• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:12
CEST 22:12
KST 05:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7711 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 21:13 GMT
#1541
On June 26 2013 06:05 geript wrote:
## Challenge Kitaman27 to Mortal Combat.


Well, this'll be interesting.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:14 GMT
#1542
kita, I don't want to repeat myself, PTP role and character name please

You do know you have a chance you die today, right? (maybe a high chance considering lynching confirmed "not town" is the easiest way for any townie to go through the game, and thus confirmed "not town"s are always lynched, ALWAYS (if someone claimed "anti-town" and wasn't lynch at some TL game in the past please refresh my memory)).

Or what? You think town will "wisen up" and instantly listen to you or something?

Give us all the info and shit, don't hide it, it will only make it look like you are scum fake-claiming and you don't want to give town any more info
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:17 GMT
#1543
On June 26 2013 06:05 geript wrote:
## Challenge Kitaman27 to Mortal Combat.


Wait a minute, wtf is this?

Didn't you say 3 guys would be chosen at random, and those 3 could vote whoever they wanted to lynch? What does "challenging" kita have to do with it?

I may have preferred a snb one, but meh if kita dies off-stage and we can go with the lynch as normal I won't really care.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 21:19 GMT
#1544
On June 26 2013 06:14 gonzaw wrote:
kita, I don't want to repeat myself, PTP role and character name please

You do know you have a chance you die today, right? (maybe a high chance considering lynching confirmed "not town" is the easiest way for any townie to go through the game, and thus confirmed "not town"s are always lynched, ALWAYS (if someone claimed "anti-town" and wasn't lynch at some TL game in the past please refresh my memory)).

Or what? You think town will "wisen up" and instantly listen to you or something?

Give us all the info and shit, don't hide it, it will only make it look like you are scum fake-claiming and you don't want to give town any more info


Survivor isn't necessarily "anti-town" but yeah, it's definitely "not town". Kitaman27 lynch is okay but austinmcc has a higher chance of flipping scum, not just neutral, so I'd prefer that.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:19 GMT
#1545
On June 26 2013 06:17 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:05 geript wrote:
## Challenge Kitaman27 to Mortal Combat.


Wait a minute, wtf is this?

Didn't you say 3 guys would be chosen at random, and those 3 could vote whoever they wanted to lynch? What does "challenging" kita have to do with it?

I may have preferred a snb one, but meh if kita dies off-stage and we can go with the lynch as normal I won't really care.

I understood it as a duel between him and kita, but only 3 people vote on it.

watch it be snb.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 21:20 GMT
#1546
He pointed out that I worded it wrong. So i corrected the wording. I figured we could just use the lynch as normal and "extra lynch" Kita with my power so we don't waste time on confirmed not-town.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 21:20 GMT
#1547
gonzaw are you silly I already gave you inventor
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 21:20 GMT
#1548
I guess you'll hear about it when night comes
i know my shit broski
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:22 GMT
#1549
On June 26 2013 06:19 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:14 gonzaw wrote:
kita, I don't want to repeat myself, PTP role and character name please

You do know you have a chance you die today, right? (maybe a high chance considering lynching confirmed "not town" is the easiest way for any townie to go through the game, and thus confirmed "not town"s are always lynched, ALWAYS (if someone claimed "anti-town" and wasn't lynch at some TL game in the past please refresh my memory)).

Or what? You think town will "wisen up" and instantly listen to you or something?

Give us all the info and shit, don't hide it, it will only make it look like you are scum fake-claiming and you don't want to give town any more info


Survivor isn't necessarily "anti-town" but yeah, it's definitely "not town". Kitaman27 lynch is okay but austinmcc has a higher chance of flipping scum, not just neutral, so I'd prefer that.

well apparantly we can do both now.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:22 GMT
#1550
Like, it may seem crazy but I kind of believe kita.
He does have breadcrumbs, and well even with all the anti-town shit his play makes more sense as survivor than austin's play as town (or than austin's play as....any alignment basically lol)

But like I said, I wouldn't mind him dying in that side-brawl shit, if we can lynch austin or do something else with the real lynch
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 21:25 GMT
#1551
On June 26 2013 06:22 gonzaw wrote:
Like, it may seem crazy but I kind of believe kita.
He does have breadcrumbs, and well even with all the anti-town shit his play makes more sense as survivor than austin's play as town (or than austin's play as....any alignment basically lol)

But like I said, I wouldn't mind him dying in that side-brawl shit, if we can lynch austin or do something else with the real lynch


I'd rather kill austinmcc right now (also for the flip confirmation) so we could lynch another scum today (or Kitaman27 maybe). But he can't change his target anymore I guess?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:25 GMT
#1552
Oh hey geript's thing works.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:25 GMT
#1553
On June 26 2013 06:20 Kurumi wrote:
gonzaw are you silly I already gave you inventor


...

ooooOHHHHH
So I get it as D2 ends?
Sweet (just figured that out lol)


Anyways, got confirmation the gun works by throwing everybody in a bag (without doubling chances and shit) and choosing randomly.

Hmm, considering I want to kill austin and our mystery shooter, I think I may choose D1
BC is in both D1 and D2 actions so he doesn't matter (he even has LESS chance to die). I guess sk8 is also there but I don't care at all if he dies, hell might even flip scum or something (considering he's been totally AFK this D2 so far anything's possible)
Not sure about Kurumi but well, he already gave me the inventor role so I don't need him anymore

So yeah, I think I'll shoot soon. I want some other shit happening so I wont' wait too long (before I go to bed today at the very most)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:27 GMT
#1554
Also if austin is the one that is randomly chosen to die (hopefully...well I want mystery shooter or unknown scum #3 to die first, but well that's the 3rd best choice), I could shoot soon so we have time to get the lynch on someone else.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:28 GMT
#1555
I sent in kitaman, which hopefully lynches him now.
The PM was very sparse on detail, but by how you worded it it's a vote for lynch, not for survival.
Well.
You should hope it is.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 21:28 GMT
#1556
On June 26 2013 06:25 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:20 Kurumi wrote:
gonzaw are you silly I already gave you inventor


...

ooooOHHHHH
So I get it as D2 ends?
Sweet (just figured that out lol)


Anyways, got confirmation the gun works by throwing everybody in a bag (without doubling chances and shit) and choosing randomly.

Hmm, considering I want to kill austin and our mystery shooter, I think I may choose D1
BC is in both D1 and D2 actions so he doesn't matter (he even has LESS chance to die). I guess sk8 is also there but I don't care at all if he dies, hell might even flip scum or something (considering he's been totally AFK this D2 so far anything's possible)
Not sure about Kurumi but well, he already gave me the inventor role so I don't need him anymore

So yeah, I think I'll shoot soon. I want some other shit happening so I wont' wait too long (before I go to bed today at the very most)


GLHF with that, hopefully you don't hit me. I'm off to sleep now though so I better not be dead when I come back!
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:28 GMT
#1557
#swag
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 25 2013 21:29 GMT
#1558
So what's going on? Why do I have to choose between geript and kita?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 21:29 GMT
#1559
On June 26 2013 06:25 Dandel Ion wrote:
Oh hey geript's thing works.

Are you a voter? cool
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 21:29 GMT
#1560
Wait no austin used an action on N1 right, so he's in the "bag" no matter what, right? Meh maybe I should chooos D2 so Kurumi+sk8 aren't in that "bag"...
....DAMN THESE CHOICES, WHY YOU MAKE ME DO THESE HARD DECISIONS BC!!!!!??
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Calm 2212
Mini 156
Rush 104
EffOrt 93
Trap 21
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto18
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5624
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King63
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4884
Liquid`Hasu634
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt726
RotterdaM574
B2W.Neo536
shahzam350
C9.Mang0282
crisheroes183
IndyStarCraft 181
QueenE99
Trikslyr94
ToD77
Dewaltoss58
UpATreeSC58
ZombieGrub34
JuggernautJason21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade974
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 48m
INu's Battles
14h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 48m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.