• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:18
CEST 18:18
KST 01:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10215 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 243 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 19:34 GMT
#2501
An interesting move randombum, we'll see how it plays out. Personally I view it as someone who's trying to get off their scumbuddy in the hopes that potentially someone will pick up the lynch momentum with you. But then I'm probably biased when it comes to discussing people voting for me. After looking at the vote thread I will say this, though. I find it very interesting that while geript is your "#1 scum read", and isn't in line to be lynched, your vote goes on someone else. Especially when the vote counts are so close. ESPECIALLY after geript gives a martyr post when he isn't the one on the block. Was this a plan laid out so geript could give a final post and drop from the radar while you came in and tried to start something on me while appearing to just apply pressure?

Regardless, I'll be voting alakaslam as I don't particularly care which of hassy or geript is lynched. Alakaslam is the one, in my mind, who benefits most from the various people trying to make shifts and I haven't seen anything from him to make me think he's town. Reading over his filter doesn't do anything in his favor. As town and a major candidate for lynching he should be trying to help us as much as possible.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 19:41 GMT
#2502
On September 04 2013 03:32 Onegu wrote:
Another thing from BM chat I just caught a bit ago and got no response yet, master yi claimed Hiro is in BM chat. This has a ton of implications as there should be no way master yi knows hiro is in BM since I just rechecked hiros filter and there is no mention of BM.


Also this needs to be answered. I got caught up in reading other filters and this almost slipped my mind.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 19:50 GMT
#2503
On September 04 2013 04:41 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 03:32 Onegu wrote:
Another thing from BM chat I just caught a bit ago and got no response yet, master yi claimed Hiro is in BM chat. This has a ton of implications as there should be no way master yi knows hiro is in BM since I just rechecked hiros filter and there is no mention of BM.


Also this needs to be answered. I got caught up in reading other filters and this almost slipped my mind.


If this mysterious third party player has proof hiro is mafia, then he should simply claim in the thread and he can ride the town cred to victory. I'd even consider letting Hassy live to protect them (though no guarantees he will actually send in any night actions). Otherwise, we should ignore it because it's an anonymous anti-town player.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 03 2013 20:03 GMT
#2504
On September 04 2013 04:50 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 04:41 Risen wrote:
On September 04 2013 03:32 Onegu wrote:
Another thing from BM chat I just caught a bit ago and got no response yet, master yi claimed Hiro is in BM chat. This has a ton of implications as there should be no way master yi knows hiro is in BM since I just rechecked hiros filter and there is no mention of BM.


Also this needs to be answered. I got caught up in reading other filters and this almost slipped my mind.


If this mysterious third party player has proof hiro is mafia, then he should simply claim in the thread and he can ride the town cred to victory. I'd even consider letting Hassy live to protect them (though no guarantees he will actually send in any night actions). Otherwise, we should ignore it because it's an anonymous anti-town player.


do you believe hassy that he didn't send in any actions?

do you believe hassy has the power to protect people?

are you sure we shouldn't be lynching you instead of hassy?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 03 2013 20:10 GMT
#2505
On September 04 2013 04:33 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 04:23 randombum wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:13 randombum wrote:
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.


Or this dude, holy fuck.

"yeah well, there's 4 possible lynches that I have nothing to do with and all of them are fine, but let me put my vote on risen as PRESSURE so that he does something"


I've been on geript since forever, slam/hassy seem to be what the thread is heading towards and who I had commented on before.

So, comment on thread sentiment is wrong, following up my previous statements is wrong, and start on somebody else is wrong. What am I suppose to do? Come up with a huge case on somebody who hasn't been considered at all and try to swing enough people in under 5 hours to get him lynched when my top scum target is still alive?

You've been on my ass all game clarity it's getting annoying.


Dude you just said you feel better about hassy and slam but you're still okay with their lynches.


Why does no one want to lynch this guy?!?!?


Better as where before I had slam/hassy > risen it's not Risen> slam/hassy I'm still not fans of them. Are you purposely missing the point
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 03 2013 20:11 GMT
#2506
##UNVOTE

##VOTE:HIROPRO
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 03 2013 20:12 GMT
#2507
On September 04 2013 05:10 randombum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 04:33 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:23 randombum wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:13 randombum wrote:
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.


Or this dude, holy fuck.

"yeah well, there's 4 possible lynches that I have nothing to do with and all of them are fine, but let me put my vote on risen as PRESSURE so that he does something"


I've been on geript since forever, slam/hassy seem to be what the thread is heading towards and who I had commented on before.

So, comment on thread sentiment is wrong, following up my previous statements is wrong, and start on somebody else is wrong. What am I suppose to do? Come up with a huge case on somebody who hasn't been considered at all and try to swing enough people in under 5 hours to get him lynched when my top scum target is still alive?

You've been on my ass all game clarity it's getting annoying.


Dude you just said you feel better about hassy and slam but you're still okay with their lynches.


Why does no one want to lynch this guy?!?!?


Better as where before I had slam/hassy > risen it's not Risen> slam/hassy I'm still not fans of them. Are you purposely missing the point


Risen isn't getting lynched today.

Vote someone else. Alakaslam or geript best choices!
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 20:13 GMT
#2508
On September 04 2013 05:10 randombum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 04:33 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:23 randombum wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:13 randombum wrote:
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.


Or this dude, holy fuck.

"yeah well, there's 4 possible lynches that I have nothing to do with and all of them are fine, but let me put my vote on risen as PRESSURE so that he does something"


I've been on geript since forever, slam/hassy seem to be what the thread is heading towards and who I had commented on before.

So, comment on thread sentiment is wrong, following up my previous statements is wrong, and start on somebody else is wrong. What am I suppose to do? Come up with a huge case on somebody who hasn't been considered at all and try to swing enough people in under 5 hours to get him lynched when my top scum target is still alive?

You've been on my ass all game clarity it's getting annoying.


Dude you just said you feel better about hassy and slam but you're still okay with their lynches.


Why does no one want to lynch this guy?!?!?


Better as where before I had slam/hassy > risen it's not Risen> slam/hassy I'm still not fans of them. Are you purposely missing the point


So while geript is still your number one scum read you're still trying to make the vote counts appear skewed? Why? Pressure? Or trying to save a scum buddy.

If Geript is lynched and flips red random needs to go next.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 03 2013 20:13 GMT
#2509
Yeah I'll switch to geript before end of day. I just find it really interesting that a single vote and he writes more in one paragraph to respond to that vote than the rest of his filter combined.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 03 2013 20:14 GMT
#2510
Why are people still voting Hiro?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 03 2013 20:17 GMT
#2511
On September 04 2013 05:13 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:10 randombum wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:33 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:23 randombum wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:13 randombum wrote:
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.


Or this dude, holy fuck.

"yeah well, there's 4 possible lynches that I have nothing to do with and all of them are fine, but let me put my vote on risen as PRESSURE so that he does something"


I've been on geript since forever, slam/hassy seem to be what the thread is heading towards and who I had commented on before.

So, comment on thread sentiment is wrong, following up my previous statements is wrong, and start on somebody else is wrong. What am I suppose to do? Come up with a huge case on somebody who hasn't been considered at all and try to swing enough people in under 5 hours to get him lynched when my top scum target is still alive?

You've been on my ass all game clarity it's getting annoying.


Dude you just said you feel better about hassy and slam but you're still okay with their lynches.


Why does no one want to lynch this guy?!?!?


Better as where before I had slam/hassy > risen it's not Risen> slam/hassy I'm still not fans of them. Are you purposely missing the point


So while geript is still your number one scum read you're still trying to make the vote counts appear skewed? Why? Pressure? Or trying to save a scum buddy.

If Geript is lynched and flips red random needs to go next.


If I wanted to save geript, I would have voted for hassy or hiro, both who could easily be lynched today and who have had more votes than gript.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 20:17 GMT
#2512
On September 04 2013 05:11 Onegu wrote:
##UNVOTE

##VOTE:HIROPRO


What are you doing?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 03 2013 20:19 GMT
#2513
On September 04 2013 05:14 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Why are people still voting Hiro?


Because a claimed 3p knows who he is in a qt when there should be no way.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 20:21 GMT
#2514
On September 04 2013 05:19 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:14 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Why are people still voting Hiro?


Because a claimed 3p knows who he is in a qt when there should be no way.

Please be more unspecific.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 03 2013 20:22 GMT
#2515
On September 04 2013 05:19 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:14 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Why are people still voting Hiro?


Because a claimed 3p knows who he is in a qt when there should be no way.


I bolded the logical fallacy.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 20:22 GMT
#2516
On September 04 2013 05:19 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:14 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Why are people still voting Hiro?


Because a claimed 3p knows who he is in a qt when there should be no way.


Why do you believe him blindly?!?!? You don't even know who he is. Just as likely to be scum just feeding you bullshit.
What the fuck
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 20:22 GMT
#2517
On September 04 2013 05:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:19 Onegu wrote:
On September 04 2013 05:14 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Why are people still voting Hiro?


Because a claimed 3p knows who he is in a qt when there should be no way.


Why do you believe him blindly?!?!? You don't even know who he is. Just as likely to be scum just feeding you bullshit.
What the fuck

Or he is scum?

(I feel like I am repeating myself here)
I had a good night of sleep.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 03 2013 20:24 GMT
#2518
I'm confused about the confusion surrounding Hiro. What am I missing? Someone in a QT said something they shouldn't have been able to say, right? Isn't that exactly what a scumslip is? Saying something when you shouldn't have access to the knowledge required?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 03 2013 20:25 GMT
#2519
Onegu didn't really vote Hiro btw. I don't think he's for shizzle about this.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 03 2013 20:26 GMT
#2520
On September 04 2013 05:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 05:19 Onegu wrote:
On September 04 2013 05:14 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Why are people still voting Hiro?


Because a claimed 3p knows who he is in a qt when there should be no way.


I bolded the logical fallacy.


Exactly take out the 3p, if someone knows who hiro is in a qt when there is no way they should be able to what does that mean?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 250
UpATreeSC 70
Codebar 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39714
Calm 3798
Bisu 2273
Shuttle 1372
FanTaSy 1266
Mini 546
Hyuk 395
actioN 338
Stork 307
EffOrt 287
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
Barracks 183
Rush 181
Snow 141
Dewaltoss 109
Zeus 68
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Killer 33
Sea.KH 32
Hyun 31
soO 30
Pusan 29
Liquid`Ret 29
Bale 27
Free 22
Shine 21
Aegong 19
Yoon 19
PianO 17
HiyA 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8731
Dendi1117
XaKoH 254
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
x6flipin729
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes575
Other Games
singsing2442
hiko1490
FrodaN807
Beastyqt545
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee202
byalli193
Hui .159
Liquid`VortiX147
C9.Mang0101
RotterdaM96
Mew2King63
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV334
League of Legends
• Nemesis3447
Other Games
• Shiphtur934
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 57m
Replay Cast
6h 42m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.