• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:19
CEST 18:19
KST 01:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10341 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 243 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 03 2013 18:00 GMT
#2481
On September 04 2013 02:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I didn't understand the doublevote. I don't have to be sure of anyone else yet, which is good.
Just get rid of Geript and be done with it. I know the guy's townplay and this 100% is not it.

For when I flip:
Oats for reasons I pointed out before. Everything still applies.
Rayn for defending Oats on completely bs reasons and filter length
Risen for being too obtuse to be town
Slam for not being fun to play with (anyone who's seen him play can spot easy differences). Obv not town.
WoS for this post. This is not town WoS. I've had weird feelings about him all game and this post solidifies my position that he's scum. Can't explain why I feel this way, but these reads on people (eg Mocsta in goldrush) have always been right.
There was one more I forgot. But pressure Randombum and Clarity.

Gassy is obv town and you guys will retardly sheep onto him no doubt. No reason for him not to double check if his action went through first before responding as scum.

I think giro is town but can't place why (not 100%) though. Kits is town too IMO and will die tonight.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 03 2013 18:02 GMT
#2482
On September 04 2013 02:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:41 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 04 2013 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Again clarity ignoring the obv scum.

Why do we care that we lynch the scum without any powers? We lynched scum.

THATS ALL THATS IMPORTANT.
Clarity knows this and thats why hes scum this game for not wanting to lynch geript for doing antitown stuff and playing antitownlike.
COME ON GUYS.
sheep oats pls.

I'd say wait until geript flips red. If that's the case we strongly consider lynching him, if scum also lose a KP with the flip, we auto-lynch.


"I have a scumread. Clarity has a scumread. I'm convinced my scumread will flip red, Clarity is convinced his scumread will flip red. Clarity wants to lynch his scumread over mine. If my scumread turns out to be scum, Clarity is scum"

Oh the web of logic, you caught me, I am trapped.

Cute straw man, u scum dawg?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 18:07 GMT
#2483
On September 04 2013 03:02 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 02:41 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 04 2013 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Again clarity ignoring the obv scum.

Why do we care that we lynch the scum without any powers? We lynched scum.

THATS ALL THATS IMPORTANT.
Clarity knows this and thats why hes scum this game for not wanting to lynch geript for doing antitown stuff and playing antitownlike.
COME ON GUYS.
sheep oats pls.

I'd say wait until geript flips red. If that's the case we strongly consider lynching him, if scum also lose a KP with the flip, we auto-lynch.


"I have a scumread. Clarity has a scumread. I'm convinced my scumread will flip red, Clarity is convinced his scumread will flip red. Clarity wants to lynch his scumread over mine. If my scumread turns out to be scum, Clarity is scum"

Oh the web of logic, you caught me, I am trapped.

Cute straw man, u scum dawg?


Your point is that I'm "attempting to move the wagon away from geript" right? I can use the same argument on you that you're moving the wagon away from alakaslam by pushing geript. Ofcourse both are false.

It wasn't so much a strawman argument as it was me making fun of your read. I'm clearly town.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 03 2013 18:17 GMT
#2484
On September 04 2013 03:07 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 03:02 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 04 2013 02:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 02:41 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 04 2013 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Again clarity ignoring the obv scum.

Why do we care that we lynch the scum without any powers? We lynched scum.

THATS ALL THATS IMPORTANT.
Clarity knows this and thats why hes scum this game for not wanting to lynch geript for doing antitown stuff and playing antitownlike.
COME ON GUYS.
sheep oats pls.

I'd say wait until geript flips red. If that's the case we strongly consider lynching him, if scum also lose a KP with the flip, we auto-lynch.


"I have a scumread. Clarity has a scumread. I'm convinced my scumread will flip red, Clarity is convinced his scumread will flip red. Clarity wants to lynch his scumread over mine. If my scumread turns out to be scum, Clarity is scum"

Oh the web of logic, you caught me, I am trapped.

Cute straw man, u scum dawg?


Your point is that I'm "attempting to move the wagon away from geript" right? I can use the same argument on you that you're moving the wagon away from alakaslam by pushing geript. Ofcourse both are false.

It wasn't so much a strawman argument as it was me making fun of your read. I'm clearly town.

My only point was Oats read isn't worth following unless Geript flips scum and then if there is a drop in KP it looks really bad for you.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 18:21 GMT
#2485
On September 04 2013 03:17 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 03:07 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 03:02 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 04 2013 02:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 02:41 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 04 2013 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Again clarity ignoring the obv scum.

Why do we care that we lynch the scum without any powers? We lynched scum.

THATS ALL THATS IMPORTANT.
Clarity knows this and thats why hes scum this game for not wanting to lynch geript for doing antitown stuff and playing antitownlike.
COME ON GUYS.
sheep oats pls.

I'd say wait until geript flips red. If that's the case we strongly consider lynching him, if scum also lose a KP with the flip, we auto-lynch.


"I have a scumread. Clarity has a scumread. I'm convinced my scumread will flip red, Clarity is convinced his scumread will flip red. Clarity wants to lynch his scumread over mine. If my scumread turns out to be scum, Clarity is scum"

Oh the web of logic, you caught me, I am trapped.

Cute straw man, u scum dawg?


Your point is that I'm "attempting to move the wagon away from geript" right? I can use the same argument on you that you're moving the wagon away from alakaslam by pushing geript. Ofcourse both are false.

It wasn't so much a strawman argument as it was me making fun of your read. I'm clearly town.

My only point was Oats read isn't worth following unless Geript flips scum and then if there is a drop in KP it looks really bad for you.


Eh, I guess if you ignore everything about how I've played this game and focus purely on my association with geript IF he flips red, sure. But I'm glad you agree that this can wait.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 03 2013 18:27 GMT
#2486
theres a ton of shit getting thrown around in the last couple pages and im gonna be honest Im not really 100% caught up yet but I think alakaslam needs policy lynched. geript is fine as well. Isnt he a vote manipulater or something? thats pretty commonly mafia aligned.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 03 2013 18:32 GMT
#2487
Another thing from BM chat I just caught a bit ago and got no response yet, master yi claimed Hiro is in BM chat. This has a ton of implications as there should be no way master yi knows hiro is in BM since I just rechecked hiros filter and there is no mention of BM.
Try TL Mafia!!!
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 03 2013 18:35 GMT
#2488
Lol
What would that even mean? How would yi know hiro was in the chat? Other than if they're, like, actually both scum?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 18:37 GMT
#2489
We should be lynching the people who get called mafia but dont actually have any votes on them not the people who get piled on with nobody giving a damn -_- this is probably the only reason that hassy might be town. The argument about whether or not he didnt send in an action is irrelevant since the only thing he can do as mafia is try that tactic.

Can anyone point to a single thing all game long that Risen has done to make them think he's town or actually contribute in any way? He's perfectly capable of putting in effort and being useful( unlike some of these other do-nothings). Multiple players have called him suspicious yet not a single vote has actually gone on him. This doesn't strike anyone else as suspicious? If we're not going to lynch obviousone (which doesnt seem likely) i'll back a risen lynch.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 03 2013 18:38 GMT
#2490
On September 04 2013 03:35 strongandbig wrote:
Lol
What would that even mean? How would yi know hiro was in the chat? Other than if they're, like, actually both scum?



Or since master yi is 3p he somehow knows all the ids but that doesnt make sense as he says. Can you(stutters), onegu, or hiro please tell the thread. But there is another member so not sure why he wouldnt say anyone.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 03 2013 18:47 GMT
#2491
Hiro, explain why he name drops you please.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 18:53 GMT
#2492
On September 04 2013 03:00 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I didn't understand the doublevote. I don't have to be sure of anyone else yet, which is good.
Just get rid of Geript and be done with it. I know the guy's townplay and this 100% is not it.

For when I flip:
Oats for reasons I pointed out before. Everything still applies.
Rayn for defending Oats on completely bs reasons and filter length
Risen for being too obtuse to be town
Slam for not being fun to play with (anyone who's seen him play can spot easy differences). Obv not town.
WoS for this post. This is not town WoS. I've had weird feelings about him all game and this post solidifies my position that he's scum. Can't explain why I feel this way, but these reads on people (eg Mocsta in goldrush) have always been right.
There was one more I forgot. But pressure Randombum and Clarity.

Gassy is obv town and you guys will retardly sheep onto him no doubt. No reason for him not to double check if his action went through first before responding as scum.

I think giro is town but can't place why (not 100%) though. Kits is town too IMO and will die tonight.

totes town.

Move away from geript. move on Oats.
=
thx
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2013 18:55 GMT
#2493
On September 03 2013 14:12 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 13:12 Risen wrote:
On September 03 2013 11:48 randombum wrote:
Ok I'm back.

First thing's first I still believe geript is scum. There's just this sense of not caring about the lynch. Then there's the fact that he basically wasted everybody's time with his un-lynchable claim (which was a lie) and subsequent discussion about it. He eliminated a lot of town information by using this ability so early.

As he said
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Vote placement is normally a good source of information for town since when somebody flips we know his alignment and who voted/pushed for him.

And it doesn't help that he killed a townie.

Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.


Bolded is relevant. Town players don't troll that hard.

Man I wish that my vote counted for shit because now you're being too obtuse to be town. You can get over it. I'm way more invested in beating brutal and getting good at SC2 than playing this game. Hell I just scored a 72 at MP in bridge with my dad. Nothing about what I did wasted town's time. If town chose to waste their time on that instead of scum hunting that's on them instead of me. Rather, should anyone actually choose to go back and read instead of bitch about how I'm playing I'm sure there's actual useful information to be found there based on who wants to talk about claims and shit instead of actually progress the thread. Prove it scum. Risen tunnel enabled.


lol no, if you make this post as town you are a fuckin' loser lmao. This is about as troll as it gets, bragging about his real life or something in a mafia game. minus all respect if he flips town after that
I come in for the scraps
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 19:00 GMT
#2494
On September 03 2013 21:18 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 21:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 03 2013 20:15 Cephiro wrote:
On September 03 2013 20:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 03 2013 20:06 Cephiro wrote:
On September 03 2013 19:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
I kinda like hassy's explanation cause its not like he was instantly accusing kita for being scum. It felt like he was genunienly confused.


The thing is, how could he even accuse kita of being scum? The results of kita's action where shown us all. Hardly can you imagine he's scum for revealing all actions used on VE? I don't necessarily agree that was the best choice, but at least it confirmed us his alignment, and as things look now I would look into lynching Hassy as well.

Top 3 lynches for today:

Oatsmaster
geript
Hassybaby

kita could be lying.
Ok whatever.

Give any reasons why Im scum Ceph PLEASE. I BEG YOU.


As mentioned earlier.. you do not commit, you don't contribute, you flip-flop. Most of all, your reactions against any pressure made on you point out your alignment incredibly clearly. The amount of OMGUS from you on me is just ridiculous, yet you haven't even bothered to try and convince others of killing me for as much you believe me to be scum.

Don't worry, you'll get killed soon enough.

Flip flopping isnt scummy.
I have contributed.
Not committing? Calling a load of dudes confirmed scum or town isnt committing?

Can you explain why I dont have a good reason to think you are scum?
Can you also explain how shouting 'lynch oats' all the time is convincing people?

I bet you cant.


You're just plain horrible. You're not even trying are you?

Flipflopping ain't scummy since when? Sure, if you have a good reason you can change your mind, but you constantly do without any. No, you have not contributed. Committing is not changing targets every few hours and saying "he's confirmed scum". Do you know what confirmed scum is? You should check up the word "confirmed" from a dictionary, might help out a bit. I have provided my reasons why you should die multiple times, I'm just reminding others that you really need to die. On the other hand, your question is hilarious. "Can you explain why I don't have a good reason to think you are scum?"

... LOL. Yeah, so you want me to make a case on myself so that you would have something to convince others with? You're just omgus-calling me scum but you're not doing shit about it. Because you don't care. You're scum and you don't care.


You should take a look through some of my games if you think the bolded is really true. Whether it applies to Oats or not is a different matter entirely, but that blanket statement isn't true.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 19:10 GMT
#2495
On September 04 2013 03:00 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I didn't understand the doublevote. I don't have to be sure of anyone else yet, which is good.
Just get rid of Geript and be done with it. I know the guy's townplay and this 100% is not it.

For when I flip:
Oats for reasons I pointed out before. Everything still applies.
Rayn for defending Oats on completely bs reasons and filter length
Risen for being too obtuse to be town
Slam for not being fun to play with (anyone who's seen him play can spot easy differences). Obv not town.
WoS for this post. This is not town WoS. I've had weird feelings about him all game and this post solidifies my position that he's scum. Can't explain why I feel this way, but these reads on people (eg Mocsta in goldrush) have always been right.
There was one more I forgot. But pressure Randombum and Clarity.

Gassy is obv town and you guys will retardly sheep onto him no doubt. No reason for him not to double check if his action went through first before responding as scum.

I think giro is town but can't place why (not 100%) though. Kits is town too IMO and will die tonight.


Am I missing something? Isn't there plenty of day left?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 03 2013 19:13 GMT
#2496
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 19:13 GMT
#2497
Vote alakaslam guys, best chance of flipping scum by far.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 19:16 GMT
#2498
On September 04 2013 04:13 randombum wrote:
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.


Or this dude, holy fuck.

"yeah well, there's 4 possible lynches that I have nothing to do with and all of them are fine, but let me put my vote on risen as PRESSURE so that he does something"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 03 2013 19:23 GMT
#2499
On September 04 2013 04:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 04:13 randombum wrote:
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.


Or this dude, holy fuck.

"yeah well, there's 4 possible lynches that I have nothing to do with and all of them are fine, but let me put my vote on risen as PRESSURE so that he does something"


I've been on geript since forever, slam/hassy seem to be what the thread is heading towards and who I had commented on before.

So, comment on thread sentiment is wrong, following up my previous statements is wrong, and start on somebody else is wrong. What am I suppose to do? Come up with a huge case on somebody who hasn't been considered at all and try to swing enough people in under 5 hours to get him lynched when my top scum target is still alive?

You've been on my ass all game clarity it's getting annoying.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 19:33 GMT
#2500
On September 04 2013 04:23 randombum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 04:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:13 randombum wrote:
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.


Or this dude, holy fuck.

"yeah well, there's 4 possible lynches that I have nothing to do with and all of them are fine, but let me put my vote on risen as PRESSURE so that he does something"


I've been on geript since forever, slam/hassy seem to be what the thread is heading towards and who I had commented on before.

So, comment on thread sentiment is wrong, following up my previous statements is wrong, and start on somebody else is wrong. What am I suppose to do? Come up with a huge case on somebody who hasn't been considered at all and try to swing enough people in under 5 hours to get him lynched when my top scum target is still alive?

You've been on my ass all game clarity it's getting annoying.


Dude you just said you feel better about hassy and slam but you're still okay with their lynches.


Why does no one want to lynch this guy?!?!?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 250
UpATreeSC 70
Codebar 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39714
Calm 3798
Bisu 2273
Shuttle 1372
FanTaSy 1266
Mini 546
Hyuk 395
actioN 338
Stork 307
EffOrt 287
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
Barracks 183
Rush 181
Snow 141
Dewaltoss 109
Zeus 68
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Killer 33
Sea.KH 32
Hyun 31
soO 30
Pusan 29
Liquid`Ret 29
Bale 27
Free 22
Shine 21
Aegong 19
Yoon 19
PianO 17
HiyA 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8731
Dendi1117
XaKoH 254
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
x6flipin729
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes575
Other Games
singsing2442
hiko1490
FrodaN807
Beastyqt545
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee202
byalli193
Hui .159
Liquid`VortiX147
C9.Mang0101
RotterdaM96
Mew2King63
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV334
League of Legends
• Nemesis3447
Other Games
• Shiphtur934
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 56m
Replay Cast
6h 41m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.