• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:47
CEST 05:47
KST 12:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8121 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 243 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 13:22 GMT
#2401
On September 03 2013 22:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
I said 3 dudes are scum without proper reasoning.
I think thats pretty town oats.

I think that as well. But not as first post :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 13:23 GMT
#2402
And if you were somewhat certain about those, you would have interacted more with them or something. Dnu. We will see. Don't think you can convince me easily anymore. Maybe others to not vote for you.

Also, I am not even voting you. Just giving reasons why you are scummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
September 03 2013 13:26 GMT
#2403
On September 03 2013 21:59 Clarity_nl wrote:
Keep in mind that oats got mislynched in desert for similar reasons guys. And Cephiro, Oats isn't wrong. You've been shouting that he's scum but done not much else. I don't like his lynch today at all so please focus elsewhere and return to it later if you must.

Everyone should be consolidating and placing their vote if they haven't yet. We're 11 hours away and ANYONE could be lynched with the amount of people who haven't voted.

alakaslam, geript, randombum, OO and.... hassy I guess.
Stick to those five, votes anywhere else are just useless.


Everyone should be consolidating and placing their vote if they haven't yet. AND STATING WHY

with like a real explanation....

Note "he totes scum, shit scum hunting all day LOL lol Vote...."

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 13:27 GMT
#2404
Yeah I wasnt able cause I wasnt in the thread at the same time of any of them except maybe Kita. Also its hard to barrage them with questions in a big game.
also thats totally town oats for my first post after I miss the start of the game. LOOK AT OTHER GAMES KOSHI.
When I come into the thread after the start, I almost always post that I wanna lynch like 1 or 2 dudes.
Look.

Koshi, get off your fucking tunnel and lynch slam and geript.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 13:37 GMT
#2405
On September 03 2013 22:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I wasnt able cause I wasnt in the thread at the same time of any of them except maybe Kita. Also its hard to barrage them with questions in a big game.
also thats totally town oats for my first post after I miss the start of the game. LOOK AT OTHER GAMES KOSHI.
When I come into the thread after the start, I almost always post that I wanna lynch like 1 or 2 dudes.
Look.

Koshi, get off your fucking tunnel and lynch slam and geript.

Well, if you do it always and you are aware of it. Then it is not allignement indicative. Certainly not totes town because totes scum would also do it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 13:45 GMT
#2406
On September 03 2013 22:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 22:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I wasnt able cause I wasnt in the thread at the same time of any of them except maybe Kita. Also its hard to barrage them with questions in a big game.
also thats totally town oats for my first post after I miss the start of the game. LOOK AT OTHER GAMES KOSHI.
When I come into the thread after the start, I almost always post that I wanna lynch like 1 or 2 dudes.
Look.

Koshi, get off your fucking tunnel and lynch slam and geript.

Well, if you do it always and you are aware of it. Then it is not allignement indicative. Certainly not totes town because totes scum would also do it.

except I dont do it in my scum games....................
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 03 2013 13:56 GMT
#2407
On September 03 2013 21:26 Koshi wrote:
If you are scum Oats, you really have a completely different meta as scum. It's crazy obvious.

On September 03 2013 21:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 21:47 Koshi wrote:
On September 03 2013 21:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 03 2013 21:26 Koshi wrote:
If you are scum Oats, you really have a completely different meta as scum. It's crazy obvious.

lolololol
2 reasons why I played differently this game

1. I have much less time.
2. Its a large game.

Therefore, meta reasons dont apply. Now put up or shut up.

Tell me the differences in your play. It seems you are aware of them. Can you point them out?

Im a lot less useful and I havent got into any shitfights with anyone yet.

On D3 start i read Oats' filter and tell you if he is scum or not.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 03 2013 13:57 GMT
#2408
EBWOP: Btw Oats, your post i quoted is not true. It's the opposite.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 14:00 GMT
#2409
I meant this game rayn..
No gg, No skill.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 03 2013 14:27 GMT
#2410
On September 03 2013 14:40 Felkyr wrote:

S&B Would you comment on that? Why would you boldface that sentence?



Anyone who grew up watching the Pokemon cartoon knows why I molded that sentence. It was not a breadcrumb and Pokemon have nothing to do with my role.
I wanted someone to explain why geript was the right lunch choice when I believed he wanted people to vote for him, and randombum had just posted recently; plus I figured it was a good chance to get him to post more of his thought process cause I didn't have a good read on him.





On September 03 2013 11:48 randombum wrote:
Ok I'm back.

First thing's first I still believe geript is scum. There's just this sense of not caring about the lynch. Then there's the fact that he basically wasted everybody's time with his un-lynchable claim (which was a lie) and subsequent discussion about it. He eliminated a lot of town information by using this ability so early.

As he said
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Vote placement is completely inconsequential and doesn't matter in the slightest. People should wholly disregard a large majority of the votes today.

Vote placement is normally a good source of information for town since when somebody flips we know his alignment and who voted/pushed for him.

And it doesn't help that he killed a townie.

Basically, everything he did day 1 has hurt town. He wasted our time, denied us information, and killed a town player.


This is all true... I wonder if I'm getting my feelings towards geript and grush confused, because I want to say "this is just what he does as town, he doesn't actually try to play the game" but I know geript has, like, hosted newbie games and shit so that doesn't actually seem true. Can people comment? Is geript usually a grush style player?




On September 03 2013 20:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 20:30 AxleGreaser wrote:

I still don't understand this chronosphere thing he keeps talking about. It seems to be charging...


When I googled it Chronosphere is in Red Alert, I have been told it moves stuff around in that game. My best guess it was just Alak being Alak and adding flavor for fun.

ahhh. ok.

Well I am torn about Alakaslam tbh, because I somewhere can believe he did this as town, but I am lynching him.


What

What what

If you believe his actions can have come from town, why doesn't that make you reconsider lynching him? Why is the fact that you are currently voting for him relevant to your decision whether to vote for him?

alakazam's item use was blatantly antitown and his playstyle hasn't shown any serious attempt to find scum. (Although "why would scum claim the use of a blatantly antitown item" is a good-ish point; but the fact that nothing in his play makes sense from a strategical perspective makes that point less relevant, i could believe that he just used it for the sake of red alert references).

But this post makes me wonder if its time to revive "kill the koshi"



Anyway:
Kita, there is one key piece of information that I don't have about your role.
Does your role reveal the names of the actions performed on VE or does it reveal their effects? Please ask greymist and commit to one or the other in the thread. If its names, we should 100% kill hassy. Dandelion's role proves that not every ability in the game has a name, but I'm willing to gamble that most do, and there's no way an action that does what hassy claims would just be called "shooting".
On the other hand, if your role reveals effects of actions, then we are in a difficult place. The more I think about it, the less reasonable it seems for hassy to claim a failed protection on VE as scum. Note that VE's role does not explain the no-flip, and neither does any action on him. so either his no-flip was an effect of whatever KP was used on him (factional power or special role that's not just a vig shot?) or there's a role which somehow conceals one player's flip without targeting that player. So here's another thing for you to ask greymist, Kita: if VE was killed by some role which had other effects than just a KP, would you still get back "shot"?
For now, I'm keeping my vote on hassy. But I want to know more about this situation.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 14:40 GMT
#2411
I ll get killed by the evul scummers this game. No worries.
I had a good night of sleep.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 03 2013 14:41 GMT
#2412
On September 03 2013 17:14 cakepie wrote:
If stutters actually used his ability, then it would have affected onegu instead. What bugs me about this is that we haven't heard from stutters all day.

Also Onegu can you give us the timestamp of the discussion between you and stutters in the BM QT?



Nope not allowed to give timestamps or quotes. You will have to trust me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 03 2013 14:48 GMT
#2413
hiro looks alright now, lets kill alakslam and hassy
##unvote
##Vote: Hassybaby
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 03 2013 14:52 GMT
#2414
Shiaopi do you think that hassy is scum from his filter? Or are you sure that the only explanation of Kita's and hassy's claims is that hassy is scum?

What did hiro do that changed your mind?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 03 2013 14:53 GMT
#2415
Hiro started posting without trolling I can get along with that and his opinion on ObviousOne is something I share.
I compared hassy and kita, hassy is morelikely to be scum.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 03 2013 14:56 GMT
#2416
ebwop:
Imo one of them has to be scum
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 15:08 GMT
#2417
What happens if Hassy's thing didnt go through?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 15:09 GMT
#2418
On September 03 2013 23:52 strongandbig wrote:
Shiaopi do you think that hassy is scum from his filter? Or are you sure that the only explanation of Kita's and hassy's claims is that hassy is scum?

What did hiro do that changed your mind?

Happy Birthday!
I had a good night of sleep.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 03 2013 15:11 GMT
#2419
On September 03 2013 23:27 strongandbig wrote:
Kita, there is one key piece of information that I don't have about your role.
Does your role reveal the names of the actions performed on VE or does it reveal their effects? Please ask greymist and commit to one or the other in the thread. If its names, we should 100% kill hassy. Dandelion's role proves that not every ability in the game has a name, but I'm willing to gamble that most do, and there's no way an action that does what hassy claims would just be called "shooting".
On the other hand, if your role reveals effects of actions, then we are in a difficult place. The more I think about it, the less reasonable it seems for hassy to claim a failed protection on VE as scum. Note that VE's role does not explain the no-flip, and neither does any action on him. so either his no-flip was an effect of whatever KP was used on him (factional power or special role that's not just a vig shot?) or there's a role which somehow conceals one player's flip without targeting that player. So here's another thing for you to ask greymist, Kita: if VE was killed by some role which had other effects than just a KP, would you still get back "shot"?
For now, I'm keeping my vote on hassy. But I want to know more about this situation.


The role PM is pretty ambiguous, but any role such as a tracker/watcher/PGO that I've ever seen is always triggered by targeting, with the exception of a roleblock. Hassy stated that he had to target VE via PM to a host, so it doesn't make sense that it wouldn't show up as "VE was targeted with the Dice of Fate" or whatever it may be. I'll try to clarify with GreYMisT if he is able to comment.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 03 2013 15:12 GMT
#2420
On September 04 2013 00:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 23:52 strongandbig wrote:
Shiaopi do you think that hassy is scum from his filter? Or are you sure that the only explanation of Kita's and hassy's claims is that hassy is scum?

What did hiro do that changed your mind?

Happy Birthday!

ooh its after midnight in korea
woooo
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
ProTech132
FoxeR 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2516
Shuttle 1254
Dewaltoss 69
NaDa 37
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 431
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox649
Other Games
summit1g8073
WinterStarcraft448
C9.Mang0286
ViBE135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 17
• practicex 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo677
• Stunt224
Other Games
• Shiphtur439
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.