• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:33
CEST 11:33
KST 18:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8966 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 155

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 204 Next
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 19:08 GMT
#3081
##unvote
##vote: Austin
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 14 2013 19:08 GMT
#3082
Oh right austin, Im a place.

I dont really think that trying to guess flavor is a good thing, cause mafia definitely has fakeclams.

SnB is really starting to annoy me. He keeps popping in and voting as someone said earlier. SnB as town can be useful. Not here.
No gg, No skill.
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 19:10 GMT
#3083
On July 15 2013 03:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 03:33 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 15 2013 03:30 Koshi wrote:
Z-Boson. Are you fucking blind? GUMSHOE IS THERE AS WELL


Are you fucking dumb? You're ok with lynching CA and Austin, while he isn't.
Wtf is your problem? Play nice, dude

You say that we only agree on Geript, while we also agree on not killing MG (which is rare) and that gumshoe is an option as well. I have also said 1684567856444 times in this thread that I am pro Austin and the only reason that I want him lynched is because Xatalos said so. CA is CA and I don't really want him lynched but I wouldn't mind.
Fucking hell.


Oh boo-hoo I didn't mention gumshoe omg

You disagree with him on austin, a top lynch choice for today. But you say you view the game in pretty much the same exact way, not trying to discuss that aspect in the slightest.

Are you like 15 or something?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 19:12 GMT
#3084
I'm a person.
Z-Boson, I already elaborated.
On July 14 2013 15:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok NOW I'm going to bed.
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 08:39 Onegu wrote:
Umm it is possible I killed firm tofu I visited him last night...

I hate your filter. Looks horrible, but the above post is what forces me to believe that you're town.
Nothing more to say.

I actually need to go read Chrono Trigger for another reason as well---good reason as any to have a look at SnB's play.

Oats you're better at yelling at people than me. Less than 3 hour to lynch, no consolidation. Do your thing breh.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 19:15 GMT
#3085
On July 15 2013 04:10 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 03:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 15 2013 03:33 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 15 2013 03:30 Koshi wrote:
Z-Boson. Are you fucking blind? GUMSHOE IS THERE AS WELL


Are you fucking dumb? You're ok with lynching CA and Austin, while he isn't.
Wtf is your problem? Play nice, dude

You say that we only agree on Geript, while we also agree on not killing MG (which is rare) and that gumshoe is an option as well. I have also said 1684567856444 times in this thread that I am pro Austin and the only reason that I want him lynched is because Xatalos said so. CA is CA and I don't really want him lynched but I wouldn't mind.
Fucking hell.


Oh boo-hoo I didn't mention gumshoe omg

You disagree with him on austin, a top lynch choice for today. But you say you view the game in pretty much the same exact way, not trying to discuss that aspect in the slightest.

Are you like 15 or something?

Haha I kind of agree here.
For what it's worth though I'm pretty sure Koshi is town. I don't think I've ever seen mafia do in-depth numbers analysis like he did, and it wouldn't make sense to try and alert the town to KP reduction possibilities.

Z Boson I'd like you to comment on Geript atm. You already shot my case down but you really didin't offer much in terms of reasoning, and especially now that we know that if we simultaneously lynch and nuke MG we don't find out if the nuke is real or not it makes sense that Geript is looking to bury info and buy scum as much time as possible.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 19:18 GMT
#3086
On July 15 2013 04:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm a person.
Z-Boson, I already elaborated.
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 15:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok NOW I'm going to bed.
On July 13 2013 08:39 Onegu wrote:
Umm it is possible I killed firm tofu I visited him last night...

I hate your filter. Looks horrible, but the above post is what forces me to believe that you're town.
Nothing more to say.

I actually need to go read Chrono Trigger for another reason as well---good reason as any to have a look at SnB's play.

Oats you're better at yelling at people than me. Less than 3 hour to lynch, no consolidation. Do your thing breh.


Hmm, given that he's a newer player that post does seem fairly implausible.

Also, for SnB, take a look at mario mini:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=381440&user=strongandbig

100% a different player.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 14 2013 19:20 GMT
#3087
its 3am.

Gumshoe or SnB.

Rereading SnB's filter, he doesnt push shit. Just complains and snipes at people but doesnt have any constant push on anyone in the game.
I also dont think he's that bad to read austin as scum. Trying to push that mislynch man
No gg, No skill.
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 19:21 GMT
#3088
On July 15 2013 04:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 04:10 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 15 2013 03:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 15 2013 03:33 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 15 2013 03:30 Koshi wrote:
Z-Boson. Are you fucking blind? GUMSHOE IS THERE AS WELL


Are you fucking dumb? You're ok with lynching CA and Austin, while he isn't.
Wtf is your problem? Play nice, dude

You say that we only agree on Geript, while we also agree on not killing MG (which is rare) and that gumshoe is an option as well. I have also said 1684567856444 times in this thread that I am pro Austin and the only reason that I want him lynched is because Xatalos said so. CA is CA and I don't really want him lynched but I wouldn't mind.
Fucking hell.


Oh boo-hoo I didn't mention gumshoe omg

You disagree with him on austin, a top lynch choice for today. But you say you view the game in pretty much the same exact way, not trying to discuss that aspect in the slightest.

Are you like 15 or something?

Haha I kind of agree here.
For what it's worth though I'm pretty sure Koshi is town. I don't think I've ever seen mafia do in-depth numbers analysis like he did, and it wouldn't make sense to try and alert the town to KP reduction possibilities.

Z Boson I'd like you to comment on Geript atm. You already shot my case down but you really didin't offer much in terms of reasoning, and especially now that we know that if we simultaneously lynch and nuke MG we don't find out if the nuke is real or not it makes sense that Geript is looking to bury info and buy scum as much time as possible.


Problem I'm having with geript lynch is two things

1) His posts in beginning of day1 were pretty decent. I recall that when I was catching up I ended up agreeing with him in a lot of aspects

2) Him shooting down jampidampi nuke for his weird-ass reasoning if a reaaally weird play to make as scum. Only possible scum scenario I can think of is if he wanted some town cred for shooting down a townie, but that's just so risky.

Can you link the main points against geript you'd like me to answer?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 14 2013 19:23 GMT
#3089
I feel that geript is too active to lynch. And I dont really agree with your case cause it could be a well meaning town player WoS. If he comes in here and doesnt have the right response though, man that guy is scum
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 19:28 GMT
#3090
On July 15 2013 04:21 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 04:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 15 2013 04:10 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 15 2013 03:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 15 2013 03:33 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 15 2013 03:30 Koshi wrote:
Z-Boson. Are you fucking blind? GUMSHOE IS THERE AS WELL


Are you fucking dumb? You're ok with lynching CA and Austin, while he isn't.
Wtf is your problem? Play nice, dude

You say that we only agree on Geript, while we also agree on not killing MG (which is rare) and that gumshoe is an option as well. I have also said 1684567856444 times in this thread that I am pro Austin and the only reason that I want him lynched is because Xatalos said so. CA is CA and I don't really want him lynched but I wouldn't mind.
Fucking hell.


Oh boo-hoo I didn't mention gumshoe omg

You disagree with him on austin, a top lynch choice for today. But you say you view the game in pretty much the same exact way, not trying to discuss that aspect in the slightest.

Are you like 15 or something?

Haha I kind of agree here.
For what it's worth though I'm pretty sure Koshi is town. I don't think I've ever seen mafia do in-depth numbers analysis like he did, and it wouldn't make sense to try and alert the town to KP reduction possibilities.

Z Boson I'd like you to comment on Geript atm. You already shot my case down but you really didin't offer much in terms of reasoning, and especially now that we know that if we simultaneously lynch and nuke MG we don't find out if the nuke is real or not it makes sense that Geript is looking to bury info and buy scum as much time as possible.


Problem I'm having with geript lynch is two things

1) His posts in beginning of day1 were pretty decent. I recall that when I was catching up I ended up agreeing with him in a lot of aspects

2) Him shooting down jampidampi nuke for his weird-ass reasoning if a reaaally weird play to make as scum. Only possible scum scenario I can think of is if he wanted some town cred for shooting down a townie, but that's just so risky.

Can you link the main points against geript you'd like me to answer?

I agree with what you've said and I firmly believed him to be town earlier on in the game but I changed my mind on him based on his shitflinging towards me and now his actions regarding jampi.
It's not the protection of jampi that worries me (ie 'well-meaning townie' as Oats says) it's that plus the idea that he wants us SPECIFICALLY not to nuke MG from the very start of last night and rather to use our lynch on him.
Combined with scum reasoning for shooting down the jampi nuke (towncred + wasting our lynch as he knew town sentiment was against letting jampi live, therefore he knew we'd waste our lynch on him) Geript must be scum.

As far as Geript responding to me, I believe he did already but he didn't really tackle my points against him head on, and tries to skirt around it by treating my claims as ridiculous.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 19:29 GMT
#3091
Ok, Oats and WoS, you guys are here.

As I see it, we agree on two options: gumshoe and SnB (two similar low-profile players who look scummy)

Now, lynching MG seems kinda pointless because of the nuke sent at him, which has some chance to detonate and kill him.

Austin I feel still has good chances of being scum, but I'm hesitant to lynch him at the moment because of his activity as of late (even if that's something a scum austin would totally be capable of). Geript I want to talk about more, but I don't feel he's a good lynch choice for today.

That being said, I would like to discuss SnB and gumshoe more, once were finished with geript
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 19:29 GMT
#3092
Holy shit I'm going to need a fucking week to read Chrono Trigger. What the fuck guys?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 19:32 GMT
#3093
Z-bos how is shooting down a nuke on a town risky? A scum life is worth like 4 town generally(unless it's something like the by letting him die it gives them an endgame quicker.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 19:33 GMT
#3094
Let me try and put things in order here.

1.) austin's claim that he sabotaged vayne and stutters. This leads him to believe one of them is the silent nuker, most likely vayne. Vayne was also attached to the jampi/maju group yesterday. If austin is Town, this puts more scum favored points in Vayne's direction. Stutters looks like he just messed up his role PM if anything, and made a mistake trying to figure out what happened with my original nuke. Stttuers is of course Scum if the nuke on Maju succeeds. For now both Stutters and Vayne are Town. austin is a wildcard.

2.) Onegu and SnB. Again as I said earlier, 4 town roles that spread radiation. I think we all know this can not be good. We should definitely go this direction, possibly regardless of what happens with any of austin/maju/vayne.stutters.

The way this game is going we're behind because we can't stick to one thing. Too many people with suspects everywhere, and we can't agree on one thread. This time, we either solve the snb/onegu stuff, or the austin/vayne/stutters situation. I think its much simpler to go the Onegu/SNB route even though Austin has votes right now. If austin is telling the truth, gets lynched and flips Town that doesn't mean vayne/stutters have to be scum for sure. I don't think both Onegu and SNB can be Town and SNB has been mia.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 14 2013 19:34 GMT
#3095
You dont really need to read chrono WoS. Lotta setup talk.

So Ace, who do we lynch?
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 19:34 GMT
#3096
On July 15 2013 04:33 Ace wrote:
Let me try and put things in order here.

1.) austin's claim that he sabotaged vayne and stutters. This leads him to believe one of them is the silent nuker, most likely vayne. Vayne was also attached to the jampi/maju group yesterday. If austin is Town, this puts more scum favored points in Vayne's direction. Stutters looks like he just messed up his role PM if anything, and made a mistake trying to figure out what happened with my original nuke. Stttuers is of course Scum if the nuke on Maju succeeds. For now both Stutters and Vayne are Town. austin is a wildcard.

2.) Onegu and SnB. Again as I said earlier, 4 town roles that spread radiation. I think we all know this can not be good. We should definitely go this direction, possibly regardless of what happens with any of austin/maju/vayne.stutters.

The way this game is going we're behind because we can't stick to one thing. Too many people with suspects everywhere, and we can't agree on one thread. This time, we either solve the snb/onegu stuff, or the austin/vayne/stutters situation. I think its much simpler to go the Onegu/SNB route even though Austin has votes right now. If austin is telling the truth, gets lynched and flips Town that doesn't mean vayne/stutters have to be scum for sure. I don't think both Onegu and SNB can be Town and SNB has been mia.

No mention of Geript whatsoever?
And why is the choice between Onegu and SnB, Ace?
I mean, that's an easy choice for me as I have Onegu firmly as town, but why did you present those two as options specifically? It reads as though you're trying to lead a lynch away from somewhere.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 19:35 GMT
#3097
On July 15 2013 04:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Holy shit I'm going to need a fucking week to read Chrono Trigger. What the fuck guys?


Read his 11 page filter on mario I posted earlier, you don't need to see the game and shit to be able to tell how different it is from this game.

In Chrono, he was at least trying, he was my scumbuddy, so I remember it a bit

Right now he's with this weird "I don't give a shit" attitude that seems contrived, and is anti-town regardless

Will investigate geript right now on your earlier post
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 19:36 GMT
#3098
On July 15 2013 04:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
You dont really need to read chrono WoS. Lotta setup talk.

So Ace, who do we lynch?

NOT RELATED TO THIS GAME:
That's exactly why I need to read it eventually.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 19:37 GMT
#3099
I'll dive Onegu/SnB real quick when I get a chance at work. If we aren't doing Austin I can dig that.

Ace just to confirm you only received 1 nuke d2 right?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 14 2013 19:37 GMT
#3100
I am decently okay with SnB being lynched
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 410
Horang2 320
Larva 269
EffOrt 247
Mind 65
Hyun 55
scan(afreeca) 47
sorry 45
Pusan 43
ggaemo 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 42
NotJumperer 42
Bale 41
Sharp 33
Sacsri 19
Shinee 19
Barracks 18
Yoon 15
Hm[arnc] 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
febbydoto110
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1209
edward536
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Other Games
summit1g8077
ceh9649
Happy319
crisheroes189
Sick175
dupreeh65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2271
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 27m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.