• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:41
CEST 16:41
KST 23:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9478 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 323 Next
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 23 2013 22:03 GMT
#2421
Here until deadline now. Left before the nightpost since I was so pissed at the situation. (Deadline-thing) Still haven't caught up completely but doing my best. Sucks to see that we lynched a parity cop -_- Couldn't have started much worse. Questions I'll be fine with, I'll read the rest as quickly as I can to give you my thoughts on who is scum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 22:07 GMT
#2422
On September 24 2013 06:34 Zaragon wrote:
With FT, at first I had a genuine vibe from him, a distracted town catching up and giving decent points along the way. I found them similar to mine at that point.

After he disappeared and came back into the game (again) I didn't get a "town catching up" vibe, I got a scum "I have to make myself look townier, quick, something" vibe. When someone tries to make a case on me based on "fluff" and also votes Chairman Ray very late, obviously from my point of view they look very scummy.

That gives VE some good circumstances to drop from my scummiest reads--which would give me a better context read on FT since part of my town read on FT was how he read VE--but I don't know what to make of VE's posts now. There is no drive in those posts, town or scum.

VE what are your specific thoughts about FT?

I agree with you regarding how he returned (the second time) to the thread. I'd add that the first time he came back (and was "pointing things out as he was reading") I didn't feel the posts to be super genuine. Like, the placemarkers at the beginning (Pg 33, ect) felt more like he was trying to put out the vibe that he was reading and catching up more than actually labeling the posts as he was reading. Like, they were mostly just questions about specific posts or comments about posts in general that he was labeling with page numbers...could he not have just left the page-numbers off and achieved the same thing?

Something else I didn't like this post:
On September 23 2013 19:23 FirmTofu wrote:
Finally got some decent reads. :D

Firstly, I want to address the vigi situation.

As a vigilante you want to shoot the people who are currently useless and are unlikely to become useful in the future. I'll go through a few people and address the value of shooting them.

We have recent replacement inactives in Malongo, Deconduo, and Blazinghand. These guys deserve some time to catch up to the thread. Their deaths would not serve a higher purpose in the short-term.

Then we have people like VayneAuthority, kush, and VE. These are people that are capable of strong town games, but are currently either just trolling or posting with a subdued interest. I would say that this group of people becomes more easy to read as the game progresses, hence they aren't the best vig shots.

Tier 3 are people who are sitting in the semi-lurker category, but have some posts of substance. I would include Pandain, JAT, Mr.CC, Zaragon, Sentinel, Umasi, Stutters, and a few others I can't remember in this grouping. I believe that this group probably holds the majority of the scumteam. These are people that want to stay just above lurker territory so as to avoid suspicion. I think most of these guys would be good vig shots as long as some discretion is used.

Finally you have the completely useless. These are people that aren't trying to get better and aren't going to play better when asked. They are either hardcore lurking or posting little to no substance. Examples include Risen, Coag, and Lonemeow. Anyone who is in this category is a decent shot from a vig perspective, but is less likely to be scum than the previous category I mentioned.


The thing about this post is this: look at the first line. "Finally got some decent reads." Now look at the rest of the post. Zero reads. Like, okay fine...but if he was town why would he dedicate this whole post to trying to direct vigs then leave out ALL of his reads? He comes back in later with a singular scumread, but what about this abomination?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 22:10 GMT
#2423
The only thing that makes me think FT might be town was how the lynch went down yesterday. The lynch was pretty close, but with very few votes deciding the actual lynch. That leads me to believe that both of the wagons were town, and scum didn't particularly care who of the two candidates actually died.

However this is not conclusive and my own subjective opinion of how the voting panned out.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 23 2013 22:13 GMT
#2424
On September 24 2013 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 06:36 Risen wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
FT is a decent shot primarily because he might be mafia but also it gives us lots of information on the wagons. Knowing if it was town/town or town/mafia would be really nice.

Risen I'd like to see dead for being a worse version of coag. To repeat, his reaction to the lynch was "rofl" and his only contribution since then was saying something that VE had already pointed out in his own post.

Since when is self-excusing fillpost a good post?


Since when did he say it was a good post?

why respond to it, when you've not bothered playing any of the rest of the game so far?

you specifically chose to respond to a post which already pointed out that what it was saying wasn't worth much.

Just totally useless.


Are you scum? Did you just say in effect "Why are you pointing out bad posts? That's just filler"???
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
September 23 2013 22:14 GMT
#2425
First off, a 5/6 vote lynch in a 30 player game is pretty terrible. We need to be a lot more consolidated in our lynches or we'll be torn apart later on. I know there was some confusion over the deadline but that's still only a 2 hour difference.

I've tried to skim through the thread and as many relevant filters as possible, but there's a massive amount of reading to do. However I noticed that yamato has an awful lot of filler and not much actual content. Stuff like this:

On September 23 2013 11:40 yamato77 wrote:
Vote shenanigans make FT likely mafia


On September 23 2013 11:43 yamato77 wrote:
VE is also likely mafia


On September 23 2013 11:45 yamato77 wrote:
geript might also be mafia


And this:
On September 23 2013 08:25 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 08:24 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 08:23 yamato77 wrote:
On September 23 2013 08:12 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 08:11 yamato77 wrote:
On September 23 2013 08:08 ObviousOne wrote:
Yeah let's do Mocsta.

Why?

The reasons you came up with are not lining up for me.

Because he's disruptive and a jerk and It will make me feel good.

Can you expand this reasoning to include specific references?

No thanks. I'm good.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


On September 23 2013 08:36 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 08:35 Koshi wrote:
On September 23 2013 08:34 yamato77 wrote:
On September 23 2013 08:31 Koshi wrote:
On September 23 2013 08:29 yamato77 wrote:
On September 23 2013 08:27 Koshi wrote:
On September 23 2013 08:02 yamato77 wrote:
On September 23 2013 08:01 Koshi wrote:
@yamato77: Well, his first post was a really easy way for scum to enter the thread. Say some stuff about himself mainly that his reads are bad and that you shouldn't pay too much attention to him. Ending with being open for questions if there are any.

@rayn: WoS made a big ass post about secret taktics and it reminded me of his sekret tactics in Persona.

@marv: I am here, reading everything. I don't know what to do.

@JAT: Yes, I play different this time. I think it is because it is a big game now. I don't remember what I did right in Aperture that I am not doing now, probably activity.

Read through his vote on LoneMeow and give me your honest interpretation.

On September 23 2013 04:31 Chairman Ray wrote:
On September 23 2013 04:14 LoneMeow wrote:
I can't get a scum read on anyone but Umasi, and I'm notoriously biased against him so that's almost guaranteed to be wrong. I'll vote him anyway since I have to vote someone. Not sure I'll wake up for the deadline but I'll try.

Chairman Ray is lynchbait like in my last newbie, so probably town. IMHO his "last hour shenigans" plan is terrible, though.

##Vote: Umasi

Here for a while if you want to ask me something.


Why would you say that voting Umasi is a terrible idea, yet vote him anyways? It seems to me like you are scum trying to get achieve a town mislynch D1, but unable to muster up any strong cases on anybody. So instead of posting a weak case against them and have everyone call you out on it, you beat us to the punch by telling us your case is poor to begin with. If you are really town, then a town who intentionally makes a bad vote is still hurting town.

##Vote: LoneMeow

I actually have no problem with the reason why CR voted LM. But that last sentence is really strange. Remove that last sentence and I actually like it, but that last sentence is just strange. Don't know why that was added.


So, outside of his first post, is there anything meaningful that would make you lean one way or the other about him?

Well he is attacking me for 2 reasons that you shut down immediately. He even brought it up again and you shot it down again. After that he is still on my ass. Dnu, what that is all about.

Meh, he explained it well enough IMO. I'm having second thoughts about his lynch.

Well, find us somebody else!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


On September 23 2013 11:03 yamato77 wrote:
This game is retarded.


This sort of stuff is scattered throughout his filter, though he does have the occasional content post.




Far worse however is Risen. He repeated calls out filler posts:

On September 24 2013 03:27 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 02:53 kushm4sta wrote:
Lol wtf is the point of all these detailed as Fuck vig lists


It's so people can look active without actually doing anything.


On September 24 2013 06:36 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
FT is a decent shot primarily because he might be mafia but also it gives us lots of information on the wagons. Knowing if it was town/town or town/mafia would be really nice.

Risen I'd like to see dead for being a worse version of coag. To repeat, his reaction to the lynch was "rofl" and his only contribution since then was saying something that VE had already pointed out in his own post.

Since when is self-excusing fillpost a good post?


On September 22 2013 08:12 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 08:08 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:38 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:12 kushm4sta wrote:
how am i thread police stutters?



By asking for modkills, calling people out for spamming instead of playing? I'd say it's a fitting description


Asking for modkills was a joke mostly. Obviously it wasn't going to happen.
Telling them to stop spamming was definitely a joke. Notice how I used 2 posts unnecessarily and thus spammed myself

This is useless/bad/filler


Yet he doesn't have a single post in his <1 page filter worth reading. As far as vig shots go, he would be at the top of the list.



Mostly for my own benefit, but might help others

Day/Night Posts
+ Show Spoiler +
Day 1
Night 1

Filters
+ Show Spoiler +
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe -> Blazinghand
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier -> deconduo
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu -> Malongo
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

9: Chairman Ray - Town Parity Cop, Lynched Day 1
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 22:15 GMT
#2426
On September 24 2013 07:13 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:36 Risen wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
FT is a decent shot primarily because he might be mafia but also it gives us lots of information on the wagons. Knowing if it was town/town or town/mafia would be really nice.

Risen I'd like to see dead for being a worse version of coag. To repeat, his reaction to the lynch was "rofl" and his only contribution since then was saying something that VE had already pointed out in his own post.

Since when is self-excusing fillpost a good post?


Since when did he say it was a good post?

why respond to it, when you've not bothered playing any of the rest of the game so far?

you specifically chose to respond to a post which already pointed out that what it was saying wasn't worth much.

Just totally useless.


Are you scum? Did you just say in effect "Why are you pointing out bad posts? That's just filler"???


Are you monumentally dumb?

VE said "I know self-meta isn't relevant, but here's a little tidbit"

then you spent a whole post explaining why self-meta isn't relevant.

Brilliant, Risen. Your brilliance and intelligence is truly astounding.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 22:16 GMT
#2427
On September 24 2013 07:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 07:13 Risen wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:36 Risen wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
FT is a decent shot primarily because he might be mafia but also it gives us lots of information on the wagons. Knowing if it was town/town or town/mafia would be really nice.

Risen I'd like to see dead for being a worse version of coag. To repeat, his reaction to the lynch was "rofl" and his only contribution since then was saying something that VE had already pointed out in his own post.

Since when is self-excusing fillpost a good post?


Since when did he say it was a good post?

why respond to it, when you've not bothered playing any of the rest of the game so far?

you specifically chose to respond to a post which already pointed out that what it was saying wasn't worth much.

Just totally useless.


Are you scum? Did you just say in effect "Why are you pointing out bad posts? That's just filler"???


Are you monumentally dumb?

VE said "I know self-meta isn't relevant, but here's a little tidbit"

then you spent a whole post explaining why self-meta isn't relevant.

Brilliant, Risen. Your brilliance and intelligence is truly astounding.

Agree/Disagree re: FT?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 23 2013 22:16 GMT
#2428
Shoot FT peepz. Going to sleep now.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 22:17 GMT
#2429
On September 24 2013 07:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 07:15 marvellosity wrote:
On September 24 2013 07:13 Risen wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:36 Risen wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
FT is a decent shot primarily because he might be mafia but also it gives us lots of information on the wagons. Knowing if it was town/town or town/mafia would be really nice.

Risen I'd like to see dead for being a worse version of coag. To repeat, his reaction to the lynch was "rofl" and his only contribution since then was saying something that VE had already pointed out in his own post.

Since when is self-excusing fillpost a good post?


Since when did he say it was a good post?

why respond to it, when you've not bothered playing any of the rest of the game so far?

you specifically chose to respond to a post which already pointed out that what it was saying wasn't worth much.

Just totally useless.


Are you scum? Did you just say in effect "Why are you pointing out bad posts? That's just filler"???


Are you monumentally dumb?

VE said "I know self-meta isn't relevant, but here's a little tidbit"

then you spent a whole post explaining why self-meta isn't relevant.

Brilliant, Risen. Your brilliance and intelligence is truly astounding.

Agree/Disagree re: FT?


I agree with everything really, including your reservations about the vote numbers.

would be kinda lovely just to magically know his alignment ;p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 22:21 GMT
#2430
On September 24 2013 07:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 07:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 07:15 marvellosity wrote:
On September 24 2013 07:13 Risen wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:37 marvellosity wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:36 Risen wrote:
On September 24 2013 06:01 marvellosity wrote:
FT is a decent shot primarily because he might be mafia but also it gives us lots of information on the wagons. Knowing if it was town/town or town/mafia would be really nice.

Risen I'd like to see dead for being a worse version of coag. To repeat, his reaction to the lynch was "rofl" and his only contribution since then was saying something that VE had already pointed out in his own post.

Since when is self-excusing fillpost a good post?


Since when did he say it was a good post?

why respond to it, when you've not bothered playing any of the rest of the game so far?

you specifically chose to respond to a post which already pointed out that what it was saying wasn't worth much.

Just totally useless.


Are you scum? Did you just say in effect "Why are you pointing out bad posts? That's just filler"???


Are you monumentally dumb?

VE said "I know self-meta isn't relevant, but here's a little tidbit"

then you spent a whole post explaining why self-meta isn't relevant.

Brilliant, Risen. Your brilliance and intelligence is truly astounding.

Agree/Disagree re: FT?


I agree with everything really, including your reservations about the vote numbers.

would be kinda lovely just to magically know his alignment ;p

Well which do you find to be more likely? Right now I'm leaning scum...the page number'd posts things seems too contrived to come from a townie. Like...I'm town and I've been saying for like 3 hours that I'm catching up, but I've felt no desire to label what page I'm on. What's the point?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 22:22 GMT
#2431
because people are weird is why.

i think he's more likely to flip mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 23 2013 22:22 GMT
#2432
I'm back. All caught up. I'm starting to have reservations about my case on Zaragon :/
brb doing some filter diving.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 22:23 GMT
#2433
On September 24 2013 07:22 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm back. All caught up. I'm starting to have reservations about my case on Zaragon :/
brb doing some filter diving.


Firm, you claimed before you have "real reads"

was it just Zaragon or was there other shit?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 23 2013 22:24 GMT
#2434
On September 24 2013 07:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 07:22 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm back. All caught up. I'm starting to have reservations about my case on Zaragon :/
brb doing some filter diving.


Firm, you claimed before you have "real reads"

was it just Zaragon or was there other shit?

There was other shit, but Zaragon was my top read.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 22:24 GMT
#2435
On September 24 2013 07:24 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 07:23 marvellosity wrote:
On September 24 2013 07:22 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm back. All caught up. I'm starting to have reservations about my case on Zaragon :/
brb doing some filter diving.


Firm, you claimed before you have "real reads"

was it just Zaragon or was there other shit?

There was other shit, but Zaragon was my top read.


could you just like, tell us about some of the other shit before you filter dive?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 22:26 GMT
#2436
Merv I'm gonna say this because I feel obligated. You're agreeing with me more than I'd expect you to as town. As town I generally expect you to tell me that I'm wrong more than you have this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 22:27 GMT
#2437
To clarify: I don't think this makes you scum, it just makes me uneasy with my townread of you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 22:28 GMT
#2438
On September 24 2013 07:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Merv I'm gonna say this because I feel obligated. You're agreeing with me more than I'd expect you to as town. As town I generally expect you to tell me that I'm wrong more than you have this game.


isn't this the first time i've really agreed with you?

shrug. doesn't matter to me either way.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 22:29 GMT
#2439
tbh you should know i'm town, if i were mafia i'd have told you your alignment by now

P.S. i also disagreed with quite a bit of your list, so dunno where you're getting the whole agreeing thing from
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2013 22:30 GMT
#2440
Firm, I'd really like that stuff BEFORE you do whatever you're doing now, darling.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 49
CosmosSc2 35
trigger 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53008
Shuttle 9451
FanTaSy 1737
BeSt 660
Horang2 490
Larva 150
Soma 145
Sexy 144
Last 115
Mind 102
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 93
Pusan 83
Zeus 77
Hyun 64
hero 62
Killer 52
Aegong 47
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
PianO 22
Rock 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4337
qojqva2278
Dendi1430
420jenkins530
Fuzer 52
Counter-Strike
fl0m3233
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Liquid`Hasu735
Other Games
B2W.Neo847
Beastyqt531
Mlord432
byalli409
Livibee213
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS134
KnowMe96
Mew2King61
QueenE56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1782
League of Legends
• Nemesis3433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 19m
Replay Cast
8h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.