• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:04
CEST 21:04
KST 04:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8048 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 323 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 18:13 GMT
#2301
Btw JAT, if you are still here. Who are your scumreads?
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 23 2013 18:27 GMT
#2302
On September 24 2013 02:53 kushm4sta wrote:
Lol wtf is the point of all these detailed as Fuck vig lists


It's so people can look active without actually doing anything.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 23 2013 18:29 GMT
#2303
On September 24 2013 03:27 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 02:53 kushm4sta wrote:
Lol wtf is the point of all these detailed as Fuck vig lists


It's so people can look active without actually doing anything.

Yup I'm clearly guilty of that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 23 2013 18:38 GMT
#2304
On September 24 2013 03:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Btw JAT, if you are still here. Who are your scumreads?

I still don't have very strong reads. There are a few people I am relatively confident are town but noone I am sure is scum.
People that look bad and come to mind are FT (no improvement and the lynch doesn't make him look better), Risen (I have to admit I don't know this guy at all so maybe he is just a player who doesn't give a fuck at all? - really anti town though), kush (as you said he can do better we will see Day2). I am also slightly suspicious of Mocsta because of his voting behaviour yesterday and because he obviously has a quite strong townread on me (I mean there is nothing wrong with it but the last player who read me town strongly while nobody else did was scum). I wouldn't lynch him though.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 18:42 GMT
#2305
On September 24 2013 03:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 03:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Btw JAT, if you are still here. Who are your scumreads?

I still don't have very strong reads. There are a few people I am relatively confident are town but noone I am sure is scum.
People that look bad and come to mind are FT (no improvement and the lynch doesn't make him look better), Risen (I have to admit I don't know this guy at all so maybe he is just a player who doesn't give a fuck at all? - really anti town though), kush (as you said he can do better we will see Day2). I am also slightly suspicious of Mocsta because of his voting behaviour yesterday and because he obviously has a quite strong townread on me (I mean there is nothing wrong with it but the last player who read me town strongly while nobody else did was scum). I wouldn't lynch him though.

Could you elaborate on the lynch thing on FT? Does that make him look worse? I don't really follow what do you mean by "the lynch does not make him look better". Also what specifically on Mocsta's voting behavior looks bad to you? I agree that his townread on you is weird.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 23 2013 18:47 GMT
#2306
For Mocsta basically this:
On September 23 2013 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
I'll tell you the oddest thing about Mocsta from my perspective.

He came into the thread with his Chairman case, and was really convinced by it, and upheld it repeatedly.

Then Wave expressed some kinda doubts and Mocsta is like "oh yeah, hmm" and just unvotes like that. Seems like he was pushed off it really easily given how absolutely convinced he sounded about it.

FT does not look better after the lynch because he was the second wagon besides a townie. Does not mean he has to be scum but it is absolutely possible. Some people even tried so save him (like geript).
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 18:49 GMT
#2307
But Mocsta swapped to FT at the last moment. Does that mean anything to you?
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 23 2013 18:51 GMT
#2308
If I remember this correctly he switched when ray was clearly in the lead so maybe he wanted to distance himself from the still happening lynch of a townie?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 23 2013 18:55 GMT
#2309
On September 24 2013 03:51 justanothertownie wrote:
If I remember this correctly he switched when ray was clearly in the lead so maybe he wanted to distance himself from the still happening lynch of a townie?

Are you looking for reasons to fit Mocsta's actions to your read of him?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 23 2013 18:59 GMT
#2310
On September 24 2013 03:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 03:51 justanothertownie wrote:
If I remember this correctly he switched when ray was clearly in the lead so maybe he wanted to distance himself from the still happening lynch of a townie?

Are you looking for reasons to fit Mocsta's actions to your read of him?

Nope the things I said are the reasons for my suspicion (not a real scumread right now) of him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 23 2013 19:00 GMT
#2311
Besides them there is nothing that really looks scummy to me about him.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:20 GMT
#2312
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 19:22 GMT
#2313
On September 24 2013 03:51 justanothertownie wrote:
If I remember this correctly he switched when ray was clearly in the lead so maybe he wanted to distance himself from the still happening lynch of a townie?

No that's not right. Mocsta switched one minute before the dedaline, the votes were at that time CR (6), FT (3) -> Mocsta made them CR (5), FT (4). Both of CR & FT had yet to vote.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 19:23 GMT
#2314
On September 24 2013 04:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.

gumshoe, Coag, OO.
explain those.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:26 GMT
#2315
OO just isn't as engaged as I expect him to be at this stage in the game. A lot of stuff has happened, a lot of people have said things they can be held to, and OO isn't prodding/poking people the way I've come to expect him to as town. Most of his posts have stank of "Hi guys, I'm here and reading and am townie just like you!"

Coag is mostly a gut feeling. I feel like I'd be further up on his scum list if he were town - I haven't done a whole lot this game and it's raising a lot of peoples' hackles, but not Coag's.

gumshoe is the lurkiest lurker. I feel like scum are lurking, and no one is drawing attention to gumshoe like at all. This is suspicious to me, but it's also not conclusive. Again, mostly feels.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
September 23 2013 19:28 GMT
#2316
On September 24 2013 04:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 03:51 justanothertownie wrote:
If I remember this correctly he switched when ray was clearly in the lead so maybe he wanted to distance himself from the still happening lynch of a townie?

No that's not right. Mocsta switched one minute before the dedaline, the votes were at that time CR (6), FT (3) -> Mocsta made them CR (5), FT (4). Both of CR & FT had yet to vote.

Hmm, that's closer than I thought. Hard to see the real motivations here because it was chaotic and nobody knew when the deadline really was. Seems like it would only make sense for scum Mocsta to change if FT was town (otherwise it would be really ballsy).
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 19:28 GMT
#2317
On September 24 2013 04:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
OO just isn't as engaged as I expect him to be at this stage in the game. A lot of stuff has happened, a lot of people have said things they can be held to, and OO isn't prodding/poking people the way I've come to expect him to as town. Most of his posts have stank of "Hi guys, I'm here and reading and am townie just like you!"

Coag is mostly a gut feeling. I feel like I'd be further up on his scum list if he were town - I haven't done a whole lot this game and it's raising a lot of peoples' hackles, but not Coag's.

gumshoe is the lurkiest lurker. I feel like scum are lurking, and no one is drawing attention to gumshoe like at all. This is suspicious to me, but it's also not conclusive. Again, mostly feels.

Okay so what differentiates gumshoe from Xzavier, Onegu and Zenatsu?
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 23 2013 19:30 GMT
#2318
On September 24 2013 04:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.

I'm pretty bothered by the fact that many of these red names are present in my vig-list in one form or another.
Do you really believe that the entire scumteam is being lurky/useless and they do not have one strong member?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:32 GMT
#2319
On September 24 2013 04:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
OO just isn't as engaged as I expect him to be at this stage in the game. A lot of stuff has happened, a lot of people have said things they can be held to, and OO isn't prodding/poking people the way I've come to expect him to as town. Most of his posts have stank of "Hi guys, I'm here and reading and am townie just like you!"

Coag is mostly a gut feeling. I feel like I'd be further up on his scum list if he were town - I haven't done a whole lot this game and it's raising a lot of peoples' hackles, but not Coag's.

gumshoe is the lurkiest lurker. I feel like scum are lurking, and no one is drawing attention to gumshoe like at all. This is suspicious to me, but it's also not conclusive. Again, mostly feels.

Okay so what differentiates gumshoe from Xzavier, Onegu and Zenatsu?

Well strictly speaking, nothing...but I feel like I've seen those three names brought by others up more. I might be misremembering, or remembering Xz and Onegu from playing with them before maybe, but that's my reasoning. Again, that read is mostly gut and hard to explain. I don't expect you to like it, only acknowledge it and take it into account if/when I flip.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:33 GMT
#2320
On September 24 2013 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.

I'm pretty bothered by the fact that many of these red names are present in my vig-list in one form or another.
Do you really believe that the entire scumteam is being lurky/useless and they do not have one strong member?

I would consider both OO and Mattchew to be strong members.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 58
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 13
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto14
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3524
Khaldor1381
crisheroes1036
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
fl0m916
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck274
KnowMe238
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King57
Trikslyr38
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• StrangeGG 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8731
• WagamamaTV461
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur250
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 57m
INu's Battles
16h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.