• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:02
CEST 12:02
KST 19:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ASL22 General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6824 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 124

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 243 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 17:16 GMT
#2461
On September 04 2013 02:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
Oh right the weird semi-claim by Shiaopi about the messenger thing, whatever that is.
Seems pretty town.

No somebody claimed there is a rolename+town check on ShiaoPi.


Right, I mixed up zentor and shiaopi for some reason, probably because I had them both as scum n1 and both those reads went away early d2.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 03 2013 17:16 GMT
#2462
On September 04 2013 02:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I didn't understand the doublevote. I don't have to be sure of anyone else yet, which is good.
Just get rid of Geript and be done with it. I know the guy's townplay and this 100% is not it.

+1.

Also invite me to your QT plz!
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 17:17 GMT
#2463
On September 04 2013 02:15 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case I'm not around for deadline (very likely)
##Vote: Geript
Don';t know who my second should go on though.
Not Shiao, not Alakaslam (He actually made one post that was COMPLETELY coherent and it shocked the hell out fo me, so I might actually be able to read him from now on)
Hassy has some sort of bullshit suspicion on me because I haven't continued to call Hiro scum (despite me not being sure of his alignment to begin with) but I have no idea whether he is scum or not.

I think in the end I might just need to sheep thread on my second vote.
Clarity I trust you, what do you think?


I think alakaslam is scum... The big questionmark that stops people from piling on is "why claim he has the item d1", but that's just one piece "not scum" against a mountain of "scum". Which post of his are you referring to?
I just cannot rationalize the use of this item and the lack of scumhunting today after being "caught"
Check out newbie XLVI, he was scum and he came across as rational when he wanted to.

That's actually really interesting. If it's a readable Alakaslam I'll check it out, but I don't think I have the time for it right now.
Why not just get rid of the Geript question mark for today?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 17:17 GMT
#2464
On September 04 2013 02:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:08 Clarity_nl wrote:
Oh right the weird semi-claim by Shiaopi about the messenger thing, whatever that is.
Seems pretty town.

No somebody claimed there is a rolename+town check on ShiaoPi.


Oh you're talking about the "Master Yi" in BM? Yeah I don't really wanna read into that, could mean anything.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 17:17 GMT
#2465
On September 04 2013 02:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I didn't understand the doublevote. I don't have to be sure of anyone else yet, which is good.
Just get rid of Geript and be done with it. I know the guy's townplay and this 100% is not it.

+1.

Also invite me to your QT plz!

Talk to Shiao. I think you're still looking in the wrong place---he clearly has nothing to do with Pokemon either.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 17:19 GMT
#2466
Oh and for the record if Shiao sticks with what he said I know who he'll be inviting to mason chat next, and it's not you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 03 2013 17:21 GMT
#2467
On September 04 2013 02:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh and for the record if Shiao sticks with what he said I know who he'll be inviting to mason chat next, and it's not you.

It will be interesting to see who that is. You were both curious about my talk about the pokemons, wanted to know more and when i tell you i will roleclaim in your QT you are not inviting me.

Keeping a look on you guys.
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 17:22 GMT
#2468
On September 04 2013 02:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:15 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 04 2013 02:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case I'm not around for deadline (very likely)
##Vote: Geript
Don';t know who my second should go on though.
Not Shiao, not Alakaslam (He actually made one post that was COMPLETELY coherent and it shocked the hell out fo me, so I might actually be able to read him from now on)
Hassy has some sort of bullshit suspicion on me because I haven't continued to call Hiro scum (despite me not being sure of his alignment to begin with) but I have no idea whether he is scum or not.

I think in the end I might just need to sheep thread on my second vote.
Clarity I trust you, what do you think?


I think alakaslam is scum... The big questionmark that stops people from piling on is "why claim he has the item d1", but that's just one piece "not scum" against a mountain of "scum". Which post of his are you referring to?
I just cannot rationalize the use of this item and the lack of scumhunting today after being "caught"
Check out newbie XLVI, he was scum and he came across as rational when he wanted to.

That's actually really interesting. If it's a readable Alakaslam I'll check it out, but I don't think I have the time for it right now.
Why not just get rid of the Geript question mark for today?


They're both giant questionmarks in my eye. Thing is, if geript is the one with the actual voterigging powers then he's likely already used most of his stuff if not all. I've had a bad feeling about geript all game though, he really just does not give a fuck... I think alakaslam has a higher chance of flipping red.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 17:30 GMT
#2469
Again clarity ignoring the obv scum.

Why do we care that we lynch the scum without any powers? We lynched scum.

THATS ALL THATS IMPORTANT.
Clarity knows this and thats why hes scum this game for not wanting to lynch geript for doing antitown stuff and playing antitownlike.
COME ON GUYS.
sheep oats pls.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 17:31 GMT
#2470
Oats is also scum. But it's fine. We can lynch him later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 17:32 GMT
#2471
Clarity could also be scum, but Oats is more scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 17:33 GMT
#2472
lol k koshi, analysis so fucking good im totally speechless.

Ill be back way after deadline.
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 17:35 GMT
#2473
On September 04 2013 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Again clarity ignoring the obv scum.

Why do we care that we lynch the scum without any powers? We lynched scum.

THATS ALL THATS IMPORTANT.
Clarity knows this and thats why hes scum this game for not wanting to lynch geript for doing antitown stuff and playing antitownlike.
COME ON GUYS.
sheep oats pls.


I'm saying they're both likely scum, but alakaslam is more likely to flip red IMO and the fact that geript has likely used his powers is an added reason. But it's fine don't read my posts.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 03 2013 17:37 GMT
#2474
I don't want to lynch either geript or alakaslam -_-

I'd rather kill hassy and obvious. or even risen/random.

Also Crossfire, your vote counts look wrong - you have multiple people on the voting list who are voting for two people.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 03 2013 17:41 GMT
#2475
On September 04 2013 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Again clarity ignoring the obv scum.

Why do we care that we lynch the scum without any powers? We lynched scum.

THATS ALL THATS IMPORTANT.
Clarity knows this and thats why hes scum this game for not wanting to lynch geript for doing antitown stuff and playing antitownlike.
COME ON GUYS.
sheep oats pls.

I'd say wait until geript flips red. If that's the case we strongly consider lynching him, if scum also lose a KP with the flip, we auto-lynch.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 17:45 GMT
#2476
On September 04 2013 02:41 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Again clarity ignoring the obv scum.

Why do we care that we lynch the scum without any powers? We lynched scum.

THATS ALL THATS IMPORTANT.
Clarity knows this and thats why hes scum this game for not wanting to lynch geript for doing antitown stuff and playing antitownlike.
COME ON GUYS.
sheep oats pls.

I'd say wait until geript flips red. If that's the case we strongly consider lynching him, if scum also lose a KP with the flip, we auto-lynch.


"I have a scumread. Clarity has a scumread. I'm convinced my scumread will flip red, Clarity is convinced his scumread will flip red. Clarity wants to lynch his scumread over mine. If my scumread turns out to be scum, Clarity is scum"

Oh the web of logic, you caught me, I am trapped.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 17:46 GMT
#2477
On September 03 2013 21:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
haha you cant. Lol Ceph.
Have i changed targets more than saying that felkyr is now town and geript is scum? Show other 'flipflops' Ceph.

Changing targets =/= flipflopping. You've done both though.

Here's a list of your targets:
VE, kita, WoS, Felkyr, BH, yamato, geript, MrZ, Ceph, OO, Randombum, Hiro, alakaslam, clarity, CC, Risen

Wow. That's all.

On September 03 2013 21:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also Im not sure what committing is to you then. Having the same read the whole game? Have you never play mafia before?
Dude your whole filter is lynch Oats. Thats horrible. Who else is scum Ceph?

Give 3 reasons why Im scum and quote from my filter, everyone who calls me scum.

I've played mafia before, but one could question if you have based on your play. My filter has a lot of else, but it's more than evident you're not even reading it. You keep thinking and saying I'm scum but you haven't done anything about that. If you were so sure I'm scum, I would have expected you to do much more than "Ceph scum."

I've given told why you are scum more than enough times. I don't give a shit about repeating myself to you, when you're not even properly defending yourself. You just reply with stupid, irrelevant questions that I have to keep pointing out when I respond. Sure, my filter from D2 is mostly filled with you? Why? Because I'm certain you're scum. Why should I try to get someone else killed when I know I've got you red-handed? I do have several other reads, but you're my most certain one and I want you dead. I'll pursue the others when you die.

And because you are going to ask anyway... why do I not share my reads on the other people I feel like scum now?
Because you're my point of importance, I won't let go until you are dead. Not giving a forewarn to the other players I suspect, they may be more easily caught off-guard. And that's when I'll pressure them hard. Real hard. I have no reason to move my focus from you since you're not providing anything as for the chance you could be town. Everything you do and say reeks of scum.

On September 03 2013 21:59 Clarity_nl wrote:
And Cephiro, Oats isn't wrong. You've been shouting that he's scum but done not much else. I don't like his lynch today at all so please focus elsewhere and return to it later if you must.


See above.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 17:48 GMT
#2478
But we are not lynching oats today.
For now join the discussion on people who might actually get lynched.
You may continue after the deadline.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 17:56:03
September 03 2013 17:50 GMT
#2479
On September 04 2013 02:37 HiroPro wrote:
I don't want to lynch either geript or alakaslam -_-

I'd rather kill hassy and obvious. or even risen/random.

Also Crossfire, your vote counts look wrong - you have multiple people on the voting list who are voting for two people.

Thanks, I think I fixed it correctly. Let me know if I didn't. Haha. Please remember to ##Unvote because that helps me keep track of votes.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 03 2013 17:52 GMT
#2480
On September 04 2013 02:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
But we are not lynching oats today.
For now join the discussion on people who might actually get lynched.
You may continue after the deadline.


And I'm going to pursue till the deadline that he should die. I'm not gonna mess the vote up or anything since that would be retarded, but everyone should think for a moment and get enough votes on Oats to get him lynched.
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko41
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3704
Calm 1770
Hyuk 1204
Bisu 842
Soma 344
Rush 288
BeSt 219
Horang2 204
Stork 150
Mong 135
[ Show more ]
Sexy 135
Britney 114
Jaedong 101
ToSsGirL 82
Mind 64
ZerO 50
Killer 45
Shinee 29
Pusan 26
Barracks 24
Yoon 24
Hm[arnc] 18
NaDa 17
sorry 15
Noble 12
yabsab 11
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1017
byalli652
shoxiejesuss509
edward34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1155
ceh9694
dupreeh275
crisheroes245
ZerO(Twitch)2
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1723
• Stunt397
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 58m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.