• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:19
CEST 20:19
KST 03:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8507 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 23 2013 02:57 GMT
#1852
That's pretty screwed up that the lynch was wrong.. shoulda been double checked with how close it was. I don't think FT will flip scum just from glancing at his filter briefly, but apparently there was a vote shift somewhere to 'save' him? Pretty indicative if truth to this.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 23 2013 14:01 GMT
#2195
Vigilantes should shoot from Zaragon, LoneMeow, and Sentinel. I don't think FT will flip scum, but maybe someone wants to vig him for vote analogous reasons.

Zaragon is constantly playing the noob card time and time again, and his posts are a lot of fluff with not much content. He is semi-lurking and appears to be contributing when not doing much of anything.

LoneMeow for obvious reasons. Lurking, being scummy day 1, and then martyring. Prime vig food.

Sentinel did that giant post that voted Coag, not too bad, but the "These are the people that haven't done anything" part was scummy as balls. Apparently he also flipped his read on Ray.

Pandain might also be a good target because his D1 megapost was super wrong and misinterpreted a ton of information in the thread. OO is most likely town and I'm 100% town. If Pandain is town, he would have come to a different conclusion imo. Also, I'm butthurt about him calling me mafia.

I don't even care about Rayn/Marv/Koshi/DP/geript atm until I see the night kills. I'm barely skimming over their posts because everything just seems to go in a circle of accusation. I'll just say that DP is almost certainly town and should not be a vig target (geript...). I'd even go so far as to say, doc him.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 24 2013 21:23 GMT
#3010
On September 25 2013 06:14 ObviousOne wrote:
Cheesecake is the epitome of useless this game and that makes him likely town.

Saved you the trouble.


Not so much useless as not posting at all. There's a difference, if you want to get into that sort of thing. Regardless, I am indeed town and would thoroughly enjoy lynching scum today. Have a handful of townreads that I'm fairly confident on. I'm OK with lynching Sent / LM / Pandain / Zaragon.... mayyyyyybe FT.

But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 24 2013 21:26 GMT
#3017
On September 25 2013 06:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 06:23 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 25 2013 06:14 ObviousOne wrote:
Cheesecake is the epitome of useless this game and that makes him likely town.

Saved you the trouble.


Not so much useless as not posting at all. There's a difference, if you want to get into that sort of thing. Regardless, I am indeed town and would thoroughly enjoy lynching scum today. Have a handful of townreads that I'm fairly confident on. I'm OK with lynching Sent / LM / Pandain / Zaragon.... mayyyyyybe FT.



The bold and the underline don't go together very well.


I don't need to post to find scum.

And there are at least 2 scum in that list
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 24 2013 21:33 GMT
#3025
On September 25 2013 06:28 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 06:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 25 2013 06:25 marvellosity wrote:
On September 25 2013 06:23 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 25 2013 06:14 ObviousOne wrote:
Cheesecake is the epitome of useless this game and that makes him likely town.

Saved you the trouble.


Not so much useless as not posting at all. There's a difference, if you want to get into that sort of thing. Regardless, I am indeed town and would thoroughly enjoy lynching scum today. Have a handful of townreads that I'm fairly confident on. I'm OK with lynching Sent / LM / Pandain / Zaragon.... mayyyyyybe FT.



The bold and the underline don't go together very well.


I don't need to post to find scum.

And there are at least 2 scum in that list


If you really want to lynch scum, how about narrowing it down and picking out those mafia then?

Or do you think you'll fulfil your goal of "thoroughly enjoying" lynching mafia by doing nothing?


Considering there are 6 mafia and I picked 5 people, that's pretty good I guess. Considering I have no idea about any alignment other than my own, I have about the same confidence(Trademark: Debears) in each of those flips. I'm doing things, in my brain. Except nobody can see them. I eliminate all of my townreads from the scumpool and then look at whats remaining -- a bunch of null/maybetown/scummy people. I filter them each, and I come up that I'm content lynching into those guys and see what happens.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 16:35 GMT
#3437
Pandain is a decent lynch. His case on me D1 was very wrong and misconstrued many posts to paint me as suspicious. He has a case on Sentinel D1, and D2 he puts more suspicion on Sentinel then says he is hesitant to lynch him in the same post... He wants to kill Stutters too but I haven't see much of that. Stutters seemed pretty town to me at some point, I remember thinking "Stutters isn't being completely useless and bad, that's different, probably stepping it up as town".

Ceph is just a lurker lynch, which is cool.

I'll vote Pandain for great justice!

##Vote: Pandain
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 16:36 GMT
#3440
On September 26 2013 01:35 marvellosity wrote:
This game is uncannily like the game I just played offsite.


Do explain, professor Marv.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 16:51 GMT
#3444
On September 26 2013 01:48 strongandbig wrote:
Why is pandaman's scum? I don't know what his alignment was yet I golden sun cause he hasn't flipped so I'm not sure how's to analyze him. I like his geript post tho


His first big post of the game called out myself and OO, and I'm pretty sure OO is town. His points on me were misunderstandings, really. He also called out Moc who I also have a decent townread on. Being wrong =/= scum, but gut feeling here. Felt like a misplaced scum fake-suspicion in a sea of town suspicions.

Geript post is... interesting.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 16:57 GMT
#3448
On September 26 2013 01:54 Mattchew wrote:
Has lonemeow done anything this game when hes not pushed


Not particularly. Unfortunately it's one of those cases of noob/injured/slow-typing townies versus scum. That's why I wanted him vigged but nobody complied.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 17:08 GMT
#3450
On September 26 2013 02:04 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:52 marvellosity wrote:
Like I've made enough posts on Pandain that you shouldn't be asking s&b.

ffs.

Ok found it its like five pages of your filter afo
The cephiro case is better because I think bus filter looks scummier. But your point about not wanting to lynch firm off is good. But why does wanting to kill you and not explaining make him scum. That's not something scum would probably do? Like its not in line at all with his other posts. Not saying it makes him town because it downs make sense either but I don't see why it's one of your points.


I don't recall Pandain being vindictive about lynching Marv. I see he mentioned it in passing when looking to check people for scum. Pandain was even surprised that scum shot who they did over someone like Marv (I'm not sure if this means Pandain initially thought Marv to be town, or if Marv is scum because he wasn't shot)
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 17:16 GMT
#3452
On September 26 2013 02:13 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 22:53 iamperfection wrote:
mattchews defense looks real i would say town on him plus it wasnt just defense he gave some reads and seems like he is trying to put 2 and 2 together.

Cephiro lynch would be ok maybe like 55 60 percent. Shity way for him to play as scum but i could definitely see a scum using his constant ill totes contribute later and just never do it.

panda bear guy im not so hot on for his lynch. Basically it isnt super clear who he wants to lynch the most right now even though he said he aims to do that today. like with mattchews defense i don't really know who i want to lynch either so i don't think that's a smoking gun. best course of action would be just to see what he does today.




That's pretty much how I play as scum. Don't see why it would be so hard for other people to play that way. Again, lynch candidates should be FT or Cephiro. I would prefer a FT lynch over Cephiro, but I do think both are scum so I'll lynch either.


I quite agree with that's how scum can play. You were in Aperture; As scum I saw the entire game how people on my team were playing -- apart from the couple actives they were all lurking and barely contributing unless their hide was on the line.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 17:52 GMT
#3466
On September 25 2013 12:50 Pandain wrote:
Day one Senteniel is like the definition of scum. His first post is a list without content but looks like content.

He's wishy washy-here

Then a contradiction/wishwass/simple scum.
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 07:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:56 yamato77 wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:52 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:47 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:45 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:40 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm basically rallying for Sentinel btw. He played more effectively when he was in 4 games at a time during Smurf.


5*

In which game was that? Smurf? I posted the bare minimum to keep up and piggybacked on other people's reads

And yet you looked town! I can't say that here.

That's like job #1, right?


Bullshit I looked town. I tunneled Eccleston, showed up only when someone knew I was missing, tried my hardest not to look suspicious, and the only reason I stayed alive as long as I did was because I defended myself decently well and nobody could pin anything on me.

That's also what I did in Roulette which I played concurrently IIRC, with Vayne swapped in for Eccleston

Lol fuck

Maybe you looked town because I knew you were town (as PT2.0). Let me get to my computer, do some reading. If not you, then who? Is it you vs Koshi and some Chairman Ray campaigners?


Well there's yamato but that's out of the question for you, right?

And then there's LoneMeow bandwagon, but I want to see LM defend himself/post reads before making judgment.

If you seriously think I am mafia, you need to explain yourself better than you have so far.


What I don't understand is how you easily rule out the possibility that Ray does truly have no idea what's going on, and the difficulty with coming up with arguments other than sheeping the easiest lynch is a symptom of that problem. Yes, it would be a scumread in a more experienced player, but looking at Ray's profile history he's come out of a newbie game recently. I don't get why you don't pursue your other reads more.

Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 07:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 07:11 yamato77 wrote:
On September 23 2013 07:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:56 yamato77 wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:52 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:47 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:45 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]

5*

In which game was that? Smurf? I posted the bare minimum to keep up and piggybacked on other people's reads

And yet you looked town! I can't say that here.

That's like job #1, right?


Bullshit I looked town. I tunneled Eccleston, showed up only when someone knew I was missing, tried my hardest not to look suspicious, and the only reason I stayed alive as long as I did was because I defended myself decently well and nobody could pin anything on me.

That's also what I did in Roulette which I played concurrently IIRC, with Vayne swapped in for Eccleston

Lol fuck

Maybe you looked town because I knew you were town (as PT2.0). Let me get to my computer, do some reading. If not you, then who? Is it you vs Koshi and some Chairman Ray campaigners?


Well there's yamato but that's out of the question for you, right?

And then there's LoneMeow bandwagon, but I want to see LM defend himself/post reads before making judgment.

If you seriously think I am mafia, you need to explain yourself better than you have so far.


What I don't understand is how you easily rule out the possibility that Ray does truly have no idea what's going on, and the difficulty with coming up with arguments other than sheeping the easiest lynch is a symptom of that problem. Yes, it would be a scumread in a more experienced player, but looking at Ray's profile history he's come out of a newbie game recently. I don't get why you don't pursue your other reads more.

I think if you read his posts, he has a clear understanding of what's happening in the game.


I just read his entire filter and he looks exactly like a guy who's playing his second (second? can't be more than fourth since he was previously in a newbie, someone confirm this) game. I don't see what would make him scummy.

He sounds pretty sure of himself and like he already came to a conclusion

And then a sudden change after re-reading?
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 09:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
After reviewing Chairman's filter, I have to agree that something is up here. Maybe a little south of neutral in my eyes. Might it be a product of coaching in the newbie game and nothing in this one?


More importantly, this contradicts with what he writes in his explanation post:
Show nested quote +
And this is where I shifted into panic mode. I didn't have 3 hours, I had 30 minutes, and the votecount said I was going to die. I'd rather find a red player to lynch than get mislynched myself. So what do I do? I can't construct a persuasive case in 30 minutes, so might as well sheep someone who I think is scum. Cue me convincing myself through rereads of Chairman's filter that he's playing unusually restrictive, and with my previous defense of him ruled out with the Newbie filter, he must be red.

(##Vote Chairman Ray)

Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 10:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm reading Ray's filter from newbie, he seems a lot more restricted here than there which is weird. Unless coaches were really on meth (holy shit I was coaching? nobody sent me any questions, I forgot all about it), I can't really say why he would regress in his ability to post substance.

Better than yamato I guess.

##Vote: Chairman Ray


Does not sound paniced. It's a possibility but I think it's weak, also FT was the other main guy who could be lynched.

But day two sentinel is so good, he's reasoned and makes sense. Simply because of his day two, I'm hesitant to lynch him. It's so town in my eyes.

What do you think of his D2 play Yamato?


Panda, my problem with this post is that you spend the entirety of it talking about how Sentinel looks / looked like scum, and then in the last sentence say he is probably town because his D2 is good. If you don't think he's scum, why bring up the reasons for him being scum again?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 17:53 GMT
#3468
On September 26 2013 02:52 Pandain wrote:
My computer is about to die.
I think Marv is town. I am not certain.


Marv is probably town.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 17:59 GMT
#3473
Panda is probably a bad lynch.

Now that I think about it, if he pushed Sentinel D1 they (probably) aren't both mafia. If panda is mafia and sent town, he could have just pushed a sent lynch through because he was a target of high suspicion coming into D2.

It seems like everyone in the thread has a scumread of some sort on LM, but nobody wants to lynch him T.T
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 20:14 GMT
#3509
I'm going to vote LoneMeow.

Koshi, stop.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 20:23 GMT
#3513
Give me one reason LM is town.

Idc if we lynch him or Cephiro tbh. Pandain is a bad lynch for today.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 20:27 GMT
#3520
On September 26 2013 05:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mr.CC and VE why are you voting for LM?

Mr.CC you are switching from Pandain to LoneMeow. Why?
VE is don't see you ever mention LM as scummy. Explain your vote.


On September 26 2013 02:59 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Panda is probably a bad lynch.

Now that I think about it, if he pushed Sentinel D1 they (probably) aren't both mafia. If panda is mafia and sent town, he could have just pushed a sent lynch through because he was a target of high suspicion coming into D2.

It seems like everyone in the thread has a scumread of some sort on LM, but nobody wants to lynch him T.T

But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 20:28 GMT
#3522
On September 26 2013 05:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Noted.
I am not saying LM is town but I think it is very possible that he is just overwhelmed by the size and the players of this game. He is an easy target for scum and I don't like the people on the wagon that much.


What makes him different from Cephiro in regards to being an 'easy target'
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 20:31 GMT
#3528
On September 26 2013 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 05:28 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 26 2013 05:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Noted.
I am not saying LM is town but I think it is very possible that he is just overwhelmed by the size and the players of this game. He is an easy target for scum and I don't like the people on the wagon that much.


What makes him different from Cephiro in regards to being an 'easy target'

Cephiro is an experienced player.


Players like Stutters and Sylencia are experienced players, but people often refer to them as "easy targets" or "lynchbait".
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 20:36 GMT
#3534
On September 26 2013 05:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 05:31 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 26 2013 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 26 2013 05:28 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 26 2013 05:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Noted.
I am not saying LM is town but I think it is very possible that he is just overwhelmed by the size and the players of this game. He is an easy target for scum and I don't like the people on the wagon that much.


What makes him different from Cephiro in regards to being an 'easy target'

Cephiro is an experienced player.


Players like Stutters and Sylencia are experienced players, but people often refer to them as "easy targets" or "lynchbait".

So? I think it is much easier for attack LM because they don't expect him to defend himself.


I don't know what this has to do with LM being scum or not. I don't care if scum would pick on a player like LM if he were town. In fact, most people this game have been ignoring LM. Day 1 most of the players just forgot about him or wrote him off, same with last night and today. Scum obviously aren't putting him up as an easy lynch target or they would have done it already by attacking him nonstop. Nothing he's done this game has showed me that he's town. Therefore, he should be lynched.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 18
JuggernautJason12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25758
Mini 412
Hyuk 199
firebathero 174
ggaemo 144
Dewaltoss 65
Mong 45
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 25
Dota 2
Gorgc9594
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu753
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2444
fl0m1018
Beastyqt752
KnowMe184
mouzStarbuck160
Livibee151
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King54
Trikslyr47
ToD36
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick969
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 21
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 10
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8433
• WagamamaTV290
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 42m
INu's Battles
17h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.