• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:05
CEST 05:05
KST 12:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9707 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 243 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 03 2013 15:13 GMT
#2421
On September 04 2013 00:11 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 23:27 strongandbig wrote:
Kita, there is one key piece of information that I don't have about your role.
Does your role reveal the names of the actions performed on VE or does it reveal their effects? Please ask greymist and commit to one or the other in the thread. If its names, we should 100% kill hassy. Dandelion's role proves that not every ability in the game has a name, but I'm willing to gamble that most do, and there's no way an action that does what hassy claims would just be called "shooting".
On the other hand, if your role reveals effects of actions, then we are in a difficult place. The more I think about it, the less reasonable it seems for hassy to claim a failed protection on VE as scum. Note that VE's role does not explain the no-flip, and neither does any action on him. so either his no-flip was an effect of whatever KP was used on him (factional power or special role that's not just a vig shot?) or there's a role which somehow conceals one player's flip without targeting that player. So here's another thing for you to ask greymist, Kita: if VE was killed by some role which had other effects than just a KP, would you still get back "shot"?
For now, I'm keeping my vote on hassy. But I want to know more about this situation.


The role PM is pretty ambiguous, but any role such as a tracker/watcher/PGO that I've ever seen is always triggered by targeting, with the exception of a roleblock. Hassy stated that he had to target VE via PM to a host, so it doesn't make sense that it wouldn't show up as "VE was targeted with the Dice of Fate" or whatever it may be. I'll try to clarify with GreYMisT if he is able to comment.

Hopefully greymist will answer, because those are fundamentally different roles imo. If hassy uses "dice of fate" would you get back different responses from greymist depending on what the diceroll is?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 03 2013 15:15 GMT
#2422
On September 03 2013 23:41 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 17:14 cakepie wrote:
If stutters actually used his ability, then it would have affected onegu instead. What bugs me about this is that we haven't heard from stutters all day.

Also Onegu can you give us the timestamp of the discussion between you and stutters in the BM QT?


Nope not allowed to give timestamps or quotes. You will have to trust me.


Can you say if this discussion happened before or after Hiro's list post? ( August 31 2013 02:44 KST - about 18h into the game)
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
September 03 2013 15:20 GMT
#2423
On August 31 2013 05:27 Crossfire99 wrote:
Posting logs from qts is not allowed. You can paraphrase and refer to what is said there, but not quote or reveal timestamps from it.

kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 15:23 GMT
#2424
I've always thought that's a silly rule.

If you come to a conclusion based on knowledge that is available to you, you shouldn't be forced to keep it secret -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 15:24 GMT
#2425
s&b, in the event that Hassy were to flip town, would you want to lynch Vayne for his reaction to the claim?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
September 03 2013 15:25 GMT
#2426
aight sorry, I mistakenly thought the rule was only against exact copy/paste replication.

anyhow we have like 9 hours; as various other players have been exhorting, time to consolidate.
I can vote geript. On D1 I wasn't sure about calling bluff on his "unlynchable" claim; it was wanting to help support axlegreaser's plan that tipped the scales for me. But his behavior D2 leaves no doubt that he doesn't give a shit about being pro-town. In contrast I'm less worried about alakascum, he's "less harmful" and can't repeat his item shuffle shenanigans; we can get him later if need be, although he's an alright second lynch if there's no consensus otherwise. Waiting to see what hosts say about the role/action interaction vis kita/hassy.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 15:27 GMT
#2427
From a game design standpoint, it does make sense to provide the mafia with a tool to disrupt the passing of items that are claimed openly in the thread.

Does anyone think it makes sense for Hassy to claim medic on a failed protect as town, even if my role doesn't do what I think it's supposed to do?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 15:32 GMT
#2428
I think that Hassy isnt telling us everything about his role.
Also, it doesnt make sense as scum for him to do it right?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 15:34 GMT
#2429
Remember it is now double plurality lynch. You got to consolidate on 2 targets. So it would be great if you name your top 2 scumreads and not only 1.
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 15:38 GMT
#2430
Hassy can we get a full role claim from you? Preferably sooner than later if you are town.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 03 2013 15:42 GMT
#2431
On September 04 2013 00:27 kitaman27 wrote:
From a game design standpoint, it does make sense to provide the mafia with a tool to disrupt the passing of items that are claimed openly in the thread.

Does it make sense there is not a tool regarding that for mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 15:48 GMT
#2432
On September 04 2013 00:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 00:27 kitaman27 wrote:
From a game design standpoint, it does make sense to provide the mafia with a tool to disrupt the passing of items that are claimed openly in the thread.

Does it make sense there is not a tool regarding that for mafia?


A thief type role would also address that concern. Tough to say without the role list. It also wouldn't be out of the question of being a town role.

Who are your top two lynch preferences? It's not quite clear.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 15:59 GMT
#2433
On September 04 2013 00:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 00:27 kitaman27 wrote:
From a game design standpoint, it does make sense to provide the mafia with a tool to disrupt the passing of items that are claimed openly in the thread.

Does it make sense there is not a tool regarding that for mafia?

The question is. Is it more likely that "The D6" starts in scumhands or that scum has powerful roles to find+steal items. I am not hearing too many people complaining about their items and Alakaslam his shitty use of the D6.

But Alakaslam his entire Day 2 is around defending himself for using that item. I think he is scum and knew he had to do that after using his item, and he was prepared to do so. A smart townie would defend himself but would also scumhunt.

If I would be a silly scummer, I would use the item, and then think for the entire night on how I should defend myself, when it is day and I get flak I start defending myself.

If I was a townie I would be looking for scum after my town buddy Blazinghand died to avenge him. I would try to nail geript to the cross, make sure he gets lynched. I would NOT use a silly item as retribution to teach everybody a lesson and ignore the scummer that killed my buddy. The only time he mentioned geript is scum is to defend himself against me because I accused Alakaslam that he knows that geript is town...

tldr: Lynch Alakaslam. He is scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 15:59 GMT
#2434
LYNCH ALAKASLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
September 03 2013 16:02 GMT
#2435
Koshi is the aspect of justice
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 16:03 GMT
#2436
Looking back at the night hits, VE is a common town n1 hit/possible third party threat based on BM qt.

Dandel was the most outspoken player against geript and a lot of people already thought he was town. Although he did post the follow scum list that may of hit a bit too close to home.

On September 01 2013 20:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
geript
kita
oats
hiro
clarity


yamato as a night hit wasn't an obvious choice, but it may have been a good dodge the medic pick. He was suspicious of several people, though not too focused on a single target:

WoS, kita/Ceph/geript/Risen, Felkyr, ryan
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 16:07 GMT
#2437
On September 04 2013 00:38 kitaman27 wrote:
Hassy can we get a full role claim from you? Preferably sooner than later if you are town.


Sorry, I was out picking up my mum

On August 30 2013 09:26 Hassybaby wrote:
Anywho, 1-2 things before I go to bed. Turns out in the third rendition of a greymist themed game, i don't get a role focused on yugi cards, so no heart of the cards shit this time .

Luckily i am town because i suck as mafia, and i can do the standard hassy-does-shit-that-helps-win-the-game. Also, my better half is here, which always get me going (bh to those who don't know)

SLEEP TIME LADS HF CYA TOMORROW


I'm the fat robot you get to play in Portal 2. One oft he Aperture Sciene testers, wanting to try out my medic gun, which is a simple medic item, but it also medic's P-body's target as well. When i was talking about my partner not being trustworthy, I was talking about P-body, because my role PM says that I've heard some nasty rumours about him and I don't trust him now.

Also, concerning VE, I contacted Grey about it, and he told me he didn't hear me say it, so I guess I didn't even take an action that night. 100% my bad because I didnt cover my bases and messages Crossfire/Grey again to confirm it.

Take that as you will


Also, to those who are asking why I even claimed to have medic'd VE in the first place, it's sorta simple. Information.

3 people died that night, one that I protected. In my head, that meant there were either 4 shots, or that there were 3, and at least one was unblockable. i thought that with the information I guessed, and the fact that it's a closed setup, we could get a good idea of what we're facing this game, especially considering we haven't had an anti-town flip yet.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 16:10 GMT
#2438
YEAH EXACTLY.

SEE KITA.
DONT LYNCH HASSY!
No gg, No skill.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 16:15 GMT
#2439
Oats, for a guy claiming to not have much time for the game, you relied to that hella quickly
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 03 2013 16:19 GMT
#2440
well fuck, hassy's defense is "oops nevermind"?

not sure what to make of this.






ugggggggggggh
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech134
FoxeR 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2327
Shuttle 1288
Dewaltoss 67
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm207
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox616
Other Games
summit1g7985
WinterStarcraft392
C9.Mang0276
ViBE120
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo309
• Stunt123
Other Games
• Shiphtur304
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 55m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.