• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9251 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 184 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:59 GMT
#1881
On June 27 2013 08:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
Ok so I just stayed awake to slap my (alive) dick onto people's faces.

Now that's done, I'll go to sleep happily.
STILL ALIVE. LALALALA STILL ALIVE.

/approve
Role couldn't have gone to a better person.


SOOOOO no 3rd party means we now at 6-3.
Assuming no more random shot shennanies n' shit I think we're still in ok shape considering we know for sure of at least one scummer.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:00 GMT
#1882
XFIRE, CHOOSE OPTION (3) AND SHOOT KITA

I repeat:

XFIRE, CHOOSE OPTION (3) AND SHOOT KITA
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:05 GMT
#1883
Here's how I see it:

kita: confirmed scummer
Xfire: almost confirmed scum for not doing shit about the Tardis, like back in D1 or N1 and D2 and shit, and other shit.
Xata and austin: Just kill them both, surely 1 of them is scum (maybe not both but who cares?)

So Xfire please be so nice to kill your own buddy thxbye

If kita doesn't drop dead tonight, you get day vigged tomorrow 1 second into the phase.
If kita drops dead tonight, I'll let you live until N3 so you can read the ending of the story.
Even if you are scum, if you don't kill kita tonight YOU WONT KNOW THE ENDING. Surely a measly shot on a townie or something is not worth losing that, right? Think about it.
No...don't let your buddies in your QT convince you otherwise, don't trust them, they just want your KP!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:08 GMT
#1884
Unless I or BC get a vig gun and we shoot kita I guess
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 27 2013 00:10 GMT
#1885
On June 27 2013 09:08 gonzaw wrote:
Unless I or BC get a vig gun and we shoot kita I guess


if you get the med powers tonight, prot me so I can use my dt check please.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 00:11 GMT
#1886
It's going to become an arms race at this point I feel; whoever can vig the most members of the opposing faction first without getting blocked/protected/whatever.

I'd expect we're going to lose a couple people tonight.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:11 GMT
#1887
Oh....I won't be able to be 12 hours into N2 to use an ability if austin gives it to me...
...fuck

Hmm...maybe I could though, I dunno., if I have spare time to browse on my phone
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:14 GMT
#1888
Why? Why does a PTP game have to be like this?

I thought a game like this was supposed to be fun ;_;
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 00:14 GMT
#1889
On June 27 2013 09:14 gonzaw wrote:
Why? Why does a PTP game have to be like this?

I thought a game like this was supposed to be fun ;_;

Y U gotta complain so much
I'm havin' fun
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:15 GMT
#1890
Well, maybe you don't care about town as much as I do
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 00:58 GMT
#1891
Ahh, the difficult choice of inventing something useless butcreative and fun, or something boring that helps town.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 01:42 GMT
#1892
Or...I could just make a creative, fun and useful to town invention...

..hehe...

...hehehe...

.....he

Wait...now I want to invent another thing.
WHAT DO I DO I HAVE ALL THESE IDEAS AARRHHHGG
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 01:56 GMT
#1893
Make something a tree stump can use!!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 01:59 GMT
#1894
Xfire, please tell me the name of the item you got, if you got any (and tell me which option you chose)
(regarding the story in the Central Station with Roshi the White-Haired Mohawk Rastafari Underworld Lord)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:00 GMT
#1895
On June 27 2013 10:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Make something a tree stump can use!!


Tree sap?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 27 2013 02:10 GMT
#1896
@gonzaw You should absolutely give me a justice vig potato of doom. It can't kill me.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:26 GMT
#1897
Don't worry...I'll know what I'll be doing...
...please don't cream yourselves once you find out...but I'll understand if you do

BC, watch and learn
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:28 GMT
#1898
Kurumi, tonight maybe you could try bussing a townie you think will bite the bullet (but won't get medic'ed) with someone like austin/Xatalos/Xfire (to make scum shoot themselves hopefully).

But...tread carefully, and wisely
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 27 2013 02:28 GMT
#1899
On June 27 2013 09:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 09:14 gonzaw wrote:
Why? Why does a PTP game have to be like this?

I thought a game like this was supposed to be fun ;_;

Y U gotta complain so much
I'm havin' fun


Now I'm having fun again!
Thanks Kurumi!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 27 2013 02:29 GMT
#1900
On June 27 2013 10:42 gonzaw wrote:
Or...I could just make a creative, fun and useful to town invention...

..hehe...

...hehehe...

.....he

Wait...now I want to invent another thing.
WHAT DO I DO I HAVE ALL THESE IDEAS AARRHHHGG

listcheck baby
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 216
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Fnx 597
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN642
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason34
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h
Patches Events
18h
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.