On September 24 2013 05:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Here I'll give you a useless bit of self meta to chew on.
Here I'll give you a useless bit of self meta to chew on.
I know Risen. Thanks for the contribution.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
On September 24 2013 05:12 VisceraEyes wrote: Here I'll give you a useless bit of self meta to chew on. I know Risen. Thanks for the contribution. | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
On September 24 2013 05:22 VisceraEyes wrote: Well I have a problem with it - especially because that's where his vote ended up. It was my point and even I wasn't convinced enough for my vote to end up on Yamato at the end of the day. Yes, hence me saying my problem is that his vote stayed there, not the +1 itself ![]() I find it kinda hard to judge Matt. I'd have expected him to be bussing someone by now, ya know? And some of his posting feels quite loose and carefree. | ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
| ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
| ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
| ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
It's like being threatened by a blind toddler. | ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
| ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
just pissing off? | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Fake ones, or ones in their mind. Off you toddle now child. | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
Good news, I have wifi. Also, I am still alive. | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
If you read my posts you'd know how good I think a shot on VE is likely to be. And who I want vigid and people I'd generally approve of. If you're looking for a specific reaction then you're a fucking dumbass who should just read my god-damn posts. Capiche? | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
On September 24 2013 05:32 Coagulation wrote: So marv you dont have any reaction to me using my vigi shot on ve? just pissing off? Please use it on scum. | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
It's really surreal. | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
sigh | ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
On September 24 2013 05:37 marvellosity wrote: What is it this game with people wanting massive reactions from me about potential vig shots that I don't even know are real? It's really surreal. I dont want a "Massive reaction" from you marv. I would have settled for you just shutting the fuck up. | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|