• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:42
CEST 23:42
KST 06:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6829 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 69 70 71 Next
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
June 08 2013 03:33 GMT
#61
If DP and Goodkarma are out then we need one more.
Grubby's #1 Fan
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
June 08 2013 03:33 GMT
#62
sniped O.O

I mean I will play since game is full if axle doesn't, but... I'd rather not right now.

Feel free to lynch me for being wishy-washy
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
June 08 2013 03:35 GMT
#63
Day -1



Goodkarma, as Goodkarma, was modkilled for being wishy-washy!

I'm kidding.
Grubby's #1 Fan
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 08 2013 03:37 GMT
#64
As at this moment there is hole, and to remove any doubt.

/in


Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 08 2013 03:55 GMT
#65
I'll play just don't expect me to be super active on the weekend.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
June 08 2013 03:57 GMT
#66
On June 08 2013 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I'll play just don't expect me to be super active on the weekend.


Ok that's totally fine.

Game will start at deadline tomorrow (22 hours).
Grubby's #1 Fan
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2013 04:16 GMT
#67
IF DP LURKS HE IS SCUM AND I WILL LYNCH HUIE HUEHU E HUE HEHEH

erm, I mean, imagine something dignified and befitting of a BC portrait here
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-08 09:08:20
June 08 2013 06:30 GMT
#68
Just a as pregame thing, I might be a little less active at the start of D1 because I'll be watching the WCS Finals. And the deadline is like 4 AM my time, so don't expect me to make it every time.

Edit: can't do math, the deadlines actually 5 AM my time. Still can't promise always being here for deadlines.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2013 06:41 GMT
#69
I feel like I should also mention this, I pointedly ignore any IRL explanations for absences, even those which are given before the game. I will also never give any explanation for my absence, though if someone asks enough I'll claim to be "eating dinner" and provide a "screenshot" of dinner to allay their concerns.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2012 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
man i'm so full

still eating

here's a screenshot of dinner for proof

[image loading]


On May 22 2013 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 11:08 grush57 wrote:
bh dinner lasts 3 hrs?


still eating, but almost done. here is screenshot of dinner for proof:

[image loading]


I won't hold giving IRL excuses against you, I'll just ignore them. IRL excuses are like American politicians trying to one-up each other on how religious they are. This video clip shows my view, and is basically how I feel about talking about IRL



))


You can find links to all my previous games in my profile. It's possible I've missed one or two but I think they're all there.

GL HF
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 08 2013 06:45 GMT
#70
On June 08 2013 15:41 Blazinghand wrote:
I feel like I should also mention this, I pointedly ignore any IRL explanations for absences, even those which are given before the game. I will also never give any explanation for my absence, though if someone asks enough I'll claim to be "eating dinner" and provide a "screenshot" of dinner to allay their concerns.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2012 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
man i'm so full

still eating

here's a screenshot of dinner for proof

[image loading]


On May 22 2013 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 11:08 grush57 wrote:
bh dinner lasts 3 hrs?


still eating, but almost done. here is screenshot of dinner for proof:

[image loading]


I won't hold giving IRL excuses against you, I'll just ignore them. IRL excuses are like American politicians trying to one-up each other on how religious they are. This video clip shows my view, and is basically how I feel about talking about IRL

http://youtu.be/ulk3hDwxnmg?t=4m40s

))


You can find links to all my previous games in my profile. It's possible I've missed one or two but I think they're all there.

GL HF


Anyone reading this should never emulate this position and ignore the fact BH takes it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2013 06:49 GMT
#71
On June 08 2013 15:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2013 15:41 Blazinghand wrote:
I feel like I should also mention this, I pointedly ignore any IRL explanations for absences, even those which are given before the game. I will also never give any explanation for my absence, though if someone asks enough I'll claim to be "eating dinner" and provide a "screenshot" of dinner to allay their concerns.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2012 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
man i'm so full

still eating

here's a screenshot of dinner for proof

[image loading]


On May 22 2013 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 11:08 grush57 wrote:
bh dinner lasts 3 hrs?


still eating, but almost done. here is screenshot of dinner for proof:

[image loading]


I won't hold giving IRL excuses against you, I'll just ignore them. IRL excuses are like American politicians trying to one-up each other on how religious they are. This video clip shows my view, and is basically how I feel about talking about IRL

http://youtu.be/ulk3hDwxnmg?t=4m40s

))


You can find links to all my previous games in my profile. It's possible I've missed one or two but I think they're all there.

GL HF


Anyone reading this should never emulate this position and ignore the fact BH takes it.


The real mindfuck is gonna come when I start giving IRL excuses for being afk this game, then make cases based off of other people's IRL stuff.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
June 08 2013 07:06 GMT
#72
BH so scummy, we should lynch him pregame.
##Vote Blazinghand
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2013 07:07 GMT
#73
sorry am eating dinner will get back to you soon

here is screenshot of dinner for proof

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-08 11:48:52
June 08 2013 08:45 GMT
#74
On June 08 2013 16:07 Blazinghand wrote:
sorry am eating dinner will get back to you soon

here is screenshot of dinner for proof

[image loading]


Here is link to a post by you with a screen shot of your dinner after you have eaten it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=18666959

if you analyse those two images forensically, pixel by pixel.

Notice that none of it is missing compared with where you say you are up to at the moment.

You are not eating your dinner, as that screen shot shows proves 100% you have already eaten as much of
your dinner as you are going to and are thus actively lurking.

The question however is:- Is that what you do as town or what you do as scum, or is it in the [orange]ignore[/orange] bucket.
{CBA finding the link to the venn diagram, post {edit:nah here it is}[image loading] }

I think that if we examine your meta, then we will find you have 'not eaten' that very same dinner before... and you flipped town.

Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 08 2013 08:50 GMT
#75
Ok as the game thread has been total waste of time so far and not got me any closer to determining people alignments.
here is my policy/look busy post. i was going to post it earlier but I just had dinner.
+ Show Spoiler [screenshot] +
here is screen shot of something that is not my dinner for proof that it is not mydinner.
[image loading]


On June 08 2013 12:57 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2013 12:55 DarthPunk wrote:
I'll play just don't expect me to be super active on the weekend.


Ok that's totally fine.

Game will start at deadline tomorrow (22 hours).


Cool:
Assuming we are still on the same time cycle "Currently the deadline is 02:00 GMT (+00:00), but that is subject to change."
AND Assuming I get the countdown snyatx right.

Check list of things I need to start the game.

A List of people I can try to lynch.
A general plan of how to do that.
A detailed practical implementation for realising execution of the plan.


oops.
BTW Attention All/some of the OP filters are(were) broken recently (by a backend server change?)

Filters

Player List: (A list that i think works for me here Saturday, Jun 08 8:50am GMT (GMT+00:00)
1. Blazinghand
2. Hapahauli
3. VayneAuthority
4. Sylencia
5. GravityMan
6. Jampidampi
7. ShiaoPi
8. Oatsmaster
9. DarthPunk
10. AxleGreaser
11. Stutters695

Host List:
H0. cDgCorazon
C0. Ange777
C1. ghost_403

Obs List:
Obzy
LazerMonkey
Chromatically

people who have good karma List: (aka : thank you kind sir for your gracious exit)
GoodKarma

people not playing the game
marvellosity

people who dont exist
187170

Ok that is enough lynch targets for now...

The general plan:

After We lynch DP for lurking and we lynch all list posters
then we lynch everyone that scum slips.
Sounds easy.

The practical execution of plan:

Kill the pig, cut her throat spill his blood. herp derp.



yep let get this game operational.
+ Show Spoiler [In other news] +
Nice weather: Random bullshit phase appears to have come early this game
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
June 08 2013 09:10 GMT
#76
can't tell if serious or Axle

or both
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
June 08 2013 15:09 GMT
#77
Nah he's right about the filters. I updated them now. Thanks Axle.
Grubby's #1 Fan
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 08 2013 16:27 GMT
#78
weee!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 08 2013 20:55 GMT
#79
dude that venn diagram is the single greatest thing i've ever done for tl mafia i'm 100% srs
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 08 2013 21:06 GMT
#80
On June 09 2013 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
dude that venn diagram is the single greatest thing i've ever done for tl mafia i'm 100% srs


I'm going to respond to every meta-case you write with that image from now until the end of time :3
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 69 70 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub265
Nina 138
NeuroSwarm 115
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14084
NaDa 21
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu682
Other Games
Grubby3682
summit1g3454
Liquid`RaSZi1967
shahzam576
WinterStarcraft408
ToD296
C9.Mang0274
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 18m
INu's Battles
13h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 18m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.