn't have gotten him anywhere. Stating that he didn't send the action in is a response a town or mafia Hassy would make so it shouldn't impact our views on him.

There are currently four things going against Hassy:
1) He got caught lying about an action
2) He changed his story about how the dice rolling worked after the reveal
3) He claimed medic in the thread with no fear of being shot for an absolutely terrible reason. Why would the medic's identity be less important than the knowledge that there may have been an extra kp?
4) He has displayed no evidence of scum hunting in the thread

There are 2 things going in favor of Hassy:
1) He has a believable claim about not trusting P-Body and his role interaction
2) Claiming medic doesn't exactly make the most sense as mafia either apart from town cred

I generally have a difficult time distinguishing between mafia play and town misplay, but we have forgetting a night action, lying about the dice, role claiming without good reason, and apathy. There is just too much to forgive in my opinion to make me think he wasn't mafia.

On September 04 2013 05:03 strongandbig wrote:
are you sure we shouldn't be lynching you instead of hassy?


Yep. What do you think?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 21:09 GMT
#2535
I'm not surprised that there are plenty of people who don't believe my side of it. It's literally the dumbest shit I've ever done in a mafia game, but that's what happened.

I'm throwing my vote on alak because his filter shows nothing indicating town behaviour, and he's disappeared despite saying he could post from work. I didn't expect constant responses, but something besides:

On September 04 2013 01:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 00:59 Koshi wrote:
LYNCH ALAKASLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAUGH!!!!!!!!!!¡¡!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!


since then would've been a good idea

Also, I really don't want to die
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 03 2013 21:15 GMT
#2536
Guys, are we really going to let geript survive another day after everything he's done to hurt us d1 and doing nothing d2?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 21:22 GMT
#2537
God the votecount is a damn mess. Can people get off hiro and hop on alakaslam and geript please?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 21:26 GMT
#2538
On September 04 2013 05:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:42 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 04 2013 00:59 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2013 00:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 04 2013 00:27 kitaman27 wrote:
From a game design standpoint, it does make sense to provide the mafia with a tool to disrupt the passing of items that are claimed openly in the thread.

Does it make sense there is not a tool regarding that for mafia?

The question is. Is it more likely that "The D6" starts in scumhands or that scum has powerful roles to find+steal items. I am not hearing too many people complaining about their items and Alakaslam his shitty use of the D6.

But Alakaslam his entire Day 2 is around defending himself for using that item. I think he is scum and knew he had to do that after using his item, and he was prepared to do so. A smart townie would defend himself but would also scumhunt.

If I would be a silly scummer, I would use the item, and then think for the entire night on how I should defend myself, when it is day and I get flak I start defending myself.

If I was a townie I would be looking for scum after my town buddy Blazinghand died to avenge him. I would try to nail geript to the cross, make sure he gets lynched. I would NOT use a silly item as retribution to teach everybody a lesson and ignore the scummer that killed my buddy. The only time he mentioned geript is scum is to defend himself against me because I accused Alakaslam that he knows that geript is town...

tldr: Lynch Alakaslam. He is scum.



Ok Koshi I believe you about the item, if >>>you<<< ever do something that daft I will lynch you with fire.

Now back to the question of what Alak would do as town or scum...

doesnt your argument need to be about whether Alak would do that? Or are you claiming you skill and playstyle is comparable to Alak?

If you want to lynch him you need reasons to lynch him not reasons to lynch you if you did what he did...


AxleGreaser, the only reason why you are not voting Alakaslam because he said sorry for trowing a hissyfitty. You keep saying that he did this as "bad town". Give me in percentages how you see Alakaslam:
Scum: ...%
Bad town: ...%
Useful town: ...%

Then give me the same percentages of 2 better candidates and I will sheep you? Which means I am sheeping Clarity because you aren't giving any reasons why people are scum. Read your fucking page 5 and tell me why you are defending Alakaslam like this? Yeah, better make that Bad town % really fucking high.


Bad town: ...110%
Useful town: ...-lots%
Scum ... Lots-10.

Koshi: you aren't giving any reasons why people are scum.

Err... I thought I had hammered on geript (with reasons) about as hard as was reasonable without just being ridiculous.

The hassy situation largely speaks for itself.
he has claimed failed medic action on day post it kind of meh explained.
he has after being caught with claimed action thats shown not to be true found out the ooops the action was never really communicated.

I dont buy the story.

I do buy the story that Alak did stuff(shuffle items) that was not due to rational town motivation and not due to rational scum motivation but just was Alak being Alak.

Is Alak an any day of the week policy lynch... yep sure thing. I will lynch him any day we have nothing better to do.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 03 2013 21:30 GMT
#2539
I can't explain until it's confirmed but some stuff in black mesa leads me to believe Yi is a legit 3p. There is also a reasonable explanation for why Hiro was name-dropped so I'd say don't value anything from BM with regards to him as null.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 03 2013 21:32 GMT
#2540
Day 2 Lynch

MrZentor (0): Clarity_nl, AxleGreaser
HiroPro (3): cakepie, debears, Felkyr, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, ObviousOne
cakepie (0): HiroPro
ShiaoPi (0): Alakaslam
Alakaslam (6): Koshi, Clarity_nl, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority, Risen, Hassybaby
geript (5): raynpelikoneet, Alakaslam, cakepie, WaveofShadow, randombum
kitaman27 (0): strongandbig
Oatsmaster (2): MrZentor, Cephiro
Felkyr (1): Onegu
Hassybaby (5): kitaman27, strongandbig, Coagulation, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi
ObviousOne (1): HiroPro
Risen (0): randombum

The lynch will happen in at Wednesday, Sep 04 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). It is a double lynch and the top two vote getters will be lynched. You can only vote for one person, though. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Remember that only votes in the voting thread count and voting is required.

At the moment, Alakaslam and Hassybaby are set to be lynched!
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 250
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_160
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .203
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King69
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 49m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.