• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:52
CEST 20:52
KST 03:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8835 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 184 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:40 GMT
#1861
On June 27 2013 08:39 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
We've been expecting you for some time now.
:D

Can't post while dead.

Do you know that feel?
Probably not, you can.

I was really looking forward to thread reaction on this one but nobody's around.
Sigh.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:41 GMT
#1862
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:42 GMT
#1863
On June 27 2013 08:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:39 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
We've been expecting you for some time now.
:D

Can't post while dead.

Do you know that feel?
Probably not, you can.

I was really looking forward to thread reaction on this one but nobody's around.
Sigh.

Well it kinda lacks impact without mod announcement anyways.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:42 GMT
#1864
Bitches be jelly of my massive swag.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:43 GMT
#1865
btw i told you about sk8er.

+ Show Spoiler +
don't count when i rescinded my townread that totally didn't count
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:44 GMT
#1866
On June 27 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.

Yeah they changed a couple things about it that I don't think I made completely clear.
I also think this had the potential to be super hella OP in scum hands the way I made it but it all worked out 'cause now we caught kita and we get you back.

I think the way I originally wrote it you could choose which alignment you'd rather show up as when you 'die?' I certainly didn't make the fake role up so that's why I was initially confused.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:45 GMT
#1867
I also told you about kita.

I'm kind of a genius.

You baddies should sheep me more.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:45 GMT
#1868
So kita--->xatalos?
Sound good to you?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:46 GMT
#1869
On June 27 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.

Yeah they changed a couple things about it that I don't think I made completely clear.
I also think this had the potential to be super hella OP in scum hands the way I made it but it all worked out 'cause now we caught kita and we get you back.

I think the way I originally wrote it you could choose which alignment you'd rather show up as when you 'die?' I certainly didn't make the fake role up so that's why I was initially confused.

They changed it to me being able to change my role instead.

Which basically isn't all that OP as scum cuz then town can just shoot me right after lynching or vice versa.

It's k.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 23:46 GMT
#1870
Please kill me DI

All 4 of kita+austin+Xfire+Xata should die, I don't care which order, hopefully all at the same time.
Or rather, I want them to die.
If we kill all those 4 and game still goes on then I give up then, I don't and won't have energy left for anything else.

Also tomorrow I work the whole shift, so I just have these couple of hours (3-4 hours) to post, because I can only come after N2 ends later :/

Xfire, please choose the KP and shoot one of the above (kita/austin/Xata, preferably kita/austin, Xata feels more like a "lynch" dude, so we can get reactions and see how he defends himself, etc).
Someone with a vig shot, shoot Xfire.
If he uses his KP then he can't use the Tazer (to kill his attacker), thus both Xfire and one of kita/austin will die.
...that will make me feel better
Although I kind of wanted my role to keep living...but he'll get some powerful shit later on so maybe it's better for him to.....for him to.......die. Godhammit I can't even say that without tearing up ;_;
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:46 GMT
#1871
On June 27 2013 08:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
So kita--->xatalos?
Sound good to you?

Sure.

As long as the first lynch is kita.
bitch gotta die.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:47 GMT
#1872
On June 27 2013 08:46 gonzaw wrote:
Please kill me DI

All 4 of kita+austin+Xfire+Xata should die, I don't care which order, hopefully all at the same time.
Or rather, I want them to die.
If we kill all those 4 and game still goes on then I give up then, I don't and won't have energy left for anything else.

Also tomorrow I work the whole shift, so I just have these couple of hours (3-4 hours) to post, because I can only come after N2 ends later :/

Xfire, please choose the KP and shoot one of the above (kita/austin/Xata, preferably kita/austin, Xata feels more like a "lynch" dude, so we can get reactions and see how he defends himself, etc).
Someone with a vig shot, shoot Xfire.
If he uses his KP then he can't use the Tazer (to kill his attacker), thus both Xfire and one of kita/austin will die.
...that will make me feel better
Although I kind of wanted my role to keep living...but he'll get some powerful shit later on so maybe it's better for him to.....for him to.......die. Godhammit I can't even say that without tearing up ;_;

I can't shoot.

The role I flipped was a lie.

I just Zombie around, nuffin special.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:47 GMT
#1873
On June 27 2013 08:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.

Yeah they changed a couple things about it that I don't think I made completely clear.
I also think this had the potential to be super hella OP in scum hands the way I made it but it all worked out 'cause now we caught kita and we get you back.

I think the way I originally wrote it you could choose which alignment you'd rather show up as when you 'die?' I certainly didn't make the fake role up so that's why I was initially confused.

They changed it to me being able to change my role instead.

Which basically isn't all that OP as scum cuz then town can just shoot me right after lynching or vice versa.

It's k.

Haha originally it was more OP than that. Originally you had an extra daylife AND nightlife so the only way you could die was being killed during the twice or at night twice.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:48 GMT
#1874
On June 27 2013 08:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.

Yeah they changed a couple things about it that I don't think I made completely clear.
I also think this had the potential to be super hella OP in scum hands the way I made it but it all worked out 'cause now we caught kita and we get you back.

I think the way I originally wrote it you could choose which alignment you'd rather show up as when you 'die?' I certainly didn't make the fake role up so that's why I was initially confused.

They changed it to me being able to change my role instead.

Which basically isn't all that OP as scum cuz then town can just shoot me right after lynching or vice versa.

It's k.

Haha originally it was more OP than that. Originally you had an extra daylife AND nightlife so the only way you could die was being killed during the twice or at night twice.

lol
+alignment changer


guess why that was nerfed.....
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:49 GMT
#1875
Now I wish I had that LOL

hosts pls
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:49 GMT
#1876
On June 27 2013 08:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.

Yeah they changed a couple things about it that I don't think I made completely clear.
I also think this had the potential to be super hella OP in scum hands the way I made it but it all worked out 'cause now we caught kita and we get you back.

I think the way I originally wrote it you could choose which alignment you'd rather show up as when you 'die?' I certainly didn't make the fake role up so that's why I was initially confused.

They changed it to me being able to change my role instead.

Which basically isn't all that OP as scum cuz then town can just shoot me right after lynching or vice versa.

It's k.

Haha originally it was more OP than that. Originally you had an extra daylife AND nightlife so the only way you could die was being killed during the twice or at night twice.

lol
+alignment changer


guess why that was nerfed.....

Yuplol
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:52 GMT
#1877
Ok I'm actually fine with sk8 being dead, he deserves it for giving kita anything at all.
And thus killing me.
accomplice to murder is still murder, death sentence is just.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 23:53 GMT
#1878
Ok so I just stayed awake to slap my (alive) dick onto people's faces.

Now that's done, I'll go to sleep happily.
STILL ALIVE. LALALALA STILL ALIVE.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 23:56 GMT
#1879
SKATER WHY DIDNT YOU LIKE TOLD US KITA COULD HAVE BUSSED HIMSELF WITH DI?

XFIRE WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US THAT EITHER?

Is just everybody scum in this game?
Hamm it, I want a drink..
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 23:58 GMT
#1880
Dandel can you vote? And will you like flip at some point or will you keep being undead like WOS?
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 460
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 114
BRAT_OK 112
Railgan 37
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1974
Shuttle 351
Dewaltoss 116
Trap 30
Bale 22
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 636
420jenkins426
Counter-Strike
fl0m4114
Fnx 667
x6flipin187
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3599
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1828
FrodaN800
B2W.Neo416
Livibee190
C9.Mang0149
TKL 107
QueenE78
RotterdaM65
ToD43
Mew2King30
JuggernautJason12
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV238
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2925
• TFBlade728
Other Games
• Shiphtur1253
• imaqtpie767
• WagamamaTV337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 8m
Patches Events
21h 8m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.