• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:57
CEST 06:57
KST 13:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7725 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 323 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 20:01 GMT
#2341
On September 24 2013 05:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:59 marvellosity wrote:
Don't like that VE list. No I don't.

Then kill me bbygrl. I wouldn't mind being spared of reading this mess


Why are you playing like this? Where's your ... va-va-voom this game, sweetheart?

You don't suit the woe-betide me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:01 GMT
#2342
On September 24 2013 05:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
As for as towns devouring themselves in recent games...it's basically EVERY game. I have no faith in TL towns any more and having not played town for an extended period of time in a game for a while, I am attempting to do my part in making up for it. The thing is, though, TL towns haven't been only devouring themselves due to terrible townplay (those it is a primary factor). I don't think I've seen a scumteam in the recent string of wins who hasn't deserved to win in any degree, and that to me would be what you are suggesting with your list.

No it's not? In what way? I'm not saying it's through concerted effort or by design that they're probably lurking - only that they don't have to. If they don't have to play, why would they?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 20:03 GMT
#2343
By the way, the issue I have with the list isn't the lack of active players. I wouldn't be able to pick out the active players I think are mafia right now.

Some of the names on there are haphazard, or some names I'm not entirely sure town-VE would have them on the list.

My brow is furrowed
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:03 GMT
#2344
On September 24 2013 05:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 05:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:59 marvellosity wrote:
Don't like that VE list. No I don't.

Then kill me bbygrl. I wouldn't mind being spared of reading this mess


Why are you playing like this? Where's your ... va-va-voom this game, sweetheart?

You don't suit the woe-betide me.

If we're being completely, brutally honest here, I'm in a slump in general with regard to Mafia. My confidence in myself and my reads is shot and I'm not the town-leading role-claiming madman I once was.

But yeah, I'd say that regardless of alignment in this spot, so I'm not sure what you're asking me that question for.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 20:04 GMT
#2345
On September 24 2013 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 05:01 marvellosity wrote:
On September 24 2013 05:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:59 marvellosity wrote:
Don't like that VE list. No I don't.

Then kill me bbygrl. I wouldn't mind being spared of reading this mess


Why are you playing like this? Where's your ... va-va-voom this game, sweetheart?

You don't suit the woe-betide me.

If we're being completely, brutally honest here, I'm in a slump in general with regard to Mafia. My confidence in myself and my reads is shot and I'm not the town-leading role-claiming madman I once was.

But yeah, I'd say that regardless of alignment in this spot, so I'm not sure what you're asking me that question for.


So I can judge for myself, is why.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 20:05 GMT
#2346
Alright so there seems to be a lot of people sheeping this assumption that because I flipped my read on Chairman Ray, I must be scum and must be disposed of. Guess I'll start by refuting that.

So this whole thing starts with yamato calling me scum and then sending out this:

On September 23 2013 21:47 yamato77 wrote:
RE: Sentinel

His read on Ray goes from this:

Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 07:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 07:11 yamato77 wrote:
I think if you read his posts, he has a clear understanding of what's happening in the game.


I just read his entire filter and he looks exactly like a guy who's playing his second (second? can't be more than fourth since he was previously in a newbie, someone confirm this) game. I don't see what would make him scummy.


To this, 2 hours later:

Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 09:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
After reviewing Chairman's filter, I have to agree that something is up here. Maybe a little south of neutral in my eyes. Might it be a product of coaching in the newbie game and nothing in this one?


To this, yet one more hour later:

Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 10:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm reading Ray's filter from newbie, he seems a lot more restricted here than there which is weird. Unless coaches were really on meth (holy shit I was coaching? nobody sent me any questions, I forgot all about it), I can't really say why he would regress in his ability to post substance.

Better than yamato I guess.

##Vote: Chairman Ray


With basically nothing in between except filler posts.

Like I said, he is mafia.


So what happened in those two hours was a realization - during my 07:27 post, I was going off of solely Chairman's current filter in the game, a constricted play that mirrors the attitude I had during my own first game, Hammer Mini.

My mentality was this: He wanted to do something without attracting attention. Yes that's a scum tell under normal conditions, but as someone in his second third game that's someone who doesn't want to stick out because he doesn't want to get either a) shot, if he is town, or b) lynched, as any role. That's what I see when I look at a post like this.

You can argue that I'm biased towards townie while yamato is biased towards scum, so we just saw both sides of a different coin. This is also why I voted for him, because I believed that tunneling someone who I believed (correctly, as we later saw) to be town, while having posted several other good reads, is scumworthy - yamato, being biased towards scumreads, was pushing town players and twisting their cases to look scummy.

Then marv comes along and posts this three minutes later:

On September 23 2013 07:30 marvellosity wrote:
Good grief, Ray's posts looked constructed in his newbie game. That's kinda disappointing.


Now this was the point where I started to question my position on Chairman. I actually ended up discarding my read on Coagulation once I became aware of his meta (I believe marv pointed that one out too), and so I checked out Ray's filter from his other game, Newbie Mafia XLVII.

Much more relaxed and intelligent posting. He pushes a case on LordVelocity which was only stopped by his mislynch. From what I'm able to gather, since I've only read his filter and not the rest of the game, Ray seems to be stirring up discussion, poking at what he believes to be a scumslip and also participating in a discussion pertaining to Umasi, something unrelated to his defense or his immediate target.

His play contracted in style and in Newbie he showed to be capable of doing things (to some extent) that a good townie should - discussing, clarifying, and bringing out things he finds scummy so that others defended them. I actually skimmed Ver's analysis of XXX and remember something in the back of my mind about new blues being very secretive so they don't accidentally get shot or mislynched. I didn't remember it well enough to consider it, but did once I saw Ray flip blue. But at this point I was unaware, so I was beginning to agree with yamato - this guy might have been red after all.

Koshi you never answered my question about the 1/5 lurkers

So here's my mentality at this point, right?

On September 23 2013 09:39 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
After reviewing Chairman's filter, I have to agree that something is up here. Maybe a little south of neutral in my eyes. Might it be a product of coaching in the newbie game and nothing in this one?


At this point I was also slated to die, but with 3 hours plus I would have some time to contribute to the scumhunt and either push my reads or prolong my own. I was off of yamato, so if I wanted to push, I'd need some time.

Then this happened:

On September 23 2013 10:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 10:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Deadline is in approximately 30 minutes


OP said deadline was at 10 PST?


And this is where I shifted into panic mode. I didn't have 3 hours, I had 30 minutes, and the votecount said I was going to die. I'd rather find a red player to lynch than get mislynched myself. So what do I do? I can't construct a persuasive case in 30 minutes, so might as well sheep someone who I think is scum. Cue me convincing myself through rereads of Chairman's filter that he's playing unusually restrictive, and with my previous defense of him ruled out with the Newbie filter, he must be red.

(##Vote Chairman Ray)

Then he flips blue, I remember Ver's post, and the rest is history.

On September 23 2013 21:51 marvellosity wrote:
And also, Sentinel has been added to the shitlist. It's not so much that he changed his mind, but the manner is just awful. The same content goes from "nothing looks scummy" to "he is the best chance to flip mafia today" with nothing in between. There's nothing to indicate why the massive change.


Ironic, your post inspired me to do it
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 23 2013 20:06 GMT
#2347
On September 24 2013 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 05:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
As for as towns devouring themselves in recent games...it's basically EVERY game. I have no faith in TL towns any more and having not played town for an extended period of time in a game for a while, I am attempting to do my part in making up for it. The thing is, though, TL towns haven't been only devouring themselves due to terrible townplay (those it is a primary factor). I don't think I've seen a scumteam in the recent string of wins who hasn't deserved to win in any degree, and that to me would be what you are suggesting with your list.

No it's not? In what way? I'm not saying it's through concerted effort or by design that they're probably lurking - only that they don't have to. If they don't have to play, why would they?

They do have to, because a great number of those on your list have been under suspicion at one point or another. It hasn't changed what they've been doing in thread, however.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 20:06 GMT
#2348
the thing is, VE, you seemed quite enthusiastic to play this game when we were nattering on TS the other weekend.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:06 GMT
#2349
Well rayn had questions and we had a dialogue about one of the names I included, yet you have asked no questions and mentioned no names you dislike Marv. Yet problems you have apparently. Let's hear them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 20:06 GMT
#2350
EBWOP 07:17 not 07:27
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 23 2013 20:07 GMT
#2351
On September 24 2013 05:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well rayn had questions and we had a dialogue about one of the names I included, yet you have asked no questions and mentioned no names you dislike Marv. Yet problems you have apparently. Let's hear them.

I will sit back and observe this conversation.
And by that I mean I'm gone for 2-3h and will read it when I come back.
Play nice, kids!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 20:10 GMT
#2352
On September 24 2013 05:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well rayn had questions and we had a dialogue about one of the names I included, yet you have asked no questions and mentioned no names you dislike Marv. Yet problems you have apparently. Let's hear them.


gumshoe has already mentioned, and no amount of 'splainin is gonna make that one look ok.

I also find your coag read unlikely I guess? He actually made some posts. I dunno, maybe it's not so bad.

Just... it's hard to explain, and I'm not going to damn you for your list. Or, if at a later time I am trying to lynch you, I'll provide a better explanation. Maybe it's fine.

I'm just sad that you're sad, and I'm even more sad that it makes reading you much more difficult.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 20:12 GMT
#2353
Normally when you have your big reads you're like "this this and these dudes are scum! Bold Red! And here's why! x y z a b c 1 2 3!"

Instead of a collection of tidbits.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:12 GMT
#2354
Here I'll give you a useless bit of self meta to chew on.

If I were scum, I'd be loudly arguing with anyone calling me scum in an attempt to look emotionally invested for your benefit (if you're town, which I think you are). Whether you like that I point this out now or not, you know the truth in that statement.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 20:13 GMT
#2355
If you were uninvested for any reason as mafia, I don't think you necessarily would, I think you could try to manipulate people this way.

You know you're good at emotional twisty-twisty.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 20:15 GMT
#2356
On September 24 2013 04:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
OO just isn't as engaged as I expect him to be at this stage in the game. A lot of stuff has happened, a lot of people have said things they can be held to, and OO isn't prodding/poking people the way I've come to expect him to as town. Most of his posts have stank of "Hi guys, I'm here and reading and am townie just like you!"

Coag is mostly a gut feeling. I feel like I'd be further up on his scum list if he were town - I haven't done a whole lot this game and it's raising a lot of peoples' hackles, but not Coag's.

gumshoe is the lurkiest lurker. I feel like scum are lurking, and no one is drawing attention to gumshoe like at all. This is suspicious to me, but it's also not conclusive. Again, mostly feels.

I also strongly disagree with you on OO. Usually in games i could flip a coin and that would tell me OO's alignment more accurately than me trying to read his posts and figure out his alignment. I don't think i have ever been right on him when i have been town, every time i call him town he ends up being scum and vice versa. Me even being able to have a townread on him (and having confidence in it) is why for me he is town. When he has been talking he has been talking about stuff he has imo been talking about important stuff and mirroresd my thoughts pretty well. I don't understand where you get this "Hi guys, I'm here and reading and am townie just like you!" thing. Could you elaborate more on that?

I can't say anything about Coag, because my read on him is also a gut feel. I was interested in knowing more about it if you had some new information to offer. Apparently you don't.

On the lurkers/gumshoe thingy:
On September 24 2013 04:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Not by others of their team - I'm saying by others in general. I'm saying that scum would NOT mention their teammates as lurker-lynch candidates...therefor, whoever of the non-posters has been mentioned the least is the MOST likely to be scum.

Before you ask, I haven't like cross-referenced the people I've marked as red and found that they haven't mentioned gumshoe or anything, this is all strictly from my memory of the thread from reading it as it's gone along. NOT based on evidence I've found or connections I've drawn between specific players.

Okay well, the thing is i do not think anyone of those people have been mentioned by anyone besides "has not posted" lists.
I really don't understand where you get this "feeling" you have seen them being mentioned (other than gumshoe)..

table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 20:15 GMT
#2357
I don't really know how to pursue this right now anyway.

You gonna be doin' some lynch-pushing tomorrow instead of abdicating responsibility like yesterday, dear?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:15 GMT
#2358


Anyway, enough about my meta. Talk to me about who's scum. Like, what do you think about Mattchew? Mocsta seems to have no problem with his weak +1 to my suspicion. What about you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 23 2013 20:17 GMT
#2359
On September 24 2013 05:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Here I'll give you a useless bit of self meta to chew on.

If I were scum, I'd be loudly arguing with anyone calling me scum in an attempt to look emotionally invested for your benefit (if you're town, which I think you are). Whether you like that I point this out now or not, you know the truth in that statement.


Not raging against attacks (I still rage against what I view as stupidity, but recent games have shown that I am equally capable of being just as stupid as the people I rage against) is not an indicator of alignment. Using meta on yourself doesn't work. Other people are supposed to use meta to argue against/for you. If you're aware of your meta, then you can change your actions at will.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 20:18 GMT
#2360
I did mention him earlier. I said that I didn't have a problem with the +1 as much as the fact that was where his vote ended up.

We both have some extensive experience with OO. I think he be town. I think he had like 4 pages of filter in however many cycles he was alive in his last mafia game? He has 5 here already. I'm not sure I agree with you on your "involved" thing. He's seemed more involved than I actually expected.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 27
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft474
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1031
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1079
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 4m
INu's Battles
7h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 4m
Replay Cast
18h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.