• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8887 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 323 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 23 2013 20:43 GMT
#2381
Thread successfully shit upon?
I had a good night of sleep.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 23 2013 20:46 GMT
#2382
marvs the one that jumped at me with childish ad hominem bullshit when I was adressing the thread about my target thoughts.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:49 GMT
#2383
Well if you want to hit scum, I'm not ur guy Coag. If you just want information or to clear the air, then fire away.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 23 2013 20:49 GMT
#2384
Team effort. If you got eyes on scum use it and claim shot. Thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 20:51 GMT
#2385
On September 24 2013 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Sentinel. I simply said that mathematically there is only 1 scum between 5 lurkers unless you have a townread on all the active posters. I think it was as reply to geript saying there must be 2 scum in lurkercity.

Good news, I have wifi. Also, I am still alive.


Now I understand this rationale:
+ Show Spoiler +

On September 23 2013 09:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 09:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 09:06 Koshi wrote:
marv, you work so slow. I need to know who to vote for so I can go to bed.

LoneMeow is still voting for himself. The guy must be depressed that he can't solve the game D1 or something.
Chairman Ray. Could vote him. But would be kinda cruel if he gets misslynched D1 twice in a row lol.
Mocsta: could vote. I have this urge to follow VA. Had it last time as well. Dnu what that is all about.
FT, Sentinel: meh.

Voting 0-posters is bad btw. Unless you got townreads on everybody it is only 1/5 scum. Also, there are plenty replacements. Good ones as well. I like the replacements way more than the people that will be replaced. On average. A lot.


Why 1/5 specifically?

30 peepz, 6 scum, 1/5 scum, 5 lurkers, 1 scum.


Just didn't understand the wording. All good.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 23 2013 20:52 GMT
#2386
general thread sentiment seems to point at lonemeow but I dont like that shot much.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:55 GMT
#2387
On September 24 2013 05:52 Coagulation wrote:
general thread sentiment seems to point at lonemeow but I dont like that shot much.

Anything specific?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 23 2013 20:58 GMT
#2388
On September 24 2013 05:52 Coagulation wrote:
general thread sentiment seems to point at lonemeow but I dont like that shot much.

Thread sentiment is FT tbh.
LoneMeow is a good shot but really 50/50. Also, I am not disliking the guy. He cool. If he keeps trying. Like I said, cant believe scum let him play like that, and he was scum last game and didnt play so depressed then. So meh shot indeed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 23 2013 20:59 GMT
#2389
lonemeow seems way too scummy to actually be scum.. if that makes sense. and seems like there are too many people pushing for a vigi hit to be scum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 21:01 GMT
#2390
FT is a decent shot primarily because he might be mafia but also it gives us lots of information on the wagons. Knowing if it was town/town or town/mafia would be really nice.

Risen I'd like to see dead for being a worse version of coag. To repeat, his reaction to the lynch was "rofl" and his only contribution since then was saying something that VE had already pointed out in his own post.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 21:02 GMT
#2391
If we're going by "attention" as a metric, Risen's a really good one because he's so useless yet no-one really mentions him except me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 23 2013 21:03 GMT
#2392
Does Risen give 0 fucks when scum? Cuz in GoT he was quite tryhard townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 21:04 GMT
#2393
He doesn't usually give zero fucks as either alignment as far as I can tell. Which is why it might be quite nice to see him dead.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 21:04 GMT
#2394
Like, I've played mafia with Risen, and I've played town with Risen. This Risen is just nothingness.

Also my comma key is... sticky.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 23 2013 21:04 GMT
#2395
I like a Risen shot
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 23 2013 21:06 GMT
#2396
so I vigi shot risen and day 2 TF / lonemeow lynch
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 23 2013 21:06 GMT
#2397
tf = FT
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 21:07 GMT
#2398
The biggest reason I want him dead is that it pisses me off when people actively don't-try.

The only reason I'm not equally wanting a VA shot is that I gave up on VA a long time ago.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 23 2013 21:08 GMT
#2399
well it doesnt sound as good when you put it that way marv. Im looking to shoot scum not shit heads.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 23 2013 21:09 GMT
#2400
Nha. Dont totally like that. Shooting FT and then look at risen if needed way better. Like Risen more likely blue than FT ( if he normally cares). And FT more likely scum, and gives better info for day 2 discussion.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 446
Hyuk 266
Leta 220
Hyun 98
Hm[arnc] 33
ZergMaN 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm223
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g9356
WinterStarcraft515
Nina89
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream173
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Rush1492
• Lourlo1132
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 27m
INu's Battles
5h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 27m
Replay Cast
16h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.