• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:29
CEST 08:29
KST 15:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8137 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 00:01 GMT
#215
I quoted your post and tried to make the best sense I could of your questions. They really weren't clear in my eyes.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 02:37 GMT
#233
On June 10 2013 11:32 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 11:10 Hapahauli wrote:
EBWOP

This reads to me like


Didn't finish this. Your statement here...
I don't want you to be elected mayor for the reasons stated in my original post as well as those above. I simply cannot base the candidacy on reads of past games. There has not been enough activity offered by anyone in the thread thus far to feel confident in anyone's scum-hunting ability but my own.


Reads to me like a huge cop-out. Your entire candidacy so far has been based on a) words and b) because you claim you're town and c) you're a japanese robot.

You are entirely correct in your assessment of myself in that I have not provided sufficient means to make you or the rest of town trust me through my actions. Do remember, however, that once again the day is but half over and I have only posted a handful of times. I hope to make it fairly obvious as both time and space progress.

To answer one of your queries before I progress to the answers you provided; I prefer not to bases my analyses and reads on the previous actions of other players. It is an unnecessary strain on my capacitors and have minimal space left in my memory banks.

Now you have actually gone some way in determining your capacity to me as a potential mayoral candidate; certainly much more than this ShiaoPi. I still hesitate to remove my vite from myself but know that I am not yet locked in, and should it be made clear to me that someone's abilities are superior to my own then I will gladly vote accordingly. Your townread of this jampidampi was confusing me I must admit, because there was very little I could glean from his filter that seemed to be specifically aligned towards the town. Of course the time-post scenario you have outlined is what stood out to me the most and I didn't understand why you were so quick to acknowledge his defense. Your second point regarding his questioning appears valid, yet again his activity level leaves it difficult to reach a strong conclusion. I would agree with you in that this jampidampi would be my strongest read into the scumplayers for today thus far, and yet this is relatively speaking (as I must), so I cannot give it a great deal of weight yet.

I have much to expect from this DarthPunk so I eagerly await his arrival to the thread.


Now as you have correctly mentioned, I have not had the chance to do a great deal of hunting myself, thus I begin:

VayneAuthority: you mention early on in the game you do not trust this AxleGreaser. May I inquire as to why?

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 06:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
remember that this is semi-closed setup so we dont even know if theres a medic or anything. Getting voted as mayor is pretty much a death sentence and I think BH sees it the same way I do. Don't want a fucking target on my back to start the game.

You also mention that you do not want a target on your back, yet the way you currently post you clearly do not mind attracting attention to yourself, not unlike the attraction of two gravitational bodies. This appears contradictory. Can you comment please?


there's no contradiction here. Posting like this makes scum keep me alive so I can continue playing the game, while being mayor would make them want to kill me more.

also not that I think axlegreaser is scum, I meant more that I do not trust him to be mayor as I can't understand half his posts so it wouldn't be in my best interest.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 02:43 GMT
#235
On June 10 2013 11:40 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 11:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:32 GravityMan wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:10 Hapahauli wrote:
EBWOP

This reads to me like


Didn't finish this. Your statement here...
I don't want you to be elected mayor for the reasons stated in my original post as well as those above. I simply cannot base the candidacy on reads of past games. There has not been enough activity offered by anyone in the thread thus far to feel confident in anyone's scum-hunting ability but my own.


Reads to me like a huge cop-out. Your entire candidacy so far has been based on a) words and b) because you claim you're town and c) you're a japanese robot.

You are entirely correct in your assessment of myself in that I have not provided sufficient means to make you or the rest of town trust me through my actions. Do remember, however, that once again the day is but half over and I have only posted a handful of times. I hope to make it fairly obvious as both time and space progress.

To answer one of your queries before I progress to the answers you provided; I prefer not to bases my analyses and reads on the previous actions of other players. It is an unnecessary strain on my capacitors and have minimal space left in my memory banks.

Now you have actually gone some way in determining your capacity to me as a potential mayoral candidate; certainly much more than this ShiaoPi. I still hesitate to remove my vite from myself but know that I am not yet locked in, and should it be made clear to me that someone's abilities are superior to my own then I will gladly vote accordingly. Your townread of this jampidampi was confusing me I must admit, because there was very little I could glean from his filter that seemed to be specifically aligned towards the town. Of course the time-post scenario you have outlined is what stood out to me the most and I didn't understand why you were so quick to acknowledge his defense. Your second point regarding his questioning appears valid, yet again his activity level leaves it difficult to reach a strong conclusion. I would agree with you in that this jampidampi would be my strongest read into the scumplayers for today thus far, and yet this is relatively speaking (as I must), so I cannot give it a great deal of weight yet.

I have much to expect from this DarthPunk so I eagerly await his arrival to the thread.


Now as you have correctly mentioned, I have not had the chance to do a great deal of hunting myself, thus I begin:

VayneAuthority: you mention early on in the game you do not trust this AxleGreaser. May I inquire as to why?

On June 10 2013 06:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
remember that this is semi-closed setup so we dont even know if theres a medic or anything. Getting voted as mayor is pretty much a death sentence and I think BH sees it the same way I do. Don't want a fucking target on my back to start the game.

You also mention that you do not want a target on your back, yet the way you currently post you clearly do not mind attracting attention to yourself, not unlike the attraction of two gravitational bodies. This appears contradictory. Can you comment please?


there's no contradiction here. Posting like this makes scum keep me alive so I can continue playing the game, while being mayor would make them want to kill me more.

also not that I think axlegreaser is scum, I meant more that I do not trust him to be mayor as I can't understand half his posts so it wouldn't be in my best interest.

So you feel that attracting seemingly negative attention to yourself you are then doing the town a service by distracting them from more appropriatel targets at hand (assuming you are town)? Why do you feel the need to survive well into the game?


Do you join games with the intent of not being able to play it? Obviously to enjoy the game. Bit of a weird question. If you got N1'ed every game it wouldn't be very fun would it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 03:02 GMT
#237
On June 10 2013 11:55 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 11:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:40 GravityMan wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:32 GravityMan wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:10 Hapahauli wrote:
EBWOP

This reads to me like


Didn't finish this. Your statement here...
I don't want you to be elected mayor for the reasons stated in my original post as well as those above. I simply cannot base the candidacy on reads of past games. There has not been enough activity offered by anyone in the thread thus far to feel confident in anyone's scum-hunting ability but my own.


Reads to me like a huge cop-out. Your entire candidacy so far has been based on a) words and b) because you claim you're town and c) you're a japanese robot.

You are entirely correct in your assessment of myself in that I have not provided sufficient means to make you or the rest of town trust me through my actions. Do remember, however, that once again the day is but half over and I have only posted a handful of times. I hope to make it fairly obvious as both time and space progress.

To answer one of your queries before I progress to the answers you provided; I prefer not to bases my analyses and reads on the previous actions of other players. It is an unnecessary strain on my capacitors and have minimal space left in my memory banks.

Now you have actually gone some way in determining your capacity to me as a potential mayoral candidate; certainly much more than this ShiaoPi. I still hesitate to remove my vite from myself but know that I am not yet locked in, and should it be made clear to me that someone's abilities are superior to my own then I will gladly vote accordingly. Your townread of this jampidampi was confusing me I must admit, because there was very little I could glean from his filter that seemed to be specifically aligned towards the town. Of course the time-post scenario you have outlined is what stood out to me the most and I didn't understand why you were so quick to acknowledge his defense. Your second point regarding his questioning appears valid, yet again his activity level leaves it difficult to reach a strong conclusion. I would agree with you in that this jampidampi would be my strongest read into the scumplayers for today thus far, and yet this is relatively speaking (as I must), so I cannot give it a great deal of weight yet.

I have much to expect from this DarthPunk so I eagerly await his arrival to the thread.


Now as you have correctly mentioned, I have not had the chance to do a great deal of hunting myself, thus I begin:

VayneAuthority: you mention early on in the game you do not trust this AxleGreaser. May I inquire as to why?

On June 10 2013 06:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
remember that this is semi-closed setup so we dont even know if theres a medic or anything. Getting voted as mayor is pretty much a death sentence and I think BH sees it the same way I do. Don't want a fucking target on my back to start the game.

You also mention that you do not want a target on your back, yet the way you currently post you clearly do not mind attracting attention to yourself, not unlike the attraction of two gravitational bodies. This appears contradictory. Can you comment please?


there's no contradiction here. Posting like this makes scum keep me alive so I can continue playing the game, while being mayor would make them want to kill me more.

also not that I think axlegreaser is scum, I meant more that I do not trust him to be mayor as I can't understand half his posts so it wouldn't be in my best interest.

So you feel that attracting seemingly negative attention to yourself you are then doing the town a service by distracting them from more appropriatel targets at hand (assuming you are town)? Why do you feel the need to survive well into the game?


Do you join games with the intent of not being able to play it? Obviously to enjoy the game. Bit of a weird question. If you got N1'ed every game it wouldn't be very fun would it

To be sure. But also to be sure is that someone inevitably must die on the first night. Do you envision yourself a strong mafia player in general, one that the scum are likely to target on the first night if you play to your full capacity? Forgive me if I am being presumptuous but I find it disconcerting that one would purposefully handicap their own strong play and purposefully not help the town so that they may survive to a point in the game where it may become more difficult to win.


Nope not really, I am better at scum than town. I'm not trying to hide anything, it's just how I play
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 03:48 GMT
#241
On June 10 2013 12:29 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 12:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:55 GravityMan wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:40 GravityMan wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:32 GravityMan wrote:
On June 10 2013 11:10 Hapahauli wrote:
EBWOP

This reads to me like


Didn't finish this. Your statement here...
I don't want you to be elected mayor for the reasons stated in my original post as well as those above. I simply cannot base the candidacy on reads of past games. There has not been enough activity offered by anyone in the thread thus far to feel confident in anyone's scum-hunting ability but my own.


Reads to me like a huge cop-out. Your entire candidacy so far has been based on a) words and b) because you claim you're town and c) you're a japanese robot.

You are entirely correct in your assessment of myself in that I have not provided sufficient means to make you or the rest of town trust me through my actions. Do remember, however, that once again the day is but half over and I have only posted a handful of times. I hope to make it fairly obvious as both time and space progress.

To answer one of your queries before I progress to the answers you provided; I prefer not to bases my analyses and reads on the previous actions of other players. It is an unnecessary strain on my capacitors and have minimal space left in my memory banks.

Now you have actually gone some way in determining your capacity to me as a potential mayoral candidate; certainly much more than this ShiaoPi. I still hesitate to remove my vite from myself but know that I am not yet locked in, and should it be made clear to me that someone's abilities are superior to my own then I will gladly vote accordingly. Your townread of this jampidampi was confusing me I must admit, because there was very little I could glean from his filter that seemed to be specifically aligned towards the town. Of course the time-post scenario you have outlined is what stood out to me the most and I didn't understand why you were so quick to acknowledge his defense. Your second point regarding his questioning appears valid, yet again his activity level leaves it difficult to reach a strong conclusion. I would agree with you in that this jampidampi would be my strongest read into the scumplayers for today thus far, and yet this is relatively speaking (as I must), so I cannot give it a great deal of weight yet.

I have much to expect from this DarthPunk so I eagerly await his arrival to the thread.


Now as you have correctly mentioned, I have not had the chance to do a great deal of hunting myself, thus I begin:

VayneAuthority: you mention early on in the game you do not trust this AxleGreaser. May I inquire as to why?

On June 10 2013 06:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
remember that this is semi-closed setup so we dont even know if theres a medic or anything. Getting voted as mayor is pretty much a death sentence and I think BH sees it the same way I do. Don't want a fucking target on my back to start the game.

You also mention that you do not want a target on your back, yet the way you currently post you clearly do not mind attracting attention to yourself, not unlike the attraction of two gravitational bodies. This appears contradictory. Can you comment please?


there's no contradiction here. Posting like this makes scum keep me alive so I can continue playing the game, while being mayor would make them want to kill me more.

also not that I think axlegreaser is scum, I meant more that I do not trust him to be mayor as I can't understand half his posts so it wouldn't be in my best interest.

So you feel that attracting seemingly negative attention to yourself you are then doing the town a service by distracting them from more appropriatel targets at hand (assuming you are town)? Why do you feel the need to survive well into the game?


Do you join games with the intent of not being able to play it? Obviously to enjoy the game. Bit of a weird question. If you got N1'ed every game it wouldn't be very fun would it

To be sure. But also to be sure is that someone inevitably must die on the first night. Do you envision yourself a strong mafia player in general, one that the scum are likely to target on the first night if you play to your full capacity? Forgive me if I am being presumptuous but I find it disconcerting that one would purposefully handicap their own strong play and purposefully not help the town so that they may survive to a point in the game where it may become more difficult to win.


Nope not really, I am better at scum than town. I'm not trying to hide anything, it's just how I play

If it is just the way you play, I am unsure as to why you would feel that scum are likely to kill you on the first night. Thank you for answering my queries, however. I have one final question for you.
You vote for this Hapahauli as it seems to be the direction the majority of active town are heading at the moment. I take it this means you are finished trying to create conversation by going against the general sentiment?



I can't reveal everything about my play or scum will be able to hide too easily, let's just say it has a purpose though
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 18:00 GMT
#320
When is the deadline for this game? I may have to last second run for mayor. how many hours do i have
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 18:05 GMT
#321
I feel like this is a really easy game now after gathering some basic info
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 18:14 GMT
#323
On June 11 2013 03:13 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 03:05 VayneAuthority wrote:
I feel like this is a really easy game now after gathering some basic info

I feel (as capable as I am feeling at all, of course) that you are now just adding to a list of things the rest of town and I must hold you to as the game progresses.

Tell me, do you have anything to say regarding my most recent lengthy post or any of the accusations against you?


I have something that will flip this game on it's head so dont realy need to. just need to know how many hours left
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 18:24 GMT
#325
On June 11 2013 03:18 GravityMan wrote:
According to my internal atomic clock, there are currently 7 hours and 43 minutes remaining in today's activities.

You intrigue me with this. I fear I must repeat earlier question brought up by this ShiaoPi and ask, why do you feel that it is necessary to withhold information from the town on the day of a lynch and election? How do you feel this will assist in our ability to catch the scum rather than send the thread into chaos mere hours before the deadline?


I tried softing it but to no avail. I am England, the cop. This is obvious info that needs to be withheld butguess i cant if being lynched. I now need mayor protection incase there is no medic as i hinted earlier. will probably get Rolebloked now if theyhave it but gotta do what you gotta do.

##unvote mayor:hapa
##vote mayor:VayneAuthority
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 18:26 GMT
#326
The good news is we have some great suspects now in people that sheeped immediately on shaio. shaio is prob town but i doubt many of the others are
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 19:00 GMT
#334
On June 11 2013 03:57 Blazinghand wrote:
look hapaos obviously vayne is town but the mayoral type would be infinitely better used in your hands than his.


this is actually really scummy are you softing here that your scumteam doesnt have rb capabilities so you just want me dead? Nothing about your post makes sense. the town's incompetency to scumhunt when ive been softing blue is what caused this.

why if you think im cop would you want me not protected
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 19:01 GMT
#337
hap i think we found 2 scum already in bh and jampi. i agree that oats is possible town
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 19:02 GMT
#339
On June 11 2013 04:01 Blazinghand wrote:
VA the mayoral role would be a waste in your hands. I take back every compliment. I'm guessing you just got lucky hoodwinking me last game


scum. caught redhanded with a 0 logic post
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 19:04 GMT
#342
##lynch:blazinghand
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 19:06 GMT
#344
On June 11 2013 04:04 Hapahauli wrote:
I'm not sold on BH yet.

I don't like how he decided to call Oats a retard for like 3 pages of conversation, and that reads more like provocation than something purposeful. However I do think he's capable of doing stuff like that as town to a degree.

I'd like one more day with BH, but jampi has a clearly attributable scum-mentality with his vote on Vayne.


alright but if i die or he doesnt die lynch him. hes pretty blatant scum this game.

##unvote

##lynch:jampi
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 19:20 GMT
#354
On June 11 2013 04:08 GravityMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 04:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 11 2013 03:57 Blazinghand wrote:
look hapaos obviously vayne is town but the mayoral type would be infinitely better used in your hands than his.


this is actually really scummy are you softing here that your scumteam doesnt have rb capabilities so you just want me dead? Nothing about your post makes sense. the town's incompetency to scumhunt when ive been softing blue is what caused this.

why if you think im cop would you want me not protected

I disagree with your comment.
I would posit that acting purposefully mysterious and dropping hints without any details is not a good way to hide the fact that you have a power role, rather it makes you look incredibly suspicious.

The best thing in my opinion that you could have done to avoid suspicion would have been most probably if you had actually played the game as I had suggested earlier.

I am also unsure as to why you chose this specific moment to claim. Did you feel that my questioning of you specifically was liable to get you lynched or was it simply a coincidence that you claimed while we were discussing and you were already worried about those currently voting for you?

Regarding those who have followed along with ShiaoPi's voting, whom of those do you think are scum?


yea because scum try to look scummy on purpose. no they look over their posts and try to fit in. i had to claimbecause i wont be online after this before deadline. scum jampi and bh i think
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 20:16 GMT
#367
thats fine hap, if no roleblock is claimed tomorrow kill BH. If his scumslip is real scum is goon, framer, gf team so my role isnt that great anyway. im dead tonight unless we have medic so glhf. my last post for today
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 22:06 GMT
#403
blazinghand are you antarctica?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 22:09 GMT
#405
also why does everyone care what BH thinks of my skill level so much, I couldn't give 2 shits what he thinks. Im not here to make friends if that wasn't obvious
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 22:14 GMT
#407
Just seems like the kind of discussion people like to bring up to shit up the thread, duly noted for later
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Other Games
summit1g7976
WinterStarcraft662
KnowMe70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Rush1014
• Lourlo999
• Stunt486
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 31m
INu's Battles
4h 31m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 31m
OSC
15h 46m
Replay Cast
16h 31m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.