• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:31
CEST 13:31
KST 20:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7257 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 204 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 17:33 GMT
#3041
On July 15 2013 02:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lol austin you're making so many assumptions with this case its ridiculous.
On July 15 2013 02:28 johnnywup wrote:
have you been paying attention austin

actually yeah I don't know why you're assuming that there's an infinite vig. that would be crazy broken.
Yeah, I'm making assumptions.

Either we had one silent nuker with two nukes who could only shoot once per day OR
Two silent nukers and one happened to hold a shot for the second day OR
Someone, scum or 3P, gets a silent nuke each day, and used it to shoot at town

I find the third more likely than the first two. An infinite vig is not crazy broken in a game where multiple people pass out nukes every 2 nights, or at least I don't believe it to be. As of now, based on what we've seen, the only nukes that started off existing were the volatile ones, and we've seen multiple folks flip as technicians. Implying that nukes that didn't start in this game are created.

It's less damning when it doesn't match up with stutters role PM, but you guys know who I raided if I end up killified.
Fe fi fo fum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 17:36 GMT
#3042
On July 15 2013 02:20 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 12:00 Onegu wrote:
On July 13 2013 22:58 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 13 2013 13:00 Onegu wrote:
On July 13 2013 12:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 13 2013 12:29 geript wrote:
On July 13 2013 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why weren't you pushing me before that?
Why didn't you make a case on me?
You limply left your vote on me until nearly the end of D1 for basically zero reason and then you jumped on board the ON fail-wagon.

I seem to remember you in one of our earlier games (I can't remember which it was, I looked) saying something about how you never pushed a read all game as scum. It's funny because this reminds me of that play. The endless early tunnel also reminds me of your scumplay in The Game, as I mentioned earlier. Have you gotten better overnight? No, you've gotten better over the course of quite a few scumgames that you've had.

Let's assume you ARE town right now, however. Let's also assume MG is being nuked and he is not on the table. Who is your scumread?

I was pushing you before that. I never ended up casing you up because each time I tried there were people who I found to be more scummy and you had a mixed filter. Besides, on top of dick move analysis you just did patented WoS conspiracy theory so I really couldn't careless.

Give me a second to read filters and update reads. I've been thinking about the kills last night and no one has talked about FT being NK'd which seems odd to me as this is his second? game afaik.

I want to lynch MG instead of being nuked... besides him I need to look at austin, ace and a few others. At least one of Onegu/Alakaslam is scum. Maybe both. I'll explain more later.

If you were town you'd care a hell of a lot more about me pushing you.
Also Wave's Conspiracy Theories™ aren't alignment indicative. Did it in Les, did it in Basterd. I'll grant you the dick-move analysis but the weak as fuck suspicion I didn't like when you kept bringing it up for no apparent reason. I don't see any reason to drop a scumread you've had all game for one post. Makes no sense.

Z-Boson, I could lynch you too so by all means, keep telling me who 'we're not lynching today.'



I agree with z-bosan, his scum read list did put me to null on him and like xata said he could be 3p, but to be honest I would like a nuke on MZ and a lynch on S&b or z-bosan


This is the third time you mention you'd love to lynch me. While I'm flattered, what is stopping you from making a case on me? Also, why do you want to lynch me even if I'm null? Who are your top scumreads?


So in thismgame you have had scum reads on Ace,, Austin, Alakaslam, WoS, Johnnywup, Rayne, Vayne, Koshi, and S&B, and maybe chezinu as you have a post about if anyone disagrees with him being scum.

But your votes have been on CA for lurking, and Jamp for cookies

So out of 25 people you have had scum reads on 10 of them and voted for 2 more, you are waffleing so much and barely contributing, you have had one good post on reads and the others are just basicly saying you feel someone is scum.

VOTE-BOSAN


lolwut

don't contribute? I contribute more than you. In fact, my earlier contribution put me back to null on you

Show nested quote +
I agree with z-bosan, his scum read list did put me to null on him


And now just because I baited you into voting for me you easily do so?? And your case is that I have had many scum reads, even though right now I have like 3-4? You're pathetic. Or scum. Have to see which.


You have had 10 (11 if you count me) scum reads but your votes havent been on one of your reads. And your actions after you list made me feel scum on you which I said.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 14 2013 17:37 GMT
#3043
Are we suspicious of Gumshoe and CA?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 14 2013 17:39 GMT
#3044
On July 15 2013 02:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:13 austinmcc wrote:
Okay, scratch the silent nuke stuff. My action resolves at the same time a nuke would be made, so me raiding someone means they'd still have any nukes they made.

Raided VA N1. So the silent nukes implicate him, not stutters. Stutters role PM still looks fake, but the silent nukes line up with a raid being successful on VA.


I don't follow, how does raiding me implicate that I fired a nuke? Especially when I cannot given my claim? I have no powers.

would I receive a notification that I was raided?

The answer is in my filter, but yes. So you weren't raided.


IM VOTING AUSTIN. IT GOES NOWHERE.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 17:39 GMT
#3045
On July 15 2013 02:33 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lol austin you're making so many assumptions with this case its ridiculous.
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:28 johnnywup wrote:
have you been paying attention austin

actually yeah I don't know why you're assuming that there's an infinite vig. that would be crazy broken.
Yeah, I'm making assumptions.

Either we had one silent nuker with two nukes who could only shoot once per day OR
Two silent nukers and one happened to hold a shot for the second day OR
Someone, scum or 3P, gets a silent nuke each day, and used it to shoot at town

I find the third more likely than the first two. An infinite vig is not crazy broken in a game where multiple people pass out nukes every 2 nights, or at least I don't believe it to be. As of now, based on what we've seen, the only nukes that started off existing were the volatile ones, and we've seen multiple folks flip as technicians. Implying that nukes that didn't start in this game are created.

It's less damning when it doesn't match up with stutters role PM, but you guys know who I raided if I end up killified.

Honestly, I believe that you believe what you've been saying, I just don't necessarily agree with it; it seems just as likely to me that some random scummer only had two nukes or something.
I won't have time until after the flip later tonight, but can someone compile a list of claims/roles we know of so far and actions?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 17:42 GMT
#3046
On July 15 2013 02:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 15 2013 02:13 austinmcc wrote:
Okay, scratch the silent nuke stuff. My action resolves at the same time a nuke would be made, so me raiding someone means they'd still have any nukes they made.

Raided VA N1. So the silent nukes implicate him, not stutters. Stutters role PM still looks fake, but the silent nukes line up with a raid being successful on VA.


I don't follow, how does raiding me implicate that I fired a nuke? Especially when I cannot given my claim? I have no powers.

would I receive a notification that I was raided?

The answer is in my filter, but yes. So you weren't raided.


IM VOTING AUSTIN. IT GOES NOWHERE.
Either you're lying or VA is. Targeted him N1.
Fe fi fo fum.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 14 2013 17:42 GMT
#3047
On July 15 2013 02:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
would I receive a notification that I was raided?


just as a reminder...

On June 21 2013 05:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
All questions should be asked through PM. In-thread questions will not be answered and may lead to a warning or even a modkill in severe cases.
ATOBTTR
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 17:42 GMT
#3048
On July 15 2013 02:37 Alakaslam wrote:
Are we suspicious of Gumshoe and CA?


No one has answered me as to wether ninja voteing is a scum tell or not (first game with vote thread) if it isnt I dont think we are, but I dont want a lurker lynch today anyway.
Try TL Mafia!!!
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 14 2013 17:44 GMT
#3049
I'm not suspicious of gumshoe really and am somewhat suspicious of CA but not severely. They aren't lynch options for today either way.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 17:46 GMT
#3050
This makes me want to see austins flip even more, if town we have VA now,.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 17:46 GMT
#3051
@WaveofShadow Are you staying on geript or not? If not where are you going? I think I will follow you...
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 17:53 GMT
#3052
On July 15 2013 02:28 Stutters695 wrote:
Or the hosts felt that having a role with the knowledge of every type of nuke on towns side would be game breaking? Or the host forgot to say toy store owner. There are plenty of scenarios that fit this yet you aren't even considering them.

Sentinel I answered what you're saying I didn't.


Where at? Does this mean you know about the types of nukes now?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 17:54 GMT
#3053
On July 15 2013 02:46 Koshi wrote:
@WaveofShadow Are you staying on geript or not? If not where are you going? I think I will follow you...

There are a few options I see open to me atm. I would switch within reason but of today's 'popular' topics I will not be voting for MG, Austin, or CA.

Right now I am staying on Geript. If we a lot of trouble consolidating I would feel comfortable voting Gumshoe. I would really like to see what Ace is going to be doing with his vote today, because as of now he is still on MG.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 14 2013 17:55 GMT
#3054
mods refused to give me any info on the notification thing, which usually means it has to do with something fishy.

##unvote

##vote: austinmcc
I come in for the scraps
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 14 2013 17:56 GMT
#3055
On July 15 2013 02:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
mods refused to give me any info on the notification thing, which usually means it has to do with something fishy.

##unvote

##vote: austinmcc

how does that mean that theres something fishy at all? it's a closed setup..
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 17:56 GMT
#3056
On July 15 2013 02:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
mods refused to give me any info on the notification thing, which usually means it has to do with something fishy.

##unvote

##vote: austinmcc
On July 15 2013 02:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 15 2013 02:13 austinmcc wrote:
Okay, scratch the silent nuke stuff. My action resolves at the same time a nuke would be made, so me raiding someone means they'd still have any nukes they made.

Raided VA N1. So the silent nukes implicate him, not stutters. Stutters role PM still looks fake, but the silent nukes line up with a raid being successful on VA.


I don't follow, how does raiding me implicate that I fired a nuke? Especially when I cannot given my claim? I have no powers.

would I receive a notification that I was raided?

The answer is in my filter, but yes. So you weren't raided.


IM VOTING AUSTIN. IT GOES NOWHERE.

One of these things is not like the other.
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 14 2013 17:57 GMT
#3057
On July 15 2013 02:56 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
mods refused to give me any info on the notification thing, which usually means it has to do with something fishy.

##unvote

##vote: austinmcc

how does that mean that theres something fishy at all? it's a closed setup..


yea and its closed for a reason. So that we can't figure out scum purely by notifications and such. He is scum.
I come in for the scraps
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 14 2013 17:58 GMT
#3058
I'm not convinced. The fact that mods didn't answer your question isn't a fucking scumtell -.-
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 17:59 GMT
#3059
On July 15 2013 02:58 johnnywup wrote:
I'm not convinced. The fact that mods didn't answer your question isn't a fucking scumtell -.-

That's not but his filter is.
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 18:00 GMT
#3060
On July 15 2013 02:36 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:20 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 14 2013 12:00 Onegu wrote:
On July 13 2013 22:58 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 13 2013 13:00 Onegu wrote:
On July 13 2013 12:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 13 2013 12:29 geript wrote:
On July 13 2013 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why weren't you pushing me before that?
Why didn't you make a case on me?
You limply left your vote on me until nearly the end of D1 for basically zero reason and then you jumped on board the ON fail-wagon.

I seem to remember you in one of our earlier games (I can't remember which it was, I looked) saying something about how you never pushed a read all game as scum. It's funny because this reminds me of that play. The endless early tunnel also reminds me of your scumplay in The Game, as I mentioned earlier. Have you gotten better overnight? No, you've gotten better over the course of quite a few scumgames that you've had.

Let's assume you ARE town right now, however. Let's also assume MG is being nuked and he is not on the table. Who is your scumread?

I was pushing you before that. I never ended up casing you up because each time I tried there were people who I found to be more scummy and you had a mixed filter. Besides, on top of dick move analysis you just did patented WoS conspiracy theory so I really couldn't careless.

Give me a second to read filters and update reads. I've been thinking about the kills last night and no one has talked about FT being NK'd which seems odd to me as this is his second? game afaik.

I want to lynch MG instead of being nuked... besides him I need to look at austin, ace and a few others. At least one of Onegu/Alakaslam is scum. Maybe both. I'll explain more later.

If you were town you'd care a hell of a lot more about me pushing you.
Also Wave's Conspiracy Theories™ aren't alignment indicative. Did it in Les, did it in Basterd. I'll grant you the dick-move analysis but the weak as fuck suspicion I didn't like when you kept bringing it up for no apparent reason. I don't see any reason to drop a scumread you've had all game for one post. Makes no sense.

Z-Boson, I could lynch you too so by all means, keep telling me who 'we're not lynching today.'



I agree with z-bosan, his scum read list did put me to null on him and like xata said he could be 3p, but to be honest I would like a nuke on MZ and a lynch on S&b or z-bosan


This is the third time you mention you'd love to lynch me. While I'm flattered, what is stopping you from making a case on me? Also, why do you want to lynch me even if I'm null? Who are your top scumreads?


So in thismgame you have had scum reads on Ace,, Austin, Alakaslam, WoS, Johnnywup, Rayne, Vayne, Koshi, and S&B, and maybe chezinu as you have a post about if anyone disagrees with him being scum.

But your votes have been on CA for lurking, and Jamp for cookies

So out of 25 people you have had scum reads on 10 of them and voted for 2 more, you are waffleing so much and barely contributing, you have had one good post on reads and the others are just basicly saying you feel someone is scum.

VOTE-BOSAN


lolwut

don't contribute? I contribute more than you. In fact, my earlier contribution put me back to null on you

I agree with z-bosan, his scum read list did put me to null on him


And now just because I baited you into voting for me you easily do so?? And your case is that I have had many scum reads, even though right now I have like 3-4? You're pathetic. Or scum. Have to see which.


You have had 10 (11 if you count me) scum reads but your votes havent been on one of your reads. And your actions after you list made me feel scum on you which I said.


Is this your big tell? I've never had 10 simultaneous scum reads, they go changing as I gather more information. That's called scumhunting, something which is next-to-null in your filter. Also, there's a difference between " omg! you scum!" and " hmmm... xxxx is suspicious"
read my filter and you will see my real scumreads.

Btw, your choice for lynch makes little sense from a townie perspective. The moment I bait you into voting me, you do just that. And yet, you agreed with my lists. You agreed that geript shouldn't be lynched today. You agreed with me on austin.

Your choice to pursue me seems to be strictly based on the fact that you have already casually included me in your scum lists thrice, and nothing else (which is why I baited you), and not on the fact that you really think I'm scum, your "10 scum reads" thing is weak as all hell.

And btw, "waffleing" is a townie characteristic, as townies = confused and scum = certain.

If you are town you have to do better than that.
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 609
RotterdaM207
TKL 90
SteadfastSC84
Rex68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 207
ByuN 106
TKL 90
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19603
Shuttle 1456
Bisu 828
Jaedong 557
Soulkey 534
Horang2 419
Mong 391
BeSt 373
actioN 263
Stork 228
[ Show more ]
firebathero 227
Soma 217
Mini 184
Larva 161
Zeus 123
Rush 121
Last 116
Hyun 91
PianO 82
Pusan 73
Snow 72
sorry 70
910 69
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 63
Shine 56
EffOrt 56
Yoon 47
hero 40
Shinee 35
Sharp 35
Sexy 26
Bale 25
sSak 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 21
ZergMaN 20
JYJ 19
scan(afreeca) 12
Hm[arnc] 10
yabsab 9
Aegong 7
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe325
canceldota40
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes299
Other Games
gofns39292
singsing2043
B2W.Neo258
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee134
Trikslyr25
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1270
Other Games
• Shiphtur727
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 29m
The PondCast
22h 29m
INu's Battles
23h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.