• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9846 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 27 2013 11:11 GMT
#1921
On June 27 2013 20:00 gonzaw wrote:
Yes xfire has that ability and alk his abilities can be used only at night....
....at least the ones he has for now

I think he can gain some day abilities tomorrow but i already forgot about them. Ill check them latwr and see if theey are poweeful or not lol


Do you think that Kitaman27 and austinmcc could both be scum or do D2's voting patterns - votes spreading only between austinmcc and Kitaman27 for most of the day - plus austinmcc now gunning for Kitaman27 make one of them town?

Also, could you comment on my power...?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 27 2013 11:37 GMT
#1922
On June 27 2013 15:47 Xatalos wrote:
Huh? Didn't anyone notice my latest post yet? In any case, I decided to send "geript is forced to vote for Kitaman27" for now. It's a shame I can't PM Gonzaw or BC (or DI now that he's alive? or half-alive?) with this, but basically I want to use this power in the optimal way to make hammering the most likely scum easier (so: 2nd most likely -> most likely pretty much). With this majority lynch rule it's impossible to get anyone lynched unless most players agree, so this ability doesn't feel that powerful if I just throw it on my own. So Gonzaw/BC/DI, could you vote for a better alternative if you disagree with my choice? Like maybe austinmcc/Crossfire99/Kurumi in place of geript or something.

I also think that one of you three (Gonzaw/BC/DI) will definitely die tonight, probably BC because you have DT, so you can think of this a "vote from the grave" if you want.. Lol.

So did Kitaman27 actually kill Dandel Ion? I'm still too confused about what happened yesterday.

Also everyone should look at geript, I don't think almost anyone(?) has suspected him as scum so far but his filter is full of sheeping and filler posts (AND nothing townish). I think it's more than worth taking a look at.

Did austinmcc fulfill his promise to use that power?

I will vote for kitaman and kitaman only.

Yes he obviously killed me by busdriving the both of us, which basically guarantees him scum. Even if he was survivor (unlikely), he's confirmed playing FOR scum.

There is no way we lynch somebody else. NO way. Don't you morons dare wifom your way out of this. He hangs, end of story.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 27 2013 11:43 GMT
#1923
I think I'd like to request a flip list in the first post please ._.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 27 2013 11:43 GMT
#1924
I think I'd like to request a flip list in the first post please ._.
fml
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 27 2013 12:55 GMT
#1925
Dear esteemed town,
I regret to inform you that you are in a sticky spot. Hope is not lost however! While I will take credit for busing myself with DI, my alignment has not changed. I am still a survivor. My goal is to reach LYLO as quick as possible, putting town and mafia in a position where they have no choice, but to work with me, while eliminating threats to myself. The statement that I have decided to side with mafia is false. If that were the case, I would have taken out BC or gonzaw. These players are reasonable and I see no need to eliminate them. I eliminated a player that brought no value to town and seems to have a personal vendetta against myself. However, even if you cut the head off a cockroach, it will still run around aimlessly for a while. Dandel is the type of player that would rather see myself lynched over all else, even if it resulted in a mafia victory. Do I even need to remind you guys that his town flip was fake?

In regards to choosing Kurumi to receive the TARDIS, the town is obviously ignoring the most powerful aspect of the device, but I'll nudge you guys in the correct direction. The TARDIS may not be passed by scum players two consecutive cycles. At the same time, it's protective abilities may be targeted to save any player. BC does not need to hold the device to receive it's benefits and there is little point in using the alignment check aspect of the device on a player that has already shot mafia. Kurumi, it would be super duper awesome if you protected me from all these baddies that can't seem to realize that I'm just a peaceful, loving survivor.

Right now I suspect that the numbers are 5v3v1. Assuming night hits go through, town will certainly lose if they shoot me tonight or lynch me tomorrow. I'm willing to work with you guys, but not if I have to spend the entire cycle defending myself against conspiracy theories. I have done nothing this game that does not reflect my alignment as a survivor. Killing DI does not make me scum. Perhaps our mafia companion explains things best:

On June 26 2013 05:43 austinmcc wrote:
This is important. Kita has said he's a survivor, 3P, all he has to do is survive. He's got NO REASON to not want snb shot in that position.

Hey hey, again, important. Kita as 3P survivor has no reason to care whether or not snb gets shot. No matter who is vigged, kita is 1 person closer to fulfilling his wincon. But he picks a fight over that, like, seriously responds to your comments. His response there is no a 3P survivor response. It's the response of someone concerned with what happens to other players.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:22 GMT
#1926
Lol worst reasoning ever.
If he really wanted to work with us as 3P then he could have ensured his own survival by, ya know, NOT KILLING ONE OF US.

Burn it.
Burn it with cleansing fire.
He is 100% mafia.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:25 GMT
#1927
And his town flip was fake because I wrote his role that way, you derp.
Like, shitflinging without even a good reason to do so?
Desperation mafia play because you know you're dead tomorrow.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 27 2013 13:30 GMT
#1928
It does put a smile on my face how you can be completely wrong so often, but keep on trucking. Reminds me of an early Jackal

By the way, geript and Dandel have a resurrection role. Do you guys really think town got two of them?

Sk8r, austin, and kurumi all have gift roles. Do you guys really think town got three of them?

zzz
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:30 GMT
#1929
Sorry for triple post.
There is zero reason why you'd kill someone like that if your wincon wasn't either mafia or to be sole survivorn which means we kill you either way.

Hell I'd be happy killing you and making you lose even if it fucks town over for pulling that stunt on my very best friend DI.

Sadly I am but a lowly head and can only try and convince my townfolk to do the right thing.

Kita ---> Xatalos people.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:32 GMT
#1930
On June 27 2013 22:30 kitaman27 wrote:
It does put a smile on my face how you can be completely wrong so often, but keep on trucking. Reminds me of an early Jackal

By the way, geript and Dandel have a resurrection role. Do you guys really think town got two of them?

Sk8r, austin, and kurumi all have gift roles. Do you guys really think town got three of them?

zzz

Oooo lookit dat, we bringin out da big guns now.
Haha if anyone falls for this shit we deserve to lose honestly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 27 2013 13:39 GMT
#1931
On June 27 2013 22:30 kitaman27 wrote:
It does put a smile on my face how you can be completely wrong so often, but keep on trucking. Reminds me of an early Jackal

By the way, geript and Dandel have a resurrection role. Do you guys really think town got two of them?

Sk8r, austin, and kurumi all have gift roles. Do you guys really think town got three of them?

zzz

Setup argument, so good I am not sure what to do with all my fucks
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 27 2013 13:41 GMT
#1932
On June 27 2013 22:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
If he really wanted to work with us as 3P then he could have ensured his own survival by, ya know, NOT KILLING ONE OF US.


Not my fault you masked the alignment and revived my scum snipe. That's your problem.

On June 27 2013 22:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
we deserve to lose honestly.


You said it, not me.

On June 27 2013 22:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sorry for triple post.
There is zero reason why you'd kill someone like that if your wincon wasn't either mafia or to be sole survivorn which means we kill you either way.


Zero reason for a survivor to kill Dandel? Let me list you a few:

On June 25 2013 20:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
Process of Elimination yay

not really town:
kitaman27


On June 25 2013 22:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
That's fine, I'll unvote you when your amazing things that confirm you town and win the game for town come true.


On June 25 2013 22:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
I'm sorry you draw scum so often. Must be tough.


On June 25 2013 22:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
But I'll make the remaining scumteam kita, austin and snb now.


On June 26 2013 04:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
So basically we have to lynch kita before LYLO anyways.

No need to procrastinate it further imo.


On June 26 2013 04:52 Dandel Ion wrote:
You know kita also tried too hard to be funny look where that got him


On June 26 2013 06:28 Dandel Ion wrote:
I sent in kitaman, which hopefully lynches him now.


On June 27 2013 08:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
Lynch kita


On June 27 2013 08:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
Hey so how about lynching kita like I told you.


But mostly for this post

On June 26 2013 04:52 Dandel Ion wrote:
You know kita also tried too hard to be funny look where that got him


Now stop baiting me into posting. I won't have time for my 5k post until tonight and I don't want to waste it chatting with a rotten stump.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:46 GMT
#1933
Lolwait.
What.
Are you insinuating that dandel is scum right now?

Well NOW you've convinced me. Lets lynch dandel guys!

PS this flippant tone you're taking with me? Doesn't sound how a town-friendly kita acts.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:51 GMT
#1934
Better write up your 5k post now so you can be free to respond to me with more waving of your arms and flailing about, scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 27 2013 14:46 GMT
#1935
Hahahaha yeah. If Dandel Ion is scum then I'm ready to concede already. There's just no way he's scum or even 3rd party at this point. Compared to Kitaman27... The choice is clear. He is very clearly scum now.

I think I gave Vigilante to BC yesterday (if austinmcc didn't lie) so there's a good chance that Kitaman27 is dead before D3. Of course that won't happen if Crossfire99 bus drives him or something... Still, I'm pondering if I should use it against someone else. Nobody else stands out as equally scummy atm though, and a lot can change during D3, so it's hard to say. I'm going to ask how bus driving affects my ability ASAP. Right now it's geript -> Kitaman27.

WOS, why am I your top scumread suddenly? Because I pushed for you D1? Need I remind you that Zephirdd even shot you half-dead and he was town. You played far too scummy for you to be reasonably town... Same could be said for austinmcc though and apparently he's helping town now, but anyways, it's stupid to go after nulls if there's scummy right in front of you.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 27 2013 14:49 GMT
#1936
Don't bus drive me. It won't work. I absorb KP.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 27 2013 14:59 GMT
#1937
Actually since geript tried to kill Kitaman27 I'm switching it to Crossfire99 -> Kitaman27.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 27 2013 15:18 GMT
#1938
Oh hey kita is back to calling me scum without any reasons.

dw he'll take it back in 10 mins and call it a joke cuz he knows he can't possibly paint me as scum
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 27 2013 15:21 GMT
#1939
Hmm... But that just means Crossfire99 might bus drive Kitaman27 and choose whoever he wants to vote for that way

Is Crossfire99 atm the only one who can bus drive or can Kitaman27 do that still? If Crossfire99 is the only one, I guess we can say he's 100% scum if Kitaman27 gets bus drived and assume he doesn't.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 27 2013 15:25 GMT
#1940
Not sure even he would be that dumb, but crossfire has a history of claiming scum.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 126
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins382
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 679
x6flipin362
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2933
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee180
C9.Mang0135
TKL 117
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV511
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 8m
Patches Events
22h 8m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.