• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:47
CEST 07:47
KST 14:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5720 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 204 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 16:55 GMT
#3021
On July 15 2013 01:51 strongandbig wrote:
I'm down to lynch geript for using his defense on jampi, but I'd rather lynch Austin.

I don't understand why stutters would have given ace the nuke, then told us it was fake, if it was actually real and stutters is scum. That whole concept just doesn't really compute for me, what action would he have been trying to induce by the lie.

If people really think Maju is scum then I don't think it makes sense to let the nuke land "just in case" stutters was lying and it's real. If you think Maju is scum, lynch him. Then lynch stutters if you think him lying about his role is a scum tell. But we know he lied about his role at least once, how does it make a difference if he lied a second time and the first time was actually the true one.


What if he lied both times? He never answered the question about how he got PM'ed "types of nukes" but never bothered to ask what types there are.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 16:57 GMT
#3022
On July 15 2013 01:55 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 01:53 austinmcc wrote:
On July 15 2013 01:51 Ace wrote:
Deadline should have passed, so Stutters was telling the truth. Austin also confessed to raiding him so he was telling the truth about that too.

austin why did you wait this long to tell the truth about targeting Stutters? You read the interaction between me and him when we were both confused about why the nuke never went off. You could have said something right?
I was waiting to see if a silent nuke got launched today. Possibility of that ended 7ish hours ago.

The early confusion was you hearing that stutters's factory got raided, and so thinking your nuke had been destroyed. But seeing as you appear to have still had a nuke...I figured you could sort that one out.


I did sort it out

I was saying why you didn't just fess up, but if you think Stutters was silent nuking then sure. If a silent nuke did get launched how would that have incriminated him though? Like what was your plan of action?
If a silent nuke gets launched, then it doesn't implicate him. Then I just fight the lynch if it's on me, and keep looking elsewhere.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 16:58 GMT
#3023
On July 15 2013 01:51 Ace wrote:
Deadline should have passed, so Stutters was telling the truth. Austin also confessed to raiding him so he was telling the truth about that too.

austin why did you wait this long to tell the truth about targeting Stutters? You read the interaction between me and him when we were both confused about why the nuke never went off. You could have said something right?

Stutters was telling the truth about what?
According to Vayne if he was telling the truth you should never have even been able to launch a nuke.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 16:59 GMT
#3024
since a nuke didn't get launched, and you raided him - then you feel he is still possibly the launcher of silent nukes then. Correct?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 17:00 GMT
#3025
On July 15 2013 01:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 01:51 Ace wrote:
Deadline should have passed, so Stutters was telling the truth. Austin also confessed to raiding him so he was telling the truth about that too.

austin why did you wait this long to tell the truth about targeting Stutters? You read the interaction between me and him when we were both confused about why the nuke never went off. You could have said something right?

Stutters was telling the truth about what?
According to Vayne if he was telling the truth you should never have even been able to launch a nuke.


???

I thought the nuke not killing Maju was the test for whether it was fake or not. Are we sure the actual launch is the test?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 17:02 GMT
#3026
On July 15 2013 01:59 Ace wrote:
since a nuke didn't get launched, and you raided him - then you feel he is still possibly the launcher of silent nukes then. Correct?
Yeah. Actually checking on one thing that could throw this off, but depending on how that answer comes back, yes, I think he was the launcher of the silent nukes.

If nobody else raided anyone else, then I know that we saw silent nukes and now haven't. I know that only one nuke factory got shut down last night. Likely conclusion is that dude who got shut down was the one making silent nukes.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 17:05 GMT
#3027
On July 15 2013 02:00 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 01:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 15 2013 01:51 Ace wrote:
Deadline should have passed, so Stutters was telling the truth. Austin also confessed to raiding him so he was telling the truth about that too.

austin why did you wait this long to tell the truth about targeting Stutters? You read the interaction between me and him when we were both confused about why the nuke never went off. You could have said something right?

Stutters was telling the truth about what?
According to Vayne if he was telling the truth you should never have even been able to launch a nuke.


???

I thought the nuke not killing Maju was the test for whether it was fake or not. Are we sure the actual launch is the test?

...What?
The nuke hasn't landed yet.
Ace what are you talking about?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 17:07 GMT
#3028
On July 15 2013 02:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:00 Ace wrote:
On July 15 2013 01:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 15 2013 01:51 Ace wrote:
Deadline should have passed, so Stutters was telling the truth. Austin also confessed to raiding him so he was telling the truth about that too.

austin why did you wait this long to tell the truth about targeting Stutters? You read the interaction between me and him when we were both confused about why the nuke never went off. You could have said something right?

Stutters was telling the truth about what?
According to Vayne if he was telling the truth you should never have even been able to launch a nuke.


???

I thought the nuke not killing Maju was the test for whether it was fake or not. Are we sure the actual launch is the test?

...What?
The nuke hasn't landed yet.
Ace what are you talking about?


I fired it 12 hours ago
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 14 2013 17:07 GMT
#3029
Hmm that's interesting. So who gave ace his nuke then
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 17:07 GMT
#3030
oh wait, they dont land in 12 hours.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 17:13 GMT
#3031
Okay, scratch the silent nuke stuff. My action resolves at the same time a nuke would be made, so me raiding someone means they'd still have any nukes they made.

Raided VA N1. So the silent nukes implicate him, not stutters. Stutters role PM still looks fake, but the silent nukes line up with a raid being successful on VA.
Fe fi fo fum.
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 17:20 GMT
#3032
On July 14 2013 12:00 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 22:58 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 13 2013 13:00 Onegu wrote:
On July 13 2013 12:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 13 2013 12:29 geript wrote:
On July 13 2013 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Why weren't you pushing me before that?
Why didn't you make a case on me?
You limply left your vote on me until nearly the end of D1 for basically zero reason and then you jumped on board the ON fail-wagon.

I seem to remember you in one of our earlier games (I can't remember which it was, I looked) saying something about how you never pushed a read all game as scum. It's funny because this reminds me of that play. The endless early tunnel also reminds me of your scumplay in The Game, as I mentioned earlier. Have you gotten better overnight? No, you've gotten better over the course of quite a few scumgames that you've had.

Let's assume you ARE town right now, however. Let's also assume MG is being nuked and he is not on the table. Who is your scumread?

I was pushing you before that. I never ended up casing you up because each time I tried there were people who I found to be more scummy and you had a mixed filter. Besides, on top of dick move analysis you just did patented WoS conspiracy theory so I really couldn't careless.

Give me a second to read filters and update reads. I've been thinking about the kills last night and no one has talked about FT being NK'd which seems odd to me as this is his second? game afaik.

I want to lynch MG instead of being nuked... besides him I need to look at austin, ace and a few others. At least one of Onegu/Alakaslam is scum. Maybe both. I'll explain more later.

If you were town you'd care a hell of a lot more about me pushing you.
Also Wave's Conspiracy Theories™ aren't alignment indicative. Did it in Les, did it in Basterd. I'll grant you the dick-move analysis but the weak as fuck suspicion I didn't like when you kept bringing it up for no apparent reason. I don't see any reason to drop a scumread you've had all game for one post. Makes no sense.

Z-Boson, I could lynch you too so by all means, keep telling me who 'we're not lynching today.'



I agree with z-bosan, his scum read list did put me to null on him and like xata said he could be 3p, but to be honest I would like a nuke on MZ and a lynch on S&b or z-bosan


This is the third time you mention you'd love to lynch me. While I'm flattered, what is stopping you from making a case on me? Also, why do you want to lynch me even if I'm null? Who are your top scumreads?


So in thismgame you have had scum reads on Ace,, Austin, Alakaslam, WoS, Johnnywup, Rayne, Vayne, Koshi, and S&B, and maybe chezinu as you have a post about if anyone disagrees with him being scum.

But your votes have been on CA for lurking, and Jamp for cookies

So out of 25 people you have had scum reads on 10 of them and voted for 2 more, you are waffleing so much and barely contributing, you have had one good post on reads and the others are just basicly saying you feel someone is scum.

VOTE-BOSAN


lolwut

don't contribute? I contribute more than you. In fact, my earlier contribution put me back to null on you

I agree with z-bosan, his scum read list did put me to null on him


And now just because I baited you into voting for me you easily do so?? And your case is that I have had many scum reads, even though right now I have like 3-4? You're pathetic. Or scum. Have to see which.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 14 2013 17:21 GMT
#3033
On July 15 2013 02:13 austinmcc wrote:
Okay, scratch the silent nuke stuff. My action resolves at the same time a nuke would be made, so me raiding someone means they'd still have any nukes they made.

Raided VA N1. So the silent nukes implicate him, not stutters. Stutters role PM still looks fake, but the silent nukes line up with a raid being successful on VA.


I don't follow, how does raiding me implicate that I fired a nuke? Especially when I cannot given my claim? I have no powers.

would I receive a notification that I was raided?
I come in for the scraps
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 17:22 GMT
#3034
On July 15 2013 01:43 johnnywup wrote:
i thought s0lstice was nuked. broken game

oh yeah, unvote for now. I was liking an austin lynch a lot yesterday but he's been making a lot of good posts lately and aghhhhhhh. I don't know.

##unvote

His "good" posts consist of trying to get me lynched for lying about a role PM in a closed setup by comparing me to completely different roles.

His only other suggestion is that I'm the silent nuker since he raided me and there hasn't been one. Look where he blatantly contradicts himself in that same post.

"I don't think the silent nukes can come from a super inactive player"

yet "I'm still near-convinced that stutters is lying about his role PM. I cannot explain the lack of silent nuke today beyond stutters being the silent nuker."

These aren't contributions, he's pushing a mislynch on setup speculation when countless games have proved that's not reliable in anything but an open setup (Les Mis and Basterd to name two recent ones I've played in).

Austin isn't dumb, thus I'm inclined to believe he's scum
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 17:22 GMT
#3035
On July 15 2013 02:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:13 austinmcc wrote:
Okay, scratch the silent nuke stuff. My action resolves at the same time a nuke would be made, so me raiding someone means they'd still have any nukes they made.

Raided VA N1. So the silent nukes implicate him, not stutters. Stutters role PM still looks fake, but the silent nukes line up with a raid being successful on VA.


I don't follow, how does raiding me implicate that I fired a nuke? Especially when I cannot given my claim? I have no powers.

would I receive a notification that I was raided?
I raided you N1, stutters N2.

We saw silent nukes D1, D2, nothing D3.

IF a raid shut down silent nukes, it would be the raid on you, because a factory still produces a nuke on the night that it's raided. Therefore, if stutters produced silent nukes each cycle/night, he would have one today, as he was only raided last night. If you produced silent nukes, you would have had one yesterday, the one made during D1/N1, but not one today.
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 14 2013 17:25 GMT
#3036
On July 15 2013 02:22 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 15 2013 02:13 austinmcc wrote:
Okay, scratch the silent nuke stuff. My action resolves at the same time a nuke would be made, so me raiding someone means they'd still have any nukes they made.

Raided VA N1. So the silent nukes implicate him, not stutters. Stutters role PM still looks fake, but the silent nukes line up with a raid being successful on VA.


I don't follow, how does raiding me implicate that I fired a nuke? Especially when I cannot given my claim? I have no powers.

would I receive a notification that I was raided?
I raided you N1, stutters N2.

We saw silent nukes D1, D2, nothing D3.

IF a raid shut down silent nukes, it would be the raid on you, because a factory still produces a nuke on the night that it's raided. Therefore, if stutters produced silent nukes each cycle/night, he would have one today, as he was only raided last night. If you produced silent nukes, you would have had one yesterday, the one made during D1/N1, but not one today.


That would frankly be OP if there was a scum sided role that got to fire a silent nuke every night. They were probably a 2 shot nuker or something like that. I dont think raiding anyone implies anything.
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 17:25 GMT
#3037
On July 15 2013 02:22 Stutters695 wrote:
he's pushing a mislynch on setup speculation
Your role LOOKS fake. It's less setup speculation and more things that don't look right about your PM. Everyone else so far is a person, you're a thing. You are allowed to choose a type of nuke to make, even though nothing informs you about types of nukes? Neither of those, ESPECIALLY the second, makes sense. Therefore, more likely than not that you're lying about your role PM.

As far as the silent nuke stuff, that's not speculation as much as just...what I know happened. I saw silent nukes, now I don't today. Most likely conclusion, given that so far we've seen a bunch of technicians that make nukes flip, is that whoever was making silent nukes got shut down. However, if I'm the protestor who shut them down, it's VA and not you.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 17:27 GMT
#3038
Lol austin you're making so many assumptions with this case its ridiculous.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 14 2013 17:28 GMT
#3039
have you been paying attention austin

actually yeah I don't know why you're assuming that there's an infinite vig. that would be crazy broken.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 17:28 GMT
#3040
Or the hosts felt that having a role with the knowledge of every type of nuke on towns side would be game breaking? Or the host forgot to say toy store owner. There are plenty of scenarios that fit this yet you aren't even considering them.

Sentinel I answered what you're saying I didn't.
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2234
GuemChi 637
Snow 170
Leta 130
Bale 30
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
febbydoto12
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King140
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0259
Sick153
ViBE81
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1390
• Stunt488
Other Games
• Shiphtur543
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 13m
Patches Events
10h 13m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.