• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8859 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 323 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 19:34 GMT
#2321
Vig VE! He's scum.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:34 GMT
#2322
Just cool your tits rayn.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 19:35 GMT
#2323
On September 24 2013 04:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
OO just isn't as engaged as I expect him to be at this stage in the game. A lot of stuff has happened, a lot of people have said things they can be held to, and OO isn't prodding/poking people the way I've come to expect him to as town. Most of his posts have stank of "Hi guys, I'm here and reading and am townie just like you!"

Coag is mostly a gut feeling. I feel like I'd be further up on his scum list if he were town - I haven't done a whole lot this game and it's raising a lot of peoples' hackles, but not Coag's.

gumshoe is the lurkiest lurker. I feel like scum are lurking, and no one is drawing attention to gumshoe like at all. This is suspicious to me, but it's also not conclusive. Again, mostly feels.

Okay so what differentiates gumshoe from Xzavier, Onegu and Zenatsu?

Well strictly speaking, nothing...but I feel like I've seen those three names brought by others up more. I might be misremembering, or remembering Xz and Onegu from playing with them before maybe, but that's my reasoning. Again, that read is mostly gut and hard to explain. I don't expect you to like it, only acknowledge it and take it into account if/when I flip.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 19:37 GMT
#2324
Can you quote me one post that says anything about about those three people but not about gumshoe?
Can you quote all of those guys filter to me and tell me why they are not red in your list?
table for two on a tv tray
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
September 23 2013 19:39 GMT
#2325
Hey guys, just spotted the PM saying I'm in the game. Reading 117 pages now, I'll be back in a few hours
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:39 GMT
#2326
No, I'm not going to do those things rayn...nor am I going to push for a gumshoe lynch tomorrow based on all of this. You asked me and I answered. Get the fuck over it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 19:44 GMT
#2327
On September 24 2013 04:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
No, I'm not going to do those things rayn...nor am I going to push for a gumshoe lynch tomorrow based on all of this. You asked me and I answered. Get the fuck over it.

My problem is this. None of those guys have posted once. All but Onegu got replaced..
Why do you bring up gumshoe but noone else?
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 23 2013 19:46 GMT
#2328
On September 24 2013 04:39 deconduo wrote:
Hey guys, just spotted the PM saying I'm in the game. Reading 117 pages now, I'll be back in a few hours

Thank you.

On September 24 2013 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.

I'm pretty bothered by the fact that many of these red names are present in my vig-list in one form or another.
Do you really believe that the entire scumteam is being lurky/useless and they do not have one strong member?

I would consider both OO and Mattchew to be strong members.

I've never played with Mattchew before, so I can only base my thoughts of him on this game's performance and so far, I'm not impressed. OO is a different story, and yes, at times he can be a prolific poster and a good scumteam member. He is also apparently capable of spectacular blunders as scum.

The point of my question is, neither of these players can be declared to be influential or strong within this game; as such there is NOBODY on your entire redlist who I would consider a strong player, and that to me, is suspect. It is incredibly easy to pick out the weaker half of the player list and throw a bunch of red names on there because it will either be difficult for them to retaliate or prove their innocence, or because there hasn't been a great deal of counter-discussion with or involving those players that could implicate you above anyone else.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:46 GMT
#2329
I told you already - because based on my (admittedly fragmented and not-quite-completely-reliable) memory gumshoe has been MENTIONED BY OTHERS the least.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:48 GMT
#2330
On September 24 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:39 deconduo wrote:
Hey guys, just spotted the PM saying I'm in the game. Reading 117 pages now, I'll be back in a few hours

Thank you.

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.

I'm pretty bothered by the fact that many of these red names are present in my vig-list in one form or another.
Do you really believe that the entire scumteam is being lurky/useless and they do not have one strong member?

I would consider both OO and Mattchew to be strong members.

I've never played with Mattchew before, so I can only base my thoughts of him on this game's performance and so far, I'm not impressed. OO is a different story, and yes, at times he can be a prolific poster and a good scumteam member. He is also apparently capable of spectacular blunders as scum.

The point of my question is, neither of these players can be declared to be influential or strong within this game; as such there is NOBODY on your entire redlist who I would consider a strong player, and that to me, is suspect. It is incredibly easy to pick out the weaker half of the player list and throw a bunch of red names on there because it will either be difficult for them to retaliate or prove their innocence, or because there hasn't been a great deal of counter-discussion with or involving those players that could implicate you above anyone else.

Only if you start from the assumption that I'm scum. The list and its contents are for when that consideration is no longer an issue Wave.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 19:49 GMT
#2331
On September 24 2013 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
I told you already - because based on my (admittedly fragmented and not-quite-completely-reliable) memory gumshoe has been MENTIONED BY OTHERS the least.

Okay we are making progress here. Why would mafia mention only their member and not other non-posters in case gumshoe is scum? Or if a townie brings up gumshoe and not the other non-posters, how does that make him more likely scum than the others?
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 23 2013 19:51 GMT
#2332
On September 24 2013 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:39 deconduo wrote:
Hey guys, just spotted the PM saying I'm in the game. Reading 117 pages now, I'll be back in a few hours

Thank you.

On September 24 2013 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.

I'm pretty bothered by the fact that many of these red names are present in my vig-list in one form or another.
Do you really believe that the entire scumteam is being lurky/useless and they do not have one strong member?

I would consider both OO and Mattchew to be strong members.

I've never played with Mattchew before, so I can only base my thoughts of him on this game's performance and so far, I'm not impressed. OO is a different story, and yes, at times he can be a prolific poster and a good scumteam member. He is also apparently capable of spectacular blunders as scum.

The point of my question is, neither of these players can be declared to be influential or strong within this game; as such there is NOBODY on your entire redlist who I would consider a strong player, and that to me, is suspect. It is incredibly easy to pick out the weaker half of the player list and throw a bunch of red names on there because it will either be difficult for them to retaliate or prove their innocence, or because there hasn't been a great deal of counter-discussion with or involving those players that could implicate you above anyone else.

Only if you start from the assumption that I'm scum. The list and its contents are for when that consideration is no longer an issue Wave.

How and when will that no longer be an issue? Do you believe that you will be able to prove yourself as the day progresses? Because I look forward to that. As it stands atm I have you at 'having a bad game' or 'scum.' Both equally possible.

I'm not assuming you're scum necessarily, VE, but I find it very hard to believe that a town VE's list is this.....'easy.' Of course it is entirely possible as well that all of the scum this game ARE contained within weak posters/lurkers, I just choose to remain skeptical of that at the current time.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:52 GMT
#2333
Not by others of their team - I'm saying by others in general. I'm saying that scum would NOT mention their teammates as lurker-lynch candidates...therefor, whoever of the non-posters has been mentioned the least is the MOST likely to be scum.

Before you ask, I haven't like cross-referenced the people I've marked as red and found that they haven't mentioned gumshoe or anything, this is all strictly from my memory of the thread from reading it as it's gone along. NOT based on evidence I've found or connections I've drawn between specific players.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:52 GMT
#2334
On September 24 2013 04:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:39 deconduo wrote:
Hey guys, just spotted the PM saying I'm in the game. Reading 117 pages now, I'll be back in a few hours

Thank you.

On September 24 2013 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.

I'm pretty bothered by the fact that many of these red names are present in my vig-list in one form or another.
Do you really believe that the entire scumteam is being lurky/useless and they do not have one strong member?

I would consider both OO and Mattchew to be strong members.

I've never played with Mattchew before, so I can only base my thoughts of him on this game's performance and so far, I'm not impressed. OO is a different story, and yes, at times he can be a prolific poster and a good scumteam member. He is also apparently capable of spectacular blunders as scum.

The point of my question is, neither of these players can be declared to be influential or strong within this game; as such there is NOBODY on your entire redlist who I would consider a strong player, and that to me, is suspect. It is incredibly easy to pick out the weaker half of the player list and throw a bunch of red names on there because it will either be difficult for them to retaliate or prove their innocence, or because there hasn't been a great deal of counter-discussion with or involving those players that could implicate you above anyone else.

Only if you start from the assumption that I'm scum. The list and its contents are for when that consideration is no longer an issue Wave.

How and when will that no longer be an issue? Do you believe that you will be able to prove yourself as the day progresses? Because I look forward to that. As it stands atm I have you at 'having a bad game' or 'scum.' Both equally possible.

I'm not assuming you're scum necessarily, VE, but I find it very hard to believe that a town VE's list is this.....'easy.' Of course it is entirely possible as well that all of the scum this game ARE contained within weak posters/lurkers, I just choose to remain skeptical of that at the current time.

I just don't know why. You've seen towns devour themselves on this site as much as I have recently. Why is that so hard for you to believe?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 23 2013 19:57 GMT
#2335
On September 24 2013 04:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:39 deconduo wrote:
Hey guys, just spotted the PM saying I'm in the game. Reading 117 pages now, I'll be back in a few hours

Thank you.

On September 24 2013 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.

I'm pretty bothered by the fact that many of these red names are present in my vig-list in one form or another.
Do you really believe that the entire scumteam is being lurky/useless and they do not have one strong member?

I would consider both OO and Mattchew to be strong members.

I've never played with Mattchew before, so I can only base my thoughts of him on this game's performance and so far, I'm not impressed. OO is a different story, and yes, at times he can be a prolific poster and a good scumteam member. He is also apparently capable of spectacular blunders as scum.

The point of my question is, neither of these players can be declared to be influential or strong within this game; as such there is NOBODY on your entire redlist who I would consider a strong player, and that to me, is suspect. It is incredibly easy to pick out the weaker half of the player list and throw a bunch of red names on there because it will either be difficult for them to retaliate or prove their innocence, or because there hasn't been a great deal of counter-discussion with or involving those players that could implicate you above anyone else.

Only if you start from the assumption that I'm scum. The list and its contents are for when that consideration is no longer an issue Wave.

How and when will that no longer be an issue? Do you believe that you will be able to prove yourself as the day progresses? Because I look forward to that. As it stands atm I have you at 'having a bad game' or 'scum.' Both equally possible.

I'm not assuming you're scum necessarily, VE, but I find it very hard to believe that a town VE's list is this.....'easy.' Of course it is entirely possible as well that all of the scum this game ARE contained within weak posters/lurkers, I just choose to remain skeptical of that at the current time.

I just don't know why. You've seen towns devour themselves on this site as much as I have recently. Why is that so hard for you to believe?

Because that is my nature as a player. I have attempted to ditch the 'conspiracy theory' side of myself but it's just not happening anytime soon. I have always found it is better to prepare for the worst case scenarios (ie super-strong active scumteam) and hope for the best (a scumteam made up of lurk that we can vig into). It is ultimately more fruitful in my opinion to suspect everyone as often as I can so I don't let any 'confirmed townreads' in my mind slip by.

Again I admit, in this game it is certainly possible that the scumteam in its entirety is located in your redlist. But it certainly wouldn't be my first and most confident thought, nor would I necessarily think it to be the first thought of any confident town player who wants to consider any and all options.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 23 2013 19:58 GMT
#2336
On September 24 2013 04:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Not by others of their team - I'm saying by others in general. I'm saying that scum would NOT mention their teammates as lurker-lynch candidates...therefor, whoever of the non-posters has been mentioned the least is the MOST likely to be scum.

Before you ask, I haven't like cross-referenced the people I've marked as red and found that they haven't mentioned gumshoe or anything, this is all strictly from my memory of the thread from reading it as it's gone along. NOT based on evidence I've found or connections I've drawn between specific players.

Okay well, the thing is i do not think anyone of those people have been mentioned by anyone besides "has not posted" lists.
I really don't understand where you get this "feeling" you have seen them being mentioned (other than gumshoe)..
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:59 GMT
#2337
Oh in response to your question Wave, it will no longer be a concern when I flip to either scum, vig or lynch. When my alignment is made plain for all and is no longer a question. I MAY be able to prove myself townie, but I mean when I'm confirmed in the strictest sense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 19:59 GMT
#2338
Don't like that VE list. No I don't.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:00 GMT
#2339
On September 24 2013 04:59 marvellosity wrote:
Don't like that VE list. No I don't.

Then kill me bbygrl. I wouldn't mind being spared of reading this mess
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 23 2013 20:00 GMT
#2340
As for as towns devouring themselves in recent games...it's basically EVERY game. I have no faith in TL towns any more and having not played town for an extended period of time in a game for a while, I am attempting to do my part in making up for it. The thing is, though, TL towns haven't been only devouring themselves due to terrible townplay (those it is a primary factor). I don't think I've seen a scumteam in the recent string of wins who hasn't deserved to win in any degree, and that to me would be what you are suggesting with your list.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 446
Hyuk 266
Leta 220
Hyun 98
Hm[arnc] 33
ZergMaN 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm223
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g9356
WinterStarcraft515
Nina89
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream173
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Rush1492
• Lourlo1132
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 27m
INu's Battles
5h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 27m
Replay Cast
16h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.