• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7941 users

Basterd Mini Mafia - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2013 15:14 GMT
#2641
By the way Jarjar (if you're reading this) I don't 'blame' you for your mislynch or anything.

I was really sure gumshoe and WoS weren't mafia, and that's what you were pushing. It was my bad for not distinguishing wrong and scum, and for being too afraid to push s0lstice.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 09 2013 15:16 GMT
#2642
Actually, one thing that struck me also is how bad an argument like "you are not thinking from the X PoV right now, therefore you are scum" really is. It was stuff like that which almost killed both me and Rayn on D1 and I even fell for it myself during D2 when I thought WoS was scum just because he played the "wrong" way. Even with the same role, some people just plays a different way than you, and just because they do, its not a scum tell at all.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2013 15:18 GMT
#2643
Kind of annoying to be pushed by both rayn and Vivax as scum because I looked over your filter and didn't want to lynch you. That was kinda unfortunate.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 09 2013 15:19 GMT
#2644
dont claim miller and afk day 1 marv.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 09 2013 15:20 GMT
#2645
On July 10 2013 00:16 Lazermonkey wrote:
Actually, one thing that struck me also is how bad an argument like "you are not thinking from the X PoV right now, therefore you are scum" really is. It was stuff like that which almost killed both me and Rayn on D1 and I even fell for it myself during D2 when I thought WoS was scum just because he played the "wrong" way. Even with the same role, some people just plays a different way than you, and just because they do, its not a scum tell at all.

This is a very interesting point---I get suspected a lot I think in part because I don't think the way people expect me to think I guess? (It often works in my favour because I don't get lynched or NKed)
A lot of people however (including me at times) do their scumhunting by trying to think from a scum or town POV. How can you really avoid falling into the trap of thinking people are scum just because they don't act the way you expect them to?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2013 15:21 GMT
#2646
I was really, really stoned all weekend. I hadn't appreciated how much that would impair my ability to read and do things.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 09 2013 15:21 GMT
#2647
On July 09 2013 23:35 marvellosity wrote:
WoS played just fine and deserved to win. So did you Lazer. So did Oats until he disappeared. gumshoe was great on day 2, and it was my own fault/lack of confidence that meant I never pushed s0l properly day 3 even though I was surer of him. I knew something wrong when s0lstice pseudo-defended JarJar on that day, that was never what a scum does to another scum under huge pressure... that was a huge mistake from me to pick it up and then not process the obvious implications. Vivax went for a game-long throw, Stutters managed to mimic his townplay pretty well.


Do you think I'd have been better off joining the jar jar wagon? I thought for sure if I did that town would get off jar jar as we would then pretty much all be agreeing on him.
ATOBTTR
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 09 2013 15:23 GMT
#2648
On July 10 2013 00:21 marvellosity wrote:
I was really, really stoned all weekend. I hadn't appreciated how much that would impair my ability to read and do things.

no kidding.
I guess you had a good weekend though
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2013 15:23 GMT
#2649
On July 10 2013 00:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 00:16 Lazermonkey wrote:
Actually, one thing that struck me also is how bad an argument like "you are not thinking from the X PoV right now, therefore you are scum" really is. It was stuff like that which almost killed both me and Rayn on D1 and I even fell for it myself during D2 when I thought WoS was scum just because he played the "wrong" way. Even with the same role, some people just plays a different way than you, and just because they do, its not a scum tell at all.

This is a very interesting point---I get suspected a lot I think in part because I don't think the way people expect me to think I guess? (It often works in my favour because I don't get lynched or NKed)
A lot of people however (including me at times) do their scumhunting by trying to think from a scum or town POV. How can you really avoid falling into the trap of thinking people are scum just because they don't act the way you expect them to?


It's not a 'trap', because it's a legitimate way to find mafia. You just have to qualify it with "would *this person* think like this".

Pretty decent example was you claiming a shot on me. My assessment was that WoS wouldn't do that as town, and that was correct.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2013 15:26 GMT
#2650
On July 10 2013 00:21 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 23:35 marvellosity wrote:
WoS played just fine and deserved to win. So did you Lazer. So did Oats until he disappeared. gumshoe was great on day 2, and it was my own fault/lack of confidence that meant I never pushed s0l properly day 3 even though I was surer of him. I knew something wrong when s0lstice pseudo-defended JarJar on that day, that was never what a scum does to another scum under huge pressure... that was a huge mistake from me to pick it up and then not process the obvious implications. Vivax went for a game-long throw, Stutters managed to mimic his townplay pretty well.


Do you think I'd have been better off joining the jar jar wagon? I thought for sure if I did that town would get off jar jar as we would then pretty much all be agreeing on him.


No, because in these situations, town expects scum to be bussing a liability (which jarjar was if he was mafia).

On July 07 2013 16:14 s0Lstice wrote:
So here's where I'm at. I didn't have time to get to WoS tonight, but I re-read JJD and Stutters.

There's a few things about JJD that make me nervous about this lynch.

First, day 1 there is a Rayn lynch wagon. A JJD wagon forms counter to it, and here is what JJD says:

Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 11:02 JarJarDrinks wrote:
OK. Rayne's kinda convinced me that he's town over the last few pages. I think he's legit pissed @ oats. I'd prefer not lynching rayn (though if I have to vote him to save myself I obviously will).

I laid out my case against Solstice already. He'd be my preferred lynch today.


Vivax and Oats are calling for Rayn's head, and at this point there is a possibility that Rayn is lynched. I think it would be odd for JJ to not go in here. More, he called Rayn scum earlier, so the groundwork was already laid for him to get on the Rayn wagon. Instead, he recognizes some pretty townie posting by Rayn, and backs off, despite it possibly meaning his own head.

There have been flashes of real clairvoyant and solid analysis like this:

Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 03:06 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 02 2013 01:02 gumshoe wrote:
On the one hand I think well be doing scums job for them by revealing our blues. On the other, sure, it could work, but the decision needs to be semi unanimous(like 5-8 people) or it wont be of much use to town, and it'll be a huge boon to scum(who can weed out blues). I vote yes, if five or so more people agree then I'll reveal at around the same time as them, shall we say six hours before the vote(not sure how to juggle pst and what not)?.
OK so here he's trying to sow seeds of doubt in the mass roleclaim plan even though it's been pretty much agreed on that it's an incredibly powerfull play. Like why mention those things and then vote yes?

And yes, name revealing feels broken and cheap and would actually lessen my enjoyment of this game.
So then why vote yes? Vayne voted against it for this same reason. The only reason to vote yes is because he's scared to post anything that would apear to be anti-town.

He's knows the mass roleclaim is detrimental to scum. He'd trying to use 2 seperate excuses as to why we shouldn't do it and hoping that one of em sticks. The problem is those excuses directly clash with each other. Either it's a huge boon to scum or it's broken and cheap. How can it be both?


The scummiest looking thing about him imo is his actions around the day 1 lynch, and it's so on the nose scummy looking that I'm left getting townie vibes off it, as weird as that sounds. What kind of scum drops an explanationless (and I mean totally explanationless) vote on a counter wagon to a now confirmed scum? It's so suicidally stupid and careless; I think it's unlikely that a scum JJ does this.

Also he is currently not playing to his scum meta. You can refer back to that case I wrote on him, the games are in there. I wouldn't call him tunnely this game.

What do you guys think of this stuff?



This *should have* made it abundantly clear that you were not mafia with JarJar. Your mafia buddy is leading in votes and is going to get lynched... not a chance you semi-but-not-really defend him like this. Like zero chance. So both of you aren't mafia at this point. Along with your weird defence of Vayne, that really should have been enough to start solving the game on. My error/lack of confidence again.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
July 09 2013 15:27 GMT
#2651
On July 10 2013 00:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 00:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 10 2013 00:16 Lazermonkey wrote:
Actually, one thing that struck me also is how bad an argument like "you are not thinking from the X PoV right now, therefore you are scum" really is. It was stuff like that which almost killed both me and Rayn on D1 and I even fell for it myself during D2 when I thought WoS was scum just because he played the "wrong" way. Even with the same role, some people just plays a different way than you, and just because they do, its not a scum tell at all.

This is a very interesting point---I get suspected a lot I think in part because I don't think the way people expect me to think I guess? (It often works in my favour because I don't get lynched or NKed)
A lot of people however (including me at times) do their scumhunting by trying to think from a scum or town POV. How can you really avoid falling into the trap of thinking people are scum just because they don't act the way you expect them to?


It's not a 'trap', because it's a legitimate way to find mafia. You just have to qualify it with "would *this person* think like this".

Pretty decent example was you claiming a shot on me. My assessment was that WoS wouldn't do that as town, and that was correct.
But then you would really need to know said persons play if you are ever going to pull an argument like that off, otherwise it feels like it would be WIFOM really. Over half of the players that was on me for "not thinking the correct way" was players I had never played with before...
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2013 15:28 GMT
#2652
On July 10 2013 00:27 Lazermonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 00:23 marvellosity wrote:
On July 10 2013 00:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 10 2013 00:16 Lazermonkey wrote:
Actually, one thing that struck me also is how bad an argument like "you are not thinking from the X PoV right now, therefore you are scum" really is. It was stuff like that which almost killed both me and Rayn on D1 and I even fell for it myself during D2 when I thought WoS was scum just because he played the "wrong" way. Even with the same role, some people just plays a different way than you, and just because they do, its not a scum tell at all.

This is a very interesting point---I get suspected a lot I think in part because I don't think the way people expect me to think I guess? (It often works in my favour because I don't get lynched or NKed)
A lot of people however (including me at times) do their scumhunting by trying to think from a scum or town POV. How can you really avoid falling into the trap of thinking people are scum just because they don't act the way you expect them to?


It's not a 'trap', because it's a legitimate way to find mafia. You just have to qualify it with "would *this person* think like this".

Pretty decent example was you claiming a shot on me. My assessment was that WoS wouldn't do that as town, and that was correct.
But then you would really need to know said persons play if you are ever going to pull an argument like that off, otherwise it feels like it would be WIFOM really. Over half of the players that was on me for "not thinking the correct way" was players I had never played with before...


Yes, that is an issue. People have different playstyles and think in different ways.

Then again, town and mafia obviously DO approach the game differently, and a decent part of working out a game is picking out these differences. It's just making sure they're town/scum differences and not just playstyle differences within a certain player.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 15:29 GMT
#2653
lets just hope you guys stop trying to use that on me when I will never play the same way twice.
I come in for the scraps
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 09 2013 15:32 GMT
#2654
On July 10 2013 00:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
lets just hope you guys stop trying to use that on me when I will never play the same way twice.


Out of curiosity, how might you say you'd have played differently on day 1 this game if you were mafia?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 15:34:25
July 09 2013 15:33 GMT
#2655
On July 10 2013 00:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 00:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
lets just hope you guys stop trying to use that on me when I will never play the same way twice.


Out of curiosity, how might you say you'd have played differently on day 1 this game if you were mafia?


On July 02 2013 01:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
can we agree collectively as a game to not claim roles in this open setup? It's pretty broken and I didn't sign up for a lets all claim and lynch at 50/50 game.

With that said I am mainly looking at lazer/WoS now.

Lazer's posting has been fairly more townie as of recently but the fact that he OMGUS'd me from my accusations is a bit alarming when he gave very little reasoning. It seems like he's trying to keep himself on the good side of most of the people in the game so instead of scum hunting he just goes right back at the accuser.

As for WoS I am not really a fan of what he's done so far, he has been very passive yet exceedingly angry which is somewhat how he played in Les Mis. The fact that he says I am playing differently and doesn't know what to make of it leads me to believe that he knows I am town somehow, might have been a scumslip.


this post tells you im town, 100%

I wouldn't give a shit if i was scum

think of it this way, why would I care about massclaim if I was scum? I dont have to solve the game, so it doesnt ruin my fun at all.

it COMPLETELY ruins the fun of the game as town.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 09 2013 15:38 GMT
#2656
On July 10 2013 00:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 00:32 marvellosity wrote:
On July 10 2013 00:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
lets just hope you guys stop trying to use that on me when I will never play the same way twice.


Out of curiosity, how might you say you'd have played differently on day 1 this game if you were mafia?


Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 01:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
can we agree collectively as a game to not claim roles in this open setup? It's pretty broken and I didn't sign up for a lets all claim and lynch at 50/50 game.

With that said I am mainly looking at lazer/WoS now.

Lazer's posting has been fairly more townie as of recently but the fact that he OMGUS'd me from my accusations is a bit alarming when he gave very little reasoning. It seems like he's trying to keep himself on the good side of most of the people in the game so instead of scum hunting he just goes right back at the accuser.

As for WoS I am not really a fan of what he's done so far, he has been very passive yet exceedingly angry which is somewhat how he played in Les Mis. The fact that he says I am playing differently and doesn't know what to make of it leads me to believe that he knows I am town somehow, might have been a scumslip.


this post tells you im town, 100%

I wouldn't give a shit if i was scum

think of it this way, why would I care about massclaim if I was scum? I dont have to solve the game, so it doesnt ruin my fun at all.

it COMPLETELY ruins the fun of the game as town.

Haha you SAY you wouldn't give a shit, but remember we weren't given any fakeclaims at that point.

I'm starting to see what you're saying about how you play differently every time, but wouldn't you say that's part of the reason people have trouble reading you as town?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 15:43:19
July 09 2013 15:40 GMT
#2657
On July 10 2013 00:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 00:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 10 2013 00:32 marvellosity wrote:
On July 10 2013 00:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
lets just hope you guys stop trying to use that on me when I will never play the same way twice.


Out of curiosity, how might you say you'd have played differently on day 1 this game if you were mafia?


On July 02 2013 01:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
can we agree collectively as a game to not claim roles in this open setup? It's pretty broken and I didn't sign up for a lets all claim and lynch at 50/50 game.

With that said I am mainly looking at lazer/WoS now.

Lazer's posting has been fairly more townie as of recently but the fact that he OMGUS'd me from my accusations is a bit alarming when he gave very little reasoning. It seems like he's trying to keep himself on the good side of most of the people in the game so instead of scum hunting he just goes right back at the accuser.

As for WoS I am not really a fan of what he's done so far, he has been very passive yet exceedingly angry which is somewhat how he played in Les Mis. The fact that he says I am playing differently and doesn't know what to make of it leads me to believe that he knows I am town somehow, might have been a scumslip.


this post tells you im town, 100%

I wouldn't give a shit if i was scum

think of it this way, why would I care about massclaim if I was scum? I dont have to solve the game, so it doesnt ruin my fun at all.

it COMPLETELY ruins the fun of the game as town.

Haha you SAY you wouldn't give a shit, but remember we weren't given any fakeclaims at that point.

I'm starting to see what you're saying about how you play differently every time, but wouldn't you say that's part of the reason people have trouble reading you as town?


I don't see any fun in being grush.

if the massclaim thing happened I would just CC a role and be done with it, I could care less about losing to abusing a game mechanic. I only care if people legitimately find me as scum through scumhunting, then I need to improve my play.

also my last post before I died..

On July 02 2013 05:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
I'd say stutters/fuba/lazer at this point. WoS hasn't posted enough wouldn't give us much info besides a bit on lazer, that's about it


WHY DID I HAVE TO GET LYNCHED
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 09 2013 15:47 GMT
#2658
lol I did say this may have been the best town game you've played so far :D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-09 15:50:37
July 09 2013 15:49 GMT
#2659
On July 10 2013 00:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 00:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 10 2013 00:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 10 2013 00:32 marvellosity wrote:
On July 10 2013 00:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
lets just hope you guys stop trying to use that on me when I will never play the same way twice.


Out of curiosity, how might you say you'd have played differently on day 1 this game if you were mafia?


On July 02 2013 01:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
can we agree collectively as a game to not claim roles in this open setup? It's pretty broken and I didn't sign up for a lets all claim and lynch at 50/50 game.

With that said I am mainly looking at lazer/WoS now.

Lazer's posting has been fairly more townie as of recently but the fact that he OMGUS'd me from my accusations is a bit alarming when he gave very little reasoning. It seems like he's trying to keep himself on the good side of most of the people in the game so instead of scum hunting he just goes right back at the accuser.

As for WoS I am not really a fan of what he's done so far, he has been very passive yet exceedingly angry which is somewhat how he played in Les Mis. The fact that he says I am playing differently and doesn't know what to make of it leads me to believe that he knows I am town somehow, might have been a scumslip.


this post tells you im town, 100%

I wouldn't give a shit if i was scum

think of it this way, why would I care about massclaim if I was scum? I dont have to solve the game, so it doesnt ruin my fun at all.

it COMPLETELY ruins the fun of the game as town.

Haha you SAY you wouldn't give a shit, but remember we weren't given any fakeclaims at that point.

I'm starting to see what you're saying about how you play differently every time, but wouldn't you say that's part of the reason people have trouble reading you as town?


I don't see any fun in being grush.

if the massclaim thing happened I would just CC a role and be done with it, I could care less about losing to abusing a game mechanic. I only care if people legitimately find me as scum through scumhunting, then I need to improve my play.

also my last post before I died..

Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 05:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
I'd say stutters/fuba/lazer at this point. WoS hasn't posted enough wouldn't give us much info besides a bit on lazer, that's about it


WHY DID I HAVE TO GET LYNCHED
Your reads were quite good actually but having good reads is just half the game, you have to convince other that your reads are correct as well. And you don't do that by going AFK 2 hours before lynch without saying anything about why you are going AFK or when you are comming back. I'm sorry, but I think you know quite well why you got lynched.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 09 2013 15:54 GMT
#2660
Come on, that was a legit awful lynch.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft519
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta13
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft519
WinterStarcraft285
RuFF_SC2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 807
White-Ra 155
Noble 75
NaDa 69
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4909
Counter-Strike
taco 356
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor714
Other Games
summit1g8440
Coldzera 822
JimRising 581
C9.Mang0365
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS51
Mew2King43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21332
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 47m
Online Event
9h 47m
FEL
14h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.